All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 112'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
docholliday0007docholliday00072 months ago

Keep up the great work love this story series can’t wait for the next chapter

Pincher73Pincher732 months ago

I was so excited to see the next chapter ready and waiting for me here on Lit. I love all the characters in HFHM even the ones that are just BAD, BAD, BAD. Bring on the chaos.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny2 months ago

Oh dear, I get why Cyrus did what he did. But this might complicate things, but on the positive side. That icky captain might actually take a dirt nap..

noahbudienoahbudie2 months ago

I absolutely love that Grace is taking an active role. She will save them all I think.

EsbanosEsbanos2 months ago

Great as always. Im looking forward for the next piece. Spit the bad sailor out.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt2 months ago

Dawwwww!! Not that the whole chapter wasn’t great, but Cyrus, Callisto and especially Grace stole the show! Cyrus got some stuff off his chest, Callisto has quite the mouth ..and hooves…on him, and Grace said her first word! Yayyyy! Ok, not ideal circumstances and Dad woulda been sweeter than Bad, but still. Mike would’ve been proud of his offspring.

I’ll be thrilled to watch Mike and fam turn Frankie into burnt cocktail weenies once and for all. Slimy bastard should be trapped in a Dreamscape where he watches himself age til he crumbles to dust…over and over and over.

WilyRodentWilyRodent2 months ago

I don't like how you are setting Cyrus up for a heroic sacrifice. I quite like the guy and there are so many death flags in this chapter that I fear for his life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm finished already and now I have to wait again...such a great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Always so good 5+* how can something fill me with such excitement then leave me so empty the excitement of the new story the excitement of the trials and the chase then comes the empty void of the endless waiting god you really are the best and can't wait for the next one, take care a you hands and your health and especially take sometime for yourself and give yourself a hug cause you also deserve some of the love your readers have for you and your writing gift

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

riveting as always, grace absolutely bodying that knight had my sides in orbit.

also, couldn't mike assume control of the captains undead if he killed him and claimed his domain?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The tags XD

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

🤯🤯🤯

Wonderful!

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat2 months ago

I wasn't expecting Cyrus to make a move so fast but that was some serious action :)

I'm looking forward to reading how the different teams will tear through the bad guys ;) although now that Mike's family is fighting against a(nother) god, I wonder who will be their next opponent? The others (outsiders?)?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it!!

I just had a feeling that this would be posted today, so I have been checking the site since this morning!!

Hope you are doing well and your hands have healed

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sooo ggggooooood!!!!! Thank-you!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Next chapter: Graace does maagic. Yay!

PlutoburnsPlutoburns2 months ago

Oh hold up. Sarah is gonna possess laurel and Jenny is on her way. Sarah is the one who cursed jenny right? I know its not confirmed but it seemed pretty heavily implied. So is jenny gonna end up saving Laurel FROM sarah???? Damn i hope I'm right that would be hilarious

Irenae21Irenae212 months ago

Great move on evacuating the island through portals. My heart breaks for Tink. Will Jenny have enough assholes to fuck up? I hope she makes it to the island after the rescue. Tiktok and Mace should have a lot fun with the sons

H_RoarkH_Roark2 months ago

well so much for my theory that Darius was an extension of Mohan. I am guessing the Captain will die of old age very soon. If only there were some natural event that could turn day into night...

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Grace adorable as ever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is such a great story. I look forward to each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's almost time for Grace to use magic!

Looking forward to it so much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OMG! What a tease you are. Ramping up the action just to leave us on yet ANOTHER cliff hanger. Sometimes I think you are a sadist, but that would make us masochists by coming back time and again. Take your five stars (because they won't let me give you more). You definitely earned it. I hope your wrist is better so you can feed our addiction a little more often again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just when I think you came leave us hanging, you turn around and do it worse than ever. Keep up the good work. Your righting style is killing it in this series

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is soooo good. Oh how I look forward to these chapters. Thank you Annabelle for another great read!!

Squidbilly91Squidbilly912 months ago

I’ve been following your progress for over 2 years now and when I first discovered your stories I binge read them for 3 months until I caught up on all of the stories! Now I eagerly await each new chapter with much anticipation.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha2 months ago

As always, great story! Thank you.

Saxman58Saxman582 months ago

This has been, by far, the best story I've ever read in here. I've read it from beginning to end three times while waiting for new chapters. Thank you so much.

MiksterAMiksterA2 months ago

This is both wonderful and agonizing... every chapter just leaves me starving for more.

You are truly a treasure. I look forward to reading your work for may years to come...

CortavarCortavar2 months ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Thanks for the latest installment of your epic tale. Wow, it looks like Mike is really gathering the whole team and using all the talents (including his own varied ones) this time!

With sufficient preparation, Captain Frenchdouche is going to have a nasty surprise waiting for him on the shores of Hawaii!

I have an idea of a believable lie (well, actually a partial truth) to feed the Hawaiian population and get everyone out.

Hawaii is volcanic, so an eruption alert with directions to flee to designated bunkers, that are just portals leading to actual bunkers someplace else in the world should work to drain a large amount of people out of the island. And no one will worry about loosing reception on their phone or being jetlagged. And there's even an added benefits of letting the nutjobs and conspiracy theorists who won't trust an evacuation plan on site, ready to fire their guns at anything and die in the process!

As for the partial truth, well, if you get people out of the way, and if there's a hostile force assaulting freaking Pele, a highly explosive eruption isn't out of the table.

I also just realized something. The Grimoire. It is dangerous if you try to use it for something you wouldn't normally be inclined to do, pushing you down the way of easy power at the cost of sanity. That's pretty restrictive for the utmost majority of people, but in the hands of someone like Mike, who has a whole tribe of abilities etched on his very soul, it leaves a lot of doors open! Grasp the future? Bit of Sophia's soul! (I miss the cyclops) Master the elements? Have your pick of like 4 girls! Improve your own physical abilities? You're covered as well! He even has ghost and fey souls within him!

What do you think?

Best regards,

Cortavar

DucatastiDucatasti2 months ago

Deserves more than 5 stars but can’t find them! Mike and family @writerannabelle needs your help to get her just rewards😇

Redneck_390Redneck_3902 months ago

Oh my God, what a chapter! The interactions with Cyrus and the kids is just adorable. I'm really hoping though that Death doesn't have to visit him on a professional basis; that'd be heartbreaking. 😬

SensualSigmaSensualSigma2 months ago

I feel the guard watching John Wick was a bit of presaging. Only instead of guns, Mike has: a sentient mace, a Mimic, a powerful Grimoire beyond our ken, and a spider army. I hope he also has a pencil, just for style points.

MadDannyZMadDannyZ2 months ago

Love the growth happening with Cyrus and the kids. Hestia's words ring true for me as a reader as well. I'm so excited for the chapters to come, even with all the flags that a death is coming. I'm sure tears will flow in the future.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine2 months ago

Favorite author online! Supplanting worm/pact/twig now

joshmose93joshmose932 months ago

Ohhh, this could be a major dance. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Best chapter in a while, worthy of 6 stars. I love how all the pieces are being brought together at once and who doesn’t love a climactic battle? Only concern is that the only higher stakes I can think of involve the Game itself which means from a higher-order view we are approaching the end. Sad but perhaps inevitable, and superbly done

Also, I have my suspicions that Cyrus will get (exactly) one last conversation with Death, and that too will be profoundly bittersweet

loneshotloneshot2 months ago

Another great chapter! I can’t wait for the Reckoning to come. I also enjoyed the little moment between Mike and Beth. I’ll take every little bit I can until they realize that they’re like the male and female aspects of the same entity. Again, fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

BAD lmfao

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good stuff as always. Keep'm coming!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was a mean point to stop this chapter! But another good one love how you keep the fighting and funny just rolling on.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More please. Over too quickly. Great as always

Ray314Ray3142 months ago

Still having fun reading. Hope the spring greets you happy.

PheniousPhenious2 months ago

As always, I am loving every sentence and paragraph. Love the ramping up of this climax. I'm eager to know what Mike does with the Grimore that has to do with getting lucky, being lucky and fucking monstergirls!

OnlyawfulnamesleftOnlyawfulnamesleft2 months ago

Great ad always. Love the mental image of Cyrus being a walking magical armoury.

NetWhizNetWhiz2 months ago

Great as always!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Glorious salvation is at hand.

Rip and Tear Mike, until it is done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent as always. Now I have so sit around and be frustrated until the next chapter.

ReadingRedReadingRed2 months ago

I love it Cyrus is doing the right thing and being such a badass while doing it mike is gonna show off some real power and to top it off we get to see tick tok kick ass again

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland2 months ago

I love the fact that you write 5 pages, I hate having to wait so long for the next instalment. Once again an excellent continuation of the story Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for this chapter of the story. The situation is getting quite complicated and I will be very interested in seeing how things will work out. It looks like the body count is climbing and Jenny hasn’t even gotten there yet.

strider__strider__2 months ago

Your HS Creative Writing teacher was partially correct. :)

It's not you that have an issue with cohesive plots, it's your poor readers ... but we're trying to keep up.

Thank you for continuing this series.

PikaGelionPikaGelion2 months ago

Annabelle, if I could juggle flashing spheres or bowling pins the way you juggle plot threads I just know that I could get a spot on The Ed Sullivan Show!

So, what's it gonna be: Franky's all-out, massively public attack will draw-out the gods of The Game? Will Pele reroute that lava chimney that keeps punching through tectonic plates so that it cremates Franky's army? Will Darius become a new meat suit for either Sarah or Amir? And will Grace jump up onto Callisto, hug him and whisper softly her next word... LOVE?

ps: Can you help DQS? I think he might have written himself into a corner with "When We Were Married" ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Once again a truly delightful, full of surprising twists and turns, literary gem.

Thank you!

Tygre137

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent as usual! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm curious as to what a spin off about Callisto and Grace as adults would be like.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oooh a week early and the heat is on!

Raven660Raven6602 months ago

Love this story. Read through it twice. Because I always miss little bits. Can’t wait for the next chapter. And also can’t wait to see if Darius is Elizabeth’s daughter Sarah using him as a meat suit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My word… This really is a great story, I really hope it never ends…

PanKage1234PanKage12342 months ago

An early drop? Always a pleasure to see lol. 5 stars as always

tunisalouatunisaloua2 months ago

This story is wonderful with plenty of action, and a few laughs to break the tension you create. I've started rereading the entire series, and saw that way back in chapter 13 (Book 2) you foreshadowed the abduction of Mike's children, even if you might not have known that they would be Elizabeth's target or even would be. This and other revelations have appeared, as I read the early parts of the story with the knowledge of the latter. You are really a wonderful writer Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great job on the story telling things are spicing up event without the amazing sex scenes. I look forward to the next chapter. It flowed so nicely I was surprised that it ended so quickly.

How much have you studied magick really? A good book that may give you some inspiration as you go along is 'Alchemy the Masters' path'

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar1232 months ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next Chapter.Thank you for all your hard work. I will be waiting anchously for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thankyou so much for another chapter! Loved it as always! Can't wait to see how this resolves.

The Grace and Jenny thing? Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this story so much ❤️

PdxtacyPdxtacy2 months ago

Just recently reread book six and during Mike's future visit with calisto I noted his scar and wondered if he would get it in this book. Ahhh grace is such a a badass/sweetheart!

Gotta say I'm eagerly waiting for Jenny to make it known why it's not a good idea to fuck with the radley family!

nahnahnahnah2 months ago

great chapter. The radley family goes to war! they're pissed off and ready to do some seious ass kicking. I can't wait to see what Tink comes up with... especially when they aren't holding back at all...

SwampSquatchSwampSquatch2 months ago

Awesome chapter, as usual! You are well on your way to becoming a Pratchett in your own right! The thing about Pratchett to me is how he completely creates, or sometimes recreates, an entire world as you read his stories. This is an ability that you share. Although, I don't think any of his books have ever gotten me excited in quite the same way as yours! Keep it up, I look forward to every chapter, spinoff, short story, or anything else that you write!

skippersdadskippersdad2 months ago

I think it is great and Cool that Grace Sleeps with Jenny. That will be something when she gets there. Thankyou for posting.

nthusiasticnthusiastic2 months ago

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I would be grateful if you could vary the tagline on each chapter, giving some indication what’s going to happen. I get lost between chapters or I miss one or two and suddenly I have no idea whether I had already read this one or not. I gave up reading it for a while because I couldn’t tell when a new submission was really new or not. Please give me a clue so I can better keep track.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub2 months ago

Every chapter just gets better and better. The only negative thing is the two-week wait between chapters. :) I look forward to finishing this story and many more in the future! Keep up the great work!

SDTRSDTR2 months ago

Its a crime not to leave stars on such good strorry. Thank you again and again for such a good read.

JJJackson61JJJackson612 months ago

I don't think my heart can take this!! I eagerly anticipate your next chapter and I'm crushed when it's over so soon!! Best series I've read anywhere!!

ThatstratismineThatstratismine2 months ago

Hey Miss Annabelle, thanks for another great chapter! Hope your wrist is healing up well and with no after-effects... we need you mended and tap-tap-tapping out that next dose of awesomeness! Thanks again, be well!

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour2 months ago

I hope Cyrius survives this, he just earned himself a spot in the Radleys' house. It would be a shame if his next encounter with Death would be his last.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WTG GRACE!!!

Now, whenever I see the scene of Hulk ragdoll smashing Loki back and forth I'm pretty sure I'll hear, "BAD! BAD!" for each hit :D

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A few things...(I saw somebody else use these three dots things, ellipses, I think? Now I'm using them all the time...see?)

Anyway...four stars...maybe 4.5. It's a 'bridge chapter', right? (I'm seriously just copying everybody else's homework from the other chapters, sorry.) We need this one to get to the big finales. Still very cool, and yeah, Cyrus seems like he is going to go out with a flourish. One great redemption arc, some last words to his friend, Death (not enough of him this go-round), and he dies from his wounds like a hero. Next male kid born on the ranch is named Cyrus.

Okay...beside that, I would only like to speak (well, type) my potential 'fear' that Grace becomes much like Jenny, this overpowered, near-omnipotent being that can basically 'John Wick' (since he was mentioned) everybody they don't like. To be CLEAR...the writer has NOT done that yet with Grace and really only implied it with Jenny. I'm NOT saying she will, either. Only a 'back of my mind' fear because it is such a plot-armor (I'm learning new phrases all the time!) kind of thing that makes it easy for a writer to just 'whip this out' (Blazing Saddles-style) and solve whatever problem they have written themselves into. Grace only beats one guard here, and really for revenge on her half-brother. Cyrus does the heavy lifting, and in a world where I wish my presidential choices weren't older than my parents (yikes), it is still pretty cool to see 'Master Cyrus' talk some smack and lay some whack on poorly/under trained people that came behind him.

Glad to see Tick-Tock get a little action, non-verbal as 'he'(?) is.

The Grimoire...yeah, kind of like my concerns with Jenny and Grace. Has to be deployed selectively and sparingly. Too easy, with no consequences for misuse and it becomes..."Why not just use that right away, all the time?" (I have a similar feeling about sanctions on Russia...How many more are left? Why not just use them ALL right away to show we mean business? Why is it all like a poorly written anime series?) So there has to be a pretty good downside (which I honestly believe is what is coming because this writer doesn't seem to use short cuts or make things silly, even though the premise...you know, monster-girls), or it would be weird to NOT use it constantly.

Lastly, I REALLY just want to know SO much more about the 'Great Game' stuff. Who else is involved and why? (Side question, is Hestia afraid of Poseidon? She must be, otherwise, why worry about his 'temper'?) What are the rest of the rules? How many houses are there?

I totally trust the writer has this all at least outlined, if not definitively planned. The world-building (another new word!) is amazing. I've read everything and it just...keeps...building!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well that was a very good read, the story is progressing nicely and I’m looking forward to the next chapters.

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson2 months ago

It's amazing how, with each chapter, Grace becomes more and more my favorite character.

candykinscandykins2 months ago

I really like the character of Grace. I am rooting for her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm ready for Mike to fuck them up. I know it's going to be epic

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Learning that grace sleeps with Jenny has been illuminating. Also considering Elizabeth is the witch responsible for Jenny being trapped inside the doll. It sounds like Elizabeth has unknowingly signed her own death warrant. It will be interesting to see how this goes, especially as Laurel seems fated to be the next vessel for Elizabeth' daughter.

Thanks again for another exciting chapter of kicks the butts of those who deserve it.

PotterfanzPotterfanz2 months ago

I love how Cyrus is starting to bond with Grace :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ahh Ms. Hawthorne,

You have managed to titillate and entertain, yet again, beyond expectations of a seasoned Sci-fi and fantasy reader (me)...and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

SXR

Werry7371Werry73712 months ago

You are amazing. I love the way that all of the things that you've been setting up are being used

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes it would be a fitting character arc for Cyrus to save the last of the Arachne, but PLEASE don’t kill him of during the rescue… well but I guess I know it’s going to happen

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If Cyrus sees the swarm of spiders traveling with Mike, will Grace be able to save him from a mental breakdown?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing story and I love it. But Phenious wants to know "what Mike does with the Grimore that has to do with getting lucky, being lucky and fucking monstergirls?" Ya, unfortunately for them and me, there IS no more fucking monster girls. This isn't literotica anymore. I also see many commenters say they go back and reread the series from the beginning, as I have several times. Remember those chapters? With lots of nice intimate scenes with Mike and the girls that weren't "pointless", but helped draw Mike and the girls closer together? Ya, fond memories....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

LOVED IT!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS.. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER MISS ANNABELLE. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8882 months ago

Everyone has a right to their opinions (and to complain), but for readers to make it this far and complain about a lack of sex in a particular chapter…. Well, you’re not reading into the story enough. Logically, it’s probably hard to fuck someone passionately when CHILDREN ARE KIDNAPPED. And the evil doppelgänger of Barbossa is going to wipe out Hawaii. For the author to get this far, I’m supremely confident that there’ll be sex AFTER the Radleys save the day. There aren’t enough stars in the galaxy to give to this series. Brilliant, Miss Annabelle.

DominiconDominicon2 months ago

Tick tock is back :)

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

Annabelle, oh my! Such a lovely chapter. You have created a lovely mix between family bonding, Mike, Callista, Grace, and weapons Jenny, Cyrus, etc. So many great characters. I would love to see Grace save Cyrus from a deadly attack.

I think I have said this before and I will say it again, I really hope Mike defeats FranceDoosh and takes over his area of influence. There is so much potential story with Mike in charge of the oceans.

Grace+Jenny=Cyrus worst nightmare. Mine too!

Lastly, your ability to to add whimsy on top of a truly great story is evidence a great talent. Please keep writing and sharing with us.

Infinity Stars..............

golf2lzgolf2lz2 months ago

Really enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to the next installment. Liked your updates on when to expect the next chapters.

SbrIWD69SbrIWD692 months ago

Your stories are always an entertaining read, even after 112 chapters. Thank you for this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yay!!!! :-D I know, silly right? But I've actually ready every story you've uploaded onto this site. So buttons.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fist of all, Thanks you Annabelle for another great chapter of ths series. Please continúe writing as you see fit, you never dissapoint and it's always fun and deligh to read what you have cooked to us.

I aggree with BarryAllen888 comment, every thing has it's time.

I see there are people that must start their own stories rather than trying to coerce Annabelle to write as they like.

A note on Mike's dilema: Even strugling with the fear his children will be hurt It will be fool to give anything to someone than threaten to kill others to gain something, there is no guarantee they are not hurt them afterwards. And given that in this case the goal is ethernity if he surender an evil god will born.

WaikyokuWaikyoku2 months ago

Every time I read, I can't help but wish the chapters were longer. Though I also want to read through all of it as fast as I can. I am my worst enemy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...