Home Alone with my Sexy Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Who knew? I wish I had known that my mother was sexually attracted to me. I would have had sex with her long before. No doubt, when she had exposed her naked breasts to me when getting dressed with her bedroom door wide open and her bedroom light on, that was my signal to have sex with my mother. Clearly, she was waiting for me to make my sexual move of seduction. Only, I didn't.'

"Blow me," said my father to my sister. He walked to my sister's side of her bed and leaned over her. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Maureen. Suck Daddy's cock."

Obviously, this wasn't the first time that Maureen had given her father a blowjob.

"Okay, Daddy," she said.

Immediately obeying him, my sister crawled to the end of her bed and sat on the edge facing him. While staring up at him, she took my father's erect prick in her hand to stroke. Then, she took his stiff prick in her mouth to suck him. Quite the incestuous sight to see, I couldn't believe my sister was blowing our father.

'God, she's such an incestuous whore,' I thought.

Yet, with me no better than me, I was ready to have sex with my mother. I was ready to make out with her and strip her naked. I was ready to fuck her. I was ready to fuck my mother.

My sister stroked our father's erect cock while sucking his stiff prick. She blew him. My sister blew our father. With her having just had sex with me, I couldn't believe my sister was having sex with our father. She was sexually insatiable.

# # #

Not believing my father said that, about wanting my sister to blow him and needing to cum in her mouth, my mother was next to sexually shock me. She took me by my hand. She led me to her bedroom.

"Come with me, Brian," said my mother.

Once in her bedroom, she turned on her bedroom light and closed her bedroom door. She ordered me what to do next to sexually please her. A long-time, sexual fantasy of mine that I masturbated over for years, I couldn't believe that I was finally going to have incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother. I couldn't believe that my mother was willingly and consensually going to have forbidden sex with me.

"Undress me," she said standing in the middle of her bedroom and facing me with her arms by her side. "Strip your mother naked. I want you to see, touch, feel, and fondle my naked body," she said while not offering any resistance to me undressing her.

A huge understatement, unbuttoning one slow button at a time while looking to see what that unbuttoned revealed, I was sexually excited to unbutton and remove my mother's blouse. I stared at her bra clad breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage before I unzipped and unbuttoned her short skirt. Then, allowing her skirt to slid to the floor, she stepped out of her skirt and kicked it out of her way.

With my mother dressed in her bright white, bikini panties and her white, low-cut bra, she had a wonderful body for a 46-year-old woman. I loved seeing my mother in her sexy lingerie. Taking my time to strip her naked, I touched and felt her everywhere through her underwear while making out with her.

Next, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I reached around her to unhook her bra. With her breasts so big and heavy, she had a four-clasp brassiere. One by one, I unclasped her brassiere. Then, taking my time and not rushing in stripping her topless, I removed one bra strap before removing the other bra strap.

With my mother holding her bra cups in place with her hands, I held my breath before removing her bra cups to expose her naked double, D, cup breasts. Like mother like daughter, she had big, beautiful breast that were so shapely and that didn't sag at all. They were so soft and yet so firm.

As if I was playing strip poker with my mother, her only article of clothing left to remove was her bikini panties. Nervous touching my mother where a son should never touch his mother, I slowly slid her panties down and off to expose her red, trimmed pubic hair. Then, I turned her around to stare at her naked ass.

So shapely and round, my mother had an incredible ass from swimming and jogging. I stared at my mother and she stared at me. Never have I been as sexually excited than when stripping my mother naked. I was even more sexually excited seeing my mother without her clothes than having incestuous sex with my sexy sister.

Done undressing her, having stripped my MILF of a mother naked, I touched and felt her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother's naked body. Once she was naked, with a stiff arm to the center of my chest, she pushed me back on her bed. Then, surprising me, my mother mounted me. She knew what she wanted. She told me what to do next.

"Fuck me," said my mother. "Fuck your mother, Brian. I'm horny. Mommy needs to cum. I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," she said. "Then, I need you to give me another sexual orgasm with your fingers. Finally, I need you to give me a third, sexual orgasm with your mouth and tongue. After you fuck me and masturbate me, and before I blow you, Mommy needs you to eat me. Mommy needs you to finger my pussy while licking my pussy.

# # #

My mother reached her soft, warm hand down between my legs to insert my hard cock in her wet pussy. Then, humping me hard, I returned her hard hump with my hard hump. Instead of making love, we were fucking. Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was fucking my mother. I was fucking my mother and she was fucking me.

We fucked for twenty minutes. Then, she stiffened her legs and arched her back. My mother was about to have a sexual orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Brian. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster, Brian. Fuck me. Fuck me," she said. "Fuck your mother."

Allowing her to catch her breath while enjoying the afterglow of sex, I slid halfway down the bed to rub my mother's clit and finger fuck her pussy. Something that I thought that I'd never do, I never thought that I'd masturbate her. I never thought I'd eat her pussy. I never thought I'd fuck my mother.

After fucking her, it didn't take my mother long to cum from eating her. She was already wet, so very wet. I rubbed her clit harder. I rubbed her clit faster. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I was having sex with my mother; I couldn't believe that I was having sex with her.

"Brian! Brian! Oh, my God, Brian. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming again. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper," she said while stiffening her legs and arching her back.

# # #

Again, allowing my mother to enjoy the afterglow of sex, I rested bedside her. I kissed her. I French kissed her. I French kissed my mother and she French kissed me. We made out as if we were teenagers on a date. Then, I slid halfway down the bed again.

With my face positioned between my mother's shapely thighs, I lashed out my tongue and licked her. I licked my mother's pussy. A long-time sexual fantasy of mine, I couldn't believe that I was licking my mother's pussy.

In the way that I put a hand behind my mother's red, pretty head when she blew me, my mother put a heavy hand to the back of my head while I ate her. She mashed my face in her pussy. Then, holding my head in both of her hands, she rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over my face.

I had my mother's vaginal secretions all over my face. In my eyes, up my nose, and in my mouth. I loved eating my mother.

Again, something that I thought I'd never do but always masturbated myself while imagining doing it, I was eating my mother's cunt. I couldn't believe that I was eating her. I couldn't believe that I was on the verge of giving her a third orgasm, this time with my mouth and tongue.

If it wasn't enough that I had incestuous sex with my sister, my father had incestuous sex with his daughter, and my mother had incestuous sex with me, we all showed our true colors. From that day forward, my father slept in his daughter's bed and I slept in my mother's bed. He fucked Maureen and Maureen blew him. My mother sucked me and I fucked my mother.

THE END