Holly, Mom and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands landed at the side of her head, if she had been stood up it would have looked like she was being held at gun point. It was a totally inert submissive gesture. Alice looked between them and saw Holly's fabulous tits, they were heavy, a little pendulous, but not overly large. The sweet softness, the rounded glory of them, and centred, two fantastic dark brown, almost black crinkly nipples pointing right at her.

Holly moved and gathered up the other one, if Alice needed any more convincing that this was where her life was at, this was it. A small but sudden back breaking orgasm shuddered through her. Her hands went to Holly's head, her fingers found soft silky jet black hair and her heart almost stopped. Holly quickly moved up and kissed her Alice could not control her emotions, she had never ever been here.

Holly went back to Alice's nipples, and her fingers slid down and entered Alice's pussy for the first of many different reasons. Alice was now fully and willingly at Holly's door, she was knocking to be let in, she had no thoughts to where she was heading, she only wanted to go where Holly. The most beautiful woman she had ever seen, had overcome her completely. Alice had always known there was something about herself that she could never put her finger on, to reason why, now she knew. Alice was a lesbian or she would swing both ways, she would find out soon.

Holly, was dying to slide up and sit on Alice's face, to let her know the wonders of her smooth, black and pink shaven, satin pussy, to let her taste her, to drink her cum. But Holly knew that to achieve all of her goals, then it was she who had to eat Alice first. To let her know how it was done, to know the unutterable feeling and sensations of having another woman make love to you.

Alice just had to lay back and let it happen, and happen it did. Holly sucked hard, she drew in Alice's pussy lips, then prodded her tongue right in. Alice almost hit the ceiling, she lost her breath, a huge climax hit her so hard she thought she would die. Her ass remained in the air, this gave Holly all the access she would ever need.

She set about giving Alice everything she had never known, and some things she could never have guessed. She made her cum again, and while she was away with the fairies, Holly slipped her middle finger deep into Alice's proffered ass, this brought a serious squeal, and more shuddering climaxes from her friend's gorgeous mother. Holly too was falling into the same love pit Alice was now trapped in, she wanted Holly to do anything she wanted, she didn't care, she just wanted it, and whatever it was.

Holly reamed Alice's ass to bits, and she sucked her pussy right in, and licked her clit, sending her into wonderful orgasmic orbit. Nothing, to Alice, had ever been this good. Her climaxes were ongoing, she bleated nd cried, called Holly's name over and over. Then moment's later Alice saw, through her closed eye lids a shadow, it seemed to pass over her. She subconsciously wondered what it was.

Her eye lids opened as if she was struck down, she blinked and thought, "What is that?" She hadn't yet guessed it was Holly's ass and pussy hovering over her. Holly had turned round, she was readying Alice for the ultimate act a loving woman can perform for another. Alice knew without knowing what was about to happen, she tilted her head a little. She was angling for the reception of Holly.

She breathed in for the first time the pussy scent of an aroused female, her beautiful black girl lover. Holly was in prime time position, ready to take her new pet to where she knew nothing of. And she also knew that as soon as her prepared pussy made contact with Alice, it would be all over. Alice would never want anything else, unless it was another man. She had no problems with that, she liked the odd man here and there herself.

When Alice had rested a while, Holly, who wasn't even breathing that hard, settled herself over her friend's mother. She covered her completely from head to toe. She told Alice to put her hands above her head, which she did. Holly then slid hers under Alice's shoulders and took her wrists, now Alice was captured, again!

She began to kiss her lips, suck her tongue, bit and kissed her neck. Alice was in wonderland, Holly rubbed her pussy onto Alice's, her mewls, moans and groans were loud and clear. She was loving everything the beautiful young black girl was doing to her, and especially for her. This was all a part of Holly's plan for her submission. She knew her women, she knew a sub when she fucked one, and she knew Alice would eventually go down and under, no problem.

Lifting her head she looked deep into Alice's eyes, then said. "Am I going to have any trouble with you Alice?"

Alice looked at her confused, "Trouble," she asked, "er no, why, should you?"

"I hope not Alice, I am going to invest in you Alice, I am going to make you my love toy, my fuck toy, and you will be mine, anything to say?" Alice gasped and wondered really, what she meant by that, especially the 'mine' part.

"I'm not too sure just what you mean Holly, mine? I not sure I understand that."

"It means Alice, that when I tell you to do something, within reason, you will do it. Now," she said, "The question is, can you say yes? If you cannot, then our day here is done, and there will be no more."

"Holly," Alice whispered, "you can't lay that on me, I have never done this before."

"So," Holly said, "the answer is no then? Okay no problem, though it will be you who regrets not seeing me again this way Alice. I'll go, see you around." Holly got off the bed, started dressing, Alice quickly jumped up, and stopped her.

"Yes Holly, yes," she almost bleated, "I don't know what this will mean, but please don't go, I want you to stay, please."

"It's okay Alice," Holly told her, "I have no intention of leaving, not yet anyway. That was all about focussing your mind on what you could have, no more no less." Alice just stared at her, she never saw the slap until it had landed and Holly's hand was back by her side.

"Ow, Holly, Ooooh, Ow that hurt, why did you hit me like that?" Holly hadn't hit her very hard, it was the shock of it that hurt Alice, that was what Holly was wanting.

"Don't worry Alice, there won't be any more of those, not unless you anger me, which I know you won't, come here," she said and opened her arms. Alice, her hand on the side of her face, stepped to Holly, Holly squeezed her, kissed her, licked her neck. "Now Alice, I think we understand each other don't we. And don't worry, I am not about to even try to take over your life. Your life is your own, mine is my own. But when I call, you will be mine. Now can you see a problem there, Hmmmm?" Holly got Alice's ass in her hands and pulled her pussy to her where she ground it into her.

Alice had already forgotten about the slap. She was turned on again by the young black beauty she was clinging on to.

"I think I am beginning to understand what you are talking about Holly, and no, I don't think there will be a problem either." Holly gave her an extremely passionate kiss, a kiss that just about killed Alice off, her head was spinning when Holly stopped.

"When I get used to where, and what it is, that you are taking me to, then I am sure I will be there for you Holly."

"Good, now just to set the record straight Alice," she said softly, "I have friends already Alice, friends I just can't break up with straight away. You will have to get used to only seeing me when and how I tell you. No questions, no complaining. This is what I meant when I said to you. You will do as I tell you, and when, got it?"

Alice looked at her blank, "I think so Holly," she replied.

"Good," Holly replied, keeping Alice up in the air with her kisses and her fingers gripping her ass and swaying Alice into her. "Now Alice, listen to me, and listen well," she said. "You can go out with men, or a man, but I want to know about it. You cannot, I repeat, you cannot go with another woman unless I say so, or tell you. They are my rules, you will follow them without question, okay?" Her fingers gripped Alice's ass so tight she squealed.

"Yes, yes, yes, Holly, Ooooh oh Holly," she begged, her arms were around Holly's neck accepting the grief her fingers were causing her.

"Good girl, you will soon be my sweet, mine, only mine Alice. Karen will have to know eventually of course, but until then, it's to be our little secret, right?" Another crushing finger hold made Alice succumb to her young dark lover. The blond haired beautiful thirty nine year old mother had been completely conquered.

Holly spent a lot of time loving Alice, and each kiss, each touch, each word of love, sank her further under Holly's inordinate spell. Then it was time for her to leave, she didn't want to be there when Karen came home. She would know right away what had transpired, Holly wanted Alice to get through it by herself. The next time Holly had her, she herself would know where and how Alice was.

"I'll be here the day after tomorrow Alice," Holly told her, "about nine o clock, okay?"

"But Holly, can't you come tomorrow, please?" Alice put on her best little girl lost smile.

"No, I am busy tomorrow, day after Alice," she told her while pointing a finger at her, then miming a zip across her lips. This was a small test for Alice, though she never knew it. Alice kept quiet, she would do as she was told. Holly was inwardly delighted. She kissed her one last time, and said as she was leaving. "You are going to be the best pet ever Alice, the best pet a girl could have."

And for no reason she could guess at Alice was overcome with pride and pleasure, pride of being told she was going to be Holly's pet, and pleasure because she knew she had pleased her. Holly left and Alice folded her arms around herself, "Holly's pet, Oh WOW," she giggled. She was not sure of herself, or of Holly, all she knew was, she wanted what had happened today, to happen again. Holly was everything she hadn't really known she had wanted, the way she had just waltzed into her life, her home. The way she had just got on with it, "business like," stunned her. Her body and mind was still on fire, the way she had just taken control, told her how it was, how it would be.

The night passed in a daze, first thing in the morning Alice must have picked up the phone a dozen times to call her, and a dozen times she had put the phone down again. The truth was, she dare not call Holly, the absolute last thing she wanted to do was upset or annoy her. That would not do, she needed to do it all again, certain in the knowledge that this time she would be more ready for her. But knowing she would be the subject, not the other way round.

...

"Hi Mr Henderson, how are you today?"

"Hi Holly, I'm good thanks, are you looking for Linda? She's not here, she's out with Karen." Mr Henderson, was Linda's father, and Karen's current girlfriend.

"Yes I know, actually Mr Henderson, Roy," she said, using his first name. "It's you I came to see though," Holly told him.

"Me," he said looking at her, she was the most gorgeous black girl had ever seen. Roy Henderson, married, a parent, would have loved to tango with a girl like that, but, 'Hey ho,' he smiled to himself.

Holly walked up to him, "Yes, you," she said huskily, seductively. Her left arm curled around his neck Holly was the same height as him, her lips met his and killed him stone dead, her right hand went between his legs and fondled his cock. He involuntarily backed away, Holly followed him, already his cock was hardening, already he was grumping into Holly's sweet mouth. He might not have known it, but he was already well and truly beaten.

He never even tried to complain, remove himself from her grip. Holly began backing him into their sitting room where she guided him to their sofa. Holly had decided this action, she and his daughter had had a fling, but it wasn't what either girl wanted, they realised that. Her father though was a very handsome sexy man, in Holly's eyes, so here she was, she wanted forbidden fruit, she was going to have a real good bite. Holly had seen the look in her daddy's eye. She knew he fancied her greatly, it was impossible for him to hide, from Holly anyway.

Holly backed him on to the sofa, and not letting go of his now fully hard cock. The forty two year old father of Holly's recent lover was under lock and key, and only Holly could now let him out, when she decided to. The beautiful tall and super sexy black girl fell on him.

"Keep still," she told him and using both hands she undid his trousers, pushed her hand in and took him proper. He groaned in sheer delight.

Mr Henderson, 'Roy' lay back and let Holly do whatever it was she wanted to do, he was not going to say no. Holly pulled him out, her hand ran up and down it causing him much sexual arousal. Holly lifted her eyes to his and murmured, "Hmmmm, nice Roy, nice." She quickly bent her head, kissed his cock, then engulfed him. Her soft full lips encased him, she sucked, she licked, she fed, Holly worked away at his submission to her. He was in his absolute element, he loved this completely. If only his frigid wife could see him now, he thought gleefully.

Holly had him right where she wanted him, she knew it, and he accepted it totally. All he was hoping for now was, for her to suck him off and make him come, or to go all the way and shag his brains out, either would do right now. She let go for a moment and pulled his pants down and off. Holly was already prepared for his sexual domination, all was going to plan.

Holly had no panties on, her skirt was short, as usual, and under her loose top there was no bra. She rose, hoisted her skirt, lifted her top, and Roy saw for the first time what his mind had only thought of. She was to all intents and purposes naked for him. Without waiting, without asking and without warning, she threw her leg over him, knelt, took his cock in her soft hand, pointed it at her hot sleek pussy and dropped herself on him.

Roy moaned as he slid into her hot wet pussy, his unwarranted dream was being enacted, the only difference was, she was fucking him, not he fucking her, but did he care right now, no he did not! Holly put her hands on the good looking older man's chest, and she set off to erase his sanity. She knew what she was doing, and how she was doing it. She was giving him what he wanted, and Holly was getting what she wanted.

After spending yesterday with Alice she needed a cock, and Roy, Linda's dad fit the bill perfectly. Holly rode him, she closed her eyes as her first orgasm hit her, she gasped, leaned forward and kissed him, he held her, and urged her on. "Go on Holly do it, do it for me, do it for you honey." Holly did, she wallowed in the climaxes climbing all over her. She gave him all of her body as she drove herself and him over the edge.

"Holly," he shouted, "I, I," he moaned loudly and he came, his hips rose up and met her thudding pussy coming down, he emptied himself, Holly drained him, he had nothing left. Holly lowered herself on to him, she needed love now, she had satisfied the desperate urge to come. Now she needed closeness, he provided it, his arms encircled her, he kissed her head, he kissed her hair. He wanted to kiss her lips but couldn't reach. His aim was to make her his, he never knew it but he had no chance.

Holly slowly lifted herself from him, smiled happily, kissed him, then she got up, her skirt fell down, her top dropped, and she went into the downstairs bathroom and cleaned herself up. When she came out he was stunned again by her natural grace and beauty. He went to her, to hold her, but was met with her hand in the middle of his chest.

"I have to go now Roy, sorry," she told him.

"When will I see you again Holly," he asked.

Holly shook her head, "You won't Roy, this is a one off, I'm sure you'll understand," she said turning away from him. Before he could say any more Holly was walking out of the door. She knew he would never speak of this, who would he tell, who would believe him, his day with Holly as already a loving memory.

Holly had a plan, first part had been fulfilled, the next would too, Roy Henderson was an aberration, something she had needed to get out of her system, it would need to be done again sometime, she liked men didn't she? But not with him again, someone, as yet unknown to him would be the beneficiary of Holly's charms. But the third part of her plan, that would be the kicker. She called Alice, just to give her a lift, she hoped.

"Hi Alice," she said into her phone, "how are you today, still love me after yestrday?" Her answer was important.

Alice was more than happy to hear her voice, "Oh Holly, I am glad you called, I was beginning to think you no longer loved me?" That reply made Holly smile.

"Of course I love you my little pet."

"Your pet, is that what I am Holly, am I your pet now, is that what I am to you now, is that what you want?"

"Only if you want to be, I told you yesterday didn't I?"

This took the wind out of Alice's sail a little, she thought a moment, then relented, she needed to see Holly again. Yesterday had really shaken up the beautiful blond older woman, Holly had completely derailed her, she was at sixes and sevens totally.

"Yes Holly, I am your little pet, what do you want me to do, beg?"

"No Alice, I would never expect you to even think of that, but I do want you to understand that, if we are to be, then there is only room for one at the top, get my meaning Alice?"

There it was, the way, Holly's way, or no way.

"You mean slave like?" Alice hated this thought.

"Definitely not Alice, just the way I told you Alice, that's all, there's no big secret, it's clear, or it should be. You will be mine, you will do as I say. Only you and I will ever know about it, no one else, but it will be, it has to be. Think about it Alice and call me when you have okay?" Holly close the phone, she was confident Alice would say yes, she would agree, she needs me.

Five minutes later, "Hi Alice," she breathed.

"Yes Holly, I don't know why, I don't know how, but yes, I am yours, I will be yours, I want to be, why I don't know but I do, am I making sense?"

"You are Alice, don't worry, you will get used to it, and hopefully, all will be made clear when the time is right. Now Alice, I will see you tomorrow, 9 o clock, and make sure you dress like a little school girl for me okay?" Before Alice could reply Holly closed her phone. She was already looking forward to concreting her hold over her friends beautiful mother. Then it would be on to part three, though she knew this could fail, and fail badly. Holly could lose everything.

For the rest of the day, and that night Alice was on edge, nervous, even Karen her daughter asked her what was wrong. She had told her she was tired and jumpy, but she would be fine after a good nights sleep. When she went to bed she rummaged in her wardrobe for the fancy dress outfit she had bought and worn over a decade ago for a New Years Eve party she had gone to. It was perfect, White bobby socks, Black patent leather buckled shoes, a grey pleated and very short skirt, a white schoolgirls blouse, and a striped tie.

In the morning, she saw Karen off, and dashed to get ready, she put three tiny black dots on her left cheek, red blush, tied her hair into a pony tail which she located on the side of her beautiful blond haired head. She fixed the tie loose around her neck, and skew whiffed it, buttons were undone down her blouse. Her skirt hitched up, stockings low, garters showing. The bobby socks and her buckled shoes. Alice looked heart breakingly, and beautifully sexy.

She beamed into the mirror. "If this doesn't knock Holly out of kilter," she told herself, "nothing will!" and she laughed hilariously.