Holiday Loving Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Air! That's what I needed. I realized I was holding my breath so I let out a sigh then drew in great lungfuls of air. Slowly I came back to reality and remembered where I was and what I was doing. Whew, I thought, that was intense. I smiled up at Tony, seeing the look of concern dissolving from his face as he smiled back at me.

"You had us worried," he said gently, "You were out to it for nearly five minutes."

"Oh. It was wonderful. Thank you, darling. But right now I think I've done enough for the night. Please can we go home now?"

"Of course, just as soon as you're able to stand and walk."

With some assistance I stood and Tony helped me to the dressing room. We had a quick shower together, dried off then dressed. Tony escorted me to his car and once inside I waited until he made a call to his office telling them that he had the evidence and a witness, and if they wanted they could raid the place now that we were safely outside. He gave a few further details then hung up and we drove home, mission accomplished.

****************************

The following morning we turned on the tv in our room and heard on the news about the raid and the arrest of several people in connection with the drug bust at an erotic nightspot in town. There was no mention of any undercover operation, of course. We turned off the tv again and cuddled together, kissing and hugging, before Tony rolled me onto my back, pushed my legs apart with his knees and slowly entered my tender vagina. We made passionate, gentle love for what was to be the last time, Tony bringing me to two sensational orgasms before filling me from his seemingly endless supply of sperm. We cuddled in post-orgasmic bliss as I mentally compared this experience with that of last night, deciding that they were definitely both exceptional, yet so very different. I then thought about Tony and Neil; if I was to marry one, which would I choose? After a few minutes, I realized that the work Tony did was dangerous and the hours irregular. While I had enjoyed the previous evening with him as much as I'd enjoyed his lovemaking, it was not a lifestyle I would choose for myself.

After showering together, we ate breakfast, then Tony thanked me for my help, handing me a government cheque made out to Stan and Gloria and a sealed envelope with Mandy, not Lori, written on it. I thanked him, kissed him goodbye, and he drove out of my life forever.

***************************

Neil called me later in the day and after I assured him that I was fine and safe, I invited him around for the evening. Gloria and Stan had obviously risen before I had and had gone out somewhere. Neil arrived early afternoon followed a short time later by Stan and Gloria, who were pleased to receive such prompt payment for services rendered. I'd also been pleased with my $500 tip from Tony; not for the first time I thought how much I liked this work and made a resolution never to allow anyone, even Neil, to limit my choices.

Sitting outside with drinks I gave a brief outline of the previous evening, omitting the details but mentioning that apparently it had been a successful mission, according to tv reports. After dinner Neil and I sat and discussed a few things about our relationship and he required little persuasion to agree to spend the night with me. Our conversation changed to more general topics until Stan and Gloria decided it was their bed time. We headed to bed shortly afterwards and made gentle love then lay together enjoying the warmth of each other's body against our own.

"Have you given any more thought to my question?" asked Neil.

"What question?" I asked, playing for time.

He propped himself up on his elbow. "THE question," he said, "The 'Will you marry me' question."

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes you will?" he asked elatedly.

"Yes I've given it more thought," I replied, watching as his face fell slightly.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Come on, honey, don't tease me so. Have you decided and what is your decision?" he said, his frustration becoming very obvious.

"Yes, I have decided and . . . . ." I paused.

"Well?"

"Yes, darling, I will marry you."

He let out a loud whoop and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me, hugging me, smiling and laughing all at once. After several minutes I managed to get through his elation.

"But, there is a condition," I said, looking seriously at him, seeing the doubt come into his eyes.

"What's that condition?" he asked hesitantly.

"I will not be a wife who does exactly what her husband tells her. I will retain my own life; I will continue the work I love, which, as you well know, involves me providing sexual services to other men. Rest assured that even when in the midst of love making with some stranger, I will be thinking of you and will have love only for you. If you agree to that condition, then we have an engagement. If not, leave now."

He took only a very few seconds to decide. He hugged me, kissed me. "Yes, darling, I agree to that condition. I want to marry you, not someone who will do as I say, not someone who has lost the joy of life and living due to me strangling it out of her. I would far sooner have your escapades with other guys serve as an erotic entrée to our lovemaking than have it hidden away, serving only to tear us apart. Yes, honey, I accept your condition gladly."

We hugged and kissed again, then lay together. Neil quickly fell into a contented sleep while I lay there for a long time wondering if I'd done the best thing or if I was fooling myself that a marriage such as I envisaged could actually exist. I drifted into an uneasy sleep, dreaming of my Sybian ride and making love with Neil on the moonlit deck of his yacht.

*******************************

This ends the "Holiday Loving" series. You can follow the continuing adventures of Mandy, Neil, Stan and Gloria in "The Country Club" series which will begin soon.