Holiday Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somehow I doubt that will ever happen," Patrick mused.

"Would you want it to happen?" Debbie probed. "If I could make it happen, would you really want it?" Motioning with her hand, Debbie bid Janice to come closer. For a moment she worried that she had only convinced herself that Janice was spying on them in the hall but a few seconds later the older woman stepped carefully into the room. Debbie could smell the other woman's arousal clearly, a scent she found strangely enticing.

Janice's heart was pounding in her chest and her knees were trembling. Her pussy was flooding and the sticky sweetness trickled down her leg.

"Yes, I'd want it," Patrick moaned. "I'd love to fuck my mom." With his eyes closed he didn't see that his mother had crept into his bedroom, crouching at the end of his bed. Debbie was slowly stroking his cock and motioning for Janice to come and take it in her mouth. Patrick felt the bed shift but just assumed that it was Debbie moving and then his cock was enveloped in a wet warmth he loved so well.

"You like that?" Debbie asked, his cock buried in her mouth and her tongue swiping against his pubes.

Patrick did a double take, how could she talk with his cock buried so deep in her mouth? Sitting up he looked down and saw that his mother was between his spread legs and his staff was lodged between her maternal lips. Janice looked up, lust and apprehension written all over her face. Her concerns washed away when her son groaned and fell back on the bed, his hands coming down to grip the sides of her face and hold her in place while he thrust his hips up into her.

"You like that baby? You like your mother sucking your big, hard cock?" Debbie whispered hotly in his ear. Patrick only growled and thrust deeper between his mother's lips. Janice made loud slurping noises along with the occasional cough as she nearly choked on her son's member. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she tried to accommodate his pace and size. His father had never responded this enthusiastically to oral sex, perhaps Harold might have if it had been his mother performing it, Janice mused. The thought caused her to laugh and suddenly she was snorting and spewing spit around Patrick's sex.

"Oh baby, your choking your mom with your dick. You better take it easy on her," Debbie laughed musically. Watching her boyfriend being blown by his mother was turning Debbie on immensely. She couldn't believe how wet her own pussy was getting and soon found herself sliding her fingers through her own puffy lips. "I think you should fuck her now Pat. Come on, fuck your mother for me. Do it for me!"

Janice shot Debbie a dark look but then lowered her eyes quickly when Debbie just smiled cruelly at her position. Patrick was going to fuck his mother, just like Janice wanted, but Debbie had claimed the idea. Patrick would be able to rationalize having sex with his mother because of his depraved girlfriend's desire, not his own. In the end it didn't matter much, Janice would get to fulfill her darkest wish, but Debbie still held the upper hand.

Patrick felt his mother pull away, his cock a slippery mess covered in her spittle. Rising to his knees he began to slide around to the foot of the bed but Debbie stopped him. Instead Debbie was maneuvering Janice onto the bed on her hands and knees. Once Janice was in place Debbie stood at the older woman's hips and pulled her thighs apart exposing the wet inflamed opening of her sex. Patrick stared in disbelief, there before him was his mother's exposed cunt covered in sticky, matted pubic hairs. The red gash of her sex was oozing liquid at a steady pace and he could detect that her body was shaking in anticipation.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her like a bitch in heat," Debbie taunted him. Patrick didn't think his mother would appreciate the way Debbie was speaking of her, but he didn't know how to correct his girlfriend. Did his mother really want him to treat her like a piece of meat? Did she want him to abuse her body so wantonly? "Tell him. Tell your boy you want him to fuck you," Debbie commanded.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your momma," Janice said without hesitation, her voice filled with need.

Patrick slid his hand up his mother's thighs and thrust his middle finger into her sopping snatch, eliciting a cry of surprise from Janice. The heat was immense and the wetness was as thick as honey. Withdrawing his hand he licked his fingers as he watched for Debbie's reaction.

"You like the taste of your mother's pussy?" Debbie asked. "You know this will make you a real mother fucker if you do this, don't you?" Her laugh sounded so wicked and Patrick was drawn into her twisted game.

Taking his aching, rock hard cock by the base he slapped it against his mother's ass cheeks and then probed roughly for her entrance. On the third thrust he slid it home and drove himself all the way until his balls were slapping against her lips. Debbie cried out again, suddenly filled with cock for the first time in an age. Her pussy began spasming immediately and her orgasm tore through her unexpectedly.

"Oh baby, you made your mother cum!" Debbie shrieked joyfully. "Just look at that horny bitch cumming all over your cock." Debbie stepped to the foot of the bed and lifted Janice's chin with her finger. "You like your boy fucking you? Do you like being his little fuck toy?" Janice's slight nod sent a self satisfied shiver up Debbie's spine. "Well your my toy, too," Debbie announced and then pushed her soaked cunt into Janice's face. "Lick," she ordered.

"Oh god," Patrick groaned watching his mother lick his girlfriend's pussy. His cock was still buried unmoving in his mother's clutching pussy. Her orgasm just seemed to roll on unendingly and he was afraid if he moved he'd lose control. As he watched Debbie's face melt in pleasure at his mother's tongue he felt the pussy engulfing his cock begin to move back and forth slowly. The velvet vise had loosened a little and he was no longer in danger of shooting off too quickly so he began to move in time with his mother's thrusts.

"Ah- uh- ah- ah-," Debbie's staccato cries punctuated by gasps of air were a familiar precursor to her impending orgasm. Patrick watched her through lust filled eyes as his mother brought his girlfriend closer to the cliff. Debbie began to grunt and her face a mask of concentration as she thrust her pussy harder against Janice's tiring tongue.

"Eat that pussy, mom," Patrick shouted with a hard slap to her ass. "Eat her until she cum's all over your fucking face."

Debbie grabbed Janice's hair and pulled her face tightly against her spasming cunt, her orgasm tearing through her and a cry of joy ripping from her throat.

"OH FUCK!" Debbie screamed as her juices poured out of her and onto Janice's face and mouth. At last unable to stand any longer she collapsed onto the floor in a gasping mass of quivering flesh. Goose bumps covered her body and she could barely focus her eyes. It was several minutes later when she was able to comprehend that the sound of slapping flesh was Patrick fucking his mother wildly from behind.

"Oh- oh- oh baby! Oh god, baby!" Janice whimpered, her breasts flopping back and forth in time with her son's penetrating thrusts. The older woman's face was awash in guilty pleasure as he sawed through her sex and reminded her of what it was to be a woman. "So deep, so deep," she huffed between gasps of air.

"I'm gonna cum, mom. I'm gonna cum inside of you," Patrick cried, his face painted in concentration. Janice's head shot up and a high pitch squeal shot out of her throat as her son's cock hardened even more within her and then a second later she felt the rush of his seed spurting deep within her body. Her own orgasm was triggered and her sugar walls began to milk him, drawing his sperm up into her womb.

At last the room was filled with nothing more than deep gasps of air and their panting. Patrick collapsed at the head of the bed, his body covered in sweat and his cock smeared with the combined fluids of his and his mother's orgasm. Janice's pussy oozed copious amounts of juices onto the bed, making an obscene wet spot. Debbie sat propped against the wall, her legs akimbo while her fingers lazily played with her inflamed gash.

---

The day after Thanksgiving was strangely quiet once the three of them had awkwardly separated to get cleaned up. Janice didn't know how to handle herself around her son and his girlfriend after their morning tryst and found herself walking on egg shells until Debbie put her at ease by suggesting they help her with her holiday decorating. With a few simple words Debbie had indicated their relationship would be normal, although different than before, and Janice was grateful for the ability to interact like a normal family. She had feared the Debbie would continue to dominate and humiliate her as she had done in the bedroom.

Patrick was assigned the lonely task of hanging the Christmas lights on the house, a task that was a sad chore because he used to do it with his father. By early afternoon the lights were hung and when he returned inside the home he found it pleasantly warm and many of the nativity scenes he remembered from his childhood had been set up around the house. His mother and Debbie seemed to be chatting like old girlfriends, sipping coffee and sorting through the various boxes of decorations from the attic.

Dinner was made from leftovers and by the time bed time rolled around everyone was bushed. Janice lay awake in her bed for some time hoping to hear her son and Debbie making love but it didn't come. Unable to sleep she headed to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. Standing at the sink she looked out into the moon lit yard and sighed softly.

Patrick heard his mother's footsteps on the stairs and he longed to be with her alone. Extricating himself from Debbie's arms he slipped away in the darkness, careful to avoid the squeaky step on his way to the kitchen. He found her standing at the sink, the moon light silhouetting her shape beneath the diaphanous robe she wore. Her heavy breasts were pendulous and perfect in his eyes. Stepping up behind her he slid his arms around her waist and pulled her tightly against his body.

Janice jerked in surprise and then leaned back against her son, her hands covering his as she turned to the side so that she could see his face.

"Were you upset by- by this morning?" Janice stammered.

"No, not upset," Patrick assured her. "Surprised, yes." He held her in silence for a few minutes enjoying the weight of her against him,the feel of her fleshy buttocks pressing against his slowly inflating cock. "I just wished it had been a bit more tender," he offered at last.

"Oh baby," Janice gushed turning in his arms and placing hers around his neck. Her lips pressed against his insistingly and soon his mouth opened and allowed her tongue to entangle with his. Sliding her fingers into her son's hair she pulled him closer and pressed her bosom up against his chest. Patrick undid the ribbon on her nightgown and exposed her breasts, his fingers sliding along the veined surface of her tits, tweaking her nipples.

Janice could feel his penis pressing against her thigh, pushing forward seeking her sex. Slipping her hand down along their bodies she curled her fingers around his shaft and held him lightly, sliding the skin back and forth gently. Patrick moaned into her mouth and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them with intense desire.

"My room," Janice breathed at last, not wanting the first time alone with her son to be in the kitchen. She longed for him to make love to her in a bed. Patrick nodded and took her hand as he led her up to her room. Patrick paused outside his room and made sure that Debbie was still asleep and then his mother was pulling him into her room, closing the door softly once they were inside.

Janice slipped the nightgown off her shoulders and stood before her son naked. She was proud of her body from her large motherly breasts to her belly which only had a slight pooch. Stepping up to Patrick she placed one hand on his chest and slipped the other around his neck and pulled him close for a deep, sensuous kiss. Her lips caressed his slowly, as if she had all the time in the world to please him. Patrick felt her tongue slide along his teeth and lips and then dance across his own tongue. The luxurious kiss was nothing like he had ever felt.

Unable to wait any longer he led her to the bed and pushed her back onto the bed, her legs spreading wide for him. Shucking off his boxers he climbed up and knelt between her legs.

"Oh baby," Janice sighed as Patrick lowered his face to her sex and he drew in a loud breath, inhaling the scent of her arousal. Then his face was pressing up against her lips and his tongue was parting her honey covered sex. For several minutes Patrick lapped at his mother's grotto, the taste and smell intoxicating him.

At last Patrick moved his face from his mother's thighs and crawled up to her face where she licked and kissed away the smear of juices that covered his mouth. Rolling her hips back Janice wrapped her legs around her son's hips and he lowered his stiffened cock into her sopping pussy. Covering her mouth with his own he stabbed at her with his tongue and his ramrod, undulating to send sparks of pleasure through both of their bodies.

The night was quiet except for the squishy sloshing of their coupling and their soft groans and sighs as they brought each other the most forbidden of pleasure. Janice could never recall love making so sweet and yet so intense. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she felt she was betraying her late husband. But somewhere deep inside she knew that Harold had given her this one last gift and the tears of shame became that of joy.

Her orgasm was sudden and draining. Patrick felt her body trembling and then she was clutching at him tightly, her pussy spasming wildly which triggered his own release. With quiet grunts he thrust as far as he could into her body and deposited his seed deep within her. Janice's finger nails dug deeply into his back as he pressed his mouth tightly over hers, his tongue dueling wildly with hers. Finally he pulled his mouth away in a gasp for air and then he slumped against her, spent and sweaty.

Patrick climbed back into his bed gingerly, not wanting to wake Debbie. He would have to get up before her and hit the shower to keep her from knowing what had happened. For many long minutes he lay still, his mind playing over everything that had happened. He could not believe that he had had sex with his mother, twice! Still, this last time he felt as if Debbie would not approve, he knew she had a jealous streak.

As he lay in the dark he could feel Debbie moving and then she was pushing against his chest. Feigning sleep, he wondered what she was up to.

"Pat?" Debbie whispered. "Are you awake?" For a split second he was tempted to answer, but something in him told him to hold out.

At last Debbie seemed satisfied that he had fallen asleep. In the dark she pulled the cover back and exposed his body. She slipped her hand down to his groin and pulled his boxers down. She could feel the stickiness that covered his limp cock and a knowing smile spread across her lips. Patrick had to bite his tongue when Debbie engulfed his spent member and washed him with her tongue and lips. The loud slurps of her ministrations filled his ears and he could not understand how it didn't wake everyone.

Finally Debbie finished with a loud plop, her mouth filled with the taste of Patrick and his mother. With a satisfied swallow she returned to the crook of her boyfriends arm and fell back asleep.

---

"Thank you for everything," Debbie said giving Janice a sincere hug.

"It was my pleasure," Janice said. "I hope you can come back for Christmas."

Patrick gave his mother a tight hug and a chaste kiss before climbing in the car. Janice waved at his son and Debbie as they pulled out of the drive and headed down the street back to the university.

A week later Janice opened a pastel colored envelope. Inside was a Christmas card that depicted a snow covered house during the holidays. Inside written in neat handwriting she found:

I can't make it for Christmas. He's all yours for two weeks.

Merry Christmas.

Love,

(Your future daughter in law) Debbie.

12