Home Alone with my Sexy Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a shower, while knowing my sister was hanging out in my bedroom and on my bed, I stroked my cock to a hard erection before entering my bedroom from my ensuite bathroom. Knowing that my sister would immediately notice it, my huge prick tented my towel. I imagined making out with my sister while touching and feeling her through her clothes. I imagined stripping her naked. I imagined my sister blowing me while stroking me. I imagined cumming in my sister's mouth and all over her pretty face.

'This was it. This was really it,' I thought. 'I'm going to show my sister what she had always wanted to see. I'm going to flash her my naked prick.'

While wearing just a towel, I entered my bedroom from the bathroom. I decided to surprise my sister by flashing her my naked prick. With my back turned to her, I retrieved some clothes from my closet while loosening my towel.

With me not four feet away from her, when I turned to face my sister with both hands full of clothes, I allowed my towel to deliberately slide down to my feet. Finally, showing her what she obviously wanted to see, I flashed her my naked, erect prick. I was naked. I was naked in front of my sister. I showed my sister my erect, naked cock.

The first time flashing my sister my naked prick, I was curious for her reaction. Unembarrassed, I couldn't believe that I had flashed my sister my naked cock. Unashamed, my sister sat up in my bed and with her mouth gapping open and her eyes bulging out of her head. Obviously, something she had masturbated herself over imagining seeing, she was sexually aroused seeing my naked cock as much as I was sexually excited showing her my naked prick.

Clearly, she liked what she was seeing. Never removing her eyes from my naked prick, she stared at my erect cock as if she had never seen a naked prick before. In the way that she continued staring at my naked prick, the same way that I stared at my mother's naked breasts, she made me even more sexually excited.

# # #

"Oops," I said. "Sorry. Do me a favor and pick up my towel and tie around my waist. My hands are full," I said.

Normally, anytime I asked my sister to do anything, she gave me an argument but not today. Today, she immediately climbed down from my bed and moved to her knees in front of me as if she was about to blow me. Inches away from my naked prick, before picking up my towel and tying it around my waist, my sister sexually surprised me by sliding a slow hand down the full length of my erect, naked prick while staring up at me.

"Sorry," she said. "Now that I saw it, I just wanted to touch it. Where did that come from? You have the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said with a dirty laugh. "If you'd let me, I'd love to stroke it. I'd love to suck it. I'd love to fuck your big dick, Brian."

Giving her a sexy smile and a naughty look, I looked down at my erect cock before looking up at my sister. I was so tempted to put a heavy hand to the back of her redheaded head and stick my cock in her mouth. I so wanted to hump her mouth and fuck her face. I so wanted my sister to blow me. I so wanted to cum in my sister's mouth.

As if on command or on remote control, having a mind of its own, my towel slid down to my feet again. Giving her extra time to stare, I tossed my clothes on my bed to retrieve my towel before bending at the waist to wrap my towel around my waist. I was naked in front of my sister again. Not looking away, my sister continued staring at my erect, naked cock.

"That was embarrassing," I said with dirty laugh while feigning my embarrassment and picking up my towel. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't believe I flashed you my naked prick not once, but twice. I can't believe you saw my erect cock," I said while feigning my embarrassment again.

She laughed while smiling up me.

"Don't be silly, big brother. The sexual pleasure was all mine. Always curious about your naked cock, now I know," she said. "I can't wait to tell my friends that I saw you naked. I can't wait to tell my friends what a big prick you have," she said with pride. "Like me, they'll all want to see it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it," she said with a laugh.

Setting the mood, I knew that my naked flash had sexually aroused my sister. With her unable to help herself, I knew she'd be returning my naked flash with her naked flash. Something that I had always wanted to see and was sexually excited about seeing, I hoped she'd be flashing me her naked breasts. I'd love to compare my sister's naked breasts to my mother's naked breasts.

# # #

Not having to wait very long to wonder if my sister would flash me and what part of her naked body she'd flash me, the next morning, with my sister in the shower, I made myself comfortable on her bed. Her bedroom was much different mine. With my bedroom more masculine, her bedroom was more feminine. My bedroom had posters, trophies, and models of cars everywhere. Her bedroom had pictures, flowers, and famous quotes on every wall.

Returning the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, she entered her bedroom wearing just a towel. With me unable to help myself, she saw me staring at the impressions that her big tits made behind her towel in the way that she stared at the big impression my cock made behind my towel. Looking down to where I was looking, she looked down at her towel clad breasts before looking up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"In the way that you're always staring at Mom's tits, you're always staring at my tits, too. Obviously, you love tits. Undressing us with your eyes, I bet you masturbate yourself while imagining us topless and having your wicked, sexual way with our naked breasts."

She gave me a loving smile that a sister gives her brother then, she asked me a question that I never imagined her asking. Yet, after she exposed her naked pussy to me, I should have known that she'd expose her naked breasts to me, too. While looking down at the impressions her huge breasts made behind her towel, she slid a slow hand across her towel clad breasts while fondling them and fingering her erect nipples. Then, she looked up at me with a sexually seductive look.

"Do you wanna see my tits," she asked looking down at her towel clad breasts again before looking up at me again? "All that you have to do is to ask to see my naked breasts and I'll show you my naked breasts, Brian," she said with a shrug and a dirty laugh. "I've already shown everyone my naked tits, even daddy," she said with a dirty laugh. "I have no problem with showing you my naked breasts..." she said with a pause. "...If you ask to see my naked tits."

I smiled while staring at the impressions my sister's huge breasts made in her towel.

"Seriously? You flashed Dad your naked breasts," I asked shocked that she flashed our father her naked breasts? "Did he look," I asked with a dirty laugh?

She laughed.

"Did he look," she said again while laughing? "Unable to remove his horny eyes from them as if he had never seen naked breasts before, he stared."

I couldn't believe my whore of a sister flashed our father her naked breasts.

"And all that I have to do to see your naked breasts is to ask to see your naked breasts and you'll show me your naked tits?"

I couldn't believe that my kid sister would willingly and consensually show me her naked breasts if I asked to see her naked breasts. I looked at her as if she was joking. I looked at her as if she was merely sexually teasing me and had no intention of showing me her naked breasts. Taking the bait, while hoping that she'd expose her naked breasts to me in the way that she had already exposed her naked pussy to me, I asked my sister to see her naked tits.

"I'd love to see your naked breasts," I said staring at her towel clad breasts. "May I see your tits, Maureen?"

Then, when she paused and didn't remove her towel, I figured she was just sexually teasing me. Now, with me desperate to see her naked breasts, I said what I thought would make her show me her naked breasts.

"I dare her to show me her naked tits. I double dare you to show me your naked tits," I said while knowing that's all that I needed to say for her to accept my dare.

With us having a long history of dares and double dares, I knew my sister couldn't refuse a double dare.

# # #

As if she was a stripper on stage ready to dance around a pole to music, she ripped off her towel as if her towel was on fire. Not only did she expose her naked breasts to me but also, with my sister naked, totally naked, she exposed her naked red, trimmed pussy and shapely, naked, ass to me, too. She dropped her towel by her feet while staring up at me.

"Well, what do you think of my tits," she asked? Not giving me the time to answer, she reached down and cupped her naked pussy. Turning around, she bent at the waist to show me the back of her naked pussy before turning back around. "What do you think of my body?"

Not done sexually teasing me, she cupped her naked breasts in the palms of her hand. Then, she lifted them, first one and then the other, to suck her erect nipples. She had such big and shapely breasts. She had such big nipples. Her naked breasts and nipples looked just like my mother's naked breasts and nipples.

"Your breasts are spectacular. You have amazing breasts, Maureen. You have even better tits than Mom and that's saying a lot," I said lying. "And you have a fabulous body, the best body that I've ever seen," I said not lying.

She and my mother both had the same, exact breasts. In the way that my sister sexually solicited me, I couldn't wait to sexually solicit my mother. Using the same aggressive, sexual tactics as my sister, I planned on asking my mother if I could see her naked.

'Mom,' I imagined asking my mother?

I imagined her turning to look at me.

'Yes, Brian. What is it?'

I stared where no son should stare at his mother. As if undressing her with my eyes, I stared at her breasts through her clothes.

'May I see your naked tits,' I asked?

I imagined her looking down at her bra and blouse clad breasts before looking up at me.

'You want to see my naked breasts,' I imagined her asking while looking down at her breasts again. 'You want to see Mommy's tits?'

I beamed her a horny smile.

'Yes, please,' I imagined saying to my mother. 'Please may I see your tits?'

I imagined my mother sexually accommodating me. I imagined her removing her blouse and her bra. I imagined my MILF of a mother showing me her naked tits.

# # #

Having seen enough naked breasts to be deemed an expert on women's naked breasts, I gave my sister my expert opinion.

"They're so big and so shapely. I love your tits, Maureen" I said. "Honestly, you have the best breasts that I've ever seen," I said lying again.

Actually, Jenny McCarthy, Sofia Vergara, and Christina Hendricks have the best breasts that I've ever seen.

While still holding her breasts in her hands, she took a step forward.

"Do you wanna touch them? Do you wanna feel them? Do you wanna fondle them?" Then, she looked at me with sexual arousal. "Do you wanna finger my nipples while sucking my nipples," she asked? "Go ahead. I dare you to have your wicked, sexual way with my naked tits."

Tired of her sexually teasing me, I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her forward on her bed. All over her big breasts, I touched them, I felt them, and I fondled them while fingering and sucking her big nipples. She pushed me away when I grabbed her naked ass and moved my horny hand between her legs to cup her naked pussy.

"Stop. Not now. Maybe later. I need to get dressed," she said while closing her bedroom door behind her.

# # #

That night, after splitting a bottle of wine, something we've recently have been doing, we cuddled on the couch while watching a movie. Eventually, I felt the side of my sister's naked breasts through her nightgown and my sister fingered the head of my cock through my pajama bottoms. It was only a matter of time before we'd be having sex, incestuous sex. It was only a matter of time before we'd be licking, sucking, and fucking.

With my sister having never seen the movie but a big fan of James Spader from The Black List, we watched The Secretary with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader. The movie is about a young woman who is recently released from a mental hospital. She gets a job as a secretary for a demanding and hard to please, young, successful lawyer. With the lawyer a pervert who preys on his female employees, their professional business relationship quickly turned into a sexual, sadomasochistic one.

With my sister position somewhere between a prude and a whore, different every day, she allowed me to put my arm around her. With her making herself more comfortable, she slouched bedside me with her hand on my upper thigh and her fingertips mere inches from my growing erection. Knowing full well what I was doing, with her not stopping me, she allowed me to lightly fondle the side of her nearly naked breast through her nightgown.

'I just love my sister's tits,' I thought while continuing to fondle the side of her naked breast. 'They're so firm and yet so soft.'

With her nightgown already short, the hem of her nightgown climbed higher as soon as she scooted beside me. During the night, with us talking, laughing, and drinking more wine, with the hem of her nightgown steadily climbing higher, her nightgown climbed high enough that I could see the bottom of her red, trimmed, pubic hair. Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, ready to sexually tease my sister, I stealthily removed my cock from my pajama pee hole and allowed it to dangle out of my pajamas.

With her slouched down, knowing that she could see my naked cock, as if she had never seen a naked cock before, my sister continually stared at all that she could see of my exposed prick. She made me horny that I was not only exposed to my sister but also that she was staring at my semi-erect dick. Unable to prevent it from happening, with her continuing to made me even more sexually excited, my cock throbbed and pulsated under the continual stare of my sister. Sticking straight out of my pajama pee hole my stiff prick was as big as it was hard.

As impressive as her big tits, I was proud of my big dick. My cock was much bigger than average, erect cock and bigger than any of my friends' pricks. Surprising me, I felt the tips of my sister's manicured fingertips ever so lightly touch the side of my erect penis. Clearly, by flashing my sister my naked prick, I had sexually aroused her enough to make her want to touch my naked cock. I was hoping that she'd take the hint and take me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me.

'My sister was touching the side of my erect cock,' I thought. 'As if I wouldn't notice, my sister is lightly touching the side of my erect prick. I can't believe my sister is lightly touching my cock. Suck my cock, Maureen. Blow me,' I thought while hoping to give her my suggestive, sexual thoughts. 'I need to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

Taking her touching my prick as my cue, I reached around her to take her nightgown clad breast and hold it in my hand through her nightgown while watching the movie. As soon as I touched her big tit, her nipple erected. Barely fitting in my hand, her tits were so big. I waited until the movie turned more sexual and we were both engrossed in the movie, The Secretary, to make my next, sexual move.

Seemingly, by the way that she was squirming in her seat, the movie sexually aroused her when Maggie Gyllenhaal's boss, James Spader, had her lean over his desk. He lifted the back of her skirt to feel ass through her pantyhose. Then, unzipping himself and pulling out his cock, he masturbated himself while standing behind her. Not stopping there, stroking his dick faster and harder, he ejaculated a load of cum all over the back of her pantyhose.

Clearly, no doubt, wishing that I would do that with her, my sister was sexually aroused enough to not be able to control herself. Something that I never expected her to do, she took me by the wrist and placed my horny hand on her naked pussy. I cupped her cunt. With her continuing to squirm, while holding my hand in place, she wanted me to masturbate her. She took my finger in her fingers to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy.

Not done with me wanting to masturbate her pussy, my sister took my erect prick in her hand. She fondled the head of my naked cock while slowly stroking me. My sister was giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe my sister was giving me a hand job. Then, not done there, with her head in my lap, she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth to blow me. My sister sucked my cock. She continued stroking me while blowing me until I ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth.

As soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my cock, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face and in her beautiful, red hair. Not nearly done having incestuous sex with my sister, taking the hint, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers. I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm in the way that she gave me a sexual orgasm with her hand and with her mouth.

I rubbed her clit faster and harder. Then, I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I masturbated my sister while she continued masturbating me and blowing me.

Then, as soon as I ejaculated cum in my sister's mouth and all over her face, she stopped stroking me. She stopped sucking me. She was content for me to give her a sexual orgasm.

"Brian don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. I'm cumming, Brian. I'm cumming," she said. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God."

# # #

Not stopping there, with us having a two-hour, marathon, sexual session, as soon as she recovered from relaxing in the afterglow of sex, I made love to my sister and she fucked me. It wasn't until the next morning when I found out that my parent's flight was overbooked that their vacation plans were short lived. Our time alone was prematurely cancelled.

Instead of taking another flight, they accepted vouchers that they could use towards the airfare of a future flight instead. The vouchers reimbursed them ten times what they had paid for the original tickets. To be honest, I think they were happy to stay home. With all the gun violence everywhere and people still contacting COVIDs, and a new breakout of COVID in China, it's not safe to travel, especially within the cramped confines of a crowded airplane.

With us still asleep on my sister's bed naked, on our backs with our legs spread, we never heard our parents unlock, open, and close the front door. We awakened to see our parents standing by the foot of Maureen's bed. Maureen awakened to my father staring at her naked pussy and her huge, naked breasts. I awakened to my mother staring at my naked, semi-erect cock.

Surprising me, my 48-year-old father, Hank, had his big, erect prick in his hand while stroking himself and leering at his daughter. Ready to fuck her, he stroked himself faster and harder to a bigger and harder erection. Not having to undress her with his eyes, not having to imagine her naked, she was already on her bed without her clothes. He continued stroking himself while staring a Maureen's beautiful, naked body.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, showing no shame and/or modesty, Maureen made no move to cover herself from our father's horny eyes. Instead, sexually teasing him, she fondled her big breasts and fingered her nipples with one hand while cupping her naked pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand. In the way that I was ready to have sex with our mother, she was ready to have sex with our father.

Not to be outdone, sexually exciting me, my 46-year-old mother already had her big tits out of her blouse and bra. She fondled her breasts and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while staring at my naked cock. Her skirt was raised to her waist and her hand was buried inside of her panties while she masturbated her pussy. Seemingly, in the way that my father had always wanted to have sex with his daughter, my mother had always wanted to have sex with me.