All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 055'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 4 years ago

Annabelle another tremendous chapter, you have created a great story that is so compelling and habit forming in reading thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent chapter. Welcome back.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

This was a great installment. Looking forward to more

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 4 years ago
That damn luck trait.

Love it.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I figured Cerberus would be an obstacle, but I had no hint that it would become one of the newest members of the house! :D I'm sure she's going to be something interesting. And having a trio in one can lead to many unique and fun encounters :3 I look forward to seeing and reading much more. I'm loving every chapter and can't wait for the next to arrive in my feed.

Till the next time!

Kaleb

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
The magic of this story gets ever more magical

Annabelle another tremendous chapter this 55 one. Who would have thought Cerberus could be changed into a loving female dog. Go girl I am totally addicted to this story. I will I know read it all again and pick them bits I missed. Netflix or one of the other movie players should make a series on this like they did with Sense8. This is wonderfully creative and magical story that links so much of them from the worlds mythologies into one. Thanks Annabella you are a the beast at your writing craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Installment of New Member Action

An answer about Emily and a new member of the household

Great chapter

Just wish they came out faster, now have to wait a whole month for more

F1_FanF1_Fanalmost 4 years ago

That was great!!! Can't wait for the next installment

HoodedHoodedalmost 4 years ago
Cerberus and Death

This should be interesting Cerberus meets death need more be said :D

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

Oh, yeah, he made Cerberus his bitch. (Pun fully intended.) Hopefully, he knows that dogs like plenty of regular attention.

The life of a Caretaker is apparently a hard one. Mike also meets any obstacles in his way with stiff resistance. And, even better, it works.

Thanks for sharing yet another delightful tail... I mean, tale in the annals of Radley House. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whyboner

Just kidding, I know exactly why I have this boner. Multiple heads and multiple limbs do it for me big time.

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

Anyone who complains about chapters being too long (or to short) needs to just sit down and be quiet. We appreciate the effort put into the story ; and any others ; and love that you share it with us. Please keep up the good work. 5 Stars as usual. Respectfully waiting for the next installment.

marx810marx810almost 4 years ago
Best use if a Tarot card ever

I really like this chapter. I love that you subverted the expectation that Emily was so far gone that there was little left to be redeeming about her in the end to have it turn out that while she did make a bad decision, she's still pretty sympathetic. Looking forward to finding where Amy's heart is so she can be reunited with Naia.

Not gonna lie though, when the Lover's card was introduced, I was wondering if it could be used to at least weaken the Fae Queen. I was expecting it not to work though, so when it became clear that they wouldn't be able to outrun the Cerberus, I was that obnoxious person in a scary movie, yelling at the screen, "Use the card! Use the goddamn card!" The other people on my bus were not impressed. Kidding, of course, but even with using the card on Cerberus, I wasn't expecting her to turn human like that. In retrospect, I totally should have lol.

I loved the following scene. The element of danger was a nice touch, along with the Master/dog dynamic, which I'm a pretty big fan of. Looking forward to seeing how this will add not only to the harem, but having a dog girl and a cat girl in the same house. Lol though I am curious if Yuki was watching or just keeping herself busy while Mike was taming his new Hellhound.

And lastly, Lily being genuinely worried about Mike and kinda playing it off as only being worried about her own self preservation was adorable. I both patiently and impatiently await the next chapter. Take care!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Well, I did not see that coming

Or Cerberus coming either for that matter. Well done Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not gonna lie

I laughed inside at the idea of Yuki facepalming when she realized she threw the Lovers card.

It's even funnier if you know enough Japanese curses to understand she basically just said "oh *dammit*"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck at home with only me to entertain me. I've been waiting with great impatience and mentally pacing. THANKYOU! Now sadly the cycle begins yet again...

JzznJzznalmost 4 years ago
Too long? Never!

Every time I come to the end of a chapter, I am left wanting to read just a little bit more. Your stories are wonder filled works that brightens my day and expose me to the lusts I never realized I harbor. May your pen forever flow with the magic you share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agreed

I'm agreeing with what Slofred has said. I also want to say that I have an adult manga that has a female Cerberus and her human male lover. In it the three heads have thier own personalities.

JOVA82JOVA82almost 4 years ago
I called it!

I knew mike has a habbit of screwing himself away from troubles...

How ever I didn't really expect it to happen.

Allso I was kinda expecting that cerberus would be bit more... hmm... animalistic... I was kinda expecting bit more "anthropomorphised" approach to her.

Oh well, I'm not the writer of this splendid story, and you probably have reasons to make her more human.

Allso nice that we got a a reason for Emilys odd behavior before her death.

And what it comes to chapter legth... I dont think there is such thing as "too long", Too short exist, but it's rare. And in my opinion, short enough that it takes couple huors to read, but still leaves wanting that little bit more is perfect in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Its art

Annabelle, you truly have no reason to apologize... art takes as long as it takes... and your stories are artfully written... foreshadowing that Mike's unique talent was their way out... deux ex machina with the love card... serendipitously using the love card, albeit accidentally... showing the good and evil we all have inside by showing us yet again another side of Emily... that's art... and you do it well... take as long as you need because I love you art...

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123almost 4 years ago
Faithful reader

That's was yet another good chapter can't wait for the next. Keep up the hard work thanks for writing this book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Triple take

Genius. Naughty, furry genius. And I loved the description of Emily composed of TV static.

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 4 years ago
If you haven't read the Ch. Yet don't read this comment!

I normally do my praising of Annebelle Hawthorne on Twitter as it's more convenient for me. But as I will not let a single spoiler slip through on Twitter I can't directly compliment a specific part of the story, so here I go. The scene with Cerberus convoys a form if BDSM known as pet play so well that it exceeds scenes written by authors who have dedicated their time to that particular aspect, which shows just how extraordinary an author The Magnificent Annebelle Hawthorne truly is.

That's my comment,

Tanhors.

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
Tink IS NOT building a doghouse for that!

A first reaction I could see Tink having before Cerberus transforming back into dog/girl form. Even then could see her saying as well. “You caretaker, you take car after she does her business.

Just want to say again, love your work always look forward to it. Unlike some of the other commenters, I don’t wait around like a dog whimpering for her master to get home 😉.

I have 35ish authors that I follow, You, Antidarius, and Dickmarks are my Top three favorite authors. So I refresh “my authors activity” once every couple of days to see what’s come out and keep up with my authors bio’s for updates.

Thank you for your creation of a wonderful world of magic, action and Mystery... at least of what you think of next. 😉

On a different note, I wanted to ask you a few questions pertaining to writing.

Yesterday I started writing my first draft of my (first..maybe) story here on literotica and anywhere for that matter. In a different category than you and this. Might dab later in the nonhuman category. I’d say my grammar is not bad and punctuation borderline ok but still have trouble with it and paraphrasing might be ‘eh so-so’ but I’m trying. Basically what I wanted to ask is if there’s any tips, tricks or just helpful snippets fro writing that would be awesome?

The end seems far off for my story but I’m ok with it being that way. I’m letting the story flow into shape and am having fun creating the characters. I hope it goes well but who knows, even if it doesn’t can’t say I didn’t try at least.

Again thank you for your stories and your part in inspiring to dab into writing.

FZYONEFZYONEalmost 4 years ago
Exceeds expectations

You are doing a magnificent job. I’m a very grateful reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My first comment on this story

Hi Annabelle, I have been reading this story since one of the earliest chapters came out (about ch. 8, I think). The story is one of the most imaginative one I have ever read. Please keep up the excellent work, it is much appreciated. Last I checked you have published only the first of the books as an ebook. Will you be following that up with more? It would be nice to have this story available when I can’t access Literotica.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
more more more

more please I have been reading all the stories you have written on here and love them all keep them coming ,lookin forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I confess, I rate your stories as 5 stars even before I've read them. But you know what? I've never had reason to regret doing that.

Keep up the good work, take care of yourself and once again, thank you so much for sharing your talent. It's a wonderful gift.

G

solaydbaksolaydbakalmost 4 years ago
Best series ever

This is an amazing series. I hope Tink's brain injury gets healed before the series is over.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter.

Yes the Cerberus as hot as fuck. I have been curious about dog girl stuff for a while, and that scene was perfect. I like how Mike is getting better at using his magic. And I'm looking forward to seeing Cerberus integrated into the house. Will she fight with Tink over attention from Mike? Will Cerberus chase Kris around at first? Will death like having a dog around? Will Cerberus and Abella fight over who is the best guardian of the hose? Sorry if I'm thinking too far ahead, I just love speculating about good stories.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 4 years ago
Did Not See That Coming

Very imaginative solution! Just the right amount of dominance and submissiveness. A great addition to the house, and potentially a great addition to Mike's powers. The scenes with Emily were a good step toward closure.

The scene with Kit was a little confusing. I think it comes from not understanding how everyone suddenly remembered the dryad. I look forward to her coming home.

Be safe and healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Always a pleasure to get to enjoy another installment of your work.

Such a good story! Fantastic plot development. I believe I first ran across your story at or around the time you had posted the first 3 chapters. At that time I considered my self lucky to get to read a good story with a bit of erotica. Now and for a decent while I'm more interested in the storyline than the sex. Not that I'd ever want to go without that bit. Lol. Just can't say enough about how much I enjoy reading your story's! I hope you and yours are doing well and I look forward to the next chapter.

fatmanx101fatmanx101almost 4 years ago
Best story on here

I love this story for so many reasons. You have become one of my absolute favorite writers. I even purchased one of your softcover books online and I can't wait for more to come out. As always you find a way to outdo yourself each and every time I love this chapter and I don't know how but from the very beginning I know he was going to fuck his way out of this. Thank you so much

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586almost 4 years ago

Holy shit that was not what I was expecting out of this chapter. Please let him keep her. Very good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
like

Love your Stories!!!!Never Stop Wririting. It keeps Me Alive! Steve

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Best chapter ever

Well done AB. You should be proud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As soon as you introduced the Lovers I was expecting them to come home with a new pet dog. The three-headed dog girl caught me by surprise, though. Excellent work as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sadly in the App not the complete chapter is showing for me. But that way I can finally comment.

Always love your stuff, and waiting for it is horrible! Keep up the good work please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I see conflict between three-titted, violent, beastly girls in the Caretaker's future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Finally caught up to the most recent chapter and really enjoying it. Also this chapter answered my question on what was going to happen to the Druid cause I was thinking that if she was completely gone then who would fill in that spot but now they just need to find her heart and she is back.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42almost 4 years ago
New best girl?

I hope we get more scenes with Cerberus in the future; really like the way you handled that?

Also, I know Mike will probably just get fire breathe from Cerberus, but is anyone else hoping it makes him grow another dick?

Anyone?

No? Just me?

XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Babies?

I wonder if Mike will be one a dad through all of this?

sowerofashsowerofashalmost 4 years ago

That was fucking EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter

"Sorry it was a bit longer than the others, I'm sure you will forgive me." ?

I'm not sure if I can forgive you, well maybe if you post another chapter. Like tomorrow? As always it was a great chapter. Interesting way to introduce cerebus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

Absolutely amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This chapter was really worth the wait, a lot happened and as usual Death keeps his place as best character XD "I love maps!"

Dragon_Rider95Dragon_Rider95almost 4 years ago

Don't you dare apologize for the story being longer. The larger the story the happier I am. In all seriousness amazing story, amazing characters. One of my favourites including all of fantasy I have read so far. And believe me I have read a lot. Thank you for writing this series. I went through all the chapters in just 5 days. Because of the series I am just sleeping 4 hrs a day and having a shitty day at the office. But we'll worth the effort. Waiting for part 56. 🥰🥰

Lenny20Lenny20almost 4 years ago
Unexpected and great

Another great chapter, probably one of the two or three of my favourites in book 4.

The twist with cerberus was really nice and even though I'm not a dog person, I really hope she stays with Mike and the house. And I am very interested to see how Cerberus gets along with Kisa. And what happened to Naia and the others there all of a sudden. And ... a hundred more things.

writerannabellewriterannabellealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Hi all!

Hey, just a quick heads up from me, Annabelle Hawthorne!

Last week, I released the audiobook version of HFHM Book One. Check the bio for links to that and a pre-order link for Book Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super series

I have read the whole series,and am expecting More to come,thanks for the submissions

Old_scallyOld_scallyalmost 4 years ago
Agree

Must agree with Dragon_Rider95, no apologies needed, just keep the fantastic writing going. I eagerly await each new chapter.

AvaritiaAvaritiaalmost 4 years ago
😥😰😨😱🥰😍

Oh look I caught up to the latest chapter…-sits in the corner and rocks-

This story has it all. The dizzying highs, the terrifying lows, the rich creamy centres…

A few times I’ve had to unstick my screen from my face and walk away from the torrents of emotion. Sometimes from sadness but mostly because I couldn’t breathe through the laughter. 😅

But seriously, I’ve absolutely adored this story and have read through it in only a few days. It’s so nice to find not only a good harem book but also one that actually has an explanation for a magical boner! 😂

And that’s not to even mention AN ACTUAL PLOT.

So well done you! I look forward to the continuation of this book and all the others to follow! 5 stars all around!

P.S.: Ok, I know it’s a pipe dream but just once I wish I could find a story where the super he-man main in a (GOOD) harem book has a bi curious moment or two…if anyone’s got any suggestions I’m all ears! 😁

arcaedianarcaedianalmost 4 years ago
Another excellent chapter

thanks for the awesome writing, just finally caught back up on it. I can't wait to read more and I, like the majority of your readers, am waiting with bated breaths for the next installment.

LaBesseLaBesseover 3 years ago

Congratulations on well deserved accolades. "08/20 - Congratulations to Bookwormmom, writerannabelle, and Helysian and all the July category nominees in the Literotica July 2020 Reader's Choice Awards. "

noahbudienoahbudieover 3 years ago

Not sure why, but chapter 55 reposted

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are people so hard up for Non Human stories?

How did this win anything? It's terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done...again!

Annabelle, you imagination is as vivid as your story illumination. A tarot card and sex magic to tame Cerebus? Genius!

To the troll who said this is terrible, show us your creative genius and unparalleled writing skills, otherwise keep the negativity to yourself.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Very nicely done

Your writing is getting better and better, it's flowing along nicely. Your story telling is very good. Keep it up.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Ohhhh yeah

I think he's finally really starting to get it. The game.

This isn't the first time he's been a part of it. Nor the first time its been explained to him. But this really feels like the first time he's truly made a conscience choice about making a real move. If all you've got is sex magic and soul swapping, and you find yourself in front of a lady that could like you, and be nice to have around... Fuck her. Now, this won't solve all his problems, but he is becoming quite the chimera. And he's really embracing it. Because yeah, he's not human anymore. Not really, or at least not solely.

Epic story, and also it seems my binging is nearly at its end. So tragic to need to wait, but the quality is more than worth it. So glad to have the Caretaker finally meet the dryad, even if awoken only painful memories for the time being. Seems like finding the mandragora would be easier than getting back his banshee. Or at least, it would have seemed less of an impossible task before the cute Ceri sisters came to belong to him. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Your work is truly incredible! This chapter was amazing, keep it up =D

GHreaderGHreaderover 3 years ago
Hmmm Troll Critics?

I bet Annabelle could find a place for a critical Troll....

Keep up the wonderful storytelling.

anewfananewfanover 3 years ago

I liked it but I accidentally hit the second star. Can't seem to change it. Sorry about that.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Even Cerebus needs to feel loved. What a great guard force for the the House.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

Poor Tink,

just think of the size of dog house she will have to build on top of everything else she has on her plate! And she hasn't had any of Mike in ages.

He is going to be spread pretty thin between all these females he keeps bringing home. One would think that most of the magic realm comprises entirely of females.

Great chapter. Keep up the good work. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would rather build the doghouse than...

have to take it for walks with a snow shovel and 55 gal. trash bag (5 mil contractors bag of course).

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

I remain utterly amazed and flabbergasted as the creativity and imagination in this story. And she keeps it coming.

THANKS

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

Well done. I was not ready for that spin, but maybe I should have. Keep up the good work.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
Cerberus

You know as soon as she mentioned the Lover card I was like it'd be funny to see what happens if they use it on cerberus. It wasn't funny...it was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It gets all 5! Unfortunately, the page won't let me register the 5 stars. Sorry WAB, Maybe its the Beta format. But it was great. So you got me wondering. If you play fetch with Cerubus, do you need one tennis ball or three?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cerberus, What a good girl!!!

Katzkin *Grinning wickedly*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely awesome! Great chapter and amazing finish! Cerberus might just be one of my new faves

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I personally love your longer chapters and I am so happy with your development of Emily and Cerberus! I wish only that Mike had a chance with Yuki or our resident house cat. I love everything that you have made for this universe and I sorely miss when I run out of time to read or when I notice I'm getting to the end! You are amazing keep up the awe inspiring book you mean the world to so many ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your wonderful strory-telling skills!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol haven't read the later chapters yet but I'm already laughing at the thought of what could happen when Cerberus meets Kisa :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Told Sweet Pea to give the heartwood to the new caretaker?

The Mandragora happened to give Mike a walking stick after the witch incident?

I think he left it in the cave where he slept that night. Calling it here!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Very concerned about the the shadow man escaping through the gate from the Underworld! 😱

Loved the longer chapter! I’m a huge fan of chapters with 5-9 pages. 😁

I apologize in advance of being crass, but this chapter redefines doggy-style.

Finn

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

Nice! Call me regressive, but Mike literally fucking Cerberus into submission was pretty damn hot. That scene could have gone on a little longer for my preference, but it was great. I wonder if Mike and Yuki will ever him hook up? I'm hoping she'll at least get some closure from all of this. Another fine chapter, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Certainly didn't expect him to fuck his way out of that one, but I underestimated you!

Also, I like how even a dead character can have a character arch in this.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

wowow!

woof woof!

its a ruff life innit?

beyond superb Annabelle, truly

Hider141Hider141about 2 years ago

Wow, that's a pretty good development of the story!

It's both comic and happy how he fucked his way out of this dire situation!

Keep it up, Annabelle, your stories are really good, even perfect!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

The revelations in this were riveting. So much so I was surprised there was more when I reached the bottom of page one. Felt heavy enough for a chapter ending.

The story and characterization is great and with the plot ramping up as it is I keep thinking there’s no way a sex scene could fit in here, but you manage to make it work and be good. Amazing work.

jacosg36jacosg36about 2 years ago

See I think I came up with a new game. You have to guess one of Annabelle's tags before you finish the chapter. For this one I was guessing "Tit-fucking Cerberus' 3 breasts" I was close!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was unexpected and brilliantly done, so now he's part Cerberus which offers yet more room to play as you work out what the entails.

Bravo, well done

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Annabelle is a good girl! I guess we could say that Mike was not barking up the wrong tree on this one.

So not only does he have part of the soul of Cerberus with all of the manifestations that come with it, but I am guessing that this is now how he gets through the underworld safely. Does Cerberus know the place where the portal is to the fairy queen? I guess we will find out soon. Great writing as always. I can’t put the story down!

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

Who's a good girl? Cerberus is! 🐶🐶🐶

Loved the part with Emily too, made me pity her just a little, even though she made some very foolish choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boning a hellhound because of a spell cast by a tarot card??

You do know they are used to determine possible future events?

Not cast spells or magic.

I guess Mike will get saved by a Ouija board next.

Dima_SynDima_Synover 1 year ago

Never apologize for long chapters

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Revelations!

Some portentous, others more somber.

The realizations and repurcussions of Naia and the others remembering Amyone has been one of the times this story made me tear up a bit. Not for the first time, and certainly neither the last, unfortunately...

As for Cerberus,

I'm not the slightest bit mad about how that fairly obvious bit of foreshadowing was set up, rather pleased at how well it was played up for comedy.

As always, great parallels of the serious and amusing!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

I don't believe it - Cerberus and Mike as lovers. What is the world or the Underworld coming to? Does this mean he has another monster girl to lok after? Another great chapter. 5 again.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Well, that will make it easy to go back through the Underworld! LOL!

Now I want to bring back Cecilia AND Amymone.

Great chapter.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Cerby is best girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LMAO - A new dog for house!

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

Yes, absolutely yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg you crack me up.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Great he better get one GIANT pooper scooper. Oh and some large economy trash bags. 😝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lucky badtard always coming away fucking off. Are we going to read about finding the wooden heart quest. I hope Dana has sorted out the mapping drones isue on schelude.

Thak you, please write more.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Who says you can't fuck your way out of trouble 😳🤭

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Mike does it “Doggy-Style”!

Wierd but good

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seems a bit rapey ngl

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...