All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 104'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny9 months ago
Ruh oh

Something nefarious is going on, it wouldn't surprise me if the director made a deal with that effing captain.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt9 months ago

Ok so we’re all caught up on who’s doing what and why. Next chapter oughta be action packed! Looking forward to the Director and Captain getting their asses handed to them…or maybe rammed with Tinks sharpened hammer heehee

joshmosejoshmose9 months ago

Fun times, thanks.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

The Director and the Captain shouldn't be worried about what Mike will do. They should be worried about what the ladies of House Radley will do.

skippersdadskippersdad9 months ago

Another Great Chapter, very fast. love it.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub9 months ago

Another amazing chapter! It's great to see Quetzalli using her powers. It's easy to forget that she's a dragon that can harness lightning. I'm guessing the Captain is more than a little f'ed up right now. 😁

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome the chapter's keep getting better and better. Thank you so much for your hard work and imagination.

Irenae21Irenae219 months ago

He's an asshole neh, but I hope Wallace survived

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any appeals to help Maui that people could link to - or is that kind of thing not allowed?

fgwebsterfgwebster9 months ago

Once again, masterful. Now I have to wait to see where this leads. Worth it!

loneshotloneshot9 months ago

Fantastic! I was disappointed that we didn't get any more action back at the house, but what we did get was very welcome. I loved Quetzalli and Ratu using their powers in front of Ingrid, I hope she'll become an ally.

I'm also happy that Beth is getting a larger part to play in this book of HFHM. It makes me happy to see her involved instead of being a prop that gets left behind. I also enjoy seeing her interest in what Mike likes.

AWigginAWiggin9 months ago

Annabelle, I absolutely adore your sense of humor. Best part of this chapter…the tags! Great chapter, but those tags are top-notch. Now, if only we could figure out a way to magic a chapter a day. Love your work and already waiting impatiently for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just wait I’m sure the director will have a big dick or something and Beth will fuck him and screw everyone like she did with the Demon asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

AMAZING AS ALWAYS, MISS ANNABELLE!!! YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER. I'VE READ ALL OF YOUR PAST STORIES. LOVED THEM ALL. IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING. COULD YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT, THE LAST OF HER KIND STORY. LOVE VIOLET.

burnman217burnman2179 months ago

The fact that he's only referred to as The Director and that it's capitalized, makes me think he's a Player in the Great Game. Time will tell

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Heh, wonder if "The Director" is like "The Captain" or "The Caretaker"...

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine9 months ago

The plot thickens! Incredible storytelling, and I was curious if you'd include a note about current events. Sensitively done, thank you for that as well.

MonsterLitFanaticMonsterLitFanatic9 months ago

What?!?!?

No outro?!?!?

That's, like, the third or fourth best part of the post!

Great chapter, as always!

And what is happening in Muai is heartbreaking. And my prayers go to them.

Natural disasters are one thing, but a disaster brought on by, then exacerbated by government negligence...

No words...

H_RoarkH_Roark9 months ago

Lily on the loose! Tink sharpening her hammer. Mike renews his magic with Leilani. The Captain revealed as well as his weakness.

And best of all the anticipation of the battle on the front lawn with our favorite doll. If that is the sampler, the just what will Jenny and Tink do when they are unleashed.

So many players on the bench as well. Put 'em in coach! :D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The captain is most likely after mikes assets after all it was established that if 1 player in the great game kills another they inherit all of there assets so my theory is that the captain is probably hoping mike possesses some artifact or magic to stave off his own death due to the fountain of youth drying up and He's afraid to die.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The 3 characters I hate the most in this story are Beth, Dana and Lily. Beth seems to want to f**k every male in the story EXCEPT Mike and he's the only one she should be doing. Dana is a lesbian...what need is there for a damn lesbian in this story at all?! NONE!! And Lily, well Lily will just f**k anything and everything. Mike is her MASTER and she BELONGS to HIM ONLY! Just my 2 cents worth. Get rid of these characters or change them to what they should've been all along if you want 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would the director be the Collector?

FluffMeatsStoryFluffMeatsStory9 months ago

Well, The Captain has Quetzalli (Air), Ratu (Earth/Fire), and Leilani (Water) against him. He's messed with the wrong ladies, for sure. Add in the Night Marchers, and he has spiritual problems, as well.

Keeping all these plot threads straight must be fun, and you do it so well.

Great story. I love it when I see a new chapter is available.

toolbox0toolbox09 months ago

Another excellent chapter, as always. I had to chip in on the absolutely Hilarious tags on this story.. Just amazing work all around!

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann9 months ago

Loved the story!!!! Thank you for mentioning the disaster on our sister island (I live in Honolulu on O’ahu), the more people hear about it the more assistance we can get for our friends & family that lived on Maui. If people want to help please contact the Red Cross & inquire about assisting the people in Lahaina as there are many scams popping up

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hmm... odds Kailani knew of or even insigated what Francois did? How close an ally to the merfolk is he when team Radley tries to turn him to chum? Will Mike get to control the seafaring dead or is a mer about to enter the Game?

ChrisN1955ChrisN19559 months ago

Brilliant chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You missed the tag that can be used for when Mike keeps his land-lover promise- If it smells like fish, eat it. Amazing story and laughing at the comment from the homophobic fool that wants characters removed that threaten his masculinity, well what there is of it anyway. If you want five stars from me, you just have to write another chapter because this one already got them...

Paul

Newt0351Newt03519 months ago

Awwww I want more. I feel like a 6y/o every time I get to the end of a chapter. I want to throw a tantrum because I don't want to stop reading.

As always thanks for letting us get a look into the world you have created I enjoy it so much.

mszkutarekmszkutarek9 months ago

those tags omfg ;))) brilliant story, long time fan! Now out of binge reading heaven and in waiting limbo ...worth it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your stories, but now its another month for the next chapter. You are amazing. Thank you.

Redneck_390Redneck_3909 months ago

Loved the chapter! Totally enjoyed the hilarious interaction between Beth and Lilly. And looking forward to seeing Opal take a bigger role in the story.

The hypocritical homophobe can go to Hell.

Bluesea00Bluesea009 months ago

great as always

lukeey90lukeey909 months ago

oh man another month...great chapter as always. thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As if this story could ever be rated less than 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Characters

Your ability to maintain and grow each character distinctly over the 130+ chapters in this storyline is phenomenal. You truly have a gift. Thank you for sharing that gift.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any taste of one's own jizz (or prejizz) is just disgusting to most dudes. Ladies seem to not care as much about their 'own flavor' given back, but...for a guy? Yuck.

Anyway...very classy mention of Maui at the intro...

Ingrid is going to end up some version of a 'keeper'. Not one that stays in "The House of Mike", but an ally, at some point. Worst case 'frenemy', but I think more. I think she overcomes a lot of the brainwashing from The Order, and either goes off on her own after all of this, or stays in, but can be relied on, like Cyrus (who...if THAT guy survives, I'm amazed...I'm thinking, noble, heroic death at key point to save the House).

Director AND the Captain are some sort of Players...I feel like the Captain's ship is like Mike's Houses, just another shape. Think about it, it can change shape and has magical beings guarding it...I'm surprised if that isn't it.

Director...maybe we don't even find out if he IS a 'House' owner in this novel, but it's hinted at, and he is the next bigger-bad NEXT book (or even later). Since he heads the Order and we don't really know THAT much about him...his actual story is going to be one heck of a reveal, whenever it happens. (Which...I feel maybe he's the LAST other Players standing against Mike...?)

The person who hates Beth and Dana and Lily...

Dana isn't really IN this story. She's got her own thing and it is only sort of a part of this. Yeah, the 'lesbian who needs Mike's jizz' thing seems like it became a bummer and kind of a 'bad feel' for her in the main story, but she isn't in it anymore.

Beth...I don't hate Beth. Like others, I'm over her. She missed her moment, or moments, really. Whether it was on purpose by the writer, or just ended up that way (as writing sometimes does), I don't much care anymore. Added to that she has magic and is a size queen that pretty much has her own mini-harem, and I don't think her popularity is very high. When she first was introduced, you thought, "Wow, I hope she ends up with Mike, when all is said and done." Like...THE girl...especially as THE human girl, to keep him balanced with so many hot monster girls. How she doesn't have HER OWN spin-off by now, nobody gets. It IS interesting that people reading a story about essentially a male slut get SO worked up when the ladies get some extra.

Having said that...

Lily, if one notices, only plays with the other ladies. Mike is her man, period, end of story. Tink may be 'wife', and Beth maybe was 'the girl' at some point, and of course he loves them all and they all love him, blah, blah, blah...but Lily IS his woman. She was in early, has not strayed, doesn't want a bunch of other overly-hung dudes...She...wants...Mike.

She has seen all of his growth, and she is, even amongst her fellow harem-ites (I have no idea what the population of a harem is...concubines...harlots?) the MOST defensive, the fiercest, the most passionate about him. Plus, she is the funniest (excellent character building by the writer) of them all (Tink is close, but part of her charm is the language issue). Lily and Death could be a hit sitcom right alongside Bad Omens.

Leilani will guard whatever the house looks like locally (straw hut?) and Mike will boink her whenever he comes to visit. I doubt she does more than somehow visit the main house once or twice. The shark teeth are an intriguing choice, and I wish I could better visualize them.

Honestly...the underwater sex scene maybe should have been more exciting, but like Mike, it was underwhelming. Hopefully they hook back up on land (no real reason why they wouldn't).

Wallace totally lived. Not sure how, but the writer rarely if ever has plot holes or stretches/breaks her world's rules just to unbox a seemingly cornered plot .

4.5 stars (so I rounded up).

No epilogue was unusual.

Cannot wait for the other book to get finished so we can get back on this story's schedule.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Paul really trying to shame people in to silence that's the most pathetic thing I've seen from from another so called man you pitiful sad sack.

JustForJunkJustForJunk9 months ago

I think its just clicked for me that the SoS and Captain must be in touch. He thought that he killed Mike, hence had given Darius access onto his property and therefore last chapters carefully selected words: "I give you permission to enter" (or something to that effect). He would say this if he thought he himself had access and permission from the Captain to give others access.

Captain, Darius and the director are working together and not for the betterment of the Order!

Reine2417Reine24179 months ago

Totally love this series

Atino6Atino69 months ago

Why is it only 5 stars? If there is a 10 star rating i'll have to give this story a 11!

Necro601Necro6019 months ago

The story tags are a fun bonus

Arkie77Arkie779 months ago

Wonderful job as always. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who the fuck reads 104 , yes 104,chapters of a story where 3 of the main characters are "WRONG"???

then, of course, as anonymous.

Each and every one of us has a right to our opinion. But at least have the intestinal fortitude, and integrity to own it.

Tygre137

Here and as patreon.

MaZeWMaZeW9 months ago

Hm, usually Annabelle has a few end of chapter words. That those don't appear makes me wonder if the chapter is broken/released incomplete. I might be totally wrong, but that is what I suspect.

TomdullyTomdully9 months ago

I know there's chapters where not much happens and I know they are just as important to the story but man,when you wait for over a month I hate sounding like an old man because I love ever and each one so don't get me wrong because your the best .Have a blessed day.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seeing how he does the soul swap with those he has sex with I wonder what power he’ll get from the princess I was kinda expecting him to suddenly be able to breathe underwater after but I was wrong my next guess it’ll be like the gargoyle power just based

towards the endless deep ocean

Ray314Ray3149 months ago

A peace of tail? Still like the charters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I believe the reason that so many people hate beth is because she's encroaching on mikes personal relationships i don't think anyone cares what beth does with her life but the fact that she's interfering with mikes personal relationships is why people are pissed she has her own harem so she should stick with it and stop trying to sleep with mikes girls that simple.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars as usual, but I really wanted some Jenny games with the SoS and the masquerading witch.

BlackInsideBlackInside9 months ago

"Sharpen the hammer" a rallying phrase if ever I've ever heard one, like 'Burn the ships' LOL

The MVP of HFHM is unquestionably Tink!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Another great chapter ! But now the wait :(

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I recently got to binge-read most of this, the only author I’ve since read everything they’ve posted.

I love your style— you reveal just enough to get into the characters, without getting too wordy: the exact balance.

There’s a lot of characters to keep track of, but well-placed subtle reminders help me stay focused on who’s who.

Compared to others, you create actual characters I can understand and relate to.

I care what happens to them.

Thank you for being so good at what you do.

I enjoy stories where love comes as a surprise, or in an unexpected way.

This is also the first time I’ve ever sent a reply to an author.

Thank you for the interesting turns of plot, the places that make me think and wonder, and, of course, all the amazing intimate moments.

Thank you.

H_RoarkH_Roark9 months ago

OK I know I've already made one comment, but a thought hit me last night. I would imagine the other dragon would have noticed Quetzali kicking tail and if nothing else would be curious about having another dragon about. If the Captain injured the other dragon and Mike et al could heal him/her as well as expose the Captains set up of the other dragon then I'm guessing the Captain is in for a really bad time.

I'm guessing the Director and Darius are linked since they both have the enchanted gems hanging around their necks. Also, I'm guessing they have a deal with the Captain to split Mike's estate with the Captain getting Hawaii and them getting the house. And they are both planning to double cross each other as that is who they are.

And maybe looking too far into the future Mike and the Queen getting isolated and the Queen succumbing to his magic to the betterment of one and all. Nothing like a little detente. ;)

As far as the comments about tasting one's essence on another's lips all I can say is if you are married long enough and have a variety of experiences this will happen. Or you can just keep it plain and simple if that is too much for you. I'm hardly a man of the world but these things have happened to me and it's just not that big of a deal. I enjoy reading about a lot of things I would never do, hence the membership on this site, but having done some of these things and enjoyed them it is fun to read about other characters doing them as well.

There are tons of other authors on this site and many other experiences as well. If this is not for you then explore. I personally am in line with Annabelle's take on sexuality and morality as well as the various acts the characters enjoy. I'm personally quite envious of Mike and his situation. Hence the rereads of all the series and five stars for each episode. If I had read the books in college literature the same way I reread this series I would have made straight A's even as an engineer.

Also I like the tags. (Honk Honk)

PS I hope Ingrid gets a ride as well as well as some closure. Maybe some heart to heart time with Mike or some revelations about Mike from Ratu. But I digress.

Now the wait begins anew.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your tags so much

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

FINALLY........A Mike and mermaid sex scene. Too bad he pulled out before the blast!!! I'd like to see a pregnant Leilani! There must be some plot element to Mike's NOT cumming inside her (only YET hopefully). Well, looking forward to round 2, with Leilani having legs to wrap around Mike. Hopefully she comes home with him to the lakes in the greenhouse. 5 stars Miss Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I.M.H.O. comments almost as large as the chapter miss the point.

Thank you Annabelle, you are ever imporving your writings and our fun reading them. Is the drales on plane a toast to Amazing Stories or any other TV show alike?

BillinFloridaBillinFlorida9 months ago

Are you sure you are 'Annabelle?" Your imagination could easily be that of J.K. Rowlings except your characters are all XXX+ rated. Loving it through all 104 Chapters. Please keep them coming, er, cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and plot. Have enjoyed this story very much. Only negative is the wait until the next chapter. Thank you for the stories. They are different with worlds of thought.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Always looking forward for the next instalment! The fist trist with the princess felt like little more than for play. Can’t wait for the next encounter!!!

john68utjohn68ut9 months ago

Your story tags crack me up!

princecharmingslprincecharmingsl8 months ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter....

Love it....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Horny mermaids, an immortal pirate that commands an undead army, and an island filled with vengeful spirits that only come out at night. I smell a Pirates of the Caribbean prequel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As usual, an astonishing episode.

It should have taken a lot of effort and imagination.

Thank you for all these nice stories

korbona69korbona698 months ago

Wow I finally caught up. This is an amazing story and I'm very excited for what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jenny with invaders and DND( dungeons and dragons) is going to be very interesting.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan138 months ago

Oh no, it's ass ramming time!

Everyones upset at the Order, Mike's been hurt. Who knows what's going to happen next? I suspect that the Order are going to take a bashing, as for the sos, well they are probably going to be wiped out. But who can blame the members of the house for that?

Letting Jenny loose defending the house promises to be so much fun. I can't wait. I have pictures in my mind of the game Mousetrap. The rats constructing, to trap the sos in some dark region of nowhere with the ball rolling down the stairs in some kind of Heath Robinson inspired trap.

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots8 months ago

UNDAH DA SEAAAAAAA!

notStanleynotStanley8 months ago

>"I'm relying very heavily on sarcasm to maintain my sanity."

And even that slips some days :}

Leumas9969Leumas99698 months ago

I'm having a feeling that the Aegean connection here should not be ignored. In D&H 2, Tasia is at the family estate on an island in the Aegean. Ingrid's flashback takes place in the Cyclades. Are they connected.

Here Mike is exhibiting fast healing of his shoulder. Is this a soul trait he obtained from Tasia herself?

Initially, I thought the Director might be the Naga from Ratu's past. Now I'm thinking that it may be Tasia's father in a revenge plot against the Order and Mike. Who else would be in a position to eliminate all those older Order people than one with inside information? I still believe Amir is leading the SoS.

I can't wait for the reveal when Quetzalli tells Ingrid " I'm a Storm Dragon dear. "

AzureElfAzureElf8 months ago

I have read and re read and re re read this whole story so many times. I can only express how much I love this through interpretative dance, which my cats assure me will cost thousands in therapy for them. Thank you for being so amazing!

StartybartfastStartybartfast8 months ago

Where's the rest? This feels unfinished and almost rushed. 😕

Liked it though...but feel unfulfilled.

jdailey63jdailey638 months ago

Ok it's been long enough, ready for the next. Seriously though, your writing is only getting better with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely love these stories, you really should turn them into a book and get movie makers interested ( obviously without the naughty bits lOL)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot damn! I’ll leave more erudite comments to others. —Fan Polly_Dolly

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

just simply amazing been reading this for about a month now and just caught up

you capture things perfectly, the little girl scene with lily and death was blubbing for an hour

awesome ability to bring characters to life well done you

Redneck_390Redneck_3908 months ago

"Poseidon isn't real. He's just like Santa."

In other words, he's totally real. I'm also fairly certain his body is the Captain's ship.

WolfenherzWolfenherz7 months ago

Wonderfull, feel bad for Ingrid after that encounter with the drakes

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Whoa, no end credits monologue? Feels unnatural -AT

DruggoDruggo7 months ago

Yes. Yes. I want to see max lvl mike go op with the lady on the porches powers.

Love me a good undead fight

bhojobhojo6 months ago

if mike has proper sex with leilani maybe he can breath underwater, would have been useful while hiding under the waterfall.

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson5 months ago

" and I quote, 'sharpen hammer for ass ramming.'" " had make snort so hard when I laughed that my nose hurt! Also " "Oh." Well, not all of his dumb jokes could land. "So you sneak onto the shore a lot?" " was that have ' land' part another check pun for us? Finally the last two tags for this chapter got me hard. Probably my favorite so far!

Lenny20Lenny204 months ago
Much needed breather - chapter

After the last one this chapter being a bit more chill was necessary.

I really liked how we got to see Ingrid's tragiv backstory. But I would want to see how she got recruited exactly, as that is something never told how the Order actually does it. I hope she will play a bigger role and maybe even get to undermine the Order for Mike, as Cyrus might not really be a possibility anymore.

I suppose the sex not fully happening will bite Mike in the ass someday - before hopefully making Leilani's wish come true.

Now I too want to know who Mike let Lily roleplay for him. I have a guess, but only a vague one.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Werry7371Werry73712 months ago

I love your tags

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...