Holding Nothing Back, The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about some more wine, ladies?" Eric asked.

"Sure!" they both said. He refilled them and as McKinley reached for a cigarette, Bradley said, "Let me show you something fun, okay?"

McKinley had a puzzled look but she was feeling very good from the two glasses of wine as she sipped the third and said, "Okay. Show me."

Bradley lit a 120 and exhaled the first drag. "Okay, I'm going to take a really deep drag then you'll going to inhale my exhale."

"Really?" McKinley said not quite understanding.

"Uh-huh. Here, let's try it," Bradley said. She took a monster drag then moved her mouth next to McKinley's. As she exhaled, McKinley got it and drew Bradley's exhaled in and inhaled it deeply. She then exhaled and said excitedly, "That is so cool! Let's do it again!"

Bradley obliged her a second and then a third time. "This is nice," McKinley said softly after the fourth exchange. "You're so beautiful, Bradley," she said softly after the fifth.

"So are you, my sweet girl," Bradley told her giving her a sixth exhale. When she put the cigarette out, she said, "Your turn," extending the pack to McKinley.

Both of them took a big sip of wine first then McKinley lit her own 120 and drew deeply before sharing her exhale with Bradley.

"This is SO hot!" Eric said as he watched in pure fascination.

After the third exchange, Bradley let her lips linger on McKinley's for a full two seconds afterward. "Mmmm. I like doing this," she told her.

After the fifth, Bradley put her hand on McKinley's pretty face and said, "I can't help but wonder how nice it would be to try this without the smoke."

McKinley gave her two more long exhales followed by lingering kisses before putting it out. Bradley stroked her hair and said just above a whisper, "Could we try that and see?"

McKinley looked at Eric who smiled and nodded before saying, "Okay."

Bradley brushed her hair softly with her hand and said, "You are so pretty, sweetheart." McKinley thanked her quietly just as Bradley's lips met hers. This wasn't a two-second linger. This was a real kiss. It was long and deep and very romantic.

As it ended Bradley said, "Oh, wow. I definitely like that...a lot."

"Me, too," McKinley said in a whisper.

Bradley continued to stroke her hair while kissing her softly. "You're so pretty, my sweet girl," she cooed. McKinley pulled her closer and kissed her back. Eric saw tongues touching and groaned quietly.

Bradley ran her hand down McKinley's bare arm the back up to her shoulder. She kissed her several more times before letting her hand slowly move across her arm and onto her chest. McKinley sighed as Bradley ran her finger underneath the soft knit material lifting it off her body and inch or two. "Is that okay, sweetheart?" she asked softly.

McKinley nodded and said, "It's very okay," as she put her hand on Bradley's shoulder.

Bradley kissed her passionately as her hand gently cupped McKinley's soft breast then ever-so gently squeezed. "Ooooh!" McKinley cried softly. "That feels so good!"

Bradley released her breast and ran her hands up and down McKinley's arms then slowly peeled down the soft knit sweater dress exposing her breasts as she cupped one of them again. McKinley hissed softly with pleasure as Bradley kissed her and rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. McKinley pressed Bradley's hand against her boob letting Bradley know how much she liked that.

"Can you do that for me, too, honey?" she asked McKinley.

"I'd love to," she told her as she reached up and did the same to Bradley's soft, round breast.

"Ohhh!" Bradley moaned. "I love that, honey," she told her as she squeezed McKinley's breast back. Seconds later, she pushe her back and lowered her mouth onto her nipple and took it into her warm, wet mouth. McKinley gasped as Bradley's tongue rolled around her hard nipple.

McKinley's head was resting on the back of the couch as Bradley sucked hard on her breasts moving from right to left then back again. McKinley had her arm around Bradley's neck as she sucked and licked and gave her pleasure.

"Sweetheart?" Bradley said as she lifted her head up. "We might be more comfortable on the bed. Would that be okay?"

McKinley nodded and moaned softly, "That sounds wonderful."

Bradley stood then helped McKinley do the same before kissing her long and slow again. She took her hand and said, "Come with me, sweet girl."

Eric watched them enter the bedroom then followed them inside. He stood near the door just watching as Bradley gently pushed McKinley down on her back before lifting up her dress. She lay beside her and ran her hand over her exposed breasts causing McKinley to gasp before passing over her tummy then onto her thigh. "You're so beautiful," Bradley told her again as she kissed her.

Eric watched his wife's hand gently slide between her legs then using her thumb, run up and along the outline of her pussy which he could see through her panties. McKinley gasped and Bradley asked, "Do you like that, honey?" McKinley nodded and moaned again. "We don't need those panties, do we, sweetheart?" Bradly asked as she traced her lover's slit with her finger.

"Uh-uh," she replied.

"Would you mind if my handsome husband helped take them off?" she asked tracing circles around her lips and kissing her softly.

"No," was all McKinley said.

Eric stepped to the edge of the bed and reached out and slowly pulled them down McKinley's legs then off of her spiked heels exposing her beautiful, pink pussy.

Bradley continued to kiss her as she gently made contact with McKinley's swollen nub. "Ooooh!" she gasped. McKinley arched her back in pleasure and said, "That feels so good!"

"I'm glad, honey," Bradley said as she ran her fingertip over her lover's clit several times.

"Oh, God," McKinley cried softly.

"I have something that will feel even better," she whispered as she slowly slid down her body stopping to massage and kiss each breast several times. Bradley positioned herself between McKinley's legs and pushed them open wide. "That's my good girl," she told her as her legs parted wide.

Bradley's tongue went to work starting right at the sweet spot. She rolled it over McKinley's hard clit several times then licked from the bottom to the top over and over again. McKinley put her hands on Bradley's head pulling tight into her wet pussy. "I love that so much!" she cried. "Don't stop, please!" she begged.

"I won't," Bradley promised her. She turned to Eric who was right behind her and nodded. He began undressing and Bradley said, "McKinley, sweetheart? Do you might if my husband makes me feel good while I make you feel good?"

"Uh-uh," she groaned.

Moments later, Eric was behind his wife who'd gotten on her knees. He quickly unzipped her skirt and slid it off then pulled her panties down and let them dangle from one shoe. She was still lapping her lover's drenched pussy as Eric began gently teasing her clit. Bradley gasped as she felt her husband's touch then slid a finger inside of McKinley as she continued to use her tongue on her clit. "Ooooo!" McKinley cried. She was holding the bedspread and moaning more loudly as Bradley inserted a second finger. "Oh, God!" McKinley cried loudly.

"Me too, honey," Bradley begged as she kept up her end of things. Eric slid easily inside his wife's warm, wet pussy causing her to stop briefly. "Oh, fuck!" she cried as he took her deep. "Oh, that feels so good, baby!" she said as she continued eating her lover's pussy while getting hers drilled.

Bradley's body rocked in rhythm with Eric's pounding but she kept her tongue where it needed to be until she felt McKinley's body tense and then shudder. "Oh...God!!" she screamed. "Oh, my GOD!!" McKinley came very hard her body shuddering in delight as Bradley kept her tongue on her clit as Eric hammered her from behind.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetie?" Bradley asked knowing the answer.

"Uh-huh," she cried almost literally.

"Would you do that for me, my sweet pretty girl?"

"Yes," she moaned.

Bradley switched places with her as McKinley got on top and began kissing her. Having learned from Bradley, she then lowered herself between her legs as she gently squeezed her lover's breast as she went. McKinley came face to face with a girl's sweet pussy for the first time in her life and said, "Oh, Bradley. It's so beautiful."

"Do you like my pussy, honey?" she asked as she stroked her long, silky hair."

"Mmmmm. I love it," she said as she kissed it for the first time. She slid her tongue inside then up and onto Bradley's clit.

"Oh, shit!" she cried. "Just like that, sweetie!"

McKinley now knew exactly what to do having been well taught by Bradley. She did nearly the very same things to Bradley as she'd done to her. Bradley squirmed with delight as McKinley flicked her tongue on her clit several times quickly. "Yes! Just like that, sweetheart. God, yes!"

Bradley pulled McKinley closer and just above a whisper said, "McKinley, honey? I would love to see my husband make you feel good like he did me. Would you like that?"

McKinley nodded and said, "Very much, but I've never done that before."

"It's okay, baby. Eric knows exactly what to do. You'll love it. I promise."

"Okay," she said as she continued licking while inserting a finger deep inside of Bradley.

Eric grabbed a condom and pulled it on quickly as he got in behind McKinley. He spent a long time fingering her clit and slowly stretching her out with his fingers. He didn't feel a hymen no matter how far he probed and felt confident she was ready for him.

Bradley raised up and propped her head on a pillow. "I want to watch my handsome husband enter you."

McKinley stopped as Eric pushed slowly but firmly in just the right spot. The head slid in effortlessly and McKinley groaned. "You okay, beautiful?" he asked.

"Yes. That feels so good," she cried as she went back to work on Bradley's wet pussy.

"Is she tight, honey?" Bradley asked as McKinley licked and swirled.

"Oh, my God. She is SO tight, baby. Her pussy feels amazing."

"She's doing SO good on mine, too. Isn't she the best?" Bradley said pulling McKinley's face in even closer.

"She really is. Oh, my God, she feels good, Brad," he said as he took her all the way in.

"You okay, McKinley?" he asked again.

"Very okay," she moaned.

Eric slowly picked up the pace and began drilling her. In and out, in and out. Nice and slow. When he knew she could handle him, he began hitting her harder and harder, faster and faster. McKinley was having a very hard time staying on target where Bradley was concerned, but she didn't case. She was loving watching her husband fuck this pretty young girl who had her very, very close to an orgasm. Bradley used her own finger as McKinley struggled to maintain contact.

"It's okay, sweetie. Just let yourself go. I'll be fine," she assured her as McKinley broke contact to fully enjoy being fucked for the first time.

"Oh my GOD!!" she screamed as Eric hammered her hard. She lowered her head and let him ride her as she squeezed his cock somehow just knowing what to do. In less than another minute, her body went hard again and Bradley brought herself over the edge and screamed loudly just as McKinley did the same.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" she screamed so loudly Bradley and Eric knew the neighbors heard them. Eric shot his load into the raincoat bucking hard in his lover's wet pussy until there was nothing left to drain.

Eric withdrew and quickly tossed the used condom in the toilet as McKinley lay beside Bradley who cradled her as McKinley laid her head on her chest. Eric laid down behind McKinley and put his arm over her. She took his hand and held it as they lay there in silence for several minutes.

Finally, Bradley said, "You what's even better than the first cigarette in the morning?"

"What?" McKinley asked.

"A cigarette after sex."

As if on cue, Eric jumped back up and grabbed two 120s along with an ashtray and a lighter and came back to bed. McKinley rolled over and her back and Eric handed one to each of his girls who thanked him as he lit them for each of them. The girls both drew heavily and exhaled together. "Oh, wow. You weren't kidding," McKinley said.

"It's nice, right?" Bradley said as she took a second, long drag.

"Very nice," McKinley agreed taking her second.

They finished their cigarettes smoking in silence filling the bedroom with smoke before crushing them out.

Not wanting to overwhelm their beautiful new lover, the couple didn't object when she said she'd like to take a shower before going home.

Eric did, however, make love to his wife again while McKinley was out of the bedroom. When he came inside her she shuddered with another orgasm of her own and said, "Wow! That was amazing."

"No, you were amazing. And you were right," he told her.

"She rolled over and kissed and said, "Never doubt me when I'm determined to do something, soldier."

Eric laughed and kissed her again as McKinley came out fully dressed.

"Come here, sweetheart," Bradley said. McKinley came to her side and took her outstretched hand. "We love you so much. You know that, right?"

"I love you guys, too," she said.

"Can I have a kiss before you go?" Bradley asked her.

McKinley leaned down and kissed softly for a very long time. "Like that?" she said smiling.

"Just like that," Bradley told her. She went around and kissed Eric and thanked him for making her first time so great.

"No, you were great, sweetheart," he told her. "Bradley's right, you know. We really do love you."

She let go of his hand then said, "Bye," as she turned to leave. "See you tomorrow?" she said to Bradley.

"You better!" she told her. McKinley smiled and said she'd be there as she saw herself out.

"Wow! That was the best birthday present ever. Thank-you, honey," Bradley told him.

"My pleasure," he said in response.

"Can you please bring me another cigarette?"

"Speaking of my pleasure..." He jumped up and brought in the pack and lit one for her.

"I am so glad you asked me to start smoking. I really do love it so very much."

"And I love you," he said as he kissed her soft, smoky lips before rolling over and falling asleep.

Bradley's father passed away the following year freeing her to work full-time, make new friends, and eventually fall in love with a man who loved that she smoked almost as much as he loved.

Eric graduated from college and went back on active duty in July. There are now stationed in Fort Benning, Georgia. Bradley is one of very officers' wives who smokes and a couple of them have no idea why there husband's can't their eyes off of Lieutenant Phillips' beautiful bride. But they most definitely do. Last we heard, they were looking for another McKinley and Bradley assured Eric that once the hunt was on it was only a matter of time.