All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 061'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

I don't know if should feel happy for reading such an excellent new chapter or sad for not having any more HFHM to read anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I read the 60 chapters in about 20 days and now waiting for a new chapter for this long is frustrating.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

A lovely start. Here we go again on one of your wonderful wild rides. Looking forward to more.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Like always I love this story but like before that man telling him the end is near is very foreboding looking, will have to watch him, , I love the way you tell the story I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amymone and Naia <3

They have great quemistry, so funny.

DragonTamerAshyDragonTamerAshyover 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing start to the fifth book! I love arachne, so you can imagine how happy I am to hear that there's gonna be one (or more) in HFHM! I love what you're doing and hope for more! I also would love some more attention with abella, if you can work that in. I think abella is one of my favorite characters and mike, as far as I know, hasnt gotten to see her tail fuck herself yet ;3 keep up the good job Annabelle.

DragonTamerAshyDragonTamerAshyover 3 years ago

Oh and one other thing I wanted to mention/ask is, I wonder if you're going to add in a sandworm girl in as well. I don't know how you would but I just figured I'd throw it out there as a idea for you.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Nice chapter

And yaaay one of my favorite spider girls is here! I still want to know if something happened to their Mom or if they're just short lived.

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. I've quite enjoyed all your writings.

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

Now that's one way for Eulalie to arrive. Mike will soon have to fuck her as here breeding needs will kick in. I think I am going to enjoy how she gets to fit in. But how long now before him and Beth finally get it together. He needs to get her with child so the house can now have a family dynasty to help protect it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come to Mummy !

Hi Anabelle and everyone !

It's good to have a new book start and see the house in some semblance of normality (before the next big crisis)!

Please don't worry too much about your schedule, dear author, you still are one of the fastest writers around and each chapter is a delight well worth whatever wait.

I have a guess about the new guest in the house besides Eulalie... As implied by the title, it seems that there might be a Mummy in a crypt under the house. Beetles, broken walls and ancient paintings all scream mummy to me...

We'll soon find out what kind of new sexy creature lurks on or around the house, can't wait for the next chapter !

Best wishes,

Professor Anon

PS : thanks for listening to my advice a while ago. I haven't been very active in comments, but I made sure to upvote all chapters, and really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was a great chapter...

...until spider-lady showed up.

I'd seen her alluded to before, and honestly, this was the first character/creature I have zero interest in and hope goes away.

Even the colored fairies as bugs was annoying, but they weren't the same as a fully formed as the other major characters. Sex-with-bugs isn't a thing, I don't think, most people are thrilling to. I know this is a whole side story and you probably have a whole plan for this character.

Sigh...I hope I can hang on, because the story, the journey, has been pretty amazing so far.

(I will say, aside from this aspect/character, that I only have two minor quibbles. One: fix Dana. If she isn't going to be straight, or even just 'bi' for Mike, that's perfectly fine. Just stop holding her sort of hostage to Mike's jizz. Everybody else is there willingly, except the undead lesbian who otherwise wouldn't want any part of Mike. Two: pay off Beth and Mike. I suspect you are laying this groundwork now...that it happens, finally, this book. Good.)

All of this is still a minor complaint because the overall story(ies) remain(s) so well done. You (Annabelle) could probably write about Transformers or aliens or a car tire and make it sexy to most...

Still, a giant 'sexy' spider? Just creepy. 'No thanks' for this fan.

joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
YES!

Aw man, I did not see that coming. I was really thinking a frost giant or something. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it!

Excellent start to a newbook. Nice job refreshing characters without making it seem forced. Can't wait to seewhere you take it! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter

*Possible spoilers if you haven't read the D&H or previous books

Grand opening for the fifth book! The mysterious neighbor and Eulalie introduced. I wonder who main antagonist is? The Order? Society returns? Maybe the angry soul did not die? I enjoy the erotica quite a lot but the story is much more addicting.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

You never disappoint us, this is off to a great book number five, looking forward too reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@eragon43

A little of column A, and a little of column B.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

If I'm not mistaken Mike's about to be a daddy. I don't think a certain dryad was joking when she begged 'Fertilize me!'. The spring equinox celebration was always about making things grow and *new life*. I'm thinking a nature incarnation like a dryad would take that aspect of it seriously, nature puns notwithstanding.

I'm pleased for the new arrival, I look forward to her finding a way to fit in. I enjoyed 'The Last of her Kind' and am going to give 'Dead and Horny' a go now.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Fuuuuuck!!!

The chapter is already over! In my gluttony I have consumed it already.

Thank you so much for this. This story is fantastic. But don't think I missed what just happened. The Arachne Sapiens just said she was in trouble. (Iirc from TLoHK, this would basically be a subspecies. One that might not even have the full panic-inducing instincts of the previous generations that Abella is familiar with.)

Whether you say its homework or no, I definitely need to Actually *explitive* read the other story. I've had it sitting there for too long. Its shameful of me. But I suppose I'm just worried about Dana. She's got a rough ticket, and as we find out in this chapter, things still aren't ideal. Still, its a journey worth taking, and if this is the same girl that ate some crayons, I want to read more about her. Even if she's not, that family is a hoot. Regardless, of their presence or not, I really do want to know more about Dana, Lily and Tick Tock. If nothing else, I do have the security of knowing they make it to at least March.

Thank you again. Hope you and yours stay well. Looking forward to more. xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of hooks and clue to continue the story

Hi Annabelle,

Really enjoyed this start to your next book. I was hoping that one or both of the arachnids would make it to the house. Looking forward to see how it develops.

It seems we have the extremes in build up to a sex scene in this story. A couple of paragraphs for Mike and Anymone, but a couple of books for Mike and Beth. That relationship is getting almost painful at this point. I hope they come to somesort of conclusion before much longer.

Please keep up the excellent work. You’re one of about six authors on Lit that I wait for new offering from and read them as soon as they come out. Your stories never disappoint me.

JOVA82JOVA82over 3 years ago
Normality?

That's rare in Radley huose.

How ever, What I suspect will be my new favourite girl in the house, At least if she has similar habits as her mother...

All I can say is I can't wait what's coming in not so distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spiders

On one hand, I'm thrilled with the intricacy of the overlapping story, but at the same time the original arachne story was so perfect to me it pains me every time you extend that subplot. Great story though. I just hope Mike doesn't replace our favorite war vet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice and easy chapter.... I like it.😊

I thought it was a nice chapter. Now I'm curious why Eulalie showed up at Mike's place the way she did.

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 3 years ago

Yay.... Book 5 at last. Love your work

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Noticed one repeated word here in sullyvahn's dialogue "no idea why they atall they be showin' up." Five stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You have a gift, Annabelle. Thank you for sharing it with us.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Battleship piece destruction is a genius move. I wish I had thought of that move while playing with my brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you finished it perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You sure do know how to tease a guy...

What's Eulalie doing at the house, and why isn't her sister with her? Is her family in actual trouble, or did she just get tired of being confined to the forest? Or maybe she is going into heat like her mother did before? Aagh, I can't wait till the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for this good story

Please, please, please do not kill Violet!!!(If you are not planning to do so,then let’s just say I am hysterical).You are the best.Keep on writing. My best regards.

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 3 years ago
Another Amazing Chapter

So Many possibility with how this can go, love the battleship game. Cant Wait To Read more. keep up the awesome work,

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 3 years ago
Another Awesome Chapter

Wow so many way and possibilities this can go. Love The idea about the battleship game. Another awesome chapter. I cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Those worried about the other sister

As someone who works in a supply chain, it is pretty common for two boxes, labeled 1 of 2 and 2 of 2, to leave one place at the same time but still arrive a week apart form each other. So don't panic about only one sister arriving. The other's probably been misplaced at a depot somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Darn it!

Boo! Hiss! A cliffhanger!

Excited to see what comes next haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, now I have to go and read D&H

While your writing is of a high quality in general,personally, I found _The Last of Her Kind_ to be the most enjoyable (the romance of it, and the fact that it ends, and on such a high note). I'm glad to see Eulalie show up in this one. I've had to go back and read the last three sections of _D&H_ to get a better background, and now I've got to read the prior five to understand how they got there.

I admit prior to the excursion into _D&H_ the line about Eulalie looking like she was in her mid-twenties was a bit confusing based on the simple math that she was born in '75 or '76, and this chapter takes place no earlier than about 2018.

This also is slightly problematic for Eulalie, as her mother was born post-WW2. which puts her (Ana's) lifespan at about 70 years, maybe 75 on the very outside. Eulalie is already over halfway through that, and a good 5-10 years older than her mother was when she (Ana) had her (Eulalie). Maybe this is going to be the caretaker dynasty that gets established?

CarchariasCarchariasover 3 years ago

So many questions created in just a few sentences. Did the Order track Eulalie's search for the Dragon's Seed to their cabin and that's why she had to leave? If Eulalie is at the house, where is Velvet? Why did she show up via shipping crate instead of traveling by tree with Bigfoot? What will she eat now that she's at the house? The greenhouse doesn't have any large game, just centaurs. And I just got completely caught up on this series, so now I have to wait.

desertratazdesertratazover 3 years ago
Tension

Will the sexual tension between Mike And Beth EVER be resolved? I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait for this book!

Ugh, getting tired of the centaur creatures. Not the actual clan, but the de-anthropomorphism of monsters.

It’s been a trend lately (that I’ve been seeing) of authors just slapping a female torso on a bug and calling it day.

I imagine something closer the Magnus Sisters from Final Fantasy or this:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/28/8d/a9/288da9f558dbf110d1ace4d829b39b2c.jpg

It’s about the combinations of sexy elements.

Not the mishmash of parts.

LoydebaileyLoydebaileyover 3 years ago
Monster girls

Boy you know how to keepem hanging just #!!# HURRY UP''.LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
omg it's Eulalie!!!!

Eulalie is Ana's daughter from " the last of her kind "

one of writerannabelle's other stories YAY!!! ;3

Messy112Messy112over 3 years ago
More

Beth-Yeti sex scene in the making with humongous cock

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveover 3 years ago

Amymone should have been done justice with.

As a person who reads as voraciously as Amymone, I feel there should have been more depth and buildup to her intercourse with Radley. But I guess this was a plot point which needed to be got out of the way. The tree puns were also a bit off taste, since those made it feel as if it is just another novel way of making the scene amusing.

This was just a suggestion, and many would ask me to chill and get over my ideas, and consider it in a lighter vein. But I had been a fan of her, and had been quite interested in knowing how her story might proceed, but I am just disappointed now.

On another note, your introduction of Eulalie was quite interesting, and Radley ‘drowning in her eyes’ is a sign that he might be quite enamored of her in the future.

I must appreciate your use of many simple world building concepts and their interplay in creating a piece of this length, and I understand that somehow, you must retain control of your creation, and not try to appease the masses at every turn. But I would quite like it if you could build a bit more depth to the characters who are not that involved in the major scheme of things, given that with many other characters you have done so. This has raised our expectations quite a lot, and we wouldn’t be right to expect less from you in my opinion.

Just a humble opinion.

Regards,

Maximillian Maissoneuve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your work

I love reading your work. This would make a great series on hbo, showtime, etc. I think this would beat GoT. I bring read your chapters they are that good. Looking forward to seeing the Mike and Beth hookup round 2. I almost expected her to get some residual powers from the fight between her and the shadow since she was able to hold on to the Grimoire.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Travelling problems

Hi Anabelle and everyone !

People are wondering why Eulalie arrived by crate and what happened to her sister. If I'm not mistaken, Eulalie is the older daughter, her spider part is that of a black-widow type spider, a spinner of traps with patience. So devising a stratagem to get carried all the way to Mike's house seems in-character with her spidey part.

Why are we not seeing Velvet then ? Well, she's a wolf-spider on the bottom half, so I doubt she would have enjoyed, survived or even considered being carried in a box... If she made the trip, she probably did so overland, living of the land as she travelled to the house. It seems more fitting for her character and abilities.

Best wishes,

Professor Anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am enjoying this but am tired of waiting for Beth and Mike

It is a good story and lots of fun but it is time for Beth and Mike. 61 chapter build up is too much. Please move their relationship up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smart choice to hold off on Beth and Mike

Fun stuff. I'm glad to see the tie-in from your other series - nicely done.

FWIW, the tension ramped up as soon as you got Lily opposing Abella. With 2 characters that we trust, when they contradict each other, you add a great dose of uncertainty and suspense about how things will actually play out.

Another commentator asked to fast-forward Mike and Beth. I'd vote the other way. I like how the hook-up getting the most delay, the most slow difficulty (and therefore the most emphasis) is the 2 regular humans. I hope that, after all the supernatural couplings, you have time for a long, slow-burn, romantic, erotic, fabulous love scene with those two.

The part that I can do without are the efforts to do a general re-cap of the whole scenario. If someone wants to know about the centaurs or the minotaur, let them go back and enjoy the whole delightful adventure. With less time on broad, shallow summarizing, I hope that will allow you more time for meaningful relationship interactions and juicy parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

One of the most enjoyable series I’ve ever read.

Looking forward to the next installment.

I’ve devoured this so far and can hardly wait for more.

LargoKittLargoKittover 3 years ago
Drinking from the firehose

Annabelle,

Your writing is a tour de force and your characters and their environment have so many features that the possibilities are literally inexhaustible. Sex scenes between or among a plethora of chimaera has so many possibilities? I'm sure your fans enjoy the slam-bang pace and constant POV alteration, much like in an animé or a video game with constant beasties popping up. I, however, get exhausted. To put it one way, I can't see that fast. (Now which one is this and does she have the tentacles or the spines?) I do think you have the basis for a naughty video game series. Keep doing what you are doing while I sit on the fountain and pant

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Grat start to a new story

A fantastic start to a new story. Not sure how I feel about the first four books playing out over a few months and now a time jump of half a year. I hope we learn a little more than we did this chapter about what has changed in that long of a time.

The Amymone sex scene was great to read, the tree puns landed, at least for me. They sprouted laughter XD

And it's absolutely awesome to see Eulalie. I'm already awaiting the next chapter to learn what happened with her sister and father. I hope nothing too bad, although I have a feeling we will see Cyrus die at the hands of Mike by the end of this book (although I would have prefered at the hands of a certain Nam-veteran).

Five stars, as always, never deserves anything less.

mharrisonmharrisonover 3 years ago

Excellent as always... :)

Really looking forward to reading how this progresses.

Many thanks for all your work on this series and for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start to book 5.

I've enjoyed all of your stories. Interfacing the stories from "Last of Her Kind" and "Dead and Horny" into this was genius. Let us know if you plan to write published books. Keep up the great work.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I was just thinking about spider-girl and bam, she drops in on the next page. She is a great character to add to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your stories

Your stories have been, and continue to be, a bright spot that I look forward to when times have been dark and depressing or even just dull and boring. So I just want to say thank you, and please keep sharing your amazing talent with us.

deltamotordawgdeltamotordawgover 3 years ago
Thanx

Keep it up, like a drug, can't get enough. For all of it, Thank you

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

An Arachne, or a Drider?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome character addition,would like to see more action.thanks

Nice addition

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresover 3 years ago

Outstanding! Another masterpiece! Give me more! 5 🌟 as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was pretty sure that the arachne girls would show up in book 5 after the foreshadowing about Mike's fear of spiders in the last chapter, but I never imagined it'd come this quick. Also, I'm surprised at how many people in the comments seem to have not read this spin offs. Get on it people, they're great!

Anyway, 5 stars, A+, 10/10 as always.

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

I guessed the arachne would make an appearance since death prank. I've been waiting for them to come the house since reading the spin off - which is awesome by the way, you definitely should read it if you haven't already. Hopefully Eulalies sister will make it there too, or at the very least is still safe in the forest. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mike and Beth please!!!!!

Mike and Beth please?!!!!! They are to of the most pivotal and I know when they come together it will be amazing, but it has been so long in coming.....

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

61 chapters and I’m still hooked. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mike+Beth=???

Likely a whole house free-for-all, but also likely the ending of the series, if it happens. Would be epic for the two of them, but also a ending to the long time coming them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

OMG I caught up with you finally so now I have to wait.

Great start to the next chapter. Still got some threads to build on and I am excited to see where they lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Correct me if I'm wrong,

I thought Mike acquired his "Danger sense" from Sofia, not Naia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Nope nope nope absolutely nope.

Great story though.

Pat338Pat338over 3 years ago
Interesting

What other weird and wonderful beings are going to be found,keep writing.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

I like to see all the stories being tied together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love your HFHM stories! I stumbled across it by accident, started from Chapter 1 and had to binge the series during this week! Great work, and thanks for all of your efforts!

I was in two minds about reading this Chapter 61 as I’m all caught up now 😢, this waiting thing is terrible! 😭😉. Looking forward to your next releases and I’m checking out the spin off tales while (im)patiently waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh cool it's her!

But where's the other sister?

JayDubbJayDubbabout 3 years ago

What’s in the pastries!?

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
My dream

Spiders are my 4th favorite animal so you can imagine what this is doing for me.

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

ooooh. an arachne. lets hope shes as sweet as the rest of the house. dana and lily found her, so shes clearly not bad. i hope she fits in.

Capecrusader7Capecrusader7about 3 years ago

I love the dryad sex. I want more plant puns. She is such an amusing character. Love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

YES!!! Thank you so much for bringing her/them back!!!

Katzkin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do love the Home, but have a super soft spot in my heart for 'Last of her kind' because that's how I was introduced to writerannabelle's fantastic and enthraling writing!!!

Katzkin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh.

A story crossover. Looking forward to it!

Somebody needs to get pregnant! Mike has been lucky so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm new to this series and have been binge reading it for the last 3 weeks. I never expected to find a story that I would enjoy this much for the story on this website. Please don't make Dana human again. That would make no sense and she wouldn't be a monster girl anymore. I consider her issue to be more of an identity problem than an undead problem. I'm glad she is starting to work through her heterophobia. I think that embracing her bodies craving, and probably having full sex to completion with Mike, may be the key to being able to feel human again and not be so dependent on eating his cum. Maybe it could turn her into a new type of undead monster 🤔

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I love what you have done with the place but I will keep this comment shorter then normal because I am not a huge fan of reintroducing everyone and everything to new readers as I think they should like I did and start from the beginning. But I won't begrudge them this kindness and I appreciate you doing it of course. Just it doesn't do anything for me and I will say as much as this chapter was great I will instead remark apon that this is the character you made from not just the dead and horny series if I am catching that correctly and now I can't wait to meet her and see what she is all about ♥️ also I can't wait for a romantic scene again like you did with Lily but of course I would love to see it with another girl if possible but otherwise I am still proud of your amazing skills still growing and I hope you are too. Can't wait to read the next chapter

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I sure hope that Mike and Beth get together...5 stars

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

@iseeyoufly1964 same here man, same here

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I'm anxious to see a relationship blossom between Mike and Beth. Oh, and uh, I'm not a fan of spiders. I live in Southeastern US and the local arachnids are no bueño! However, I'm sticking with the story and investing in a silicone mouthguard to keep from grinding my teeth away. Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Okay, my biggest phobia is spiders. I hope she turns out to be a good friend!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

She’s a very good friend of Lily and Dana. They met her and her family in the ‘Dead and Horny’ series.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

Woo, Eulalie has joined HFHM! I love it when authors have characters from other stories join in. It just fleshes out their worlds and makes the universe feel connected.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

When will Mike or ANY male in this story have bi-sexual homoerotic sex? Lily could transform herself into a Man and screw Death! You have shown Lesbian Sex. And LOTS of Man with Monster love. A Man loving another Man is not as strange as a Man fucking a tree-woman, snake-woman, three-headed-dog-woman, carmt-woman, bug-women, a doll-woman, or a spider-woman! Just let Mike get railed by the Postman. I hear the Postman always cums twice! (That is a literary pun that Amymone might appreciate.) No reason why Amymone can’t also have a male aspect. Trees have both male and female sex organs! Let Amymone fuck Mike’s ass. Heck Sofia should take Mike’s submissive human-ass with a magic strap-on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I was wondering...

Yes! I was wondering when Mike would have sex with the tree. Does she have labia or a knot hole? I guess I'll have to stay tuned to find out! :) Oh! I liked the spider - lady, though I wonder what the delivery driver would think if he found out he had a living creature in the box. Isn't there law against that?

Thank you Annabelle for a truly enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone with crippling arachnophobia…I feel for Mike.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

I’m glad to see one of Ana & Darren’s kids are doing alright(well sorta, cause she said she was in trouble). I love seeing this continuity between stories and eras(between the last of her kind stories and this one).

Also I love Amymone. Kudos for fitting so many tree puns in that scene.

jacosg36jacosg36about 2 years ago

So very happy to see Eulalie again. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble she ends up making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate spiders but can’t wait to love this one!

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

Yay, the spider family is back!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Damn it. Forgot to break off and read Dead and Horny. Now I'll hae to read two together.

Another nice gentle start, though he was going to make some progress with Beth,,think she needs healing by hus magic?

5 again.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

So it begins...some good laughs, a few dramatic bits of foreshadowing, and one great big sign of conflicts right at the end.

Book 5 is awesome, even if some things didn't go as I had expected.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Nope, not spiders--hell no! I don't even like to look at pictures of them. She better be extra nice.

Great chapter.

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

Dryder for the win!

scritescriteabout 1 year ago

These calmer scenes with everyone in the House just interacting and helping each other out are some of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the care to detail in every day scenes that Annabewriter put in each chapter. It's something I forgot to tell in previous posts. Please, continue to surprise us with your tales.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Why do I have the feeling we haven't seen the last of the scarab yet...

And what made spidergirl come over...

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Your talent is immense, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This seems like a great way to start Book 5, Annabelle. I'm glad that I read "Dead & Horny" Book 1 right after reading HfHM Book 3, and I am more glad that I read "Last of Her Kind" between HfHM Book 4 and my starting Book 5. You are a great writer, and I'm looking forward with great glee to reading this book and the others that follow.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...