All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 113'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015about 2 months ago

Christmas cheer should be year round. An amazing chapter as always.

Lobo_8Lobo_8about 2 months ago

As always amazing work! This chapter in particular gave me chills!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 months ago

There’s been so much action I read the last chapter again before reading this. Beth is really coming into her own now. If anyone is the perfect candidate for weilding a magic phalkus, it’s her lol. Amuses me some guys call her a slut. She has a ways to go to catch up with Mike, who they see as a stud. Typical..

This was an amazing chapter. I recently reread the chapter where we get a glimpse of Grace as an adult. She’s certainly showing her chops here! I’ve gone from being a bit twitchy about a spider character to wishing I could hang out with her. Heck, I’d even let her chew on my hair :). I think cyrus will be forgiven for teaching her a few cuss words, under the circumstances. Calling him Papa was too sweet

And about Cyrus…if you don’t let him live and become a member of the Radley family, and let him live out his days drinking tea with Death, and having lively conversations with Mike, and arguing in a cute way with Lily, and basically finding peace and happiness at last, I shall never forgive you! He’s earned his invitation, and since you introduced him to the littlest Arachne first giving him time to reconcile his phobia of spiders, the only thing stopping him is you, if you kill him. PLEASE DONT!

I was so engrossed I nearly cried when I realized I’d finished the chapter. Simply amazing, Annabelle

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 months ago

Jenny is not allowed to vanish, she is to awesome, I really need her to be a part of the Radley house. Sadly most of the cookies and snacks were gone by the time I got here, but I really,really enjoyed this chapter..

lanncerlanncerabout 2 months ago

This is so fun..... no family deaths please

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 months ago

I have read every chapter but have only commented on a few. I do it this way for several reasons, but most importantly is to bring more weight to my words. Anything that has lasted as long as this series and has as many Hot ratings as this, is obviously a good loved well written series. Repeating it over and over could cause more harm than good IMHO. So I only comment when I find something special to comment on. Grace and Jenny are the reason today. Grace sticking up for "Pappa" Cyrus, and No family member left behind, while still being so cute as to repeat 'bad' words she hears was perfect. Jenny being released from her tether with the doll has me worried. it could be the beginning of the end of the story or just the next chapter. I hope it's the next chapter. I hope we lose No one when this is over and the next book begins. I agree with the others before me; no deaths of family, and Cyrus is 'adopted' into the family. Annabelle as always your ability to weave a tale is masterful, can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for Sharing!

MaZeWMaZeWabout 2 months ago

An excellent chapter. Just Wowed.

76fellow4876fellow48about 2 months ago

I have one problem. It was my plan to dig out the riding lawn mower and do a number to my post hibernation lawn this morning. Instead I was grasped by the nape and dragged before my computer. My fingers were forced to tap the opening sequences and go directly to Literotica! i felt the autoauracal of your posting. Yes, I ended up reading through the entire story. Now it is lunch time and my lawn remains untouched.

The story was enjoyed greatly. It was well put together, per usual.

I am looking forward to your next submission with bated breath.

KyrissanKyrissanabout 2 months ago

This chapter was an absolute blast! Ending with one itself 😅 Can‘t wait to read of its consequences 😬

I really love your stories and I‘m always eager for the next chapter to absorb 😊

Thanks for some of the best stories I‘ve ever read 🥰

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogueabout 2 months ago

No Mike kicking ass in this one but I’m sure it’ll happen soon. Excited for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When i think things cant get more interesting, the next chapter arrives and is even more amazing

tunisalouatunisalouaabout 2 months ago

This chapter was amazing. I laughed at some parts and rode the thrill of others. Annabelle, your writing in this chapter, especially the battle in the bunker, was fantastic. I'm sure that the next chapters will bring the story, and us readers, to a great conclusion. Insha'allah, Master Cyrus gets out of this alive.

CoyotecomCoyotecomabout 2 months ago

It's going to take divine intervention to stop Mike from leveling that mountain.

TaradarTaradarabout 2 months ago

At this point I am questioning myself for self-inflicting this curse to read these chapters right away instead of waiting for multiple chapters to read in one go. Please don't kill off Cyrus, Grace needs her papa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Every so often I come across something in your chapters that just yank me out of the flow of the story. With most authors an occurrence like that is a bad thing, in your stories it's refreshing since it is always due to the release of emotion. Sometimes it is sheer gut wrenching sadness, but that's okay since everyone needs a good cry from time to time. More often it is from disbelieving joyous mirth brought on by whatever amazing insanity you have gifted us. In this chapter I purely lost it at "ho, ho, ho, bitch!" It was several minutes before I stopped laughing, thank you for the release, it was much appreciated.

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsabout 2 months ago

Excellent, somehow you've transferred all of my anxiety about the children to Cyrus. Cause he absolutely could die and break my heart. Your action writing has gotten much better too, and its been pretty great since book 2

H_RoarkH_Roarkabout 2 months ago

I'm glad to see it looks like Mike will have an answer for Francois's taunt of you and what army.

And finally the beatdown of Elizabeth with Death and Jenny. How delicious. I favorited the chapter of Jenny giving the ultimate beatdown to War as her devious tortures were poetic justice on so many levels.

I hope Zel sees that she could have never hurt Molan and having the Queen of the Fae dispense justice worked out the best for all concerned. (Even Molan as he got EXACTLY what he wished for.)

I hope Mike arrives to save Cyrus, Grace and Callisto as well as put Sarah in her place once and for all.

Now on to Beth with the ultimate sex toy and the ocean at her disposal. Oh my goodness. What a stroke of genius. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm already rereading the whole series on my Kindle between chapter releases.

As usual excellent work. Thanks again.

1952M1952Mabout 2 months ago

Wish I could leave stars, but, not with my pad . And besides 5 is never enough .

DaddyKruhlDaddyKruhlabout 2 months ago

Death talking trash has to be one of the funniest things you have written in this series. Thank you for the laugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing! Just amazing!

burnman217burnman217about 2 months ago

Holy heck. This is just too good. Your stories always leave me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what comes next

MDX47MDX47about 2 months ago

Why does it feel.like the Curator will show up and someone will die👀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another near-stroke-inducing cliffhanger! I wish I could give this chapter 6 stars!

joshmose93joshmose93about 2 months ago

The Xmas knuckles were a nice surprise. Very fun, thanks.

loneshotloneshotabout 2 months ago

AMAZING!!!!

As much as I wanted to see Daddy Mike show up and just start dismantling the enemy, it was a delight to get to watch Papa Cyrus put it all on the line to take care of the kids. Bravo!

Now I can't wait to see my favorite girl Beth join forces with Leilani and castrate the biggest peckerwood in the Seven Seas.

Beetle2000Beetle2000about 2 months ago

This is super delivery of plots. The development of Grace under the emergency tutelage of Cyrus is interesting...

fishkoppfishkoppabout 2 months ago

Oh yeah, a new chapter!

Oh shoot, I have to again wait endlessly for the next one... (That was about 30min later, at least that is what it felt like.)

Maybe I will read the book about how Beth got the "Rod of Osiris" (LOL!!!), or fet some work done...

Thank you so much for these characters and your world, Annabelle, I hope you enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading it, and hoping that it won't grow stale on you for a very long time! I know for sure it is not stale for me!!!

Happy Easter to you, Annabelle, and everyone reading the comments, fare well youall, and hoping to see you (or, at least, your writing efforts) again very soon!

fishkoppfishkoppabout 2 months ago

@FirstClassFlirt, it is sad to see that this double standard is still around!

I got recently introduced to Taylor Swift's "The Man" and I would naturally reject it (and the many similar products of pop culture on that topic) as "well, that can't really be like that" or "you're using hyperbole again"...

But I am wondering if it isn't me in my little bubble of friends and family and young co-workers in the little European country I live in who is mistaken about how "the world is thinking". I don't know anyone who would openly admit to thinking with this double-standard, besides maybe the yellow press of this country, but they must be writing this because people want to read it, "believe that sh*t", and comment it positively...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lily is really going to like Grace's vocabulary

fishkoppfishkoppabout 2 months ago

@FirstClassFlirt, while I would like to see Cyrus receive more of a nice retirement time, I would understand if in the author's point if view he really had to show his change of character, viewpoint, and devotion to "the family* by paying one of the highest prices you can be asked to pay, sacrificing his life. I would see that similar to Harry Potter's mother having to pay this price when she sacrificed her life for her son. On the other hand, @Annabelle, Cyrus did not cast a spell, so you could let him live... ;-)

fishkoppfishkoppabout 2 months ago

@Fuzzy_Kbear and @TheSecretBunny, not sure how much ghosts would be allowed to stick around after their business is finished. Also I am not sure if I prefer the unfinished business of Sarah and/or Elisabeth surviving this over Cecilia guiding a spirit finally at peace over to the next world... Or would/could there be more "unfinished business"?!

FbjsFbjsabout 2 months ago

EPIC!

Great pacing in this one. I am only left wondering where the fuck Mike's at when he could've helped out Cyrus! I wonder if Cyrus's battery has run flat completely :-/

(There's the mystery of the golden motes that I feel is connected)

Thanks Annabelle! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I repeat, I LOVE TINK! that is all.

PikaGelionPikaGelionabout 2 months ago

Oh! Em! Jee!

Death' little tete a tete with Lizzy (her family name wouldn't happen to be BORDEN, would it?) is marvelous. Its the little bits that provide depth to a story. (It is always amazing how you talk talk talk hoping to get something out of a kid's mouth for the first time. My brother's first born picked-up "Damn Fly!" pretty quickly.) And now Mike will have to try and get Grace to unlearn "Fuck" which will only ingrain it more! Kinda like telling Eddie Haskel NOT to do something.

The pacing and shifting of scenes kept the action going. I just wish there was more to read. But, please don't hurry on my account.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts.

PS: when can we expect your next story to begin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing work absolutely love this journey

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 2 months ago

if those children or that old man die you will lose many readers enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m constantly amazed at the character work in what should be simple smut. You’ve had me so worried and invested in Cyrus, in a way that many other stories I’ve experienced just haven’t. Child characters are another tricky subject, but I’m deeply impressed with Grace.

TurartLiectusTurartLiectusabout 2 months ago

I have been reading you story for I don't know how long. I have enjoyed them emensely (sp). I appreciate the cliffhangers but wish they are resolved quicker. As a new writer realize how long it takes, but as a reader I wish the time was much shorter. I eagerly look forward to the next installment. Thank you for writing this story.

dnblydnblyabout 2 months ago

Yet another fantastic chapter.

“Papa Cyrus. Family.”

Grace has spoken and her will be done. I don't think anyone could accept it any other way. He's definitely earned his retirement in the house among new family.

Pincher73Pincher73about 2 months ago

What an emotional roller coaster. Humour, action and self sacrifice. I’m counting the days until the next instalment.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 months ago

Such a great story this is. you always put this together so well. It is worth the Wate.

whacky76whacky76about 2 months ago

Death with brass knuckles, too funny! This should be a show on Netflix!

CivilHomicideCivilHomicideabout 2 months ago

Your writing has become the standard to which I hold all other Lit authors. You are awesome.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 2 months ago

If you gotta go, go down swinging, protecting a kid. Raise a glass for Master Cyrus, boys.

montytrampsmontytrampsabout 2 months ago

Woof! What a chapter! You evoke such an effective visual sense with your narrative. It’s something I’ve noticed with the whole of HFHM, that it I feel as though I am at the cinema when reading each chapter.

LOVED Death’s knuckle dusters - had a good chortle 🤭.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Brilliantly bad! Just to make sure there's no misunderstanding from new readers, "bad" in this context means "fantastic"!

LoverbullLoverbullabout 2 months ago

Best action outside of D&H. Bit much involvement of the babies in unpleasantries for my [triggered/ptsd'ed] taste. Only time I've scored lower than 5 tho tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What an amazing chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep writing Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As Alway EXCELLENT - Can't wait for more.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Yay! New chapter!

The loving sacrifices shouldn't get me every time but they sure do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just knocking it out of the park. Again and again. I’m honestly thinking I might be a little bit in love…

TrubbelTrubbelabout 2 months ago

Cyrus' turnaround has me on the verge of tears. Thankfully, "HO HO HO, BITCH" keeps echoing through my head to counteract it.

CtskillsCtskillsabout 2 months ago

I fucking love those story so damned much.

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 2 months ago

Holy crap, this was amazing!

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 2 months ago

Another great chapter please keep up the great work can’t wait for the next chapter it’s one of my favorite stories

Dadbod216Dadbod216about 2 months ago

So much greatness! Cyrus redeeming himself by protecting grace, Death finally getting to delve out more christmas spirit!

I eagerly await the next installment!

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverlandabout 2 months ago

Annabelle when you finish this amazing story print it and I bags a signed hard copy (pretty please)

NobodyspclNobodyspclabout 2 months ago

I love your storytelling abilities. Wish I could have just a small fraction of your ability. I can't wait to see what is yet to come. If you don't know it by now, you have amazed, delighted and entertained a lot of people. I can only speak for myself, but you do awesome work at creating stories. I'm glad I found your works. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Go Grace!!!

Cyrus gave his all to protect a girl he used to fear most. This is his swan song. It's time for one last tea party with the reaper. Farewell, good man.

golf2lzgolf2lzabout 2 months ago

Really enjoying the series. I feel like I am experiencing or channeling a kid from the fifties watching a series at the movies. Hitting the cliffhanger and anxiously anticipating next week's episode. Good job.

PheniousPheniousabout 2 months ago

Yea! Its confirmed! Grace is the first arachne to know how to wield magic! Fuzzy girls premonition was true! I'm so happy her legacy will go on! Good thing her aunties have a huge library to make her the greatest mage to ever live!

These witches really don't know when to cut their losses. Made a deal with demons for power, had their centuries long club house imploded. Their master disassociated in the most grave of ways. One even lost her body to a plant orgy. And yet they still thought it a good idea to cross Mike once again, and he hasn't even gotten to the party yet!

Always a wonderful read, even with out sexy times!

Irenae21Irenae21about 2 months ago

"Reaping is an artform, Master Cyrus." Uncle Death is my absolute Joy!!!! Will Quetzalli finally revert to dragon form after powering the matchers? Will Dana gain mortality after this? Why on earth did you create the Curator? That man makes me anxious yoh!!

I wanna be in everyone's pov, Tink and Eulalie planning. Hows Lala keeping sane? How's Yuki feeling her new celestial power? Bigfoot's rage and when did he find out Grace was missing? Why is Mike taking forever. Glad he has an Army though!!! You can kill Cyrus in the beginning of the next book, passed away in his sleep. Just let him survive this.

Mile said Please everyone be safe. That better protect Cyrus.

We love you Annabelle!!! Thank you.

Newt0351Newt0351about 2 months ago

You bring a tear to my eye like no one has ever been able to do. First Velvet now Cyrus even if he survives, the heroic effort you describe so well is astounding. Thank you for this chapter it is one of your best and that is saying something because you are one of if not the best authors on this platform.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 months ago

P.S. I wonder if Jenny got kicked out of the doll cause it’s time for her to get a body of her own. It’d be a hoot if she could take Sarah’s. Wouldn’t that piss off Elizabeth…horrifiic woman.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 months ago

Another fantastic chapter! Thank you!

ReadingRedReadingRedabout 2 months ago

Side note I think lily might be better than Julia roberts js you've done obscenely well balancing the monster smut and the action but Im gonna need that next chapter, THATS RIGHT THIS IS A STICK UP (holds up stick) hand it over.... ok ok fair enough I guess I can wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wish there were more than 5 measly stars I could click on...This has been by far the best revenge I have ever read and that is saying something.

SR

BronnieBBronnieBabout 2 months ago

“Hot Rock Island Coochie”, Lawyer Beth, “HO, HO, HO, Bitch”, Cyrus kicking ass and taking names…this may be my new favorite chapter. 1000/5 starts and definitely a fun read

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 months ago

How on earth do you keep managing to get so much better with your work when it's already amazing to begin with!!!!

Knew the fight would be good but that was incredible - as well as not over yet :)

Many, many thanks.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975about 2 months ago

An Arachne who can use magic.

Little Grace will be a terror when she grows up.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 2 months ago

Yet another reason why you have dominated the Nonhuman category on Lit for over a year now.

5* Thanks for sharing. Slainté

evinMosi900evinMosi900about 2 months ago

Every thing has been said, I shed a tear when I realised the installment was over

I am requeating Cyrus not to die, and let Mikedish out some serious comprehensive. PLEASE PLEASE .

Shout out from East. Africa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Annabelle! What a story teller!

Seriously though, you really really need to think about getting this made into anime! It would be a bona-fide success.

The story you have given us is really eons ahead of the game on this platform.

I don’t know how many times I’ve read through the whole story, and it is one of the highlights of every month-ish.

Keep up the amazingly fantastic work.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohnabout 2 months ago

Excellent chapter! The story keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can't get enough of this story. It seems Mike is rubbing off on everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you Annabelle!! This is such a good chapter! The fight is amazing so far! And the way Beth handled the merfolk was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely amazing, I am just speechless. Thank you so much for your writing. This is above 5stars.

PitGrande84PitGrande84about 1 month ago

I am officially requesting the publication of two parts at once, because it is painful when the action ends halfway through the larger whole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am one of the binge readers who fina!ly caught up. Wow, what a ride. Thanks Annabelle! I guess I can now get to the spin off series while I wait for this next insta!lment to drop. I really thought The Director was gonna be Tbe Curator or Elizabeth's boss back from repair mode. In the next chapter if Sandra laurel survived Grace's attack then it would only be appropriate to have Mike fuck her to death again. We need some of that F to balance out the other F we've been getting a lot of lately!

MadDannyZMadDannyZabout 1 month ago

This had me wiping tears away from my eyes. Was reminded of a line from Supernatural thanks to Cyrus. "Family don't end with blood." Found family is so strong, and I am so happy Cyrus is a part of this one.

vanhooserclvanhooserclabout 1 month ago

I wish I could vote higher than a five for this chapter I think that it was the best one yet and which chapter was about the Irish castle I haven't read that one yet and I've reread this story 3 times about to start the fourth time today thank you very much for the great read

Saro13Saro13about 1 month ago

You keep up the drama and pace the action so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent work... you're very talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bravo!!! You have an extraordinary talent

H_RoarkH_Roarkabout 1 month ago

As many others I also hope Cyrus lives but it sure would be funny if he wakes up at the house with Ceclia, Sulyvhan and Death watching over him. Or nurse Lily. Or maybe Cyrus is in a hospital and Death comes by to visit him. With tea of course.

Personally I think papa Cyrus would make a most excellent tutor for Grace. Eulalie could reveal herself to him at last.

I would love it if Grace wraps up Sarah in a web and hangs her from a tree and maybe Death could bring Elizabeth over for her to take care of as well. Leave them for The Curator to find with a small note attached.

As always there are so many possibilities. Excellent work again.

I was wondering if Beth would be the new Captain but I think that would be a step down for her now. Maybe she can stay in Hawaii and let Pele tutor her.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueabout 1 month ago

Amazing as usual! Scratch that - even moreso than usual. Thank you for the wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A Flashy Firery chapter, looking forward to how Beth takes care of the island issues

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineabout 1 month ago

What a tour de force! Excellent action and character writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you , love the chapter as always. Happy Easter to you if that is your thing. And if not, happy Sunday!

SwampSquatchSwampSquatchabout 1 month ago

First of all, amazing as always! So much bad-assery packed into one chapter! I was especially happy at the line about Bigfoot picking up one soldier and beating the others with him.

Secondly, when you said you read some Pratchett after we kept referencing him, I am now pretty sure that the Hogfather was among them! Great book and an awesome nod to it! Your stories and the world they create are quickly shaping up to be as powerful as his and I mean that as the highest praise! Keep it up, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

At some point I forgot to breathe. I was just siting at the edge of my seat.

Another great story, it is getting better chapter after chapter.

Thank you for these great entertaining stories

PotterfanzPotterfanzabout 1 month ago

This is good stuff, thanks for the love you poured into it.

And Beth does indeed negotiate all the things

Red97BanditRed97Banditabout 1 month ago

Annabelle, it just gets better and better. Thanks to you and your team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

50 stars aren't enough, this chapter is awesome. So many brilliant characters, Beth and Cyrus and Grace.

I do hope Cyrus can survice but it looks doubtful. I want him to become part of the family and move into the house. I had to read this one twice and will have to read it again while waiting for the next chapter.

I just love the whole family and can't get enough of the Radley world.

You are amazing Annabelle x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Way to go Beth, Cyrus and Grace! Bad ass as all get out! Don’t fuck with family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My original comment was a short one about, Beth and Cyrus and Grace! But so much more. Death wielding Xmas brass knuckles, Jenny released and kicking ass to the bitch witch, so much more… And the set up of what is to be!!!!!! As much as. Want a new story daily lol, I would not mind a longer wait and the next offering to be 10 pages! Thank you for a genuinely amazing story. I can see a series on some type of screen. Would be popular and you have a built in audience. But if that happens, please have some control bc you really are an incredibly creative force! ❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 month ago

way to go grace Tink will be proud...thanks Annabelle once again can't wait too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

HO HO HOly shit I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I came a little late to the game , so binge read up until this chapter and had to wait for release of this one love the story! keep 'em coming!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...