All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 105'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
Bamo68Bamo688 months ago

I am loving this story so much. Your ideas are incredible. I would like to put the level of imagination into my stories. Thank you for spending your time to give people a taste of another world.

dapidapi8 months ago

A very old and powerful Kupua. Mike is in really deep shit, especially since she appears to know all about him.

SlofredSlofred8 months ago

Thank you for this amazing story. keep on sharing with the rest of us as long as you can.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Amazing

I don't know how you come up with this but you know how to make the reader want more. Can't wait for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's not a mountain; it's a dragon that has been sleeping so long that plants have grown on top.

It's not volcanic fumes; it's the dragon's breath.

Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow that was awesome, but short , can you please try two chapters per months

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are good with this 🥰🥰, please write more and make it fast and and more than 4 pages every chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of very few authors that i can't wait to read. Spellbinding story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving all the myths and legendary animals. That you keep writing about… the only problem i can see is when i get into the story. You keep ending it for month!!! 😂… looking forward to the next chapter…

CortavarCortavar8 months ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

I loved this chapter, as always, and I'm very interested in getting to know more Pacific Islander mythology through your tales! Also, dragons! Squeeeeeeee!

You already have Quetzalli, sure, but she's a hot milf dragon, not a gigantic reptile of ages past, lording over a desolate mountain. Well, not since she was banished at least...

You're still the best,

Cortavar

dwoelfledwoelfle8 months ago

Wow. Such fun. Great read as always. Thank you.

traskentrasken8 months ago

I am always so glad to see the next chapter! Thank you for this!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor8 months ago

At least this didn't end in a cliffhanger... no cliffs anywhere

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months ago

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! you end here! sadist!

EsbanosEsbanos8 months ago

Guess what, another cliff of a hanger :)

caitiff1969caitiff19698 months ago

The story is AMAZING, but the cliffhangers are driving me insane......

Thank you for the hard work of telling Mike's story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m very proud of myself for guessing the Director’s identity quite a while back. Incredible writing, as always.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More... write faster *cracks the whip*

Great story. get'n all them stars

gort69gort698 months ago

Nice shout out to the guy who cannot finish his tale.

Newt0351Newt03518 months ago

Love your story. Thanks for sharing your world.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord508 months ago

I always look forward to the next installment. I’m really enjoying your descriptions of the island and the creatures & people there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The tags you add to your chapters are great! You might be the first person to post a story with the fluid dynamics tag in literotica history!

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl8 months ago

What is there to say? Again well written. Consistent, correct (grammar wise) and fluent (as in not like "Hulk fuck. Hulk big cock").

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, lots going on. I’m not sure how you are going to tie it all together but I’m looking forward to finding out. Your new chapters are one of the highlights of my month.

Redneck_390Redneck_3908 months ago

Another fabulous chapter! I can't wait for next month, and maybe seeing what's in store for the SOS.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story telling is so good that I don't miss the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your build up is killing me with expectation Ms Hawthorne

SXR

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for continuing home for morning monsters. I know you have a lot of material going on but I really wish you would write more than four pages you used to even though you are still keeping my interest it's frustrating not getting to the bottom of things you do leave a lot of cliffhangers but thank you again your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again a wonderful experience in this story. We will be impatiently waiting for the next installment! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for sharing your art with us.

bear1999bear19998 months ago

Always enjoy my time with you..5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did they just meet a Hawaiian Mo’o?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A needed slow chapter full of impressive detail filling background and suspense ending in the three parallel stories. A magistral one too.

As always thank you for your magnificent work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thankyou for another great chapter!

skippersdadskippersdad8 months ago

Absolutely I did love it you put this together so great.

docholliday0007docholliday00078 months ago

Can’t wait for the next one please hurry and make them longer lol keep up the great work my friend god bless

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is getting better and better!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awwww, yet ANOTHER chapter no sex?? Aww.....well I miss the sex scenes.

But amazing story, Miss Annabelle, I think this Hawaii book is my favourite in a long time! It has a great adventure tale feel to it, rather than past ones that focused on big battles. We can tell that you really do your research! Love the character development too. I know at this point it's impossible to have all the girls in a story, but I miss Cecilia, Abella, and Cerberus! Maybe this mysterious lady they meet at the end of this here chapter can become another cryptid lady who shares Mike's bed?

Thank you for your compelling stories and fantastic talent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic series. Does anyone know if there's any other way to purchase Annabelle's other stories, aside from Amazon?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I shiver with anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This felt like it was going to only be a 'connecting' chapter, but it was a bit more, huh?

Instead of a cliff, you gave us a 'cave hanger'.

I've realized that I didn't realize sooner that as the books progress, they are like a videogame where you keep picking the 'best team' per adventure for the 'squad'. Everybody gets a name-drop along the way, but the main action has to be honed into a smaller group each book, and it takes great world building and plotting to make all of those characters align in a cohesive sense.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, when is the next part due out

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Another saturday matinee!

kadinzaofelunekadinzaofelune8 months ago

Great as always, I am reading 15 more novel length books at the same time to fill in the gaps in publishing. It's maddening however I did turn my mother in law onto this series and was handsomely rewarded with a home cooked meal...Thanks!

kushdaddy8988kushdaddy89888 months ago

I notice more and more description and depth to the characters that is organically presented through fluid dialogue and I love it!!!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew8 months ago

Awesome stuff once again! I was so pleased to see this come out early, but then I realized it would likely be a longer wait until the next chapter...

Reine2417Reine24178 months ago

Another great chapter and excited to read the next one. I’ve never been so invested in a book series before, you’re a great author Annabelle xx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ms. Hawthorne,

IRL, I am a producer, but I am posting this anonymously so you know I won't benefit from anything I tell you.

I am so impressed at the world building in this series. You would do well to compile these stories into distinct books and sold them on Amazon. After they were published, you could license the series rights to a production company like Adam and Eve or executive produce it to Pornhub as a dramatic series using CGI. Since you can use CGI, you can then release 2 scenes. one with special effects and one that is just the actor in pre-green screen mode.

They would do it to increase their raw subscription numbers like GoT on HBO or Disney+. You've got something special here. It's more imaginative than True Blood and smarter than 50 Shades.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another great chapter. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The Director guy is soooooooo mad that Mike has been doing things Ratu didn't allow him do to her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots8 months ago

Gonna need some Opal and Mike sex scenes.... at some point.

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue8 months ago

Ahh cliff hanger ur killing me!! Cant wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This new lady at the end is possibly the personification of this property, like Hestia for the main property.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great! Keep writing! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I started reading this series after a surgery in August. I was so disappointed when I noticed I caught up to your writing. Iv loved this story, some times iv had trouble putting it down.. I have a couple questions are you going to publishable books I saw there was a few for sale. My other question is to much of a question but , please keep this story going fuck the haters lily would. My favorite characters are lily death and que

☆☆☆☆☆ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And I will be patiently waiting again for the next installment of HFHM!!! Well done ☺️

H_RoarkH_Roark8 months ago

Awesome. This is my third read through. I love reading the comments and web searched quite a few of the various Hawiian legendary creatures based on them.

I just wonder if Ingrid will get to taste the source of the 'nutty' flavor in the granola bars and realize what she has been eating. Would make for a funny scene! :D

Keep up the wonderful work!

LoverbullLoverbull8 months ago

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very enjoyable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ohhh come on. So close...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the problem with binging stories. I devour them voraciously and then catch up and I'm in agony waiting for the next chapter to come out. I love your work Annabelle

Crackfiend76

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant story, very entertaining looking forward to the next episode with much enthusiasm and anticipation the sooner the better, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoy this series, even stopping looking up a word here and there. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s taken me awhile, but I’m at the end of your last chapter!!! I am bereft and verklempt! Any more HFHM coming soon? I feel like I’ve lost an arm or something.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again, a splendid chapter, great work! Thank you!!!

Just a hint, wouldn't it be nice to keep the "chronological reading order for the full story", which you gave us in the beginning of this chapter, on your author's page?

There you can keep it up to date, just like your publishing plans.

Keep rockin' \m/

WolfenherzWolfenherz8 months ago

Always keeping me on the edge of my seat, awsome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With love ❤️.

But each installment seems to be shorter!

Probably just me wanting MOORE!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredible. As usual. All the "Peril of Pauline" at once. Mike is at the door of a new adventure. Ratu and company are tied up on the tracks and the Train Is Rounding the bend! Beth is in the midst of danger, dangers, we can't even guess at yet. The house is under siege by criminals. My heart can't take much more excitement! But, I can't wait for the next chapter. Totally captivated by you writing skill! Love it Annabelle! You are best on here by far!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

The chapters end too quickly! Now that I have caught up to the publishing schedule, I will have to wait for the next posting to get my HFHM fix. 🙁

The story is excellent, as always.

Tiamat2003Tiamat20037 months ago

I'm addicted to your writing. I'm 53 and have read books by some of the most amazing authors. I gasped out loud when I saw a new chapter of this story was out. Even without any sex, these characters are fleshed out. The writing is so authentic...I've laughed I've cried and I've raged. You are an amazing author. Please, don't stop, and give us more of this enthralling world you've crafted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And once again I am caught up to the present! Glad to finally be on this ride with you in real time!

-AT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story, more please

jestr_99jestr_997 months ago

Amazing story and so well written!! I found this story a few weeks ago and honestly, it’s all I’ve been reading. Now I’m like the rest…impatiently waiting for the next chapter! We need 100 more!!

DruggoDruggo7 months ago

All I could imagine was the scene of Smaug being introduced. Brilliantly done

bhojobhojo7 months ago

oooh another cliff with a hanger on

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the tags on these stories. “Breakfast with a douchebag” is so on the nose, it’s Kleenex.

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

Yuk yuk yuk, sure thing. Yeah I got a lot done today! Sat here reading chapter after chapter! Good job. Thanks. Be happy and safe!!!😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love letting a few chapters pile up then diving back in (don’t want to settle for reading just one at a time). Once I reorient myself, each installment is, as the merfolk might say, a breath of fresh water!

Lenny20Lenny204 months ago
The big one

This is the chapter I have looking out for since chapter 100, the one in which the big plot points are set up and now chaos can unfold.

I'm insanely curious who that old woman is, I suspedt she's the "cartaker" of Mike's property and she won't make it easy for him to claim it. And that big creature Ingrid,Ratu and Quezalli just found will spice things up even more.

Only shame is that the house wasn't really present this time, I hope to see some non-Jenny ways of the home to protect itself in the near future.

Btw, I love the world-building in this one. A gigantic dragon, probably miles long resting under the US is just cool and implies that there is still so much of the Order we don't know.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"If not for some basic biology and magic, he would have knocked every single one of us up numerous times."

I want to read the version of the story where this happened.

gttxbowhuntergttxbowhunterabout 1 month ago

Such an amazing story so hard to put it down and stop reading keep up the amazing work

KerrionKerrion15 days ago

Ummm... Hephaestus was obviously wrong, should have gone Hawaiian... Pele maybe? Let's find out...

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! (runs)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☠️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...