All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 032'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
lanncerlanncerover 5 years ago
Great chapter

From the very first post, I'm always looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I never thought I would enjoy reading Bigfoot porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Whoa what a mind screw that was ha ha ha. Whenever you do that mind trick I laugh over Mike's reaction from how I picture it. Now we know more of the history of Emily so that was a great pice of work. I do have a question about what happened to these other properties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going!

I'm enjoying this a little style is smooth and unobtrusive and the episodes quite different and varied. Thanks.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your mind

I fear I would get lost in it, you take such turns to write these stories. It allmost makes me dizzy, yet it all comes together so nicely.

JohnCK

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
The Bigfoot story is amazing

Great side story, or is it just a side story. Bigfoot may still be at the remote location and holding critical information about what happened with Daisy and Emyle. You weave a great tale ... not so patiently waiting for the next great installment.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Stellar - as usual

You continue to impress me. And leave many threads begging to be followed.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté mo chara

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Excellent

I thought I posted a comment, and it could be the website acting up. If this is duplicated, just delete the extra comment.

In any event, I remain impressed with your ability to tell a good story and write interesting characters. I liked the scene you finally worked out.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté mo chara

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 5 years ago

Another great instalment. Looking forward to the next chapter. Great writing, please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I

Love it..... Each chapter gets deeper and deeper in some enchanting way... Bigfoot??? Really??? Now I want to go talk to the tree outside my little house. LOL... I have always like the woods and feel soothed and calm when I'm there.. ( But it's hard to move around in a wheelchair ).. Anyways PLEASE keep up the FANTASTIC tale/story...

N.D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Filler episode?

Wow. Did not see bigfoot coming, that was amazing! And the tease of an arachne! Oh your so cruel to make me wanna move to Utah of all places lol. Thank you again for sharing your wonderfully sexy imagination with us, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up the great work.

Hopefully mike will meet a female Bigfoot in the future. I'm excited to see what other creatures Mike will meet next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Just wow. A completely differant style of writting and story arch. I'm very impressed. That was just amazing. Insightful. Full of intrigue and questions. Maybe it's because you were writting from a female perspective. Really descriptive and setting up twists and turns.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Just amszing!

benmac87benmac87over 5 years ago
lots of foreshadowing

Wow, lots of hints at whats to come, I probably missed half of them. It was nice to see a happy memory from Emily, she has sort of come across as eccentric lately so its good to see here being nice. Now I'm really looking forward to the Arachne, and Daisy looks like she will be a friendly and helpful member of the family.

That's so true about Harry and the Henderson's, I did something similar the first time I saw the movie, after that I watched the show and decided he would protect me so it was ok for him to be there.

Thanks again for the great writing!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Incredible!

You are laying the ground work for much more than I can guess at this point; you are both creative and uniquely imaginative, I so love the way your devious mind guides your stories. More please, and keep revealing the layers of Mike's Home for adorable Horny Monsters. I do hope that Elizabeth, Amir, Sebastien and many of these other dwellers in the darkness that trouble Mike, and these innocent ladies of Radley manor, will soon get what's coming to them. TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easter Egg

Chevy Impala? Someone's a fan. 😎

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 5 years ago

I absolutely love the way your mind works! I also love the detail you provide and use to connect things all the while keeping the suspense up for how it will be connected and when. And just when you start to get comfortable - wham! In comes a left hook you didn't see coming. I eagerly await your next installment. I almost feel like a kid again waiting on Saturday morning to see what happens to our heroes. Lol. Till then...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had to write

Just had to say how much I love your stories and wait eagerly for the next Chapter. Keep up the great work. I've always find words more erotic than pictures or film and you bring a special something to this epic. Phil

dramythdramythover 5 years ago
Great!

I really love your work! I find myself rather intrigued by Amir, and what type of villain you plan on making him. All those years in pursuit of power must have taken some kind of toll. Anyway, great job, as usual!

MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

Hm, why did this one not appear in my activity feed despite having you favorited?

I guess I was lucky I caught it anyway. I was a beautiful piece and seems to lead up to something very interesting. I am looking forward to the next.

your_new_toyyour_new_toyover 5 years ago
AMAZING!!

This story has captured me in a way no other ever has. I find myself checking often to see if you've added another chapter. The development of the characters, the near cinematic mental imagery...top notch!! I eagerly look forward to the next installment!!

ps I also have favorited you, but this chapter did not show up in my feed, similar to a reader above. I located it only because, as I said before, I am always looking, hoping for another glimpse into your world. Thx again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome as always

I look forward to each chapter of this amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed your story so far, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New character suggestion.

Could you possibly add in a ork character It would be interesting to see what Tink would do with him/her. It could be male or female but people might want it to be female more but Its not my decision and they might want a new male character to you know connect with him like having a beer and chilling out with the boys and stuff like that you know guy things also this character could be really into fighting or something like that. I also got this idea from lord of the rings so maybe its not the best and if read this hole thing then thank you and think about pls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If Emily got her forest power from a male Bigfoot. How will Mike get his power? Is there a female Bigfoot?

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Monster girls

I can't wait to the next chapter so hurry and write the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one of the best chapters so far

Great job! This stories about Emily are excellent!

Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the aside.. Bigfoot aside

Thanks a million enjoy the story please keep writing

Yourrrrrr great

As Tony the Tiger would say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As a matter of fact

I am reading this from the future. Cool to get a message through time.

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 5 years ago

I’m slowly catching up! I love your writing so much. I’ve been quiet on your patreon because I know if I read your posts I’ll spoil little surprises, twists and cliffhangers. I’m starting to understand how important those little breaks/cliffhangers are. I’ve always spent months working on one long chapter feeling like I had to get this plot idea written no matter how long it took. But shorter chapters (2-4 on Lit instead of 9-13) have a greater appeal to a reader and are quicker, easier to edit for the author. One day I’ll be a great author! (hopefully) I know I have areas I need a lot of work on, like bringing a character’s inner voice to life.

Can’t wait to catch up!

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
i remember another

I love this I read another one about Aracna and now see they connected , I love it

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Excellent tie in

Excellent tie in with your Arachna stories, the discovery in this chapter is interesting.very well written.

verysadboyverysadboyabout 4 years ago
Sundial timer

"The sundial was good for only thirty more hours, which was cutting it close." Mike can only set it for 24 hours. Possible future upgrade?

weddressweddressabout 4 years ago
awesome earth connection; great tie in to "last of her kind"

truly love your style and the beautiful immersion of Emily's awareness with the wondrous power and sentience of Nature and the Forest. Reminding us all very sweetly of what we need to pay reverence and respect to, especially in these most trying of times.

And loving the connection to "last of her kind." I stopped reading HFHM few months back, at end of first part, not realizing you intended to keep going, and at such an amazing pace. stumbled onto "last", and didn't realize Aunt Emily was from HFHM until got to this chapter. Just checked and see you wrote this chapter months befor "Last." amazing to think you could have hatched that story and kept it waiting while continuing to bring new energy to HFHM. Much love and appreciation for

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Intrigue grows even more! Thanks annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a big fan of bigfoot, but I do like the mystery at the end.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

This was an interesting fork in the path of this journey. I cannot help but think the significance of this vision will emerge more than once in future chapters. Well done! Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

A most intriguing reason why Bigfoot is not spotted! Loved it, Ingenious 😊

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Bigfoot is one of my favs too!!!

Dragoon32Dragoon32over 2 years ago

You are such a fantastic writer, i have been binge reading this series. It is 2 am i have work in 4 hours its hard to stop reading. Thank you for such a great series

ollysuollysualmost 2 years ago

Still loving it - thanks so much

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Bigfoot rules and can't wait to see what's next.

Even though I know

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Oooohhh, Silver Bridge & Pine Barrens, I absolutely love the early setup so much more on the second read.

$#@% Leeds...

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

No fair teasing the Jersey Devil like that!

badnigbadnigover 1 year ago

Simply brilliant

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Your imagination knows no bounds. Now it's Big foot and Emily plus a witch? and Mike with Daisy as a link, I think. I remember the cabin and it's isolation bubble and the members of the Order from the arachnid story.

Another 5⛤

MrNyceDom39MrNyceDom39over 1 year ago

I love your introduction to bigfoot...i hope theres a female bigfoot in the future...

Guess big foot means foot long bigfoot eh? Lol love it. Also a huge fan of your idea and explanatiin of his forrest walking. As always dont ever stop writing and dont ever change Annabelle F Hawthorn😁😊

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

I was wondering what happened to Daisy. It appears Emily was making BFFs wherever she went in her later life! She sure is making it harder for Magic Mike to do his work! Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The forest portals transport system and biffoot perception are things I love

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Your imagination appears to know no bounds, the use of forest portals hiding within specific trees is great as is the idea of 'Bigfoot' dopping himself with herbs, which is why he is so rarely seen.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

The story is going off into areas that are dream worthy. I haven't looked into the number of chapters or the timeline of the postings. I just want to read this forever.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

The story is going off into areas that are dream worthy. I haven't looked into the number of chapters or the timeline of the postings. I just want to read this forever.

Procurator9Procurator912 months ago

🤔I really should have notebook because by the time I reach the end of the chapter I've forgotten the one twist and turn with the other to comment 👍

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

?! (For those who haven't seen the foregoing symbol, it's called an ' interobang' -- 8t is a combination of a question mark (interrogative) combined with an exclamation point (bang) to indicate a question with emphasis. In this case excited curiosity. )

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm liking the story. Emily's adventures sound interesting. Big foot's magic is a pretty good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love this story and so glad you are continuing with it thanks so much 🙂

ShaggyDogStoryShaggyDogStory3 days ago

Chevy Impala? A nod to Supernatural, there.

Also, a wardrobe that goes to other places...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...