All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 057'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Have a happy Samhain, this story is a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So exciting !

Wow this is getting super exciting with two battles going on at the same time during this cliff hanger. Also I loved the tail job that happened with lily, nice touch. Keep up the amazing writing and best of luck in these times with covid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the feeling of this chapter

As an addition to my other comment about the tail job and other stuff. I was thrilled to see the stuff about trick or treating and tink and yuki having fun causing mischief I'm the night. Also that brutal honesty from tink about wanting to to go out to cause mischief XD looks her dead in the eye and nods, amazing.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

"One of the best parts about writing about an imaginary, magical house is that you get to destroy it over and over without having to actually clean it up." -- LOL!

What a fun ride! Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ab-so-lu-te-ly amazing. And the cliffhanger is challenging! 😃

OccurrenceOnMimasOccurrenceOnMimasover 3 years ago

I don’t even mind the cliffhangers anymore, this shit is just too good for me to be upset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rip and Tear Jenny, Until it is Done

This is an incredible chapter of an incredible series.

It’s difficult to find an author that puts as much effort into rapport and chemistry as you do. Your great world-building and rich characters keep the Radley house as the best series I have ever found on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay you deserve a monster oscar

Seriously a tale this engaging, seemingly well researched as far as cultural folklore is concerned....damn. I can just see you getting half a dozen awards and an Oscar for the movie adaptation.

Don't forget to let this be free,

Regards,

Laup

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Another overachieving story. Another cliffhanger

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 3 years ago
Really gross

I love how lily personality is deepening and turning in something new.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

So hooked on this story. Wonderful. Can't wait to see what is next. As always thank you for sharing your imagination with us.

FZYONEFZYONEover 3 years ago

Holy crap! I heard edge of the seat, but this is pushing it! Now I await another month!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent chapter as always. I’m constantly impressed by how you juggle the cast and it brought a genuine smile to my face when Jenny got in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
justme

Just when I thought these stories were getting predictable you through another well done chapter with a series cliffhanger. Now I'm hooked again.. So the shadow/society/ and an undead spirit horde. Oh and the fae queen. well done

LoydebaileyLoydebaileyover 3 years ago
Monster girls

You sure know how to disappoint your fans

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

oh my holy crap another good one now I will go into withdrawals till the next one , I love it keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dam cliffhangers. Very exciting so far and I hate to wait a month for the conclusion. DAMN

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I want more Tink!

Otherwise a great chapter looking forward to many more. Thanks for sharing.

To Any fans be sure to check out Her Bio, It's so worth it.

JOVA82JOVA82over 3 years ago
Well. Where do I start

And for all of this time I have liked Zel, and I was very saddened to see her leave the harem, withuot much happening.

I have kinda liked Lily, Obvious reasons.

I have liked Abella,

And I absolutely loved Ana (From the spinoff)

Tink allso has her benefits.

Cerberos had her chance, and she kinda blew it. but I think that's something that had to happen for the story.

But now, Jenny, She is scary, And I love it!

And the cliffhanger... Yup. I knew I shuold have expected it, but double cliffhanger... That I didnt expect.

Things are getting very hectic, which usually means that the end of the book is near.

And once again I find myself hoping that there would have been couple more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappoint?

Fuck off with that.

I'm definitely eager for the next chapter.

testdrivertestdriverover 3 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding

Wow ! Of all your chapters , this is the best (for me ) I can't help but feel however , that the next one will be even better as the "bad guys" get their just desserts :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much drama

The last 10+ chapters just feel like forced drama at all times. It’s ok to have a chapter without action, or without twists. You can spread your twists between chapters, and you can spread your action throughout chapters.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Arrgh

How will I last until you post again?, then cliffhangers.

You are killing me with suspense, there where so much going on that I was on the edge of my seat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad, but needed a touch more clarity....

Particularly where you got to the battle sequence, things got a little confused. But that's to be expected because writing battles is a difficult trick unless you do it a lot.

The two biggest issues I have are:

"Large snowflakes were drifting through the air now, and a giant block of ice had pinned the beast's tail to the ground"

With this one, I have the most problems with the word "now", because it describes a series of actions, and for the most part you don't have the other proceeding actions, in this case, the smaller snowflakes, or a chill wind, something. Conversely, "Large snowflakes were drifting through the air, while a giant block of ice" feels more right to me. That could be a style difference though.

The other issue comes with Jenny's arrival on the scene. You point out her dollhouse was broken, but the entire sequence is unclear here. Was it broken by a spirit directly moving it, or was it broken by Kisa when she was thrown from it? Because Jenny has proven that she probably wouldn't have ignored a horde of undead spirits. Sure, you had the few lost souls before (Ch 30), but she might have seen that as a kindred sort of being and not wanted to come play, or I might be mis-remembering and Jenny was still locked up in the Vault then... (and at some point, there's going to have to be a definitive synopsis for each chapter somewhere, like maybe Fandom.) On the other side, Jenny did consider Beth to be a bit of a friend, and I also doubt she would have sat idle while a friend was in trouble. Still, it makes, at least for me, to have the scene be unclear a bit in that moment.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

Good to see Jenny enjoying herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn, Cliffhangers!

No sex, but amazing story, nonetheless! God, bless you! You’re an amazing writer.

I can’t wait until the end.

Mike should get Tink some sexy lingerie. Something crotchless or lacey enough so it’s barely there and her tail can poke through.

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

So good and exciting. Each and every chapter has been enthralling. I come to the end and think OMG got to wait now. Annabelle, I so how someone at Netflix od Amazon read this and think we make a TV series on this magnificent story. Adult of course. We want to see as near as damit some of the sex too hehe. Your story writing is captivating and imaginative. It pulls one in you can feel and relate to your characters

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

Another captivating chapter. Suspense, drama, and lots and lots of unexpected twists. The Fae queen is the oldest bitch on the block. She has never met the likes of Mike. How that evolves will be a drama to excite. The shadow is a hidden entity but will be revealed too. God Annabelle, I find me drawn into the reading. The story has me captivated from the beginning to the end. I do hope and I know I have said it a few times, Netflix or Amazon or another massive studio should pick this story up and turn it into a long-running series. Your writing and storytelling is magical.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Great chapter!

I really liked this one. Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with all of us. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating

Another captivating chapter.

I really liked Mike´s trip through the underworld going to have to look up a few things to see if they are based from some Mythology or your own creativity (I don´t mind I actually like Mythological references.) by the was When Lily mentions ancient being and chains. is that a reference to Hellraiser and the Cenobites? that would be terrifing!

Liked the way Lily was looking out for Mike.

Look like Beth and the rest are in for a real fight back at the house. Wonder how they are going to stop the shadow,

Great story. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

You write such wonderful and captivating stories. I've said it before, you have a gift. Thank you for sharing and entertaining us during these times.

"Will Tink finally wear underwear?" I was laughing and I hadn't even started reading the story!

Thank you Annabelle.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 3 years ago

You get to destroy the house, but then you make poor Tink fix the darn thing.

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Outstanding as usual. Thank you. Loved Tink's retorts to the teens. Also the tag, reverse tail penetration. That is one specific tag!! 😀

Looking forward to more.

actor7603865actor7603865over 3 years ago
I love this story

I've been reading since Chapter 01 was first published.

It's awesome.

Loving the Lily and Dana story as well.

Thanks.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 3 years ago

Awesome story 5 stars

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 3 years ago

As always a truly delightful read. I long for the day I first found this story and the chapters stretched out in front of me.

Keep up the good work it is greatly appreciated.

Brian

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Top notch

This might be another one of may favourite chapters from book 4 (which I already have 5 of, I think XD).

The interaction between the girls and people and their kids was just so good, and I also really liked the return of an older character - though I had to think long and hard about who that Marco guy actually was.

And for the first time ever I am confident to predict something in this story, because it was mentioned a few times that Cerberus can burn souls and the shadow wants one ... so I think I can guess where his downfall lies. Maybe. Never know for sure with this one, and that's what I absolutly love.

And btw, 5* as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant wait for more

This is my second time reading HFHM and ive read your other stories as well! I am on the edge of my seat... You have an incredible talent!! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You'd better hope Tink never gains narrational awareness, or else she'd probably come after you for wrecking the house again every time she finishes fixing it.

Jcg54Jcg54over 3 years ago

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Of course I catch up on this chapter 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think that the shadow might have had attached himself to Cerebus,so when Cerebus got invited in,he too got his chance,since either way he's a shadow and might be connected with the Underworld and as Mike is the only one who can invite him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No pregnancies? :(

Im a big fan!

But was disappointed to see at the outset of this chapter that Kisa doesnt seem to have been impregnated by Mike as was implied last chapter. With all the naughtiness going on, I've often thought that it would add a nice touch to the story if Mike got to get several of these women pregnant?! Very sexy possibilities here. Please reconsider and have Mike able to get these ladies with child!! Obviously the Cyclops would like children, but even more I'd like to see Mike impregnate Kisa, Lily, Tink, Cerberus, and Naia (my favourites) and possibly Abella too. No problem if they're not human, magic can overcome all! A bunch of part human, part monster kids can be amazing plot devices too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda want some Mike to get some of them pregnant

I really hope Mike gets some of his girls Pregnant. Really looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this series soooooo much!

Happy Samhain to you too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Took my breath away

I'm not sure why others want babies in the mix. Maybe its some primal instinct in them to procreate. This was my favorite chapter yet!! The fight was great. I will miss the Dragon, though. Can't wait for the next installment and next book!!! Fantastic.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 3 years ago

WOW!

That was an action packed chapter!! Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great chapter! Another story I never want to end

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Play with me.

Wowzers. What a chapter to get caught up at. So freaking epic.

Though I know I should spread it out more, the ones I'm worried about are the Ceri sisters. Poor girls, all along outside stemming the tide by themselves. Though perhaps their naughty "big/ little" sis will show up and help. I'm sure Lily would love a good brawl.

Epic chapter. So glad I finally got over the daunting task of the number of chapters and just dug into it. So good.

Thank you so much for your work. Looking forward to the continuations of both fights. ~As as a side note of something I've not actually brought up over the last couple of days, though I've been meaning to. I'm still soooo very curious about a sapphire medallion. That teaser has been there forever it feels like. But what will be revealed will occur when and if its time comes. Be well ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
new reader

Found this series about a week and a half ago. Read chapter 57 first. Had no clue what was going on, but i loved the writing style. I have now read all 57 chapters in order and eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Give them hell Jenny

You know you fucked up when Jenny gets involved.

Fantastic chapter as always, can't wait for the next one to see what you have in store for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Allways read the story tags rotfl 🤣

That was so beyond awesome! A lot happens in this chapter: good, bad, funny, scary, sexy, and most of all unexpected. Altogether I think this was the absolute best way you could have done Halloween at the Radley House. You pulled out all of the stops and this is going to be one hell of a climax to book 4. And I have the distinct impression that Beth's Halloween costume was actually your costume once upon a time. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh No!! I'm All caught up!

reached chapter 57 in 3 days.! thank your very much.. being randy brought me here however the plot got me hooked! shoutout all the way from the Philippines!!

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 3 years ago
Keeps getting Better And Better.

Another Amazing Chapter. Got To Say Jenny Has Been A favorite of mine and I Love How she is so badass. Keep up the great work.

orion6275orion6275over 3 years ago

I loved the story, hope you continue writing the story, fell in love with the characters, I have always loved stories with MAGIC in them. what a wonderful mind you have to put your fantastic ideas to paper(so to speak), I can only hope to continue to read them.

thank you very much

stoshbstoshbover 3 years ago

Noooooo.... I’ve caught up and now have to wait for the next chapter. Thank you WriterAnnabelle, your work is awesome!

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586over 3 years ago

Each time I read this series it just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 3 years ago
Thank Goodness for Magic

"Fuck 'em up, Jenny," Beth said.

Great chapter. I hope that the Jabberwock gets its eyes back SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't understand why didn't Cerberus do anything to help here; she seemed very powerful, but no value here? Also, why Yuki who was so powerful couldn't do much in this fight?

AUM67AUM67over 3 years ago

Loved the Andrew Dice Clay reference.

Great stories. Thanks for all the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think once Cecilia is back, Mike deserves round 2 with Lily & Cecilia. He has worked pretty hard to get her back.

The threesome scene with Mike/Lily/Cecilia was the hottest one in this whole series, so need another round. LOL. Maybe have some audience this time, like Death, Abella, just to add something funny to talk about later. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A big battle while Mike is away! Oh damn.

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 3 years ago

It cracks me up how people tell you how much they love your writing, and then tell you what you should write. Thanks for the awesome story. You do you, I have loved it all so far.

NirosuNirosuabout 3 years ago

So old caretakers can bypass the geas rule of having to be invited in. Kind of weird, but can sort of get it.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
Marco

As soon as this weasel showed up again I figured he was the idiot willing to sell his soul. Hope Mike gets stronger I'm sick of this noodle-necked punks trying to kill him all the time.

kalaliciouskalaliciousabout 3 years ago

Go Jenny! May be creepy as fuck, but she's learned some loyalty! ;)

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

huh. when did mike get his hands on a jennysaurus wrecks? i hope our favorite doll and threeheaded fluffball can turn the tide.

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

6 STARS as usual. What a terrific ride

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I love what you did with lily and I love how you wrote his travel through the underworld ! But goodness am I so anxious about how messed up everything is going to get on both sides of the vale now. I know no matter how much I might be scared for everything to get broken you always find a way to fix it and make it look like better then new. I am so happy to see what happens with the darkness and finally get some closure for a few of the threads you have been working on for a while now. Marco always seemed to me from what you described as the vector for the darkness but never did I see the society being involved! I love your work Annabelle, I am so thankful for a Halloween chapter as that is my favorite time of the year ❤ I am gripping the edge of my seat and I can't imagine what I will fine next. But I know if I know anything that whatever you write it will be legendary :) 11/10 as always. Please read this when you are feeling down your writing is amazing please believe that yourself as we do !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this so much thank you so much for writing it 😭😭😭

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Where can I get a security system on par with this one? Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

I crazy love this and am on the edge of my seat!

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Tink needs a chapter dedicated to her trick or treat escapades! Wonderful stuff. I am having a blast reading it.

GoulGoulover 2 years ago

You could probably keep an entire construction company bussy, just with the repairs on the house.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

i sooo love wee tink

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Once more over the top we go to hell and back! I need a break to absorb all that happened in this chapter!!! :)

Unleash the Jenny

CynavoxCynavoxalmost 2 years ago

Am I the only one who hears Hugo weaving when the shadow talks? I can't be the only one that hears a classic agent Smith in their head right?

Spooky_Electric84Spooky_Electric84almost 2 years ago

Lily has definitely become my favorite character. It's been awesome to see her grow and watch her relationship grow with Mike. I like how he just allows her to come and go at her own pace, and she is finally to the point she is just so affectionate with him without fear and complete trust.

I think out of the characters, she probably loves him the most. I mean, they all love and adore each other and have great respect for one another, but I think she is on that in love level, like how Yuki and Emily were. I also don't think she is scared to admit or deny this either, which is refreshing cause I think she is also learning to be honest and trust herself as well.

Her trying play matchmaker between Mike and Beth while also give him a handjob was adorable.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

All forming up into a truly epic climax!

One of my favorite parts to any story, here handled with urgency of suspense, and careful pacing building a sense of impending doom.

That, and the one line that crystallized the threat facing the protagonists: "we can come up with a plan while he's devastated by his losses"

Chills, that gave me actual chills, even on the second read through.

I wonder what sort of theme music would best suit the Abella/Yuki wrecking team arriving?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Too excited to stop. Gotta move on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I won’t lie, Beth is probably my favourite woman in this house, and the sexual tension between her and Mike is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The part involving Jenny was a nice touch. Well done. 5 Stars.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Another 5/5 for me! I really hope Mike & Beth come to terms with the status of their relationship someday. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was afraid Beth would be the shadow's target for taking over.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Uh oh! Asses are about to be KICKED!

GREAT chapter.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

It's always fun when Jenny cuts loose and we get to remember what a badass she is!

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

Even before you find him, Beth, Marco is a dead man. The shadow is taking so much of his life force that there will be nothing left in a few days. I wonder how the coroner is going to make of his remains.

Detective: So what to make of this? Has he starved to death or dehydrated or what?

Coroner: It is actually none of those. I can understand where you get that idea, but it as though this man has been dead in a desiccating environment for days, but you say his co-workers said he was at work yesterday. It is an odd one. I'll let you know what I find after I do the full autopsy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An epic battle has just started an another is announced I cannot wait to read next chapter. But first, Lily has an unique way to help Mike through underworld. I liked.seen the house members enjoying the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Fuck 'em up, Jenny!" - best line yet!

Has that front porch got a shit magnet?

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

There goes the porch ... again...😔

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Fuck 'em up, Jenny," This is possibly the best battecry ever.

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Now that is a fucking Halloween party to beat all Halloween parties. Starting with a whole lot of, ahem, sopapilla scented trick or treaters, a naughty and oh so lovable goblin, and a headless horseman. Poor Mikey having to endure a handjob (tailjob? Tailblowjob?) while riding a three headed hellhound through purgatory. And major attack by all sorts of evildoers, destroying the house again! Then there's the old pissed off caretaker causing all kinds of fuckery. Damn, and I mised out on that party! Bet a lot of the youngsters will remember that Halloween for the rest of their lives.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

What a rollicking good Samhain! Let's go see what the party in fae-land is like....

CoucyCoucy7 months ago

"Remember, never trust a man who claims to be noble." - good line, and I like the honest about the Catholic church. - Enguerrand

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

When it was mentioned that the magic protecting the house was going to weaken I was wondering if that woman from the Society was going to show up again.

Chromy2483Chromy24836 months ago

This story of yours just gets better and better. It is so wildly wonderful!

ThisIsMe1966ThisIsMe19666 months ago

The magistry of imagination is beguiling. I am constantly on edge, waiting for the next burst of light to claim me. A wonderful tale for the eges.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

Be Invited in the house once and you can do whatever the fuck you want even be openly violent without the security system kicking in ?

This security system is useless. It let in more threats than it stopped, Mike must think to upgrade it once he comes back home. Because it doesn't make any sense.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...