All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 033'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic...as always! Thank you again for your wonderful tale.

1952M1952Mabout 5 years ago
As always

fantastic, like it’s author .

JOVA82JOVA82about 5 years ago
Ah, Finally

We got the side of monster that I so love coming out with little magic in Abella.

Also how and why Yuki is so mad about previous caretakers, well More things to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't Fire and Ice make it Steamy?? ;)

Ah, thank you, thank you, thank you!

What delightful twists and turns. Though I do miss Cecilia, and what new puzzles for Beth with her memory loss? Jenny? Or our sickly(sickening??) demon. Oh and we still don't know enough about Mikes form of magic yet.

And YES!!! A Snowy Vixen!! Spank her Ass Mike!!! Well, (cough, cough) where did that come from...

1ss

Ah, found your Patreon page, I support others and will see what I can do. "Hmph, yes... " Looks pensive while softly stroking his bearded chin. "Enviable, truly enviable."

XacksonXacksonabout 5 years ago
Jokes on Abella.

Mikes got some fucking wizardry on his side, stealing traits from the girls.

This little halfbreeds would be super cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Ever since I first started reading on Literotica, I saw your first post and thought, "does it really sound that good?". Turns out I'm always looking for the next chapter. Please keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!!

Your writing continues to be top quality -- five stars from Chapters 1 through 33 (so far). So many authors start to fade after a dozen chapters or so. Do you have a plan for how many more chapters we may expect???? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep going please !

Absolutely loving you work, please keep it coming!

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Plagiarism

You stole most of this episode from “the witch, the lion and the wardrobe”. The wardrobe portable to a winter world, one of the main scenes from that book/movie. You could have done better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Always amazing!

Yay more Abella time! I was getting worried that with all the new characters coming in some might start to fall to the side, so happy that she got some intimate time with Mike. And super excited to hear about Lily, and Dana I bet their adventure is taking wild(sexy) twists and turns specially with detachable body parts!? Can't wait to see how my Snake goddess handles this insolent kitsune lol. Always love your writing and sexy imagination and still eagerly await the arachne (please take as much time as needed to craft her and her story!) As always thank you again for sharing with us you and your writing are absolutely fantastic and wonderful! Out of curiosity do you see yourself in any of the cast you've created? Or is a little bit of you in each one?

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 5 years ago
This story is brilliant

I have read through all 33 chapters in just a few days. It's so addictive and fun to read. I love the characters and really hope Cecilia comes back soon. Can I have a go at throwing something at Sebastien? Sounds like it should be a new Olympic sport.

Of all the mysteries in this series, the one that's getting me at the moment for some reason is Mike's hair! That's three mentions of it that I've noticed in the last few chapters and you never put things like that in unless it leads somewhere!

As ever, fantastic writing by you and it's left me waiting breathlessly for the next chapter. Thank you for giving me so many pleasurable hours and hopefully many more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't see it as plagiarism

Usually, plagiarism is taking someone's work and trying to make it seem like your own. I saw this as more of a nod to it in recognition. Or the most obvious Easter egg ever. Besides, coming up with completely original ideas is almost impossible. We just twist and combine other ideas to give it our own spin and hope it comes out not feeling like a rip off.

I find this story amazing and thought the chapter was very well done.

Roethan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
kitsune

Would I be correct to assume that the kitsune is a by product of the union between Emily and the Bigfoot from the last chapter a child of their coupling perchance

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Not plagiarism, dunmovyniv

It's an homage, hence the title giving forewarning. More so, Lewis did not invent the idea of a wardrobe being a secret passage.

Besides, the author explained the magical seeds that made the portal trees courtesy of Bigfoot in the previous chapter, and the need to plant and grow them in order to travel to other locations. The character Emily planned to use magic to accelerate the growth of the seeds, and it's not much of a leap to think that after dabbling in magic, Emily then took a pair of trees and planted one on another world.

As the location of the wardrobe's destination would be known, having jackets for the comfort of travelers hanging in the front prior to entering an alpine environment makes sense. Making a wardrobe from one of the grown trees also makes sense, as it puts the portal inside the house instead of outside and thus open to the elements. In the Narnia book, the wardrobe was made from the special tree after the tree died. Emily could have planned to make the portal from the start, creating as yet another bolt hole within Radley House.

Two-legged Zel leaving her tracks in the snow for Mike and Ratu to follow is a polymorphed pony-girl; Mr Tumnus was a faun aka satyr, not a centaur or even a pony-boy, and because their feet radically differ, their tracks don't even look the same. Some say Tilda Swinson is a fox, but Yuki is not the White Witch -- the latter is a half-giant mage, not kitsune. This chapter is an homage, not plagiarism.

Portals and extra-dimensional pockets seem to fill Radley House's nooks and crannies. The author hinted at and then had characters say the greenhouse was much bigger on the inside than out, speculating that the greenhouse might be a link to another world rather than a pocket dimension. Access to the house library is through a portal. The labyrinth, too, is reached by a magical entryway. Reggie the Rat-king made the point about there being many portals and gateways throughout the house because Emily commanded the rats to make such connections. In many respects, Radley House is like an Eicher drawing or a multi-dimensional Mobius strip. I would not be surprised to see secret passages that link to other parts of the house appear.

Thanks for sharing, writerannabelle. 5* Slainté

Avi_DreaderAvi_Dreaderabout 5 years ago
Alternate/Subtitle

Perhaps a good alternate/subtitle for this chapter would be:

The Lying Bitch in the Wardrobe?

Loving this story. Thank you

lunchbox90lunchbox90about 5 years ago
@dunmovyniv

Dude, look up the definition of plagerism. The title of this title is a tongue and cheek reference to the series, and most of the chapter didn't involve the wardrobe till the very end. Nothing is being plagerized in this chapter.

As for my feedback, I loved this chapter. It was about time Abella got some development, as I found she was the most underdeveloped one so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have a question

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I have to ask. After Sweet Pea gave birth to that new mandragora thing did it die or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah right!

You werre so waiting to share the kitsune with us, that she encompasses a record one and a half paragraph of space in your three page story, deliberately ambling main character he wants to open the closet has the keys in hand but chickens out in the last moment to go on to fuck a gargoyle on the roof then again comes in opens the closet which is a Narnia style closet with a bitch y fox girl or kitsune inside who tries to kill our protagonist. see entire summary of the story in less space than a character you couldn't wait to introduce to the story.Well done!😁

FZYONEFZYONEabout 5 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Monster Brawl ! Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!,!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A really solid entry in the series!

Please understand this is a compliment but I am not the wordsmith you are. All of your stories are good. I am sure they are all written with the same passion, but one out of every handful is a real gem. These rare episodes really feel different when reading to me. This one, is one of those gems! Its one of 3 or 4 others in the series that I get a vibe from reading, that you as the author were particularly eager to write this episode and had been for several chapters but needed to get your reader to the launch pad. Its as if other parts were just bridge work and scaffolding required to get us to the real meat of the story you were eager to tell us. I look forward to where this goes and how you continue to weave all these great bits of fantasy and monster lore together in a very enchanting way.

Kudos! 5* from me on this one.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
You are the erotic best!!!

I loved the quick catching up of most of Mike's household, including our traveling trio. Abella got her 'Mike time' and Mike got a little peace and quiet before the action begins. The trip though the wardrobe was very Narnia, but it works with the magic surrounding the Radley mansion. I know that you have dropped multiple clues, but your stories always swerve and veer in ways that surprise me and fascinate me so. Keep it up, you are doing Grrr eat! TTFN

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 5 years ago

Amazing cant wait for the next chapter

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesabout 5 years ago
Totally enthralled.

Your writing keeps getting better and better. It is wonderful to see how Mikes Harem will do anything to protect him.

Keep up the great work.

doofus67doofus67about 5 years ago
Wonderful, just wonderful

I really am enjoying this story involving all these amazing characters/creatures.

I've not read many fantasy novels so a lot of these creatures are new to me so i end up googling what i'm reading about. But to be honest your descriptions outdo any google has to offer.

The release of this chapter (33) had an added bonus of chapter 32 with it as my homepage activity didn't show 32 upon it's release.

Many thanks

M_grey555M_grey555about 5 years ago
:)

Ya know I was having a pretty crappy day until I noticed the new HFHM. It has actualy made my day much better.thanx.

_grey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Your work is so creative and amazing.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 5 years ago
Boom again.

Well done again. Several open "doors" in the plot line, some good fun. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

You are a fabulous author.I have spent much of 2 days reading from your start. I am drawn ever on in your tale and I can't see that I'll stop until you reach your end. Then I will read whatever you write next. Thank You. Your plot development is fantastic - you always catch me with a surprise - love it. I take your username as an indicator of your gender and as such I appreciate a feminine view of sexual experience. One thing though - not every woman squirts. That said, I love that your characters do.

Again... thanks

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

But not sure why you think you have shared a kitsune. Just introduced her is all.

But that aside, your story is always great to read, and most of the yime I even understand some of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still interesed

.Most stories here get stale and repetitive after a while. Many begin to feel like they just cut and pasted most of their latest chapters out of the previous ones. I am glad you have avoided that trap.

.

Yours remains fresh and interesting. May you find it enjoyable to write many more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still fresh.

Reintroducing of Daisy with the kitsune is the perplexing part Don't take too long to write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Much enjoying these stories!

I’ll bet a silver dollar that kitsune is Emilly’s offspring.

JzznJzznabout 5 years ago
Well I'm hooked

I love this story. You have done a wonderful job creating a fantasy setting in the real world. Each of your characters have a uniqueness from each other with interesting backgrounds. Since I found this story, I have filled all my free time reading it and look forward more.

While I am eagerly waiting the next story, I hope you throw us the promised Dana/Lily side stories every now and then so the story doesn't leave them behind. I'm rooting for them to return to the fold before HfHM finishes. Though as I type this, I'm thinking the side story could be told as them telling stories around the fountain.

While I wait, I'll be rereading this wonderful tale and giving the five stars each chapter deserves that I forgot in my rush to get to the next chapter.

RTF31406RTF31406about 5 years ago
A devoted fan

You are a true wordsmith with, and I keep reiterating this, a marvelously creative mind. God how I would love to spend an afternoon talking with you!! I keep devouring each chapter and you leave me wanting more. I swear you must have learned from the Saturday morning serials that always left you in a cliffhanger but promised more action next week! I also love how you don't let any character languish but always mention them all, even if it's just briefly as in - Tink's upstairs sawing wood with the rat king.

Please keep up the marvellous work. I know one day the story may end and we'll all be crushed, but till then keep 'em coming kiddo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

It is such a disappointment when authors continually have their characters perform actions that are either stupid or out of character based upon their created history in order to forward the plot or story instead of coming up with a valid or more believable action. Case in point here, why in the world would Mike just state out right that he came through a "magical wardrobe" or that he's the Caretaker? With all the problems that he has just recently encountered with the Society and the worries that he has about them why would he just announce that to a total stranger in a strange location?

With everything that you have already written about what Mike is pondering and worrying about the Society, he would surely be much more cautious with strangers that he interacts with. It's almost as if he still was the naive programmer that just inherited a house with no experiences whatsoever.

It is sad to say that you are not the only author, amateur or professional, that continually use this convention to forward their story. In this case it took a wonderfully written story and just "drops it off a cliff" to stupidity for an action that should not have happened quite that way. Yes, the Kitsune was prepared for the new Caretaker and would probably have attacked eventually, but Mike should have been a lot more cautious meeting new strangers especially when just hours before he was worried about what might happen when he opened the wardrobe.

Sorry for the rant but it's just tiring running in to this more and more in literature and especially in the entertainment industry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An Ice-wielding kitsune?

I'm curious why you chose ice as the kitsune's element. The overwhelming amount of mythical and popular culture references to magic used by kitsune involves shapeshifting and "foxfire". It is generally depicted as bright, blue fireballs with flickering licks of flame coming off the top. I understand that the Naga is already a fire user, but it just seems too much of a deviation for my personal sensibilities. Kitsune are generally either mischievous tricksters or the messenger servants of Inari, a god of agriculture/harvest (particularly in reference to rice), therefore they are associated with autumn, not winter.

By the way, kitsune are depicted in Japanese folklore as extremely faithful, beautiful wives when they take men as husbands. :)

nekocanekocaalmost 5 years ago
Kitsune-nine tail fox

Kitsune is a nine tail fox. Very common in most Asian folk tales from long ago especially with the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. You can learn a great deal about Asian culture, history, values, and beliefs from their fairy tales that they tell their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kitsune

Well she said 'resume' her role as caretaker, she had the fairy daisy with her, and the magic of the nymph about her, maybe it's a reincarnation of Emily?

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 4 years ago
Quite curious

As always I love your writing, so much fun! Of course the gargoyle sex had a certain interest to it... the black sparks and all. As for the kitsune, it will be very interesting to see where that goes.

Thanks!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Kitsune huh

Interesting you brought a Kitsune into the story, Asian aspects are an expansion that should be interesting, dragons next??.

Sak77Sak77almost 4 years ago
To Grimjack01

Hey there!

Don't Nagas qualify as Asian? They're from India after all.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I know what makes this novel so good. It's not just that your a great writer. You truly love the subject matter. That's what gives your natural writing ability such a boost. Because it makes you care more about where it goes and how your characters get there. You immerse yourself in the world you have created and have been able to tap into that love to bring your characters to life. (even the evil ones, or the misunderstood ones) I look forward to more of this epic adventure. Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lily is a total fun character in the series. I love her part - her mischievous, care-free manner and hotness :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Each chapter delivers. Thank you annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Once again, a great chapter. Like someone wrote some chapters back, I’ve gotten to where I skip over most of the sex in order to get to whatever you’ve next put in the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been reading these nonstop. I’m sorry I haven’t been scoring them all, I’ll go back and do so. I really like this thread, it’s awesome.

Please keep them coming.

SpahthySpahthyalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, how come Emily can be away over 30 hours but Mike can inky be away 24?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This new female villain is.......pretty cute honestly! If the others manage to subdue and defeat her please make her a part of the family instead of killing her. I'm still not over the gruesome death of Sarah the sexy witch and really hope you won't give this demonic kitsune a similar fate.

Besides, a hot Japanese fox girl would be welcome addition to Mike's horny monster girl harem.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I’m not well versed in the magical universe. It’s a boon to learn so much at my stage on this plane. Finn

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

All of the monsters are likable.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

bloody brilliant....ever since watching doctor who with he statues, it has sent shivers but this? Wowee! Bring it on yes yes yes

LitficLitficover 2 years ago

This chapter was really great. I love reading these. The best series I have read, by far, and not only here but in general. You really have a great vision of the plot. Keep going. Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I like

Still a weird story but enjoyable. I'm glad that Abella found a way to amuse herself by throwing bricks at Sebastian. It serves him right! The sex between Mike and Abella was hot! I"m confused why the mysterious kitsune thinks she's the caretaker though and I hope Ratu kicks her ass. I hope Mike is okay and he gets back home safely.

Again Ms Annabelle you rock!

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another enjoyable chapter with a hint of mystery involving our new Kitsune friend

My guess is she is part human and related to an old caretaker I've had a gut feeling someone like that would show up someday

Or she could simply feel all humans are unworthy or being the caretaker and wants to take it over

LushnowLushnowalmost 2 years ago

Good story. And I am impressed with your lovemaking descriptions, They are casing new sparks of desire with my wife (for both of us) oh. And I think I found a vid of Beth, "knot me breed me" on hamster.com. lol. Pretty hot, still thinking about her briefcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn I got chills reading the start of what seems like the beginning of an epic battle between two powerful and similar magical creatures😍😍

Absolutely fantastic, loving the story and the sex!

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I love the fact that you bring in Japanese folklore into this story! I know of the Kitsune stories, but this is the first where it seems to be an evil one, rather than good, or just a trickster. What a phenomenal twist to the story! I can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Thank you for continuing to write such an amazing story for us to enjoy.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Oh boy,

this is going to get worse before it gets better.

I love the antagonist introduction, well aware that it goes through some pretty wild abd epic directions!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Boy, is this some series. Now we have a kits unexpected but why a bad one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of want to throw the Sunstone in the sun just to see what happens

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

A Kitsune? Really? Damn! Can Magic Mike have a week when he doesn't get attacked? Great chapter.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Re-reading the chapters as we all wait hopeful that the days till the next chapter of Dead and Horny and Home for Horny Monsters are released feel like they pass quickly! Fell in love with your creativity and the family :-) of course the sex scenes are excellent as well!

If anyone seeing this hasn't discovered the audio books of 1 and 2 yet I definitely suggest them! I got them from WET LEAF PRESS. Annabelle's words and images told to you by Amberlee is wonderful and you can listen while you do other things when you can't read! Thank you for taking us on this incredible journey Annabelle!

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

Wow nice monster add on. Fir a minute I actually have believe that Mike's aunt stills lives ( due to the fact the yellow pixy daisy where here too ) 💞👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...if Sebastien-as-jogger was carrying a wand, why didn't Abella fly over after tossing the brick and retrieve the wand?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There's a lot of sexually free residents now. I'm hoping at some point we get some group sex. Naia, Abella, Zel, and Ratu at the fountain would have been quite the steamy scene

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Oh boy, baby Mikey gargoyles. That could be fun. And an immortal caretaker.

I want Yuki to burn but i have a feeling she'll stick around for a while.

And what the hell are Lily and Dana up to? I see trouble brewing.

More fun and monkey business coming up I'm sure.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

This hass become a really fun read! The twists and turns of the story braid (it long ago became more complicated than a mere arc) are extremely interesting. Many of the scenes are completely unexpected and thus provide thrills and chills by the dozens.....

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

With all that carefree sex it would be interesting to seea couple pregnancies happen. That would throw a curve ball orthree.

Just to add a bit more chaos with pregnant monster girls and then monster babies.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was pretty good. More interesting characters with the kitsune.

NovaMNovaM2 months ago

Haa, this here story is picking up even more velocity than it already had 😀🥰🤓🌸 I am loving it.

You have me (us) quite “spellbound”, what is this? Magic or something?

We love you 💓☮️

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Interesting storyline. I was wondering where it would go. Thank you so much for sharing you writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

What a waste. Almost two pages of sex with a gargoyle for no reason to the plot other than the loser not knowing why Cecelia is gone so long. Not remembering the sun gem from just a few days ago apparently and just getting blasted right away like usual because he's not cautious at all about any one. Talking to anyone he doesn't know will literally kill him and he's just like hey I'm Mike the new caretaker. It's the first thing or if his mouth for no reason. Gotta be the dumbest smartest lead I've ever read. He's probably surfing down the avalanche with no problems at all cause that's who he is. Tons of jackets there in front of him to put on before walking through. Taking the key from a fur jacket and just going in with a t shirt. Yep super smart guy. Another boring drawn out chapter that everyone loves for some reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...