All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 039'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
JobeiJobeialmost 5 years ago
One of your best chapters

Have enjoyed your writing since I discovered it. This chapter was, in my opinion, one of your best. Great stuff!! Always looking forward to enjoying more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic, all of it.

I have enjoyed every single chapter of HFHM, even without the sex, you are a fantastic author, and i truly hope that you continue this series long into the future, thank you so much for your writing

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
Great writing!

I enjoy each chapter. Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 5 years ago
Great chapter

And an awesome birthday present for me, those meanies trying to take the house will be SOL when Mike gets back..

MaZeWMaZeWalmost 5 years ago

Normally I don't like giving "this was great" comments. They feel pointless to me especially when a story is good enough that every chapter is deserving.

But this one was exceptional and so I make an exception:

Annabelle, this chapter was absolutely great. Can't wait for the next one.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42almost 5 years ago
Almost stopped reading

You best not let anything happen to Tink!

But seriously, excellent chapter. Keep up the phenomenal work :)

LordLawrenceLordLawrencealmost 5 years ago
Brilliant stuff

For a moment there I thought you were really going to kill off Tink. Thankfully you didn't and the sex scene between her, Mike and Ratu (one of my faves along with Naia and Cecilia) was really sexy and well written.

I hope in the next chapter Mike finds a way to bring the centaurs back with him to help against the Society, as well as forgiving Yuki and making her part of this mad, brilliant family. But however the story goes you've got me hooked. This is by far and away my favourite story series on this site (or anywhere on the web for that matter).

Thank you for continuing to produce such brilliance and long may it continue! Five stars, as always.

tuttaolcomtuttaolcomalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

This is a very good story, well written to hold the readers interest. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.

XacksonXacksonalmost 5 years ago
I’m calling it now...

The ghost thingie is the first caretaker and that was a test or it’s fuckface McGee being a fuckface and using more of his tools to wizard out control of the house, Circa what happened to Beth.

Also inb4 Mikes a god or something.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm always excited to see this series appearing in my feed. I just can't get enough of how wonderful the story flows and is written.

I wonder if this shadow is what drove the previous caretaker into the downward spiral that she went on. Now that the centaurs have left, I suspect that the gang will be heading back to the main house to confront Yuki, and hopefully she will be more willing to listen, and hope that all of the gang can forgive her.

As always, I love this story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"sex lightning"...

...has to be one of the best and most satisfying tags to ever use for a story on this site XD

FZYONEFZYONEalmost 5 years ago
Tink dies we riot!

Just letting you know that she is a favored character. Another great piece you have gifted us with.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 5 years ago
Well done.

The 'fake death' with Tink was well done. And the discussion as a warning for Mike was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep on knocking it outta the park.

It be funny if Mike turned down a sexy elder Goddess.

The way elder God's pre christ worked to my knowledge was that they fade away if people stopped believing in them. It be an interesting thing to play with can wait for the Yuki chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sex stars (err... six stars) for this exceptional chapter!!

Where to start?? How the hell did you fit so much good stuff into one single chapter? Is this like how the house is magically bigger on the inside?

Amazing Jabberwock fight scene! You are seriously good at writing action but don't scare me like that with Tink!

"It was the rage-filled cry of a banshee." WOW! did not see that coming! (you should have seen my face when I read that sentence, seriously).

Loved the soul swapping reveal; I had already figured it for Cecilia but hadn't imagined all of the girls which adds complexity and layers and makes me think about other attributes. Mandragora?

Snake tongues and biting - you do know how to do a HOT three way don't you?

"Snicker-snack, mother fucker!" Lewis Carroll and Bruce Willis?! OMG

The board game from the visions is back only Mike's not asleep and there's this weird shadow and now I have even more questions about this! argh! (but in a good way)

Beth? The Society? Yuki? Half of a key? What's next? So many threads that you weave together so magically.

p.s Congratulations on the Clitorides!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yay!

FINALLY, a threesome! There’s needs to be more of those or at the very least Mike sleeping in the same bed with his lovers.

It’s: cum, cummed, and cumming. NOT come, comed, and coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hmm, I wonder if that shadow had anything to do with what happened to Emily...

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
The dark soul in the tower

If Emily accepted the trade offered, it would explain everything she did afterward...

fatmanx101fatmanx101almost 5 years ago
one of the best

Every chapter released I get excited and happy and its over too quick. I love the hard work you are already doing keep it up. This has absolutely become my favorite story in this site. I know the chapters seem short but I bet on Word its several pages and it's the writes job to keep you so engrossed in the story you lose all track of time. I understand for a writer its a lot of work but Just know ill wait everyday for the next installment. Sorry for my bad writing its never been my strong suit. Just wanted to say how much this story has made me happy.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago
Amazing Chapter!

I loved this chapter, and especially loved the confirmation of several of my pet theories. HFHM is one of my favorite series on Lit, thank you for sharing your awesome world with us.

MrWizard53MrWizard53almost 5 years ago

You never cease to amaze me! You had me hooked back at chapter 1 and I'm in it for the long haul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Wow!

A sexy 3way, a shadowy threat, a half key, a way home, and an awesome battle for the Hadley house that is so way cool that even Amir is impressed (sort of)! If you can wind this story line up in the next half dozen chapters, and then bring our wild girls (Lily and Dana) back home, I will be mightily overwhelmed ( or maybe only a little bit whelmed, nah definitely 'overwhelmed' ), 'cause you are so much fun to read. Keep 'em coming please and I do thank you! TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story Line..... Wonderful work

I just found your story line two days ago. I have binged your stories and now find myself waiting for the next installment. I am an addicted fan now. Guess I will try your other series waiting for the next chapter..... Great Work...

kdeville87kdeville87almost 5 years ago
great

I have been reading this for a while and love it. keep up the good work mike is grown as a person now if he found some way to keep the others away for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I guess now we know why his "aunt" went bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Giving up a part of your soul that did not belong to you?

The shadow wanted a part of his soul. Hmm. I am currious, If teh shadow took the piece of his soul that was origanally Naia's, then would the house recongize the shadow as the owner if possible? Or what? And how would a piece of a soul that origanally someone's elses gets stolen/given away with a soul exchange? would the otehr person lose that part of thier soul with nothing in return or ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving this chapter

I started reading this a couple of days ago, and I'm hooked. This chapter, especially, reads like something from The Dresden Files. I'll keep coming back as long as you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too many souls.

If he's part Naia and with her in his head, I agree with Mike, there are too many voices in his head now.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 4 years ago
Always so good!!!

The best story on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant put it down

What an amazing story, what a beautiful mind!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Entertaining storylly t

This guy's driving me totally nuts, omg a strange walkway just opened, let's go explore it by ourselves. Seriously, every time he wanders off by himself is like sticking sn all you can eat sign over his head with a sign pointing down. Ok enough troll talk, this is really one of the best chapters so far in the series in that it was immersive to me, very well written and involving. With this chapter I felt I was really involved in this series and not reading it, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mike is a straight fucking idiot.

This dude just might be the dumbest main character I've seen in a story. He is the personification of the dog sitting and sipping tea gif while the house burns around him. Total moron. Ratu's argument that he wasn't a negative iq pussy flies in the face of everything else in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

I would like to point out that I for one don’t hate Mike and wouldn’t change anything about him. I think your ability to give these characters personality versus just writing a script is amazing. I think certain other people reading the story don’t really get that Mike is a guy who went from being a pure blooded introvert to a brave hero in the span of a month. Yes he’s made mistakes (not huge dumb mistakes in my opinion) but that gives him character versus being an always winning big dicked genius. I had to comment because the hate for Mike and your writing was bothering me. I do hope you consider or already have published this as a book series maybe on Amazon or iBooks or something.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Good on you Mike

Dam the boy gets into so serious troubles. Yes always manages to get to the end partly unscathed. Emile though, dam I felt she was the perfect candidate to be his bride and have a child so the house can finally raise its own caretaker from them who love the place...one waits in anticipation. Ratu and Tink. Now them girls are a good and powerful pair to have on your side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH MY

Follow the yellow brick road where is it going to lead who cares just keep on traveling enjoy your story immensely your mind is a wonderful thing

Paps

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

I know this is your story and your creation. Also I am old enough to know that everything does not end up with the best possible outcome in the real world. But please rescue your characters and set the world right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

I for one love your story. I'm sure many others do too. That is why I am here and still reading them. If anonymous realy thought Mike was that bad why are they still reading at this stage?

Ignor any negative comments. If they were cunstructive they wouldn't hide behind anonymous comments. When I can get back into my account I will be adding you to my favourite authors.

Keep writing we want more of your unique stories!

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06about 3 years ago

I'm so glad you decided to share this piece of your soul with us. I feel like the characters are my friends.

iluvtits77iluvtits77over 2 years ago

Ratu is my favorite. I love her personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Tink!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

You have such a talent for writing...love it...5 stars

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

The shadow spirits offer to Mike, is an excellent metaphor. Emily likely was seduced into accepting, hence her sudden change. It’s an offer we humans struggle with every day. If it’s too good to be true, then it’s a false path. Being gullible is real. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever hooks to mix mythology and various ancient regional legends as interesting backdrops.

The sex is unbelievable. Have you ever experienced even a third of them, or is it a fantasy desire?

The trials and tribulations are goal oriented?

Or is it the serendipity of the novel adventure?

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

Ratu is still the sexiest I think. Her dynamic with Tink was especially hot though.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Frustrating life...

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

bloody brilliant, captures me each time i pick it up again. Love Tink so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can not believe the absolute rollercoaster i’ve been on. This started as a very heated session to ease some frustration, naia delivering spectacularly, yet i’ve come to love each character as if i had known them a lifetime, you are a brilliant author! Tink’s ‘death’ hit me like a ton of bricks, tears rolled, i couldn’t get to the next page fast enough, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All I want is for the fox to die, painfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I adore this story! Hits all my buttons! So good! Thank You

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

What glorious mayhem, buildup for the future, and plot threads about to all come together.

This is going to be great!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Poor Mike, it nearly always seem to be on step forward then it's at least two backwards. Time for him to resolve some of the immediate issues and get back to relative peace and calm. 😂😂

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an exciting chapter. Your writing pulled me so into the story, I nearly threw up when Tink disappeared and cried in relief when she returned. Can’t wait for the next !!

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

I'll say it again--Tink is a BADASS! Great fight scene! Now they all need to go home, shake some sense into that damn kitsune, turn that sundial, and bring Beth BACK!

GREAT chapter.

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing as usual, but in some of the encounter with the tempting shadow, not only its words, but sometimes its actions, were in italics. I think the intent was that its words would be the only parts in italics.

vron_skyvron_skyabout 1 year ago

Thank you, Annabelle! An incredible story that certainly deserves my first comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful action scenes, interestin theory about how Mike get abilities and a misterious foe. Thanks for story series

_Jade__Jade_11 months ago

Enjoying the reread just as much, if not more, than the first time around. Bravo! 👏🏻

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

This just keeps getting better.

Wash2015Wash20159 months ago

Reading through a second time since it is so long that I forget some older details. Just as good this read through.

Snicker-snack mother fucker. I love the jokes/ dry wit/ sarcasm

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Absolutely awesome. They took out the jabberwock with style, if maybe a little rough. Got Orion to back off. Yuki kept the house safe for a little while. And Mike now knows he does carry some good and useful magic. And now it's time for a battle! Can't wait. 😊

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer7 months ago

The only story/chapter on all of literotica to have the tag ''sex lightning". I love it! Keep up the good work (my second time through the series and even better than the first). I hope you read this, and know that your work brings joy to my day and a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That threeaome scene was fabulous!! Great story!

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour5 months ago

The story is great, the sex is even better.

But the cuddling after, that where it's at. Even better when it's a threesome.

DarkMarqueDarkMarque3 months ago

Amazing! The creativity and imagination it takes to write this is mind boggling!

Once again, I’m glad I just discovered this story early last month. I would go crazy if I had to wait weeks or more for the next chapter! 😅

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

That Jabberwock battle was pretty cool. It reminded me of the game Shadow Of The Colossus. The threesome was excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10455 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup, it's a short story about Tink! Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April 13th Suppor...