All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 040'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
octabrainoctabrainalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!!!!

The bestest erotic writer here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!!

I have been reading this series from the start and have been hooked since day 1. Your creativity is amazing and I always look forward to the next chapter. I wonder if anyone can make your story into a great movie because the way you write and describe makes me think it can be huge than Avatar lol . Thanks for sharing your gift with us .. Lots of love 😍

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
Another delightful chapter

I continue to be impressed by your talent and growing skill.

I'm thinking Emily's corruption came from accepting the evil spirit's deal, and she lost the ability to love. But that's just my speculation. I'm also thinking Oliver is about to find out what kind of havoc that Mike, his friends including a naga and kitsune, can rain down on his little demon pocket...

Anticipating the appearance of chapter 41. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Just awesome, it was down to the last second but yay. I hope you took a well earned rest after writing this episode..

MaZeWMaZeWalmost 5 years ago

Wow, I admit I was sitting at the edge of my seat here reading this. Breathetaking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I'm pretty worried about Mike. With the way the shadow spectre thing keeps on hounding him. It wouldn't surprise me if he breaks and accept the deal. Then this story will turn to shit I bet. Let's all hope that don't happen.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
Great chapter as always

I am wondering. Death was told that it wouldn’t be released until he got the bad guys soul. The bad guy didn’t have a soul. So is death a permanent resident of the house now. Terry Pratchett made death a wonderful character and you have the talent to do the same if you are so inclined. Thanks.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstrideralmost 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Finally, you've brought everything together to bring some semblance of peace to the house! Sure the place is a wreck right now, but that's nothing that Tink and Mike can't fix. With everything that's been going on, I think that Mike and company deserve a much needed break. Also, revealing just how powerful Amir and the rest of the society is was illuminating. As powerful as they are, they can't overcome the house when it's defenses are up, even Amir, as powerful as he is, won't dare attack because even he can be beaten.

Loads of threads to tie up and much more story to come I hope! Also, could you please find a way to kill Elizabeth? She is really annoying the piss out of me and needs to die. I don't know who you patterned her after, but her snide and snarky demeanor makes me hate her as much as I hate the character of Dolores Umbridge. If that was the effect you were going for, Bravo, you succeeded! Love the part near the end where Mike tells her that he'll be waiting. That reminded me of something I saw in a Burt Reynolds movie once and that was just gold! Well done and keep on keeping on! Awaiting chapter 41!

christi11christi11almost 5 years ago
Good chapter, I'm glad the emerald disappeared

Otherwise it's a perpetual get out of jail free card.

Thanks for another chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another breath taking spine tingling chapter

Absolutely marvelous 👍👍👏👏👏👏👏q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Side story?

Last page mention of a friendly succubus reminded me of a living zombie. Any thought or eta of a release date for a side story about those 2 girls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Shadow game

Okay, I'm out of breath after the fight scene. I'm glad Mike, Ratu, and Zel are back; now lets get everybody un-Gorgon eyed and back to normal so we can save Beth.

Mike masturbating as a woman who is the house? weirdly sexy indeed.

Mike healing Yuki with the emerald was beautiful and emotional and brought tears to my eyes.

Horny lawyer lol. Well, now we know Tink's nickname for Beth.

I'm looking forward to how this book ends and whats coming in book four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Phenomenal story telling, as always. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You were right, that was REALLY strange

The overt mixing of male pronouns & perspective with female anatomy was hard for me to follow, which is partly why I've never looked through the "Transgender & Crossdressers" section of this site. It's just not my kink.

At any rate, well done as usual. I'm guessing that Mike's wish resulted in Yuki falling in love with him, as there's little else that could make someone "whole" after such a heartbreaking betrayal by their lover.

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Yet another amazing chapter! Cant wait to see where you go with this. I'd have to say that Mike is a much more forgiving person than me regarding Yuki. That's not to say that I don't empathize with her and I understand why she would act the way she did. I would mostly be angry at Emily but some of it would still fall upon Yuki. Nonetheless I would have forgiven her pretty quickly and life would go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thank you Annabelle, this story is very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Utterly fantastic.

You have a gift and we are so pleased that are willing to share it with us.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago
Just... Wow

Amazing action in this chapter; Yuki is such a badass! I do have to agree with your opening remarks though, that was one unusually creative, if odd, erotic scene, and I can only imagine what Ratu was thinking when it happened, I’m still laughing thinking about it. Well done and worth all of the stars.

FZYONEFZYONEalmost 5 years ago
She deserved it

I’m glad you were able to recover Yuki. She got screwed. You’re skills are improving with each chapter.

EterriswolfEterriswolfalmost 5 years ago
Feedback

I like it, as I like the rest of them, a little redundent but the almost Trans Gender experince was really cool

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 5 years ago
Action!

You do a great job with action scenes almost as good as your sex scenes, almost. Keep doing what you do and I will keep reading every word!

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 5 years ago
Apologies.

I may have been overly critical of your work at the beginning (I just don't like pov changes) but I've kept reading and it's awesome.

Am i the only one who thinks this is slightly similar to The Task's "The Lost Lord"?

Keep up the good work Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow,.. smash, bash, and ka-pow!

ANNABELLE! you are so good to us! An epic battle for Hadley house, fought to almost the last breath. Incredible restoration, mind-numbing forgiveness, I just knew Mike (with your help of course) would bring our foxy Yuki around, and without even so much as a single cuddle. So much action, and pity poor Demon Oliver who got his Beth, but can NOT yet abuse her! So much, so good, so now more waiting,... Thank you! TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!!!

I hate you and love you all in the same breath. I have been following you from the start and i absolutely live your writing! Keep up the great work, you are one of my favorites..

MashivanMashivanalmost 5 years ago
Best and Worst Part

I'm at the best and worst chapter, since so much was concluded hopefully, but now I have to wait for the chapters to be updated

Agh, the horror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story!

Thank you, Annabelle! You really do have a talent and a gift for writing. I’ve just lost the last few days devouring this story from the beginning! How do you do it? Within the first two chapters all of the characters were distinct and real, and your writing style engaging and extraordinarily professional. Close to the beginning when Mike woke up and thought it had all been a dream - I think I physically felt the loss along with the character!

The worst thing about catching up is the wait for the next chapter to be released. :) Thank you for sharing your talents, and for giving info in your bio on how to contribute!

MrWizard53MrWizard53almost 5 years ago

I, like many, always eagerly await the next chapter and as always you never fail to deliver!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stunned

I just read through every chapter and I am hungry for more! You are such an amazing author! Please continue to write this amazing novel. I have not been able to put this down since I started reading it and this last chapter had me in tears of happiness for Yuki and sadness that there's no chapter 41 yet... *sigh* I wonder what Yuki is going to say when Mr. Radley rocks her world in bed... Oh so many hopes and dreams for this story! Please do not ever stop! ANABELLE!! YOU ARE SO GOOD!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story on the site

The theme, the tone, and the characters of this story are all absolutely fantastic.

It's nice reading a story that doesn't GoT and kill off every character you get attached to for once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Best Series! ❤️

This has got to be the one erotic literature series that proves not a lot of sex needs to happen in order to be entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep It Up!

Your story is fantastic, and i can’t wait to keep reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

I have read a few story’s that truly have taken my mind on a ride that I never wish to end and this one is doing just that I am completely invested in this story now and the characters can’t wait to read this all the way till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Plot twist, Mike is defeated when he is forced to leave the house after receiving jury duty summons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pulling an ace from up the sleeve and Gender bender

Fantastic chapter. The magic the battles, the self realization, the temptation for an easy way out and power, struggle.

Gender bende weird much for the poor guy or reader (if your a bloke). I'm not knocking it, just saying my thoughts. I wouldnt have asked you to write it any other way. Although it raises the question of the house being female. That presents so many more questions. Is the house, mother life? Gaia is mother, geas is close spelling... hmmmm.

Constructive criticism (if you were a professional writter). Some parts of the story are a bit jumpy or miss detail and make it slightly incongruent. I'm nit picking here and have no doubt you could rework some of this in final edits if you were doing it professionally.

I couldn't write anything like this. Absolutely love it. Please keep writting.

WolffishWolffishalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful tale

Having just read the story from start to the last chapter I can't wait for the next one

DarthpimpDarthpimpalmost 5 years ago
Good read.

It’s taken me the last week to read from chapter 1 to this point, and yet I feel myself craving more. That’s a rare thing for me, whether on this site, or any other form of written media. I love the melding of various mythologies and arcane creatures (or cryptids) and look forward to seeing if you will add some from my favourite ancient cultures In future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuki

Best conclusion to the battle I could hope for, with her acceptance into the house, and her forgiveness from Mike.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice outcome

This was a satisfying outcome, now Beth needs help. Well written and good story flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superhero team up!!!

WOO!

HarleyschoolboyHarleyschoolboyover 4 years ago
It's 2 AM !

It's 2 in the morning and I couldn't stop reading!!!

I hope I can sleep so I can read some more in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice little surprise

So I stumbled upon HFHM accidentally while looking for a completely different book. But since Ive always been into erotica, specifically videogames on Patreon. I went ahead read the sample chapter from amazon 4 days ago, then bought the kindle version of it. After reading the first book, i wanted more. After a little more digging, here i am. Splendid story, characters are well fleshed out, ive come to love the house inhabitants and really hated the villains, even the temporary ones. So all-in-all exactly how the content consumer is supposed to feel. But hands down, the character i most resonated with is Beth, i guess its something about her psyche not only daring but enjoying pushing her human body beyond the limit; kinda like Mike, but i like Beth more for some reason. Thank you so much, Ms. Annabelle. I really hope you continue writing this series. I plan to support your work and im looking forward to reading more.

testdrivertestdriverabout 4 years ago
Mike saves the day

Finally :) And now he's got himself a new ally. So perhaps the haters can shut the hell up. We need more than 5 stars for this , hell of a magical punch up :)

aubryknightaubryknightabout 4 years ago
Mike

Glad he's finally coming into his own power and stepping up. Great job with story arcs, tying it all together, consistency-a little concerned for the end vision though! So many authors have such great stuff, but then the story gets too big and gets away from them-George RR Martin with Game of Thrones comes to mind. Good grief, I'm comparing you to George RR Martin???!!! You rock Annabelle! Rock on! Now I'm interested in your personal story-you gonna be the next JK Rowling from rags to riches type thing or what?!!! LOL! But seriously, this House is unlimited-tesseracts, ambassador to multiple civilizations, able to step across time and space, manipulate fabric of reality-not just the main story but so many spinoffs and build on to what is going to become your universe! R. Heinlein and T. Pratchet, D. Weber and T.Goodkind, RJordan and SmStirling, Le Modesitt, Aspirin and Nye, P.Anthony, wth, even S Donaldson and AMcaffrey, come hither and take note! Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HELP

Can't... Stop... Reading.. :''''(

tinchektinchekover 3 years ago

I think this my favourite chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Home for Horny Monsters, jumping sharks every episode!

Thanks again annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
in general

I have been reading this story for a few months now and have just completed chap 40 i often take off a few days of reading but since beginning i have not read a single other story in lit......nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

On the edge of my seat the whole way through. I even kept reading when I should have been working.

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

I'm kinda glad I found this story late! Can't imagine waiting for new chapters. Spellbinding

JakWil9JakWil9about 3 years ago

This will be my first time commenting on any of the work: and here's why-- I can't stop clicking (Next Part). Bump the comments, what's next!!! I LOVE it! Thank you for all your hard work, editing, and creatively keeping the story fresh and relevant for any next parts... Ugh, I love it! Clickin' (Next part) now! (as I chuckle to myself that I should've done this much, much sooner)

--Jack

iluvtits77iluvtits77almost 3 years ago

I was going to be SO FUCKING PISSED if she died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hooray!! And he didn’t even need to fuck this one!!

BeowulffBeowulffover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Moving. Well done!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I am such a novice with respect to magic and otherworldly beings. What I do recognize and respect, is your dedication to “technical” research into very specific, non-tangible fan-centric ideology. A+ for digging into the nether-shadows and underground mystic! Besides being creative and artistic, your writing is among the best of mad skills! Thank you! Finn

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 2 years ago

gok, yuki is just the biggest fuck up that ever was.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

I have to say, I feel like you've written way weirder. Mike using a fairy less than a foot tall as a cock sleeve for example!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I needed some positive ending, those society are dreadfull to read, if at least everytime one of them dies, really dies, then I'm happy.. I don't like that that kali woman survived, she should have died the first time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, if he ever accept the deal with that shadow I'm going to stop reading this. Its like a prophecy if you dont act upon it, it wont come to pass. The shadow says that the house is going to burn etc, but i bet he is the one that is going to do the burning.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Got a little bit busy...

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

oh my Annabelle. Even without the fabulous sex this is an extremely entertaining and engrossing book.

Wish i could be as forgiving as Mike though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the capacity of this story… I really found it frustrating that he Could have been within stabbing distance of Amir or Elizabeth (characters position wasn’t detailed)… or Ratu could have taken out Elizabeth or Kali during the whole “we will be back and I’ll be here waiting” exchange. Disappointing to have the traditional comic book post chat and letting key players get away so easily. If you’re going that route throw in a scene where the bad guys assess their losses. This sense of unlimited amounts of Society members… ugh

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 2 years ago

Once Again You Read My Mind And Put It Into Words As Many Things May Seem Out Of Place You Find A Way To Redirect It Towards Mike's Benefit. I Know I Hated Yuki A Few Chapter's Ago But I Already Knew She Would Come Around As She Heard Stories About How Even Tho Not Powerful Mike Is The Caretaker And Deals With It As It Should Be By Caring For The House And It's Inhabitants. I Also Have A Feeling That The Frozen Centaur's And Zelenia's Family (Beautiful Name Btw) Will Come Around. Syked For More Thank You For Your Beautiful Imagination And Story Telling. And Yes I Catch All The Things Hidden That Eventually Find It's Way Back Into The Main Plot. Excellent Portrayal Of Things. Keep Up The Great Work. As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day/Night. Don't Mind Me Just Spreading Positive Vibes And Positive Energy. Take As Much As U Need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beth being gone made this so much more fun. Too bad she's coming back.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

The battle was epic, but wow that scene between Mike and Yuki is beyond excellent, it was gut wrenching forgiveness. Blew my mind!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

Riveting. It’s interesting seeing Amir struggling with reconstituting me accidentally taking in bits of debris. Possible way of defeating him....? I’m just glad everyone in the house can finally take a breather. Oh and yay for getting Beth back (mostly cause she’s a great character and but also cause so many people in the comments seem to hate her so much)

DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 2 years ago

I m losing sleep to this. Sometimes I read myself to sleep. The problem with your story is it's too good to put down. I can't sleep there is more to read.

Fenris420Fenris420about 2 years ago

Do you have any idea how hard it is to read with tears in your eyes? Thanks a lot!

All joking aside, I have loved every chapter. Each of the characters have such distinctiveness and I love them all. Especially between Tink and Mike... hits me in the feels every time. And I feel so bad for Beth. She's a great addition to the house and I hope Oliver get everything he deserves. And a thousand fold of that on the Society. Great, great work, annabelle!

princecharmingslprincecharmingslalmost 2 years ago

One of the Best chapters in the whole series. Fantastic reading.

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

Talk about an epic end to a chapter! I was so happy to see Yuki survive, had me worried for a bit there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the best ever what a story,and i feel that is an understatement i am like speechless u sure u don,t have some magic in u or a muse of some kind..... and its only 41 thanks TARG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is god tier. I am ruined in such a good way. I have not felt this passionate and excited about anything since I was a boy. It has been 9 years since I read a book and enjoyed it. This is such a good story. Please keep going.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

What.A.Chapter!

There are entire novels that don't go to the places this went.

From the tropes executed so well, the "oh $#!+" of the key going amiss, the progession towards Yuki's "what have I done?" realization, and the first steps in a difficult but highly anticipated(and much deserved) redemption.

Excellent reading!

As always, setting up future events,

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent. Some good news for Mike et al.

BlamushBlamushover 1 year ago

This story keeps getting better and better. Top Tier Writing.

The Emerald being a Hoshi no tama was a twist I was not expecting at all! I was laughing in amazement with how beautifully done it was.

MrNyceDom39MrNyceDom39over 1 year ago

Amazing battle scene. Loved the retreval and use of the emerald. You always write such amazing fantasy. As always dont ever stop writing and dont ever change.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two things are incredible clear after reading so much of this work. One is there is always enough foreshadowing or information giving that when a new plot develops it doesn't "appear out of nowhere." This is fantastic work. Second is that you continually stitch together those pieces from chapter to chapter in a new and interesting way. Great writing for sure. Top marks for creativity and great writing mechanics. Still not a fan of the fantasy parts but this series is fantastic. 5 stars

reallimey6886reallimey6886over 1 year ago

This series is awesome and I Am so glad I found it. Can’t stop reading it.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

AMAZING! This chapter had my heart racing because I seriously didn't know what was coming next. I have decided that Yuki can be forgiven since she was willing to give her life for the house.

Now it's time to go get my girl Beth.

GREAT chapter.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Yay, Death has entered the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 * every part so far. Read this a while ago back in 19. A bunch of new parts so I had to read again. Love it. The original Architect should be shot though, 24 hours to reset the dial? The poor caretakers can never have a life outside the house WTF. Love it love it love it though

Mike

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

Some excellent storytelling. Another great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had literal tears on this one. 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epic battle where our hero do little, the foe fox become a heroine and with forgiveness aftermath. I have enjoied this chapter so much!

Procurator9Procurator912 months ago

Can you feel the power of the Dark Side ...😉

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Got to love this series

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

You are a very good writer.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Absolutely gobmacked and speechless. That was incredible! Woww!!!!!

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer9 months ago

Left this one with my eyes more than a little wet. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great chapter. Glad I found this series.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

I was about to write Yuki could be an interesting an character in her next life. But you didn't even gave her a chance at redemption by her sacrifice. You offered her a way out. She still has a lot to pay for. Hope she does, accountability is important .

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

A fun story, thank you!

budson1budson13 months ago

My favorite chapter so far. Very touching moment between Mike and Yuki. Loved it.

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Can't stop binge reading. Good stuff, keep writing! For you, if not for your readers!

Over_StimOver_Stim3 months ago

Best eps so far. The tying everything to her eye is so inspired. I am scratching my head why.did Em attack her. Upon revelation it becomes obvious. Getting slow in my old age.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was a lot more action than I expected. Nice work. I thought the emeralds would still be there or it would cone back. The rats used it and it was still there. I'm glad Yuki is alive. Now she can redeem herself and take accountability.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The sex scene was also pretty weird.

ShaggyDogStoryShaggyDogStory2 days ago

Another brilliant setup, this time with the emerald. I did not see that coming, and the clues were there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...