All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 054'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please , please , please

Dear annabelle,

When you say you are J.K Rowling of erotica , I would like to correct you.

I have read Harry Potter series seven times and I can definitely say your current writing far surpasses any other writer I have read( and believe me, I have read many).

So after my compliment(subtle, wink) I would definitely love that you continue this and all your other series( have read each one of your story, rated each one 5).

Also please, please, please don’t wait long to bring out the next one for HFHM. You are leaving it on a crucial, excruciatingly suspenseful cliffhanger.

Stay safe,

With love

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

"Welcome to the Hotel California..." Well, let's hope not, anyway.

The scene with Dana and Quetzalli was a shocking development, but I think everyone got a charge out it. I know, I know. Any worse puns, and I'll be... grounded.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too Short nothing resolved waaaa crying need more

OK now good action lots going on but.... to stop here

Cant wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mike and Yuki

Loved the chapter and thought I'd have to wait a few more days before it was up so yay! How will they get Amy back is what I want to know. And maybe they can get a few answers out of Emily about what the shadow wants.

HoodedHoodedalmost 4 years ago
CLIFF HANGER

how could you end it like that, now i going to be checking back almost every day hoping to find out what happens next and what the story is with emily.

that said LOVED IT

1952M1952Malmost 4 years ago

As always, fantastic .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hello and bless you my name is Charles and I have enjoyed your story for the very start always keeping and eye out for the next chapter. You have a gift for story telling that for sure. You’ve created a world worth wondering about. To be sure I’m looking forward to what happens next. My respect and best wishes to you.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 4 years ago
Very interesting.

A very interesting turn. I like it.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago
Favorite !

HFHM is by far my most favorite story here. Being surprised at your story telling , and the direction you lead us all in is the absolute best! Your mind is a most intriguing , and fertile , and especially erotic place that you share with all of us! Thank you so much for sharing a bit of yourself , I truly enjoy it!

JOVA82JOVA82almost 4 years ago
Hmm... So this leads to what?

Mike seems to have tendency to screw his way out of trouble... soo... Screwing Cerberos?

Anyhow... I love how this story is evolving, and cant wait to see what happens in next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stuck

As usual, I love this story. I love your writing style. And I love the twists and turns you take it in. I had to laugh when you said that scene had been in your head for a year. A story I tried to write went off track half way through when a sub character took over the story, and I couldn't get her out of my head. Ended up throwing out the whole thing.

Thanks for the laugh and the great story! Keep it up.

FZYONEFZYONEalmost 4 years ago

Kick her ass Mike!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best surprises are the most unexpected

I think you've officially reached the point in your writing where every amazing chapter is even better than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Threat of Harm

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop writing insufferable cliffhangers now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you write until your carpal tunnels explode.

Love you and thank you for entertaining us,

Albert

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42almost 4 years ago
Amazing series

I don't think I'm outta line when I say this is probably the best active series on this site, and I will GLADLY buy a hard copy if you publish this when it's all done.

Super excited to hear you have at least four more arcs planned after this one.

Can't wait for Mike to eventually fuck his way into lightning powers ;)

Keep up the great job!

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 4 years ago
On the edge

I'm not totally sure what's happening with the house, but I'm damn sure going to stay around to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One small correction

I hate to nitpick such a good chapter, but fauna are creatures. Flora are plants. It is a great chapter though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nooooooo

Cliffhanger dang it to hecc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I NEED MORE!!! bring on chapter 55!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More sex

Mike needs to bang Beth. Next chapter mike should bang Emily's ghost and yuki in a threesome.

SamWinters83SamWinters83almost 4 years ago

Holy shit. Well that's a heck of a note to catch up to the end on. Can't wait for more!

Nushi2667Nushi2667almost 4 years ago
Absolutely awesome story!

Keep these cumming!!!! I love your writing style, characters, setting.... All of it!

Lenny20Lenny20almost 4 years ago
Great chapter and ending

Wow, this chapter really had it all, a great sex scene, after a long while a little catch-up with Naia, Zel and Jenny and the ending ... just great! There is so much I long for happening, like freeing Amymone from the underworld, rescuing Cecilia, etc.

The finale of book 4 will be so good! Can't wait for it.

50 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just read them all.

Read all the chapters over the last few days. Cracking story, please hurry with the next episode.

Lenny20Lenny20almost 4 years ago

Just adding:

This was maybe the best ending (starting from the Cerberus chase) from the entire series, only one better imo was Yuki being rescued by Mike and the gem in Ch 40.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In love with your story!

This has been an amazing chapter! Your writing style has me on the edge, the sex is hot but its the story an characters that will always bring me back i love the development an the action your story is everything i could look for in a perfect story i really hope one day there is a paperback version of this book i wouldn't hesitate to buy it an cherish it alwayse, keep up the great work but of course take care of yourself i cant wait for the next chapter!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really enjoy the HFHM stories.Been hooked on them from the beginning.I'm hoping that before this series ends Mike gets to have sex with Beth.She wants it and I believe he is also willing.That would be a hot scene because she seems to be up for anything Mike would want to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
my new favourite author

great series!! I just discovered them three days ago and allmost couldn’t stop reading. please keep writing.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusalmost 4 years ago
Long Time reader, first time commenter.

I loved the twist at the end. Not many stories can blur the line between living and dead that well. I am interested in what affect Emily could have as a active character. I am interested to learn more about Amymone as a character. can't they bring her back with that 'Heart Wood', and can she help undo Emily erasing all those memories?

The scene between Quetzalli and Dana was hot. I can't wait for Quezalli to seek out Mike for more experience. ;)

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoalmost 4 years ago
Love It

Love It Awesome Chapter And Man What A Cliff Hanger. Cant Wait To Read More.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Magical craft of writing

Annabelle hun, your creative writing is mind blowing brilliant. Been hooked from the opening line "There's a Nymph in the Tub! " You have created a story with characters that makes one feel are alive. The way you link them and sex.

But now I have to wait for chapter 55. Will keep checking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cerberus

Imagine that Cerberus come out as a female and Mike can do as he does best. ,Fuck his way out of troubles :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really don't think Mike will fuck Cerberus.

Adopt Cerberus as a pet like he did the Jabberwock, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New pairings!

Finally, a new pair up for a scene! Don't get me wrong, Mike fucking his way out of a jam is great, but hell let's let the ladies have some variety!

HPMorganHPMorganover 3 years ago
Caught up!

Someone referred me to your story. It is wonderful! Please keep up the good work, and stay safe.

Jcg54Jcg54over 3 years ago

Summer of 2020?! Nooooooo I dont want to be caught up!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Long wait but worth it

Waited to read this part because it was driving me nuts to read one at a time. Can't wait for the next book comes out so I can read then in a binge. Really enjoy this world, please keep it up.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Please allow her to return to the house with Mike. The house needs a wood spirit.

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love it! I need to pace myself, I'm going to have a hard time waiting in between chapters 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh my goodness, that quetzalli Dana sex scene!!! Soooo goood!!! Im continually blown away be how interesting and compelling your sex scenes are! Best sex scenes on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit, that cliffhanger ending!!!!! Love it!

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

Somehow you always outdo yourself and you descriptions from before. You have a way with keeping everyone intrigued and remembering bits of detail so easily ! I would only say I wish people were more loving or kind when things go south or don't happen as they should (Dana muttering instead of forgiving or guiding the Dragon) but I love your sense of story building and I always will. I hope you find a way for Mike to connect with all of these characters before they are killed or worse. I am so anxious to see how he builds a relationship with them in a more meaningful way ! ❤

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Again that was so Awesome 😍

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

From the first time meeting Quetzalli, I appreciated how she was presented. It's nice to have a character with more signifiers of age in their appearance. Sure, Naia, Ratu and a bunch of the others are in fact quite old, but they don't show it at all. It seems a character with stoney skin is more acceptable to many than a character with graying hair or god forbid, wrinkles. You have a lot of balls in the air already, but I look forward to more Quetzalli in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anon below is such a fucking loser lmao

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Just wow.

The hits just keep on coming, and future significant story threads keep getting dropped in front of us readers for future reference.

I love it!

Characterization of Quetzalli continues to be nice, the combination of intelligence, experience, and childish naiveté just working in a way I might not have expected.

On my first read through, I honestly didn't know if we'd ever meet the dryad Yuki mentioned, pleased to see fears were unfounded.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Well that was an ending and a half. Guess Mike and Yuki are in some parallel world.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

W. T. F????

Great chapter.

Hippy_1970Hippy_1970over 1 year ago

Great story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O completely agree withHearthfire223

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Emily? 😳😳😳

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Yup, 2020 seriously sucked as no year ever has, the only good thing to come out off it as far as I know was this story! This was a tough chapter, with such excellent highs and heart dropping lows. Your sex scene between Dana and Quetzali is quite possibly the best in the books so far, in my humble opinion. Mike barging into the underworld went pretty much as I expected, with him sitting in a bucket of shit! I need to get going on the next chapter immediately to see where this goes. I would love to see them save Amemone while getting out of this mess. Forward Ho.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm reading this in the year 2024 hopefull for the next year. Living in Kenosha has been interesting to say the least. I'd just like to say how much I am enjoying this series and that it's still fresh to me, many would not be making me look forwards to the next chapter I have to say. You've been doing an amazing job so far and I look forward from here. Thank you for your talent and words.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuuuck what an end to the chapter

2024 has just started and I'm bench reading your books

IM A DISLEXIC I DONT DO READING

What have you done to me

IM A FAN

big time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...