All Comments on 'Holiday Encounter Ch. 02'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story!

The stories were just the right size to allow all the information we needed to flow. A very hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

Cheating is still cheating. Even with permission, if a person in a marriage has sex with someone they are not married too, it is considered adultery. Lut simply, they are cheating. If that is your cup of tea, more power to you but lets call a spade a spade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Erotica

Great Erotica - well written - highly possible encounter - looking forward to more.

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 16 years ago
Wish it was me!

Really erotic story, I was so wet reading it, wish I could find a man like Jon, for our MFM.

SexyShel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The story is well written but ....

As another poster has pointed out - it takes a certain kind of male to enjoy living with a slut wife. It is not for everyone but it is the author's right to post the fantasy. The concept is definitely above the garbage that the bonnietaylor puts out but still entails a cheating wife.

BeautifulKisserBeautifulKisseralmost 16 years ago
Hot, soooo hot

Wonderful, wonderful story, well written, and extremely hot. On par with erotica greats like X-Factor ad Lubrican. Loved it, loved your ability to write so well. SERIOUSLY HOT. Also loved the first part of this story. Actually, I can't figure out which one I like better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please continue

Fantastic history. Please continue it; the most authors write a beginning but not explode the posibilities of their submission. You write well, defining the dialogs, the personality of people; it's posible to make arguments about the experiences o adventures of this couple. Please continue.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
and this is why I wish I could have been born a woman

in a woman's body. I long to be Ann

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
4your

Apparently, in today's woke world, just wishing can make it happen.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One cuck, A whore and an asshole. Excellent observation Rob, in today's world you can be who or whatever you want to be.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous