All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 027'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so excited for the new chapter!

Such a great story, ive been around since part two and ive been coming back constantly to see when you would start part 3! I love everything about your work. Dont ever stop writing <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wohoo

You made my weekend, now my saturday will be complete. Only now i will have to wait for the next part..

MachariusMachariusover 5 years ago
Oh that could be interesting!

Somehow I had to think of "Mrs. Brisby and the secret of Nimh"! Or is more like the Nutcracker suite?

I hope Zel's final form is satisfying for her and helps her to find happiness!

Imo this chapter is absolutely worth the usual 5 🌟!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Fun.

I am sorry Mike didn’t get a chance to fuck Zel in her true horse form. Would that have been too bestial? Maybe that can happen down the road. Even Ratu “grew” legs when she and Mike fucked.

The Rat King seems interesting.

Mike finds Beth attractive. Is Beth attracted to Mike?

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
Rat king!

I keep wanting to play the Queen song "The Great Rat King!" Good stuff.

JOVA82JOVA82over 5 years ago
Well now I'm...

I'm kinda dissapointed as the centaur doesnt wanna be centaur.

Althuogh the sheer size difference doesnt really allow many things to be done, just couple positions, which understandably isn't too much. But still...

But it seems that new adventure is going to start, and that's great.

Xesh001Xesh001over 5 years ago
Another great chapter!

Maybe Zel could get some custom made rubber booties to wear in the house for grip. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite Line

My favorite line in this chapter has to be "Mike fought the urge to yell giddyup". Laughed my ass off!

baileytommybaileytommyover 5 years ago
Monster girls

I love the story I just wish you wouldn't leave a person hanging sense the chapters aren't very Long so I patiently so keep them coming you don't know how much I look forward too each chapter

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Dear Annabelle

I so enjoy your writing; the wonderful and seemingly limitless sources of your inspiration that you tie together in what is almost a Gordian knot of literature, the gently determined nature of your heroes and heroines, the sweet nature of their lovemaking, and the aspirational nature of their dreams. And once again I found your writing inspirational - so much so that it inspired me to publish my first story here while you took a time out. So thank you for reminding me of what truly great story telling is all about. (How the hell do I turn the voting up to 11?)

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Mike makes another entry

Finally, Mike and Zel get a chance to horse around. No doubt while they're having fun with the pony races in the greenhouse, Beth was helping Asterion polish his horn again. It's always good to keep morale up.

The Rat King and his retinue seem like late arrivals to the house and they have definitely worn out their welcome, per pooping in the lock, chewing through walls, and in general making a muck of things in the walls. Maybe a cat-girl or two will route the rowdy rodents? Or Ratu might help, as serpents and rats are traditional enemies. With some magic fire rat-ka-bobs are a possibility. The magically enchanted furniture that attacks people is a puzzler. Perhaps the gem the Rat King has is relevant. Maybe Abella will get a chance to show the rats the door, maybe force the rats into the labyrinth?

Looking forward to the next missive. Thanks for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breed

Have mike breed with the monster girls

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
Great

Great keep it up!

TanhorsTanhorsover 5 years ago
Good chapter.

We were not expecting another chapter so soon but are very glad to see it. Rats are no good for anyone, whoever decided to bring them into the house was being foolish. We just know that they will be shown the error of challenging Mike and his girls.

If a less painful way for Zel to transform could be found it would be nice if she could gene the ability to transform between a more human form and her full centaur form, but that ball is totally yours to send were you want and we are sure it will be the best choice in the long run.

Thank you for another grate tale of Mike and his sex starved house mates,

Tanhors and family.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thanks again for another great story

I am so ready for book three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rats

My guess is the rats started out as ordinary creatures but when they ate material from within the house they absorbed it's magical properties, making them intelligent.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 5 years ago
Adventure awaits?

Killing rats is how all Great Adventurers get their start, right? XD

Love the story as always, Annabelle. Thank you for the love and imagination you pour into your work! <3 You do have an issue with a few words in this specific chapter having their FIrst TWo LEtters CApitalized, LIke THis. Not sure why.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Way to launch Book 3 !!! EXCELLENT !

Annabelle, you were worth the wait (please don't make us wait so long,...) for this sweet chapter (RATS). Also I thank you introducing me to 'Paramore', I added her to my favorites. So HfHM is over a year old, and what a year! Please keep exploring Mike's magic mansion with fun side trips to Action, Adventure and playful Frolicking of course. Congrats on all that you have accomplished this last year! Thank you so much!

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago
NNN was truly ruined!

But worth it!

Thank you for this latest chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love your story. If you need ideas for monsters, Japanese mythology has the Kitsune, which is a beautiful young girl with the ears and tail of a fox, and the ability to cast powerful magical spells. A Kitsune would be very helpful for going up against the Society, or rat extermination. If you played Shadowrun then you know exactly what I am talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would love to know when you post

You could get a twitter or something to tell us when a mew chapter is coming out. Its just a bit annoying to check here every time im curious.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 5 years ago

Ah, I’ve been ruined my NNN! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love your work

I love your stories and I can't wait until you post each one please keep going

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Another winner!

Keep 'em coming!

benmac87benmac87over 5 years ago
Lovely story

I really am glad I found your work, definitely my favorite ongoing story anywhere on the internet.

Hope everything works out well with the website that's plagiarizing you.

Ben

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 5 years ago

Great update! Looking forward to more!

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 5 years ago
WOW!

I read chapters 1 thru 27 in less than 2 days and I can't wait for 28! This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is great...i am loving this story,

From the land down under

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Dear Annabelle: thank you so much for sharing your story writing talents with the Lit community. HFHM is as highly entertaining as it is imaginative and well written. Your story ranks right up there and exceeds many of the works in the Hall of Fame category in the various genres. I hope your personal life takes a turn for the better in 2019. All the best...J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yanno

I banged a few mares before.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Rat King!!

Oh geez, I was wondering if it was rats, and then here they are!

I imagine this is going to get a little hairy.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Rats why did it have to be rats

Interesting new element introduced into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rats!

I actually opened up my music app and played "The only exception" while they were dancing. :) Only Zel could be disappointed that she swallowed some of Mike's cum instead of bottling it for experimental use. I like that she's a big squirter.

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
Amazing Start!

Stories like this are my entire reason for reading in the first place. My love for reading started as a little girl, because it gave me an escape from the mental & physical abuse of all kinds I endured as a child. It helped me have all the adventure, love, & more that was lacking in my life and still does. Obviously, I began reading this tale for the sex, but it has brought SO MUCH MORE to the arena & I can’t thank you enough for that. Reading is still a way for me to escape the pain of the real world and this story makes it all worth while 💜.

Your story-telling is sheer perfection, Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was kinda amused by this:

"Paramore's 'The Only Exception'"

An interesting choice of song for a harem story, don't you think? It should probably be called:

Paramore's 'Just One of the Many Exceptions', right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continuity issue: Zel did mention her tribe’s desires to marry her off involuntarily during her origin appearance.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Hmm, I’m not much of a rat fan. LOL. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable who comes up with this shit, I never thought about where you put the border between humans and horse in a centaur.

It's like I'm reading a biology book about centaur physiology.

Great story Annabelle...

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

i really hope Zel stays as she is, she sounds wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⑨ "baka"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you again for your hard work! Looks like Remmy let the power get to his head lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Still good

I was surprised by Zel's transformation as I admit I didn't see it coming. Not surprised by the sex though. It seems that all non human females want a shot at him, and he certainly doesn't seem to mind. Does that make him a man whore, or user friendly? :)

As for the new threat, it seems Mike simply attracts trouble! The guy can't catch a break! I thought it was amusing when the rat pulled on a cord to activate a pit trap!

Ms Annabelle you rock!

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

My cat is looking for scratches and am distracted. Can't remember the chapter to compliment

She's pushing her face against the phone as I type this.

I have damage like tink.

So reading about tink and the love she gets from family is heart warming.

Not all people are tolerant of brain damaged humans.

We who suffer silently are the lucky ones.

To many die due to simple taps to the skull.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing character

Tink is awesome and I'm glad she gets to find a bit of happiness in Mike and the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love you the story. Every time I think I'm here for the story and nothing else, you change my mind. I'm super far behind so I'm hoping this changes but... I miss Naia. Feel like we barely see her anymore. Naia and Cecilia are my favorites, and I'm missing Naia big time

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Great start to events, with something for everyone, and most certain repurcussions in the long run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t even go into work today I can’t stop reading this it’s too good thank you so much

TexlanderTexlanderover 1 year ago

Awesome, just an awesome story. Your imagination seems to know no bounds, your ability to transcribe your imagination to the written word for all to enjoy is incredible. I hope to enjoy this story and all future ones on Patreon.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

What the heck did Emily do in her final years???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the cat?

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

A little confusin g, this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just recently found your story 03/23..

I love it..

Great imagination..awesome details.

_Jade__Jade_about 1 year ago

If you’re reading this for the first time, I recommend starting at the beginning. That way you don’t miss out on the wonderful clues she’s planted along the way. Such a great story! 👏🏻

jackkeatsjackkeats12 months ago

Excellent novel(s). Please write a story about ruining no nut November...

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Ah shit! Just when it seems Mike's getting a handle on the house the damn thing eats him again, and not in that good way. Time to kick some serious ratshit. Missing Lily and Dana but it sounds like their up to their own monkey business. Looking forward to reading all about it but for now we gotta go kick some rats asses.

More good clean fun. Thanks Annabelle

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Maybe the House itself is a woman.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude7 months ago

Didn't see that one coming. I hope that this Rat King just moves to New York and lives in the subway tunnels...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Laughed out loud when he had to fight the urge to say "giddyup."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was really good. Nice information about the centaur woman's backstory and now a new enemy.

bigone1947bigone19472 months ago

Great story, keep up the good work.

Stephen1267Stephen12672 months ago

A woman😕 l thought it would be a man!! Anyway it's interesting , a rat king🐀🐀. I can't wait for the rest of the story about the rat king and why he is there😲..

ShaggyDogStoryShaggyDogStory5 days ago

I love how this story doesn't take itself too seriously. It has just the right level of absurdity to amuse while not undermine the drama.

I feel sorry for Zel. As a neurodivergent, I know what it's like to feel like an odd shaped peg that doesn't fit anywhere. The answer isn't to change oneself, so much as the environment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...