All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 034'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
herojabherojababout 5 years ago
Suggestions

1) Maybe you could add the characters names and what they are in your intro. It's getting a little confusing especially with the time that passes between chapters to remember everyone.

2) Personal take on where I hope this store goes... having a planned or accidental orgy with most or all the characters. Zel (or someone else) could drop or purposefully uses her potion she collected from the Mandragora plant and make everyone go crazy. Now there's a story I would really like to read.

Plus I get the feeling I was extremely abnormal when I was growning up. From my early teens to my mid 30s my sex drive was off the charts. My record for one day is 18 times and I'm not talking about short rumps here. My ex-wife called me a sex addict. Didn't belive it then but I do now. Even at this point in my life, in my late 30s, two times a day at an hour to two each is barely enough. Never understood one and done guys. The longer the sex (or masturbation session) the better the orgasm. Edging is an art. Soooooo please make a story for guys like me (and gals can't forget them, of course I only met one that could out do me). A story with foreplay and lots of teasing ending with very hot sex.

Thank you from a big fan. Keep up the great work. I have other ideas if you're interested and they're not just all about sex.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
A sunshiny Jewel of an installment

For all that was revealed, I had more questions at the end of this chapter than when I began. However, more light must be shed over this action and sex packed erotic thriller of yours Annabelle, and soon. I eagerly await your continued, mind bending tales of sex, world saving and housekeeping, you treat your fans very well, thank you! Oh, and will Tink welcome our foxy goddess of cold as an old acquaintance, or bust her in the noggin with her rat-smasher club? Either way we learn more.TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I really enjoy the premise of your story, but for the past few chapters, it just seems like your heart isn't in the story anymore. It feels like there is just a sex scene and then whatever amount of story can be fit onto 3 pages. In the beginning we would get almost a full story in each chapter. They would have a beginning, a middle and an end. But for the last few chapters it doesn't feel that way. I dont mean to just criticize your work, but something feels like it has changed for you, like there is a deadline for each chapter or the desire is running out to indulge in the fantasy. Hope all is well and we can get back to meat and potatoes soon.

docphildocphilabout 5 years ago
Perils of success

I guess it's a coin toss between shorter chapters more frequently and a longer wait for a longer chapter? No right answer just depends on how delayed you like your gratification. Keeping track of characters after 34 chapters is difficult but hey that's part of the delights of a long complex story. Keep up the good work. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I just got to say that I fell sorry for Mike. First his mom made his life a liveing hell. Then he became the new caretaker of a house filled with magical objects and monsters. Which has a bunch of self righteous magic collecting wackos out to get it by trying to kill him. Then there are all these monster's who want to kill him and take over the place. Now he has to deal with a bunch of centaurs who are Zeals family and so much more is still coming. THE POOR GUY NEEDS A MAJOR BREAK. At this rate he won't last much longer. Then you have Beth who gets pulled into all the shit mix. Now she is screwed in all forms because of the demon. Please say that there is a miracle coming their way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE THE STORY

Noooo! It's over too soon haha! I wish there was some way I could read the entire story at once, I'm so hooked on the storyline and these characters! Keep up the great work as always, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Overall love this series. The last few haven't done much for me though. Lily and Dana is probably my least favorite only the plotlines. I like them but backstory issues and their nonexistent from the story is bothersome. I have no desire to read about their exploits as Thelma and louise. They should be a part of the current story. Then the demon and Beth thread is my next least favorite. Boring and unnecessary overall since you dont seem to do slow build ups. You have so much going on you build it too fast then you quickly put in showdown mode and short lived resolution. Beth and mirror demon are in ultimatum or else after a wait between a few chapters when we first find out about his existence. Granted you're not leaving a lot of plotholes but you could simmer down how quickly you conclude each one. The time frame is too frantic especially with a 24 hr security dial reset. I agree your story comes across as hurried when you must force things into 3 pgs that must get out. Most of us I'm sure would prefer it slowed down a bit if were getting better depth of character and story. This story otherwise so good I prefer more plot and less sex. I dont need Beth and asterion as filler while Mike is busy. although I'd prefer beth to explore Mike sexually then have side characters only around for the purpose of insert sex scene here with Beth or lily or whomever. Keep up the good work and hope this is constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like your story but

I love your story since the beginning.I love the concept of the house.I have to agree with some of the above posts.There Is just to much against Mike and his friends for them to make it.To me it's not as fun as it used to be and becoming darker which is sad.Z

doofus67doofus67about 5 years ago
Damn

The good guys aren't having much luck at the moment.

Poor Mike. Poor Beth. If that isn't bad enough, the Fox has got into the chicken coop.

That aside, good chapter though, just give the guys a break soon. Please

EterriswolfEterriswolfabout 5 years ago
Wow

This story in general is pretty great, but as with most things, some chapters are better than others. This is one of the better chapters. I really liked the way Oliver broke down his reasoning and the terms of the curse he managed to cast in this chapter. I am adiquitly concerned about the future of our friends in the pocket snow world as well as wondering who will find the fox first and how they will react. Verry well done as usual

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Another grand romp. Thank you.

Wondering, too, how the monster girls will react to Yukio and her plans to kill Mike. I have my own thoughts on Oliver and how to deal with him, and will wait to see how things manifest.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Thank you for continuing this story.

As they get longer with more characters I don’t know how you can keep track and keep up this pace. But I sure am glad that you do. Thanks.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Monster girls

Why make a chapter that leaves you hanging then you wait almost a month to find he walks were zel meets her father and thats it you hint about like the chapter is going to be great and think also a knew character it's like a boozoca gum wrapper I love the story I love the monster girls and the plot your great writer but its like writers don't care about there fans believe I am a big fan

writerannabellewriterannabelleabout 5 years agoAuthor
For those of you who keep asking

Hey all!

I get this request a lot. I have a mini-wiki for characters in my Bio. Because it links to my website (www.annabellehawthorne.com), I'm not allowed to post it in my foreword, but it has been there for a bit as a reminder for those of you who struggle with character names. Give it a click, it is fairly spoiler free and a good thing to have. I eventually plan to attach some character pics to it.

I've avoided posting character refreshers because A) I have a lot of characters and don't want a wall-o-text with every post and B) I don't want to spoil chapters by mentioning characters only relevant in that chapter.

I appreciate some of the feedback I have already gotten from you and have a lot to think about already. I'll always keep trying to improve, you have my word on that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big fan

You are a fantastic writer !

I am in Awe of this story thank you thank you

PokingdemonPokingdemonabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Yet another aweosme story. Thank you for Iceman 5. (Not to tell you what to do) Take your time. I'm sure you'll put out another good one. Just glad to know it's not forgotten :-D. I hope Beth and Olvier will find a way to Co exist. BTW is Cecilai okay?

RTF31406RTF31406about 5 years ago
This one I must ponder

Normally I absolutely love your writing, this particular chapter has so much going on that I'm going to have to ponder on this a bit.... Normally I instantly hit 5 stars. This time I had to walk the fence between 3 and 4, but gave you the benefit and went with 4. For 4 pages this jumped into too many areas and didn't quite do any of them proper justice. Let's see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic series

First comment for a story. You are a great writer, so mant twists, turns, reveals, and cliff-hangers. More novella than erotica but great nonetheless. Cannot imagine how long this series will last, it seems endless. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Late to the party but glad I found it

I've seen chapters of HFHM on the new stories lists for some time but ignored it because monster girls isn't normally my thing and I assumed that, like most of the stories on here, it was just cheap disposable smut for getting off. I was VERY wrong about that. You've created a masterpiece with an engaging plot and interesting characters the reader actually cares about and the sex is very hot (and in Cecilia's case cold and electrified).

The sex alone is great erotica and the rest of the story alone is great fantasy, but seamlessly combining the two the way you've done?! The erotic fantasy genre isn't going to be quite the same.

I just spent the last few nights up very late binge reading chapters 1-34. I'm officially in love with this story and can't wait for more. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go back and 5-star all of your chapters and order the book on Amazon because something this good deserves to be an actual book on an actual shelf and not just on a website.

You just got a new fan, keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In love

I basically read all 34 chapters in 3 days and I must say if u dear stop I will kill u for killing this masterpiece/ it's got everything, drama, sex, suspense,sex,emotion,sex, mystery , sex, adventure and did I forget SEX!!! got glorious sex *pant pant*, i love it so much and I will be patiently awaiting chapter 35 . Keep it up Annabelle u are inspirational

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing! I have been reading since the beginning. I never get tired or bored with your stories. They keep even me riveted. Don’t let anyone make you rush Iceman. He’s got lots more of his daughter’s friends to fuck!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Riveting

Your stories are always entertaining and well written, Mike needs to get a bit more paranoid he still acts too juvenile to really be a caretaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mike's uselessness is getting to be frustrating.

Dear god is this guy not good at anything. Constantly gets into trouble and has to have others bail him out. What an unlikable loser.

aubryknightaubryknightabout 4 years ago
Mike

have you read High House? Similar Idea, keeper of the house-gate to many worlds and civilizations, characters in the house are more than they seem, boy sees his father dies and has to step into the role of Keeper of the house before he is ready or understand and grows into his mantle of power as he learns and understands the ways of the house and the emblems of power(Tawny Cloak, Lightning sword, etc). Because you have a shorter timeline running in a sense as others have commented, plus Mike is older and accepted more responsibility, it's time for him to step into his mantle of power-accepts the role, garbs himself appropriately defensively and offensively-he knows what he is up against and he has the wherewithal to set himself up better by now. At this point, it is hard to believe that he would be going in so unprepared so many different times. yeah, he's got the snakeskin on, got the dagger, got some potions...but what could he really equip himself with when he puts his mind to it from the vault, etc? Witches wand, emerald, that necklace, etc? Also love what you have done with the characters-ofc it reminds me of Tefler's TSM series where the protagonist buffs up his girls in a similar way-but your way is very interesting and looking forward to seeing how it will all play out with that love magic-keep thinking he's sharing pieces of his soul with all of them and in return they gift him with pieces of themselves that turn into manifestations of power-stoneskin, breathing water, turn into a snake, w/e!!! The mind boggles! Love your story.

orion6275orion6275about 3 years ago

I had only found your story a few months back (8), I have read all that you have written at that point. Came back to the story several times, when I saw a few more chapters I decided to start from the beginning when and found things in rereading the story that I have missed the first time. I have read your beautiful work of your heart. So I have started to reread the story in its entirety when I see several new chapters. Please keep writing your beautiful story, I've found that I love the mythical creatures of my youth in your story! Hope for many more chapters of your hearts work.

Thank you very much!!!

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

Can I leave this 10 stars? So much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I changed my mind, I don’t like Oliver anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nice idea for the future, let beth and mike fuck, marry and get a twin, they grow up become the new care takes, and ofcourse you add a little bit incest, and it fits right here on literotica in an extra category...

RFxorcistRFxorcistover 2 years ago

Another great story, thanks for all the work you put in!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Time for some killing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Annabelle,

You must by now know you’ve written an enchanted story?

Proof positive, the binding to this tale of the Anon lesbian hater! They’re compelled to keep reading HFHM in spite of themselves🤣. To disguise their enjoyment, they feel they must spew anti-lesbian drivel every couple of chapters🙄.

You go girl!

You’re successfully weaving together a believable cast of people and characters, and a variety of myths, legends and magic. The sex is almost incidental in this epic quest of good vs evil. Every chapter is great, all the way through. I envy your writing skill and imagination.

Mark

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Annabelle,

After reading your posts/response below, I went to your site and ended up reading the book: “ Holiday Hijinks”.

First of all, the artwork of Tink, was absolutely phenomenal! Though it is not the description of how she is in the first chapters, I don’t think I will ever be able to look at her differently than how she is in this story.

I could not stop laughing from this wonderful tale of her helping out at the north pole in her own “ special“ way.

You are truly an amazing author and should hopefully through your pantheon site, be making as much money as you truly deserve!

You have a gift that is above and beyond what most authors would dream to have.

I have said this before and I will say it again. Thank you for sharing your gift with us!

Sincerely,

Daniel

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Lots to like, the unusual method of magic in particular is unique.

What absolutely sets this chapter apart is the start of tension from multiple perspectives, each told by characters with their own unique goals and agency-ironically, the lead protagonist is not always the most interesting one.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another great instalment weaving in more characters and complexities in the storyline. Feel sorry for Mike as he struggles to learn the secrets of the house and protect the monsters inside.

SnowPawzSnowPawzover 1 year ago

It must be the way you write, but i -really- want to read more about Oliver and Beth!

edstoutedstoutover 1 year ago

an illustration would be nice whether you or a reader developed or posted them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude leaves the magic key in the wardrobe door? F***ing rookie move. 0/10

Great work on this story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. Can’t wait to read what happens next. Your character development is outstanding. You really draw a reader into your story <3

SkiingphotogSkiingphotogover 1 year ago

Mike is really a moron. Leaves the key in the wardrobe and just sticks a Sunstone in his pocket loosely enough to fall out. Honestly his is the weakest link in this story, despite being the central character.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

For those of y'all hatin' on Magic Mike, MAYBE he left the key in the door in case the girls had to lock it so no one could come out if they had no other option.

I'm thinking that Zel left out quite a bit in her explanation and I'm SO TIRED of Oliver! He needs to leave Beth ALONE!

Great chapter.

huebie23huebie2310 months ago

I love your story, but the whole thing with oliver and now yuki going into the house.. the horror and sadness is becoming too much! almost should be under non-erotic

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Beth should ask Oliver how he can be freed from the Mirror Dimension.

No more Mirror Dimension, no more need for him to covet her.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

No defenses inside the house ?

That seems a major oversight with all those portal and places connected to the house.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

Annabelle,

Thank you! Love the story so far!

J

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting. I wonder what else would happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...