All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 073'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story. It is incredibly complex and well thought out. Very good work Annabelle!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh you alwayz leave such good cliffhangers!! Kewp up the good work!

DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Brilliant once again! Jenny is an absolute star 😎

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleover 2 years ago

Ugh a total cliff hanger all around. You are killing me here. It was a wonderful chapter to read. And seriously can't wait for more. Thank you.

toughbunztoughbunzover 2 years ago

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing all around i literally counted the fucking days left to its release, i hope mike tears leeds a new one when he finds out he has his child

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tick tock motherfucker! Sam Jackson would be proud

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wouldn't it be wonderful if daughter-father bonding amongst arachne included love bites?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Thanks .....Take your time, just don't leave us.

curious2explorecurious2exploreover 2 years ago

You know it's really really sadistic that you stopped with leeds taking Velvets egg. I'm at my ropes end here and please write the next one as soon as you can. I love your work. The terry Prachet of monster erotica

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

May your fall not make us wait too long. Wonderful story line.it

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

Oh shit! Hope Velvet's egg is safe

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

Poor Velvet!!! I kind of want to know how the egg survived at all and hope Velvet gets it back. You dear author are a twisted individual playing with our emotions like that!!! :-) Said, of course, in playful teasing. Thanks for sharing and I very much look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now we have to worry about Velvet's egg! Where does it end?! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always so good! Thank you.

arcamdiesarcamdiesover 2 years ago

You really need to put the other chapters into book form. I love your storytelling.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Holy crap you are so mean,now I won't sleep till they kill Leeds,and get her eg back.the four horsemen are going down .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We saw a bit in D&H exactly how terrifying mimics can be, but how does Jenny know about TickTock's real nature? Do they have psychic conversations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is/was one of your most fun to read chapters ever. I love the Risk scenes and find Mike's evolution very interesting. I was super excited that the spider egg was burned (I am sure to be the minority about that as spider sex is 100 not my thing so I'm okay without more arachne) but having Leeds swipe it is really solid writing for your villain. Fun that he is one step ahead and genuinely a threat. Disney and the rest of Hollywood could learn alot from you about penning a bad guy. Keep up the excellent storytelling. 5/5

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

reading this story kinda reminds of the time as a child waiting for the next episode of bat man except instead of waiting a week for the next one its more like a month still nerve racking and buids excitement ! What wil happen next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kudos to your creativity. To create such a powerful imagery and to give rise to the immense pathways you can take your story through. If it were up to me, I would give you 'The Arthur C. Clarke Award' for erotica right away. You are a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once out of the egg, Velvet's daughter will bite Leeds and suck him dry. There.

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeover 2 years ago

That bit with Jenny was awesome. Note to self do not play games with demented spirits. Did you read Jim Butcher's Ghost Story by chance? Jenny seems really familiar. I can't imagine how you came up with a counter strategy as to how to beat the four horsemen. Though I'm beginning to wonder if those guys are even the real deal. Given the mythos you'd think war would know a thing or two about hide and seek. Oh well. I really enjoyed it. That bit with Pestilence. Lol Smh. I liked the beholder. It's too bad it didn't get more screen time. Alright we'll see you next chapter and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Woof. I do not want that egg in Leed's hands.

Also, Jenny DELIVERED. God I love that character. Way to develop her!

EsbanosEsbanosover 2 years ago

May the force be with Mike. Now he just need a light saber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! I'll disagree with anon who wants to see the egg destroyed. That would be unspeakably cruel!!! Hooray for a little Mike and Velvet daughter!! Please have them recover the egg with the nice arachne girl safe and sound!! One question though...if Mike could feel the souls in the barn (e.g., the mice) and those outside it, wouldn't he have felt the soul of his daughter in the egg in the glove box of the car? Also odd that Dana didn't come across it? Anyway, great chapter. Can Mike have a spicy scene with the Owl woman?

CarchariasCarchariasover 2 years ago

Jenny wrecking shop in Risk is very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found this story a week ago and devoured it. I wait in anticipation for a new episode. Now if you excuse me I have side stories to read. Keep up the excellent work!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

It says a lot when I get upset that this chapter is only 4 pages.

I just new it meant you'd be leaving me with a ton of cliffhangers, and in despair till the next one comes out. I look forward to reading this series so much. it's almost like an addiction, I go into withdraw between hits. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In response to the previous Anon. question: it is an egg, it wouldn't have a soul until the moment of its hatching.

And if I know Annabelle at all, I'd say Mike is VERY likely to bang the owl woman at some point, and I could see entire chapters or even another spin-off written about a baby arachnid added to the mix.

Anyway, AWESOME work as usual Annabelle, and thank you for all the work you put into keeping us entertained. It is very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha ha "go full Monty Python"! Great chapter as always!

joshmosejoshmoseover 2 years ago

Well done again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Super like!

Keep it up, Really like the way you have multiple problems that need attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adding my voice to the chorus hoping the egg will be okay!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

<Imagine the voice of Percy Rodrigues>

There are horrors to contend with across the world, horrors great and overwhelming like pestilence, famine, and war. Then there are horrors that are deep, dark, and personal. The latter show a fascinating tendency to return even when vanquished. Hannibal Lector. Norman Bates. Carrie White. Candyman. Michael Myers. Jason Voorhees. Freddy Kreuger.

Move over, for there's a new spirit in town. Her name is Jenny.

With the powers of a phantom and wraith, she is able to slay common ghosts with ease. Patient, imaginative, and unrelenting -- with the capacity for cruelty undreamt of by those other contenders, she is able to command interdimensional monsters of incredible power. Be wary. Beware. It won't help you one bit. Jenny is coming. Awake or in your dreams, she is coming. You can't kill her because she's already dead! Jenny laughs at your terror. If you make her angry, then Jenny gets mean. Really mean.

Jenny. You can't run and you can't hide! And she's bringing her friends with her.

Heh heh heh.

Jenny! A film directed by Guillermo del Toro and starring Jenny. Coming to theatres in the fall of 2025. Other cast depend upon Jenny... if she let's them play with her.

5* Slainté

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

Once again she ends with a cliff hanger. God I love this story and other one which hang off it, but only just related like "Dead and Horny". Brilliant in the creative genus of the characters and how they interact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Discovered and read this whole story in the last week. I am absolutely blown away, such an incredibly fun read. So happy to find that you have found success and amazed that you continue posting here for free. Will look into your other stories, free and paid! Thank you so much for all the fun past, present and future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go Jenny

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I love it when you leave the story with the end just dangling, waiting to continue...NOT!!! 5 stars

I do love your stories though ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks Annabelle. The stories you produce never fail to keep me interested and coming back for more. The characters all have distinct personalities and the story line is complex but self-constant. On top of that you are the only author I have run across that actually publishes when you say you will. Most of them don’t even attempt to keep to a fixed schedule.

Please put “Dead and Horny” and book 3 of this series out in ebook form, I would like to buy them.

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 2 years ago

Love What Jenny is doing. Another amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surely there is a demon somewhere that owes Lily a favor?

Jenny is at her best when she gets to be psychotic and help her friends. A Demonic Dexter if you will.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 2 years ago

Well we love Jenny, but also Dana and Mike....Beth.

I hace you leaving them hanguing on the brisk with me till next month😫😫😫😫

Great 5stars work again ❤

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

Thanks for another amazing chapter in my favorite story on the internet.

GHreaderGHreaderover 2 years ago
I love your take on humanity

"It really reminds you that you're just a bowl of pudding piloting around a robot made of meat."

I love your cynicism and imagination wrapped in witt.

Keep it up Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always you deliver the goods & after reading the story (as usual) I can't wait for the next one.

Please keep don't stop writing!

Great as always, RG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok I caught up the last year and I love it thanks

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
The best "side" characters

I love how in this book some of my favourite side characters get to shine. Jenny and Dana in particular I always loved and they didn't do all that much the last book or two.

The turning point of the game against the horseman was really nice to see. And we finally got to see what Pestilance' deal is. Now it's just the question if it's one of the bugs or all of them combined, because then Jenny could do really nasty things and might break apart the horsemen.

And I really hope Velvet gets her egg back from Leeds. LohK was so good I hope their liniage doesn't end with Velvet and Eulalie. But even if they loose that one egg, I hope Mike and Velvet get to create a small family. Would be a real nice way to progress and maybe give Mike a even bigger reason to win the great game.

Only the nature part is not yet may favourite plot of the series - yet. I thought that about the horsemen almost ten chapters ago and now am really into that.

So, 5 stars, as always. This story deserves nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Beth and Reggie were still in the game I feel they would have borne the brunt of the Horsemen's frustrations in brutally horrible ways. As for Jenny and the Mimics (who should totally start a band) they wouldn't be satisfying to eviscerate as they don't have guts, and don't experience pain in a traditional sense, or even time for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lady, I've been binge reading, i need more🤪🤪🤪loved what Jenny did...but really...please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More yes! Amazing story, love the characters. In all fairness it IS becoming more action/adventure fantasy with the increasingly-occasional erotic scene, rather than erotica genre. Love it though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just can't get enough of this. I savour each chapter a then wait impatiently for the next. I never what this to end.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06over 2 years ago

You are the best author on Lit. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. At first I thought the spiders girls were scary and gross, but I like them now. I used to play Risk a lot with friends, I will enjoy reading about what Jenny does next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of the best chapters in a while. The parts that were bogging down moved, particularly Beth’s arc, and Mike’s exploration of his new power was inventive.

Has it been liberating to leave the sex behind for a while?

BeowulffBeowulffover 2 years ago

I am now committed to your story line. Your writing improves in leaps and bounds. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been a great story so far although it's my first comment I have followed the story and I love it

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing yet again.

Can't get enough of this series (or your other work).

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It now seems, from a personal aspect, of course, that each chapter is going to have things I love, and things I can do without. The 'love' still outweighs the 'without', so good writing.

To this end, I was rooting for the spider egg to get boiled, not poached (as it were). Still, Leeds having it and hatching it into the evil spawn that Arachne otherwise seem to be (anti-heroes of sorts in this story notwithstanding) should provide a good future foil down the road, be it later in this book or a 'big bad' in a future book down the road. I get absolutely nothing from spider-sex or these characters, or bugs in general. Just...yuck.

Moving on, though...

Risk turned out, like the previous chapter, to be what I was looking for. Not sure yet why Jenny was playing possum the whole time, when she could have been doing this sooner. If she is, indeed, 'cheating', she could have done that much earlier and spared Beth the torment (even if not physical) she went through getting killed in various and sundry ways at the hands of the Horsemen. Not cool, Jenny, not cool. Tactically, if she isn't cheating, while more dramatic (I guess?), it is dumb as can be to eliminate your own team (in not helping, that is what happened). Her playing hide and seek to torment the Horsemen, though, is pretty funny, and very 'in character'.

Was surprised Mike did NOT boink the Owl-Woman. That seemed like the moment, maybe. Then SHE could have eggs with Mike! (eye roll) Guessing that is up coming/cumming.

Lastly, full circle to the spider eggs, because...still yuck...

It seems, as I've read before, that Abella is being given short shrift (again), even after getting a nice episode with Mike last chapter. If I pick favorites, even discarding rampant distaste for all things arachnid, Abella (and Tink and Lily) are all-time favorites. Robbing Abella of her own history (even as written and created BY the author) seems kind of mean. Like, what did she do to deserve being on the losing end of a fight with spiders?

As somebody else wrote, it isn't my book, so my opinion, my vote, doesn't count. The author clearly loves her some arachnids, and if some of us don't like it, we are free to stop reading.

So far, just trying to work around that possibility, because otherwise, the worldbuilding is fantastic. No other characters have made me feel this way, even the Queen of the Fae, who was the 'big bad' of books gone by. (Leeds is really good, by the way!)

No author, no entertainer, makes everybody happy all of the time.

The 'no spiders' thing some of us chant isn't going to work, obviously.

Just hoping there is enough of the other stuff to keep me coming back despite it.

So far, there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE the spider girls! They're smart, capable, strong, and sexy in a thrilling way. I hope both Velvet and Eulalie have little ones with Mike! I get that there are some who don't like bugs, but these characters go way beyond just being bugs. As other commenters have pointed out, when you think of it, many of the monster girls come from creepy origins. Goblins? Not sexy in other contexts. Snakes (Ratu?) Brrrrrr.....horse girls (Zel?) Bestiality? See, I'd disagree with all that, Tink, Ratu and Zel were so much more than their base species. So are the arachne. Go arachne girls!! Save that egg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate cliffhangers without adequate resolutions,

Like stupid congressional infrastructure packages needed so badly by the common citizens held up by greedy narcissistic senators and wealthy corporations, and anti-global climate change actions.

Mass extinction, and earth catastrophies = cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope...really hoped the spider eggs was fried.

Fantasy creatures are not bugs (up until now). Interesting that bestiality is disgusting (kind of agree), but arachnidia (whatever) is sexy (do NOT agree). Like the other people said, maybe the bird/owl lady?

Bugs are not sexy, they are squishy.

I'll maybe try another couple of chapters, or maybe finish this book, if it ends soon, but baby spider-Mikes and I'm donezo.

Sorry not sorry.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant storytelling once again. Looking forward to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As expected, another awesome chapter in this story. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never posted on here before. I'm always here to catch a sexy story or another to pass some time before I go to bed, but I have never been so involved in a series like this one. I'm a fantasy freak and I love this shit. You write so incredibly well that there isn't a single time during the normal mom sexy story, or during the sexy times that I feel pulled out of the story as a result of poor choice of words. It's just all so good. I can't believe I'm so invested in this plot. You're doing amazing work and every encounter is sexy even if it isn't what I'm necessarily what I'm into. Sexy spider girls though, keep that shit up and don't listen to those losers who can't handle it. You'd think they would have seen it coming after all of this. I can't wait to see what happened next!

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

This is (and has been since ch1) an amazing story and is very well written.

Loving every bit of it, spiders included :)

Many thanks for sharing this wonderful work of yours. This must take a huge amount of work to keep on routinely producing work of this quality. Can't thank you enough.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like Mike getting more magical, he needs a boost. Chaos or wild magic always seems like a direct author intervention; I hope he becomes a diviner or a seer instead. Like that he doesn't become able to solve everything himself, doesn't take away from the physically strong characters (Abella/Velvet) or from the magicians (Ratu/Yuki).

The spiders are the best part of this arc and I want more of them. More spiders, more spider sex, and hopefully spider babies. Dana and Lily are the worst, far inferior characters despite the immense amount of work the author has lavished on them and they can go back to their confinement story.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 2 years ago

Anonymous is wrong. This story is building to a massive climax. As a player of Risk for more than forty-five years I have no trouble imagining the Three Horsemen becoming tangled in the logistics of the game. Jenny can win because players become desperate.

As far as the sex goes who cares? Every participant has free will and the ability to stop the action. Mike now has another soul to rescue and his awakening abilities will be tested. A good leader makes the best use of all available resources. The tools are there for the good side to prevail.

As usual please fix Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutly loved the chapter, just like all the others, but i felt my breath catch and my heart start fluttering when Eululia discovered her love of bondage, I CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Great job, love the way you write, and have a great rest of 2021!

Tea_timeTea_timeover 2 years ago

The egg better be okay or I am done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we move on from this Leeds guy being the main villain of the series, like pretty please? He's become the focus of the story and I hate it. He's annoying and uninteresting as hell.

Not to mention the fact that Mike and his group is stuck fighting him in the mundane and snow covered forest until they kill him.

He's boring as fuck, looks stupid as hell and has become nothing more than eyesore at this point. Would you kindly wipe this douchebag off the story and proceed to start the next story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew he was going to get the egg, this sucks man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story!

I'm on pins and needles trying to figure how this will end!

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

My binging is moving too fast and I will have to soon wait for regular updates like the rest of the readers. This sucks

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

But love this chapter and thanks as always for writing this series

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

Oh... And Jenny is as always an absolute badass. I love her relationship with Reggie, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter as always! Loved the Big Head Todd reference

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You seriously set all this up, just to give the bad guy her egg, seriously? Mike has a danger sense, can feel vibrations and see souls, the entire jeep was torn apart with both him and a zombie who can literally smell like a blood hound and the bad guy walks up and takes the egg? Holy hell

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykalmost 2 years ago

I’m so thankful you had Murray intervene with Beth constantly dying.

Oh no the egg! D:

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I do not swear often, but Jenny is a sadistic little fuck who is putting three Horsemen to shame in her imagination of how to kill them over and over! Who else could say nursery rhymes while rocking on a Rockinghorse, in the middle of dissecting the horsemen?

I LOVE JENNY!!!

mole114mole114over 1 year ago

Jenny rocks that is all

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Oh I love Jenny, from page 1

My little girl grew up to be a complete whore. Jenny giggled. She was your mom.

This actually made Famine burst into laughter. It quickly became a belly laugh, and Famine wiped some tears from his eyes.

"Oh, she's trying to go so hard on you," he cried. "Stupid girl doesn't even know that we don't have a mother."

That's what the angels told you so you wouldn't feel sad. Jenny's voice was behind them now. Just you wait, fat-ass. I have something special planned for you.

Things are going bad for Mike et al now but it's always dark before the light breaks through so what have you got planned for the next instalment? Top marks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Jenny's song a reference to a Pirates of the Mississippi song?

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Oh boy, so much going on, from the absolutely hilarious mayhem, and some chilling apprehension about a few things to come, and the absolute panic at certain revelations.

Even(especially) having read it before, it's wonderfully crafted, torturous storytelling!

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Jenny continues to be frighteningly awesome.

And fuck Leeds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re-reading the story and picking up so much more detail as I wasn't overwhelmed by reading the story the first time. Jenny is awesome. Is it weird I read her parts and hear the little girl voice? Knowing the next part coming up while re-reading has its moments of OMG I can't wait and moments of dread knowing something bad is coming. Keep up the awesome writing. Teaser alert: As luck would have it some stuff in this chapter is revisited in a later chapter just released. Now they need to read the rest to find out which one. -Paul

PheniousPheniousabout 1 year ago

Oh no! Please tell me Abella is going to save the egg!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Little to add to what previos commenters tell.

I Iove the melting with nature scene. It's a pity Abella's wind are not better after that fucking session.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

This probably the best and the worst so far. Best in writing,worst in the images it conjures.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Cliffhanger!

Love the references.

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Aw, shit hitting the fan. Duck!

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot6 months ago

She better kill him in the most excruciating way possible.

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson6 months ago

Jenny toying with the horsemen was by far my favorite part of this chapter lol. Fantastic!

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Great, what else can I say. Loved Jenny screwing with War and the other horsemen.

Ladyday0809Ladyday08094 months ago

Not the first and probably won't be last to say that Jenny mentally torturing the horsemen is *chef's kiss* a piece of art in writing.

Tubs19Tubs195 days ago

I can’t imagine the research you have put into this, not only the magical beings, but the science, technology, history..keep it up. Wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...