Holly, Mom and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly knocked and entered, she never waited to be invited in, she knew Karen was out, so she had free reign.

"Hi Alice," she said into Alice's ear as she approached her. "You look good enough to eat," Holly told her. "And guess what, I think I will!" Holly sniggered, and grabbed her friend's mother around the waist. "Ooooh Holly," As Alice jumped, and squealed quietly, "you surprised me."

"And long may that continue," Holly said as she bit Alice's neck.

Holly had a strap on dildo in her bag. Alice was in for a surprise she could not possibly have guessed at.

"You look fantastic Alice, you are just the way I imagined you could be, your little girl look is perfect, I love it. My pet is growing into who she is, mine, Yes Alice?"

Alice knew now what Holly meant, she was to be hers, she could agree to that, she never had a problem with that now. Now she understood, Holly was her, if you like, mistress, but she would never own her.

In private Alice would surrender all composure, her will, she would love Holly, Holly would love her. To the outside world no one would ever guess at their relationship. But Alice knew that she would have to get Holly to live with her, even if it meant moving house.

There were two other situations that would have to be overcome. One was Karen, how would she handle having Holly in the house, would she leave, would she stay. Alice would be heartbroken if she left, knowing Karen's life style now, she hoped her acceptance would be.

The other thing was, Alice knew she would still want a man around occasionally, even if only for casual sex, a cock was a cock, that was important to Alice, would Holly accept that? If she had known what Holly had done yesterday with Karen's girlfriend's father she would have died. But what Alice didn't know would never hurt her, and Alice would never know unless Holly told her.

As these thoughts flashed through Alice's beautiful blond head, Holly had fingers in her thong and dipping into a readily heated wet pussy. Alice sighed with contentment, she had never known this, it was new, it was exciting, it was HOT! Holly bent her backwards and kissed her, she made Alice come right there in the centre of her sitting room. "I was going to wait Alice," Holly said in between kisses, "but I need to fuck you, so get up those stairs before I throw you on the floor right here."

Holly slapped Alice's ass, Alice yelped and giggled and ran away up to her bedroom, by the time Holly got there Alice was laid on her back and long legs in the air.

"Oh Holly, please hurry darling, I can't wait, I'm dying here." Holly smiled and took an age to undress. She never took her eyes off the mature mother, she was breathtakingly beautiful, and Holly felt humble to know that she was hers. It had only taken Holly one day to seduce her, and to secure her. She had of course known what Alice was, what she was looking for, what she needed to fulfil her life. And Holly had simply stepped into the breech.

Alice stared in utter wonder at the vision before her, she was awed, the sleek lines of Holly, her simple easy ways, the style, the guile, the stunning light and dark skin that so encapsulated her inherent beauty. Holly caught Alice's eyes and dared her not to look at her. She knew Alice was sinking further, she was proud that she looked so good, was so tempting, and so seductive to capture this wonderful woman.

That was when Holly opened her purse and lifted out the black shining strap on dildo. She dangled it on one finger, swaying it around before her unbound prisoner. Because that was how Alice was already thinking of herself. She was Holly's captive, which was just how it was, end of. Alice was gasping, not only trying to breathe in extra air, but for Holly to do what she knew she was going to do. Alice could see it all now, her underneath, Holly on top screwing her head off, and Alice hanging on for grim death while she exploded orgasms all over the place.

Which is just what Holly did, she fastened the strap on tight, then she mounted Alice without forethought to her. She drove the thick black weapon deep into Alice's hot wet through slinky pussy, and she screamed loud and long. The intrusion, the pain, the fulfilment, was more than the blond haired beauty thought she could endure or even survive.

There was nothing in this for Holly except the need to be the focus for Alice, she knew that beating her right here, right now would bring her to where she wanted to be. Top woman, powerful, knowledgeable, what Alice would look to and for, for her love. Although Holly would have a different view about that.

As Alice retreated and receded into herself, and Holly was bringing her about on the end of her strap on. She looked into Alice's somewhat glazed eyes.

"Have you ever been blacked Alice?"

"I', er, I' er don't think I know what you mean Holly," she gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

"It's simple, have you ever been blacked, do you want me to draw you a picture?"

"Only with you Holly," Alice replied, not sure where the conversation was going.

"Christ Alice, have you ever been BLACKED, black cock, real cock, a man's cock, give me strength!"

"Ah, I see what you mean, and no I haven't, this is the nearest I have ever been, only with you," Alice told her.

"Hmmm, well that will change," Holy said, "and change soon, leave it with me."

"What do you mean Holly?"

"It means it will change, you have never had black cock, you need the experience, it will make you more of a woman," Holly told her. "More for me to teach you, don't bother thinking about it too much."

Holly refused to speak any further about it, she had already got things in motion, she had known almost for certain what Alice's answer was going to be. Holly and Alice played for an hour, and Alice spent most of that time exploring Holly. Alice loved what she was finding out, the softness of her, the sleek shining glowing skin, her total sexiness. The sheer beauty of the young girl who had completely knocked her out and over, she was no match for her what so ever.

"I want you to come to me tomorrow Alice," Holly said as she was leaving, "I have a lot to do, so at 10pm, okay?" Alice nodded her head, there was no way she was turning Holly down, ever. Holly left her address with Alice, kissed her passionately and left. Holly did have a problem now, she liked, or even loved Alice, and she felt it a lot more than she thought she might.

The next morning Alice couldn't get there quickly enough, Karen had asked her where she was going, saying that if she didn't know better, her mother was going on a date. Karen had said she looked so hot and bothered, she seemed too excited for just a shopping trip. As soon as Alice arrived Holy ushered her upstairs.

"Have I got a lovely surprise for you my little pet, are you still my little pet Alice?"

Alice never even had to think about it, "Yes Holly I am your little pet, you know I am too, don't you?" Holy seduced her all over again and Alice revelled in it, soon she was naked, on her back and Holly on top of her, she had mangled her nipples, kissed her neck, her breasts, she put hickeys on her, telling Alice she was decorating her. She sat on her face telling her to eat and drink at the altar that was black pussy. Alice did exactly what Holly wanted. Holly had her fingers in Alice's pussy driving her mad with lust, but always denying Alice the ultimate release.

Alice felt her legs rising, Holly had her by the ankles, the bed moved, she wondered what was Holly had in mind for her now. Alice didn't care, she knew enough now to know that when Holly decided something, it was Alice who reaped the benefit. She felt the intrusion of a large dildo, it pushed all the way into her soaking pussy, Alice gave out a muffled cry, it was muffled because Holly was sat over her mouth.

Her very first orgasm hit her with the force of a hurricane, her legs stiffened, her back arched, her body set fire, she was burning up. She felt and saw Holly rise up off her, she was surrounded by black skin, she only had eyes for the black succulent pussy above her. Then she was enveloped in arms, a face, a new face was looking at her, above her.

It was a young man and he was already balls deep in her, his cock slicing its way through her like a hot knife through butter. Alice's shock was total, her had his arms under her, holding her shoulders. Holly was now stood to one side, a huge sly grin o her face. There was one more thing that was preventing Alice from speaking, crying out. The young man was black, and then for some reason, Alice told herself that.

"By definition, his cock must be black!" Alice came.

She was bombarded immediately with several concussive explosions throughout her wilting body. She could not withstand the fire power of the young man. Who was obliterating her with the hard, thick, long and heavy weapon he was bringing to bear on her shattered defences.

"Holly, Argggh, Oh Holly, Oh my God Holly," she cried out helplessly to the watching girl stood at her side. Holly had a camera in her hand, she was filming on video Alice's monumental fucking, and Alice had no way to resist it. She didn't even want to resist now. She had experienced Holly, black, and now she was experiencing real black cock. Alice hadn't even known she wanted this, but being forced on her like it was, she embraced it. Alice never knew that. The cock was screwing her in a way she now knew, that only a black cock could.

Holly was forgotten, Alice never saw her leave, Holly had another appointment. It was time for part three, this was the glue, it would join them together, if not, everything she had hoped for would more than likely, fall apart. The young man was in absolute heaven, he had been chosen Holly for this very purpose. She had told him where to be to check her out. Holly had told him right down to the last letter what to do, and how to do it.

And, she had said, do this right, do it my way and there will be more of her I promise you. There could be no deviations, it was her way until she left him with her alone. Then he was in control, but to keep her, she had warned him, you have to give her everything, and leave yourself with nothing. The young man, Trevor was his name, was doing everything he had been told, and more. Alice wasn't aware of the plans Holly had made, and was still in the process of making.

She was hanging on for her life, she had never ever been taken like this, there was no comparison to Holly, yet everything, right down to the last detail, was indeed comparable. Finally Alice managed to 'see' him, how good looking he was, how strong he was, how powerful he was. The determination in his eyes, she knew she was his sole focus, he fucked Alice with venomous intensity. His cock scouring her internally completely, she was having unintended unstoppable climaxes.

She wanted him to make love to her forever more, but Holly was still front and centre in her thoughts, Holly was the one. The pivotal point, the fulcrum on which everything hung, everything balanced. It was in all of her thoughts, and Alice knew she had to be, or everything would be meaningless, she knew that now.

"Her Karen, I'm here, how are you?" Holly whispered, her voice husky, seductive, seduction of her friend already foremost in her mind. This was part three, Karen, it all hung on Karen, Holly had wanted her from the moment she had set eyes on her, and instinctively knew she was lesbian. Her trouble was, she had been unable to resist her mother, Karen was in a relationship, and it had left Holly in a bit of a limbo.

"Holly," Karen beamed, she was in lust with her, her seemingly shy black beauty had captivated Karen, but because of Linda, she had made it known that one on one was all she was interested in. They met in the middle, Holly made the first move. Instead of just the customary hug, Holly kissed her. It was not a cheek kiss, it was a lip smacker. It made Karen gasp, she jerked back in surprise.

Realising what she had done, she quickly understood what it was meant as.

"You had better have meant that Holly, I don't like the mickey being taken."

"Oh I meant it Karen, and I mean this too," and before Karen reacted, she kissed her again. "And," she added, "I'm going to keep on meaning it too. And one more thing," Holly was on a roll now, "Linda is history, you are mine now." Karen blinked in complete surprise.

"What has brought this on Holly, I thought you had your sights on my mum?" she laughed at the thought.

Holly decided to wait about that. "I do, I did, er, I do, but you Karen, you are what I need."

"Then why the hell have you waited so long Holly, haven't I sent you the right signals hmmm?"

"You have, you had, Linda," Holly told her.

"I have always wanted you, are you blind Holly?" Holly stopped talking and went for Karen's neck. Karen went for Holly's nipples, both girls giggled and moaned.

"Bed" Karen said, "now!"

"I'm already ahead of you," Holly shouted dashing off. Soon they were deep in the others seductive powers, both were moaning in arousal, and then Holly was over Karen, right where she had dreamed of being. She bit and sucked, and then leaning back, she said around her shoulder.

"Linda out of the picture now Karen?"

"Linda?" she mumbled, "Linda who?" was the garbled reply, Holly made her come.

Later as the girls nestled into each other Karen sensed something on Holly's mind.

"Penny for them Holly, what is it?"

"Later Karen," she said, "later." She was already trying to think of the best way to tell her about her mother.

"Nope, what is it, or shall I make an educated guess?"

"Go on then, guess," Holly laughed.

"My mom Holly, you already have, haven't you?"

Holly nearly died, her shock was total, she could not garner a reply.

"It's okay, I'm not thickHoly, I'm not stupid, and I certainly am not blind, so, how was it, as good as we are already?"

"Karen," Holly said, she was dumb struck, not a word could be formed on her lips.

"I don't want details Holly, I'm not interested in that, but it does pose a question for us going forward doesn't it? I love my mom, and in case you haven't guessed, I love you too, so what do we do about it hmmmm?" Holly had no answer, except she knew she had to give one.

"I was going to tell you, see what you said, but you have tipped me upside down now Karen."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes I suppose I do, but you Karen, believe me, you are the one, the difference between me and Alice, er, your mom Karen, is you."

"She isn't 100% one of us you know don't you?"

"Yes Karen I do know that, but it's the black that gets her, did you know that?" Karen had to laugh.

"No Holly I did not know that, is that right, she is into black, really?"

"Yes Karen, in every sense of the word," she hoped Karen might take a wild guess again, to see if she put two and two together.

Karen fell back, then she yelled, "No! My mom, black, are you telling me that, Oh my, Jesus, she isn't?" she looked at Holly for confirmation. Holly's face told her all she needed to know about her mother now. "You really are telling me, my wonderful beautiful mother, the sexiest woman I," she corrected herself, "we know, is into black all ways, you, and er, Christ, I can hardly say it, men. No, not men, young guys! I know my mom, it has to be younger guys, and you, I'm not forgetting you Holly! It has to fucking be!"

Holly gathered Karen and kissed her, "Please Karen, don't hate her, she is what she is, we are what we are, everyone is."

"I would never hate her, I love her, but where does it leave us, we've just found each other Holly, even though I knew we would. Where is she right now, she went out, I thought shopping, but I bet she isn't," she smiled. Holly was so relieved, it was going to be alright. All she had to do now was get Karen to 'invite' her in.

"Karen, I have to tell you something, I have helped her, helped her to find herself, I knew what she wanted. I saw it, you, being her daughter, would never have seen it, but I did."

"Ah, you are telling me now, go on then, let's have it, all of it!" she demanded and squeezed Holly's ass hard. Holly yelped and giggled, she was feeling more and more on safer firmer ground.

"She has found someone, someone who is giving her all she needs right now, I think,"Holly said.

"A man, whoops, correction, a young man?"

Holly looked at her, then taking her life in her hands she said. "She asked me to show you."

"Show me, show me what?"

Holly said, "I know your mom has been lonely Karen, and I knew she was into women, even if she didn't. She is also still into men, so, both ways, if you know what I mean?"

Karen nodded her head. "Yes Holly, I get that, I understand it. A bit like you Hmmmm?" This made Holly sit back, Karen knew her better than she knew herself.

She took out the camera, turned it on and brought up the video. She held it out for Karen to see.

Karen held it up, then her face dropped, "Oh my God, mom, what the f... Wow Holly, look at that. Oh mom, Oh mom," she whispered. She watched the rest in silence, now she saw her mother as Holly was, and had seen her.

"Have you tried that Holly, with him?"

"No Karen, believe it or not, I'm not into black, though your mom is. And I hope you don't mind me saying, that was how I er, well, er, you know?"

Karen grimaced, "Big learning curve going on here Holly," she said. Holly never answered.

"Okay, so when she gets back, if she is still walking that is, the randy sod!" she guffawed. Her mother was now a woman too to Karen, not just her mother now. "We'll have to sit down, all three of us, get this sorted. But," she said, pointing a finger at Holly. "Don't you get the idea that you are having her behind my back. We are going to be in this together, or no one is, got it!" she glared at Holly, daring her to say opposite.

Holly kissed her soul mate, "I could not agree more Karen, me you, and your mom, the world is suddenly a great place to live in. I love you Karen, I have since the day you undressed me with your eyes." Karen laughed, "You may never get dressed again!"