All Comments on 'Holiday Companion'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
your best story, for me

Well done. A few typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nipples

Excellent story. I always get excited when nipple play in involved. My nipples are very sensitive and react to gentle touch. I like it best when my nipples are soft and puffy. My masseur is great at touching me there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Older

Love to read stories about old and young. As I am partial to being with a younger man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
proud older man

beung older (77) I love reading about old men who still like to have sex. unfortunatly I can no longer flip-flop, but still love being fucked. but because I can no longer drive it is hard fot me to meet other men who want to hook up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BROKEN-IN ON HOLIDAY

It all really started on the third day of a holiday in Spain for me and my Wife. By fortune (as it turned out) we were paired with an older couple in the Hotel Dining Room and were soon chatting happily at our meals. Both our wives wanted to go on an overnight shopping trip to Barcelona which included a shared room in the City, leaving Ken and me on our own for nearly two days, so we arranged to meet on the beach when the coaches had gone. I'm a medium sized guy, who, when the oportunity allows likes to wear my wifes used knickers as they make me feel sexy, and did so that morning. Ken was a burly, but fit older man with a powerful personality. Laid on adjacent sun-loungers, all I was wearing as the sun grew hot was a pair of short legged shorts, so when Ken asked if I wanted some sun protection rubbed in, without thinking , I said yes. Of course he soon found the knickers, and just got up took hold of my hand and pulling me upright, saying "we need to talk" So we ended up in their hotel room. Handed a glass of whisky, I was soon downing a second as Ken talked in such a commanding way that I believed everything he said. "I'd been wondering how to broach this subject, but you've given me the opening. pun intended, you've given me proof, by wearing those knickers, that somewhere in you a FAGGOT is trying to get out. My wife will sometime today push a 14 inch long, 3 inch wide Dildo up yout wifes CUNT. But more importantly for you, I'm going to break your Arse in as a PUSSY, after you've learned to SUCK my COCK. Now loose the shorts and leave the knickers ON." He sat on the couch with his large, but still only half erect COCK out. "get over here for your first lesson, but first take a good sniff from this bottle." I knew what Poppers did to me, make me feel and act very sexily, but took a huge hit and started to tongue his COCKHEAD, slowly working it into my mouth and starting the bob that my wife used on me. slowly, more of his fast stiffening monster pushed into my mouth and as it entered my throat I felt a strong gag reflex. Ken must have sensed it as he said "breath through your nose" then grasped both sides of my head and forced the COCK pubesdeep onto my hyper extended lips. He held there until the gag reflex slowly wained and then held the popper bottle to my nose until I got used to, even began to enjoy, the situation. As things stayed there, he reached over my back, pushed the knickers down and began to finger my soon to be PUSSY with some "LUBRICUNT" as he called it, and a steadily increasing number of fingers, vegetables and finally , after filling my stomach with his CUM, an awsome sized BUTPLUG. He ordered a light lunch for us, winking at the waiter as I sat there with the knickers not quite covering the T bar of the BUTPLUG. "Probably Tomorrow" he told Manuel with a wink. Then when he had left "you're not the first holiday FAGGOT I've FUCKED here "Michelle" he said feminising my own name. Manuel, and several others will want to USE you as well. With a raw throat, and stretched ARSEHOLE I ate very little, but took regulat boosts of the popper. As if the morning had been all pleasure (well. some of it had, which worried me) Ken then said "despite the ARSE stretching and lubrication, this next hour will be PAINFUL as I drill you a PUSSY and WIDEN it by HARD FUCKING". And so it proved. Ken had me laid on the bed edge with extra pillows to bring me up to a comfortable height for HIM, "BOTTOMS take whatever their TOPS WANT! It would be less painful for you if I BROKE you IN DOGGY, but I don't want to rob you of the chance to watch the COCK that FUCKS you into FAGGOTHOOD!!". so rolled back til my knees were back by my ears I was forced to watch (and FEEL) his HUGE MEMBER opening up my PUSSY for his, and others to enjoy. And Oh, I forgot to mention the whole thing was videoed. For the rest of the holiday, Kens wife USED my wife in our room, and Ken, plus several others, USED me in theirs, dressed in increasingly FEM lingerie. As I write this there are three communications to deal with. My wife has filed divorce papers (it's for the best, all she wants these days are bigger and BIGGER DILDOES) I've submitted my resignation to my Company. And Ken (now my PIMP, as with several other Faggots he has holidayed with) has e-mailed me to be at the XXXX Motel, just North East of the M25 "dressed sexily for my first appointment in my new profession)

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

I love how Ted and David found each other. It wouldn't surprise me that David moves in with him.

Great story as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am 71 married but love going to the bath house and abs for sucking cock and being sucked. I have used a dildo and after getting used to using it and stretching my pussy it really felt good but I have never had a cock in me and would love the feeling and the thought of being filled with cum really excite me

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Charlottesville. I lived there many years. Nice tale. I’m not gay but have had some exciting male sex. Ted would be fun for an evening. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...