All Comments on 'Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 03'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff.

Thanks for this third chapter. I enjoy the serialized way this is developing. I gather you will finish this at the end of the holiday yes?

Good writing, good descriptions too. I can tell you are European as what you are writing about is actually correct. (good old google maps!)

Keep writing.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
This has been my FAVOIRTE STEP BROTHER/SISTER STORY

I only wish this story will never end and with Chris and Carol together forever.

I love the sex. Andrew and Karla sharing love making and being related closer.

Of course, Carol, Chris, Andrew, and Karla together would be a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the passion

I do hope more will follow soon. Would love to read more and see where this story will lead to before returning back to the states. Even when Chris and Carol returned back to the states, would love to see how you handle the relationship between Sheryl v. Carol.

The story does need a bit more sexuality playout of passion between the characters to bring the heighten of feeling within the reader's body. Otherwise not bad.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Will there ever be a Part 4 ?

It's been 12 months since this chapter appeared.

Can you confirm if there be another episode ? And if so, when ?

Thanks !

Rapier

JabonieJabonieover 3 years ago
Very good

I really like the way you took it slow with introducing them to each other. I sure hope they’ll be more to the story. Please let me know

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

Swapping is not my subject. So if it was in the next chapter I will not read even you write.

island_manisland_manalmost 3 years agoAuthor

New chapter coming up within the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did you portray the narrator as American when it's obvious from your use of language and spelling that you're from the UK. Oh, and no one has called Black people "colored" (or "coloured", as you spelled it") since the early 1950s. Also, most Americans have no clue about Celsius temperatures--we use Fahrenheit.

If you just had made it a 2 hour flight instead of 8, and didn't call home the "US of A" (few say that either, anymore), None of these things would have been an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no such thing as a "nudist colony" since the mid-'80s. They're referred to as nudist resorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...