All Comments on 'Holiday Love'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Realy Good

Unusual Looked like they end up cheating, but turned into maybe not so bad relationship between the two women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

My girlfriends generally don't like the way my mom dresses and she has bigger tits then all of them. After one evening where she kept coming downstairs wearing nothing more then a short blue silk robe with her big breasts bouncing around my little hottie called her a cow and told me she thought my mom wanted to fuck me. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great start

great beginning to what has the potential to be a great series. i hope you add more chapters to this story beginning with patrick and his mother during christmas. keep them coming please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A fantastic story if you lose bitch Debbie

Janice has been sick for the last two weeks in the mornings, but her body is becoming adapted to the new life that's growing in her womb, and now feels better. As thin as Janice is, Patrick saw right away the bulge in her lower abdomen, and how she radiated with life and he knew she was pregnant.How does that sound for chapter 2. Great story so far, I really like the scenario of Debbie getting mom and son together, but lose the hateful bitch. Thanks ...........Rich

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
Please Continue the Story!

I liked the story very much. I do wish that you would write a second and/or third installment. I don't believe that this is the end of their story. Please don't allow it to end here.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I agree with BDRich

the story did not need Debbie

Perhaps, if we could read about the Christmas holidays?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Partly sweet loving, partly a slutty sex romp?

It didn't really mix well to have the slutty sex talk during the fulfillment of a loving desire for his lonely mom. Just because they were doing something ultra taboo doesn't mean they have to suddenly start chattering away like bad porno actors when the lovemaking begins. If his dear old mother was always some kind of slut whore then their forbidden longing seems not very credible. They'd have hooked up years ago.

If you're portraying a sweet romantic longing between mom and son, then the guy and certainly his mom can't switch into porno fiends as soon as the sex starts. The girlfriend as enabler is a good variation on this kind of story. It would help if you had fleshed out any of their back-stories more though.

You seem to have a fertile imagination and a fairly readable writing style but there are some bad habits I've noticed from reading six of your submissions so far:

First, the shorter stories barely qualify as even quickies because they're just too abrupt from start to finish. We don't always need chapters of everyone history but at least spend a paragraph here or there to explain what each person is about apart from just giving them a name then onwards to the chatty screwing.

Secondly, and this is a matter of personal taste I admit, tossing in a third and extra lovers into a mother/son or brother/sister affair ruins the story. You're pouring warm cola into your cold champagne when you add the guy's school pal (or his college girlfriend) into bed with the mom or whatever.

Lastly, don't waste all your skill creating a realistic mother/son relationship then having them flip over into porno sex talk once they become lovers. Same thing goes no matter what the family combination might be. It's the specialness of who they are to each other that makes it erotic. They don't need to start auditioning for a porno shoot to be erotic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Debbie is a conniving and controlling stuck-up bitch. The marriage won't last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars great story. Janice became debbie once but who cares

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...