All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 077'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my GOD, that last paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moar

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleover 2 years ago

A very emotional chapter leading to the end of book 5. It is nice to see the effects of everyones magic changing and growing. Loved the bit with talking with the house and how Mike talked with the Oregon property in the last few chapters. More of that to come in book 6? I sure hope so. Well done, looking forward to the book 5 finale.

1952M1952Mover 2 years ago

Yep, every home needs a Daddy .

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Oh boy

The next chapter will be epic, there will be some serious snacks handed out..

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Fetch. Yep. I'm feeling like it might be something like a veteran frontline soldier vs a backline artillery officer. Sure, one of them has experience calling down some big shots, but the other has lived in the thick of it, day in-day out, for a long while. That combined with the doggo vs byurd dynamic, I'm feeling pretty comfy.

-- As a note to Death: Found family my dude. Its real, it matters, and you've got one. Congrats.

-- Also also... Beth... did you just really, do what it said you did? Huh... Well that's a thought. So, if Mike is the Caretaker, and because of that, in a sort of binding agreement with the House. And now Beth's soul is also part of the House... Did, did she... Did she sort of marry them? She is a lawyer, but I imagine time constraints may have prevented full understanding of some of the fine print. Well, I think its fair to say this is a obvious case of a shotgun wedding, so if both parties feel like backing out after the fact, she could make a good argument for an annulment, with no hard feelings. (Sorry, my brain likes going to lots of weird places ;)

-- Anywhose, thank you again for another fantastic chapter. The tease of the next one is exhilarating. Hope my comments are supportive and enthusiastic in the right way for yah ^.^ You and yours Be well. Cya next time on DRAGON BA--

uglyorangutanuglyorangutanover 2 years ago

“Fetch”… perfect.

tejingtejingover 2 years ago

I hope things turn out ok with Cyrus, but Sophia's premonition doesn't bode well for that. Seriously, though, Mike is getting pretty badass these days, even if he himself doesn't realize it. I am seriously looking forward to the priestess getting what's coming to her, hopefully in the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daddy's home. And he's pissed.

YAASSSS!!!! Come get some bitches!!

Love this series, love the plot, the characters, the writing style, the twists, the turns, and how it all comes together!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

As always an amazing chapter and fantastic tags.

10Bender10Benderover 2 years ago

I know malevolent melody is alliteration. And writers prerogative, but musically, 3 notes resonating together would be a harmony. Or a chord.

Wait. What? That's all the critique I have for you? Well, Hell. Another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved Mike's arrival! A very fulfilling moment. I can't wait until he gets introduced to his child. Keep up the amazing work!

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Lit's rating system needs a re-write - we need at least a 10 for this !!!!

Fantastic!!! Amazed at how this just keeps getting better....

Really, really itching to read the next chapter.

Many thanks for all of your hard work and for sharing with us all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you did it again......great chapter pulled me right back in. I reread all the chapters and your writing just keeps improving. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story keep it up. I wonder what Mike will do with the dick of Osiris. it mite be funny if Mike package it and send it to Osiris.🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look, it's really, really good, and much better than I could write on my best day. However, some of the action scenes are so chaotic it's difficult to follow. I have to read, reread, add commas mentally, put it down and have a drink, and come back and try again. Still, very well worth the small amount of aggravation for the gratification we get as the story and characters (and writer) evolves over time.

lanncerlanncerover 2 years ago

Cliffhanger!!!! On to the next chapter pronto

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greatest chapter yet. Full power Mike. Hope he doesn't fuck his way out, and just fuck some one day really hard ;-)

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 2 years ago

You are simply awesome, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daddy's home. ROFLMAO!!!! 💓💓💓💓💓💓

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 2 years ago
Awesome

That was a very enjoyable chapter looking forward to the Final Chapter keep up the good work

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958over 2 years ago

I've enjoyed binge reading this series. The characters are very well thought out. I like the way they grow as time goes on. Now that I've caught up, it is shear torture waiting for the next installment. When this chapter dropped I had to stay up way too late to read it immediately. Well done. I can't wait until the next chapter and the next book after that. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

SomethingOfAStrangerSomethingOfAStrangerover 2 years ago

An absurdly spectacular 100th posting, rounding off a hundred spectacular pieces of fiction by one of my favourite writers, period. While there’s a great deal left to be done, we can see a tide turn now that the exhausted house team has some backup! Of all of the caretaker’s foes, from the shadow figure to the historical society, it always comes down to someone thinking it’s a good idea to come between this family and their house. At least now they can show the end times what’s good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking incredible, as always.

ImpromptImpromptover 2 years ago

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories please write more!!!!

LevitikanLevitikanover 2 years ago

Awesome chapter, it's amazing how you have kept up the consistency of the good writing.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

Fuck yeah.

That’s it.

That’s the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply loved it, was sad the last chapter…..but since u have said….”no one is truly gone….” Am hoping she will re enter our lives…..

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

OMG so good. I love the Idea of Mike and Beth being the houses married caretakers. Just think the house needs caretakers, a family would secure that...! OK I tease Annabella, we love what you wite. But, Beth likes them big and did not the two nymphs say he was a lot bigger haha. Then again there is potential child in the egg. That will make for interesting daddy times. God I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daddy's home!!!!! .... loving it.Just loving it!!!!!!!!! <3

sandmaniv69sandmaniv69over 2 years ago

oooooooh it's getting good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I re-read the story as well but could find nothing "chaotic or difficult to follow" my fellow anonymous. Perhaps cut back on the slurps. If this is considered hurtful then I apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just casually summoning fireballs in combat, nice touch. More magic awareness from the humans is welcome.

I know it’s not necessary, but it would be neat to see more of Cyrus reactions thus far. Hopefully the finale has time for some of that, though I’m sure you’re finished with it already.

lostandnevertobefoundlostandnevertobefoundover 2 years ago

"Daddy's home," she announced with glee. "And he is pissed." She planted a kiss on his cheek and then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Awe Yeah!!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome as always! Can’t wait for the movie!!!

snaker007snaker007over 2 years ago

Gezzus. I thought you were gonna kill Lily and break all our hearts. Thank you for sparing us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahhhhh

Thanks I needed this.

Looking forward to the next installment

SR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love it! Been reading for a couple weeks and just caught up to where you’re posting. Daddy’s home and he’s pissed😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hfhmfan.. Can't log in grrr.

Not enough stars! 5x5x5x5! I choked at the butthole remark!

Fetch!

Play with me!

So much good in this!

Thank you for continuing and I hope you have hundreds more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike+badass arrival+ rage= shit I can only get so erect

JobeiJobeiover 2 years ago

Need to have balance in any story. Both the good and the bad things happen. And very nice way to bring the energy back to the fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That last line was priceless! Fucking awesome thank you for the early Xmas gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heeeeeeeeeeer’s Daaaaaaaaady!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellymeg1Kellymeg1over 2 years ago

I love this chapter.

The imagery of Lily with her tail wrapped around him and she saying "Daddy's home" is so epic.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ray314Ray314over 2 years ago

Me thanks something is about to go down???

Loved War being afraid of Jenny!

Can`t wait to read the last chapter of this book!

BezdomnyBezdomnyover 2 years ago

It’s wonderful - like Depeche Mode - I just can’t get enough !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to read mooooore...

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 2 years ago

Just magnificent!!

I can not wait for the grand final

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love it , Congratulations on the 100th posting . love all your stories.keep writing .

BaldLionBaldLionover 2 years ago

Each section has me waiting for your next submission! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck yeah loved it gave me goosebumps

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 2 years ago

Love it, Love it, Love it! Fantastic chapter, waiting for more...

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

Good chapter but hard to give it good marks since Velvet's death has left a sour taste in my mouth. Well done though just the same and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love Lilly at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit that enterence was amazing. I'm just missing some walk out music for Mike. Wow. How many bad ass lines did you come up with before deciding on fetch? How did you make Lilly feel like a characature of a 50's housewife turned Harley Quinn in those last couple paragraphs? Thank you for having a legitimate reason for them to not kill beth there. I'm excited to see the consequences of binding her soul to the house like that.

On a very different note, Mike's arrival at the fake house and handing over the dog tags just about broke my heart. The shifting perspective between Mike losing himself in the bad news and his internal lack of confidence contrasting to how everyone else (Beth especially) sees him always blows me away.

JoshsBondJoshsBondover 2 years ago

This has been one of my favorite books since chapter 28 was the newest one

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 2 years ago

The tag 'Threesome where one girl is a table' only brings up this story... so far.

Blujeep92Blujeep92over 2 years ago

Oh man oh man, the ending of this part has me freaking pumped up. The wait is going to feel like and eternity for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series

CortavarCortavarover 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Just a quick message to tell you all that you're still the best!

It took me a while to come over Velvet's death, but what you have done with it is great! I love how Mike changed and managed to stay himself. Now the glove is off (he still has only one valid arm), and that angel is about to learn what home turf advantage really is!

Mike's Home, Cerberus is in the Underworld, and Death can finally act against the mummy! I hope that Mike will at some point brag about defeating an angel (and preventing the Apocalypse) with his right arm tied. Preferably under a Truth spell or something, so his opponent knows how badass he's become!

Best wishes,

Cortavar

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

Oh damn! A calm pissed foretells some serious ass kicking in the making. Mike just hit epic bad-assery right at the end. Great chapter that has me wanting the last chapter NOW!

GrandmasterCrowGrandmasterCrowover 2 years ago

Lilly's lines at the end is literally gold. Amazing job

UnioMysticaUnioMysticaover 2 years ago

I screamed of joy when lily said "Daddy's home and he is pissed." And with my girls Cerberus (most likely kicking the shit out of the angel) I've been waiting for the horsemen to get knocked down a few pegs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike just shrugged that shit off like bitch fuck off we ain't the same XD eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMAZING AS USUAL, I eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, I hate you soooo much right now, and that is out of complete respect as an author, you totally know how to torture you’re readers with cliffhangers, you got me punching my pillow in excitement and frustration, damn it I hate waiting for these chapters, but I love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I CANT' WAIT for the next chapter

Wish you a Merry Christmas Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. This one was epic for so many reasons. Lily's punchline at the end is priceless.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

lilies line at the end brought tears to my eyes daddy"s home aand pissed Loved it cant wait for the final

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

Very Very Good. This was an exciting chapter. You have finally gotten back to the core of this book. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So is Mike a demigod now? Looking forward to when the horseman and the cultist get theirs. Not sure what Cyrus is going to do when this is done. Still don't know what happened with all the previous caretaker's and their families.

Sincerely,

Long time fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Lily so much named our daughter Lilyanna

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

So good to see ass-kickin and names taken! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike's power are way to high, you need to tone it down otherwise it will turn in to DragonBall... his progression in this book

has been way to fast He is almost at god level

Thatguy0110Thatguy0110over 2 years ago

What a great read Read i read this chapter twice. It's awesome to see Mike Developing to be so powerful in preparation of the Great Battle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it, cant wait for the next chapter .

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

These are awesome chapters of an amazing story...I love them all!!

borderlinecrazyborderlinecrazyover 2 years ago

it actually having a good story is what makes it a good read. looking forward to hopefully plenty more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dangit, I'm caught up. Is this how War felt when Jenny was playing with him?

BaldLionBaldLionover 2 years ago

Anxiously waiting for the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh come on! The suspense is killing me! (Chuckling)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congrats on the 💯. Can't wait for the next story.

A Big Fan

Kydo

Don_TheranthropDon_Theranthropover 2 years ago

I thought is fantastic and can't wait to read more of your writing.

It's an absolutely fascinating and brilliant story line.

Cuddo's

Aviaro97Aviaro97over 2 years ago

Go for it, Mike... Avenge your family and house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a few more days until the best CHRISTMAS present of them all is delivered. Thank you Ms Writerannabelle. Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely epic as usual.

DruggoDruggoover 2 years ago

With bated breath I wait

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

Another dazzling chapter and the excitement is at a fevered pitch right now. Thank you so much and may your holiday season be blessed by any and all deities of your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story continues to be absolutely awesome! Ignore the ones who whine! You write a story that is worth waiting for! But I hate the wait! Til next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

Damnit!!! My compulsions got me here before the final chapter was published. This sucks!!!!!! But great chapter.

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
Slow start, but ...

Even though not at the breakneck speed as the last few chapters, it was really nice to get a little more interaction between Cyrus and Eulalie. I hope we get Sophia telling her what she saw in her vision. Either way, I'm not the biggest fan of Mike and Cyrus' first interaction, it felt a little strange.

But then the conversation between Mike and Eulalie ... wow! And another great sexy scene, albeit it would have been really hot with Amymone included as something else than furniture.

The finale of this chapter with the angels malfuntion (or rather it not being under the controll of Neferisfet?) was awesome. To bad we didn't see death kicking that old mummy ass - just waiting for it.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t stop reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Annabelle. I anxiously wait for new chaptet

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...