All Comments on 'Holiday Loving Ch. 06'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
A story that evolved

I thoroughly enjoyed this series particularly because each chapter wasn’t simply a rehash of the sex scenes in the previous chapter. There was a story which made you wonder what was going to happen next. I did have the advantage of being able to read all chapters over 2/3 days as you would a book so everything that has happened was fresh in my mind.

I will be reading the “Country Club” series. One thing I was trying to work out was whether Mandy was still a teenager at the time of her escapade with Tony. I did know a girl like Mandy when we were both in our late teens who was very promiscuous although the relationship only lasted a few weeks. We did break into a church one night and fucked on the altar which is the most decadent place I’ve ever fucked. Many years ago but still very vivid in my memory.

I’ve been in that church on many occasions over the years at weddings and funerals etc and have found it very funny that the rest of the congregation are looking at the altar and not realising that at one time two people had been fucking like rabbits right where they were looking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous