Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 027

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that one. I could have used the moon in the backyard, but I didn't want to do this in front of the others. Come here." She patted a rock next to her so Mike sat down. She pulled a slim vial from between her breasts. "I have to drink this right when the moon climbs over the horizon and I want you to be here just in case."

"In case what?"

"I've never told you the truth about why I'm here. Emily never let me live in the house, so I lived out here in the wilderness by myself."

Mike nodded. He had initially been distrustful of the centaur because of this fact, but had quickly learned that she was worth the risk. Her potions had amazing curative properties, although he didn't always approve of the ingredients she used.

"Well, in a lot of ways, I was actually hiding. From my tribe."

Now this was new information. "Why would you want to hide from your own tribe?"

"I was betrothed. It isn't uncommon for centaurs to do such a thing shortly after birth. It allows us to monitor bloodlines, make familial alliances, whatever. Breaking a betrothal is essentially forbidden without very good reason."

"I see. Were you hoping to marry for love or something like that?"

"What? Oh, no, nothing quite so simple." Zel walked along the edge of the cliff, her tail swishing in the light breeze drifting across the cliff tops. Mike noticed the ripples in her human hair, how the gusts caught the edges of her tunic and revealed a little more of the tanned skin beneath. "Centaurs are proud. I believe this is a stereotype that carries over into this world, yes?"

"Of course."

"Then understand the differences between us. When a human is born with a disability, what do you do?"

"Depends on the disability. Do surgery if it's fixable, otherwise learn how to raise it and love it anyway." It's what he would do, anyway. Life wasn't always so kind.

"Centaurs will meet you halfway. If it can be fixed, they do it. Our medicine is second to none, and plans will immediately be made to prep the child for recovery. However, if something is really wrong, something that can't be fixed with medicine, then there's a different solution."

"What's that?" Mike thought he knew where this was going.

"When I was young, my dam's friend gave birth to a child that was born with legs that would never hold him up. They were hideous and malformed. The chief of the tribe killed the child for them so that the tribe would never be burdened."

"That sounds terrible." The death of any child would be, and he winced inwardly. His hunch had been correct.

"Yes, but is it actually? A tribe can be forced to move at a moments notice. It can be for reasons of war, or a hunt, or even something as simple as a forest fire. Such a creature would be unable to hunt or support himself, and he would never be allowed to breed. Is it crueler to end such a creature, or to allow it to live with the misery of its own existence?"

"That's one of those workplace conversations you're not supposed to have." Mike gave Zel a grin, but she clearly didn't understand what he meant. "For humans, we have an argument similar to that. For a lot of people, it comes down to what it means to be alive, and maybe if their god disapproves of it."

"Centaurs have no such debate... usually." Zel had stopped, her eyes on the horizon. "You see, I was born with a disfigurement that could not be fixed. However, it wouldn't hinder my contribution to the tribe either, so my parents chose to hide it. When I was young, I lost them both to a troll raid, and only my aunt knew of my condition. She was, after all, the midwife at my birth."

"Go on."

"There are many legends about centaurs. We have theories, but the only thing we know for sure is that we are half human, half horse." Zel's face suddenly grew red. "But if you ever meet another centaur, do not tell them that."

Mike nodded.

"Anyway, where does the horse end and the woman begin?" Zel pulled up on her shirt. The fine gray hairs of her horseflesh eventually melded into a smooth human belly. "It's different for everyone. It isn't uncommon for a centaur to be a horse up to their pecs, or even human between their horse legs. That can be covered by clothing, and doesn't hurt anything. However, a centaur baby can be born with a horse's head, or even human feet. Such a creature is usually destroyed right away by its own parents.

"You see, I was born with such a deformity, one that is easily hidden but would become all too obvious on my wedding night." Zel turned her back to him, her tail swishing back and forth. She reached back to grab it, pulling it out of the way. Mike wasn't certain what he was supposed to be looking at.

"It looks okay to me." Beneath her tail, the light fur faded into the soft flesh of a beautiful vagina. He was surprised at how normal it looked until it finally dawned on him. "Oh shit, you're a human back here!"

"Yes. Centaurs mate from the waist down. I was born with a human vagina, one that will not accommodate a horse's cock, nor a centaur child." She let go of her tail. "On the night before my wedding, my aunt brought me here that I may live. You see, I was betrothed to marry the chieftain's son, and my deception would be cause for death on my wedding night."

"Because you have a human pussy?"

"I am an abomination. My parents let me live, thinking they could someday find a way to make me whole, but they never found a way. This greenhouse is a legend to my people, and my aunt tasked me with finding a way to cure my affliction and someday return to my tribe."

"And have you?"

Zel's head dropped. "Yes and no. You see, such a feat can be accomplished only by the combination of science and magic, but magic is, by nature, often wild. I did find an ingredient that would work though, and a ready supply of it."

"Are you talking about my sperm?" He felt like his semen was officially the swiss army knife of alchemy these days.

"I am. Your semen alone contains a powerful life force, but there is something more. It carries residue of an old magic, something wild and untameable. By that nature, I had to make a choice. I could try to create a potion to restore my equine qualities or to amplify my human ones. In the realm of risks, one could say that only one of those is a safe bet."

"So you're saying that you made a potion that will turn you human?"

Zel nodded. "I hope so."

"But why? I think you are amazing as you are."

"I may be amazing, but I am alone. I can never truly be a part of my tribe - the most I can hope for is to be cast out, much like I already am. And though I may be a part of this household, I can't even go inside without fear of slipping. I am limited, and I do not like it."

"Zel." Mike shook his head. "I'm sorry you feel that way."

"It is no fault of yours. This is something I have lived with, and will likely continue to." The moon was nearly risen now, and she held the vial up. "The light of the rising moon is the last ingredient. The moon signifies change and transformation, life and birth. I hope that it may signal my own transformation as well. If it fails... I did not think I could bear for the others to see the result."

"Then let's see what happens together." He crossed his legs, shifting to make himself more comfortable. It was a pretty evening here in the greenhouse, and the others wouldn't come looking for him right away.

She nodded, holding the vial up so that the light of the moon shone through it. The moment the moon crested the jungle, the liquid inside took on a golden hue, glowing intensely like a tiny star. Zel stepped away from the edge of the cliff, then turned around to sit across from Mike.

"To wild magic." She pulled a small cork out of the top of the vial and swallowed it. An amber glow descended across her body like a shimmering gown of light, swirling outward. Zel cried out, tilting forward onto the ground. Mike got off the rock and tried to help her up, but the curtain of light was swirling around her now, pinning her to the ground.

"Zel, are you okay?" He was answered by a scream. From where he sat, he could hear a series of snapping noises coming from where her legs were. Steam rose from below her, the shimmering light blinding him now. He closed his eyes and held tightly to Zel, who was now crushing his hand in hers.

Zel screamed several more times before growing quiet. The light faded, the steam gently drifting off the cliff. His eyes still hadn't adjusted, her dark form dimly lit by the moon. She shifted in front of him, messing with the large sash around her waist.

"Please. Help me stand." Her hands were shaking. Mike got up on his knees and pulled. Zel pressed into him, her breasts pushing into his chest. She used his shoulders to stand, her body shaking. The sash she had loosened tumbled across her lower body to become an ankle length skirt. She grunted, standing up with Mike.

"It... it worked!" He stared in awe. The potion had made her human!

"Not quite. A failure, albeit an interesting one." Stepping away from Mike, she grabbed her skirt and lifted it upwards. Her feet were a cross between human and horse, a large hoof where her toes should be. Her muscular calves were not the smooth skin of a human, but rather the furry limbs of a beast. Inspecting her transformation, she pulled the skirt higher. Somewhere near the top of her thighs, the fur transformed into human flesh. When she dropped her skirt, she made a face. Frowning, she pulled a small knife from her pocket and turned around, stabbing the fabric.

"What are you-" She pulled her tail through the opening. It was nearly as long as her legs were.

"That is certainly inconvenient." Zel shifted her hips from side to side, the tail swishing against her skirt. "I imagine it will be difficult to find pants that fit."

"So it this... is this you now?"

She smirked, the moonlight sparkling in her eyes like gemstones. "No. When I made the potion, I deliberately built a failsafe in. It will last either an hour or a couple of days, but it's hard to know for sure given the nature of its components, specifically your contribution. Hmm." She hiked up her skirt again, revealing a perfectly smooth human ass with a horse's tail right above it. "I would estimate that I am roughly twenty percent equine still. It's mostly in the legs. This form at least grants me mobility, but I'm afraid the tail prevents proper integration into human society."

"I mean, if it helps, human society really isn't that great to begin with." It was the whole reason he loved living in the house. He had never fit in very well with other people, quickly finding a spiritual synergy with his new roommates. "You have to pay taxes."

"You can tell me about these taxes some other time." Zel pulled him closer. "Dance with me."

"D-dance?"

"It's something I've always wanted to do. To dance like humans do." She placed her hands around his shoulders. She was slightly shorter than he was now, her intense eyes sparkling. "PLease dance with me."

"I, uh..." He put his hands around her waist. He wasn't exceptionally good at it, but he had learned a few basic slow dances from a previous girlfriend who thought it would help with his intimacy issues. Naturally, it hadn't. "Ok, it's been a while, but I'll do my best."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened up his music. He had tons to pick from - for the longest time when he was in college, he had made a little money on the side by putting albums on flash drives for other students. He loaded up Paramore's 'The Only Exception' and started moving to the beat.

Zel closed her eyes, allowing Mike to lead her. They danced in a small circle, illuminated only by the rising moon. Zel's hair and tail trailed behind her, her movements quickly becoming more graceful as she adapted to her new legs. Near the end of the song, Mike gave her a little twirl, watching her skirt and tail flare out in a large circle beneath her waist. When he pulled her back in, her eyes were open and her mouth hungry, her lips finding his.

"Mmh!" MIke nearly fell over, shifting his weight. HIs hands circled her waist, feeling her supple ass through the thin fabric of her skirt. Her fingers traced along his upper back, exploring the curve of his shoulder blades, then touched his face.

She broke the kiss, her eyes gazing deeply into his. "Pardon my aggressive nature. I worry that the duration of the potion will be short, and desire to experience a few things before it ends."

He laughed. "I kind of figured."

"I am unbroken. In human terms, that means that I am virginal and have never engaged in sexual relations with another living being. I do have experience, but it has all been with inanimate objects."

"Then it's time to change that." Mike kissed her some more, touching her jawline and then running his hands through her hair. He could feel how nervous she was, sense the trepidation as her fingers explored his body. She had touched him so confidently before, when she was a centaur.

Fear of rejection, lover. This time, the innate sexual sense that had manifested itself before had a voice, and it belonged to Naia. She's afraid that you will find her incomplete state unappealing. Touch her somewhere else.

He listened, moving his hand down her breast to her waist, then spinning her around. She let out a small, playful shriek, then pressed her ass into his groin. He reached around her, running his hand up along her belly. With his other hand, he rubbed her ass first, then moved up to stroke the hair of her tail. He ran his fingers through the stiff hairs, then tugged it past his waist, pulling her ass harder against him.

Zel let out a moan. She tilted her head back, giving him access to her neck. He kissed it, deliberately teasing her by breathing out by her ears. She laughed, taking the hand on her belly and bringing it up to her breast. With her fingers interlocked with his, she showed him how she liked her breasts squeezed. He marveled at how supple they felt through her leather tunic.

She grabbed his hip and squeezed. Mike pulled his hand free of hers and felt along her belly, moving his fingers down beneath the fabric of her dress. Her smooth, human skin transitioned into the soft felt of horse flesh in places, but she was all human when he neared her labia.

"Nngh!" Her hips bucked forward when he touched the engorged lips of her pussy, her swollen clitoris still folded away. She was already soaking wet, her furry thighs slick with her juices. Mike took his time, teasing her outer folds and stroking her inner thighs. With his other hand, he slowly pulled her skirt up, revealing her legs to him.

In the light of the moon, it looked like she was wearing gray leggings with the crotch ripped out of them. She had no true pubic hair, rather a soft patch of felt where it should have been. He tucked the front of the skirt into the waistband, holding it open. He used both hands now, his left hand to tease her outer folds and his right hand to spread her open and penetrate her. She moaned loudly, grinding her ass against his cock, which had become hard beneath his pants. He pushed back, his dick now between her buttocks.

He bit her on the neck, lightly. She shivered, moving her ass out of the way to squeeze his cock through his pants. When she rocked her hips, his fingers moved in and out of her.

It took her several tries, but she managed to free his cock from his pants, stroking him with a firm grip. He pushed her forward, and she got on her hands and knees in front of him, shaking her tail in his face. He grabbed a handful of the wiry hair and pulled, thrusting his hard cock inside of her.

The sound she made was somewhere between a growl and a laugh, her legs trembling. He kept a tight hold of her tail, pumping himself into her while running his other hand along her hips and legs. He liked how her fur became incredibly soft right where it became skin, petting those parts of her while he pounded her from behind. When she lifted her head to look back, he used his other hand to grab a handful of her hair, pulling back on that as well. Her head tilted skyward, a throaty laugh emanating from her mouth, followed by a loud moan.

Be a little rough. Naia giggled in his mind. Was she actually there? Could she sense what he was doing, watching him from afar? Or was this just that small part of her soul, grafted onto his. Would she experience his life all at once when he died, or would it just be random memories she could pull up and view like an old movie?

MIke thrust into her roughly, yanking her head back. He wrapped her tail around his hand like a rope, alternating his yanks between head and tail.

"Harder. Harder!"

He fought the urge to yell giddyup, letting out a small yell instead. She reached back to play with her clit, her fingertips brushing against his shaft. Several minutes passed this way, her body going limp and giving him full control. Her cries came in loud bursts, and a small orgasm ripped through her body. She pulled her head free of his grasp and crawled off of him, turning in place to face him. She kissed him hard, her tongue tracing circles on his while she pushed him onto his back.

"Now it's my turn to ride you." She pinned his shoulders down and lowered herself onto his cock, shuddering in pleasure when he sank into her. Her vagina was deep, easily taking him all the way down to his balls. She lifted herself up until he almost slipped out of her, then slammed herself back down. It didn't take her long before her self control eroded, eyes closed while she bounced up and down, pausing occasionally to grind her thick clit against his pubic bone. She grunted through clenched teeth each time she did this, her eyes shut in concentration. Mike grabbed onto her hips, moving his hands down to her furry thighs to help her move. When he could, he teased her by tilting his hips to pull his cock out, then pushed it back in when her cries became desperate.

"Oh shit," she hissed, the rhythm of her hips suddenly irregular, her whole body tensing up. He grabbed onto the top of her thighs and pulled her tightly against him, lifting his hips off the ground. Looking down, he could see her engorged clit appear and disappear from view as she pressed into him, his lap suddenly wet with her fluids.

She let out a loud grunt that sounded suspiciously like a neighing horse, her whole upper body now vertical and both hands squeezing her breasts through the thick fabric of her tunic. Her whole body quaked above him and her vagina squeezed down on the head of his cock. He held back his own orgasm, lifting a hand to tenderly caress her cheek. Letting out a final squeal, Zel squirted all over his lap, soaking his skin and the ground beneath them.

She collapsed, her face fitting perfectly in the crook of his shoulder. They were both breathing hard, just slightly out of sync with each other. Zel didn't wait long to start stroking him, keeping his dick nice and hard.

"It's so much better with someone else." She teased his urethra with the pad of her thumb. "And it was definitely better than I imagined it would be."

"I'm glad to-oh!" Zel had moved quick, crawling down to suck him into her mouth. She was using one hand on the base of his shaft and the other to massage his balls, easily taking him deep with her own lubrication to help. Mike lifted his head to watch her, using a hand to pull her hair aside for a better look.

Zel's hands worked miracles on his shaft, and he blew his load in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged out, and he could hear her swallow in surprise. She pulled her mouth away, trying to catch what she could in an empty vial she had pulled from somewhere. Giving him a few last strokes, she caught a few decent globs in her flask.

"That felt wonderful Zel."

"Mmm-hmm." She pulled another vial out and held it to her lips. Semen and spit filled the vial, far more than she had caught in the other. "You came way more than I thought you would. I swallowed some and wasted it."