All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 083'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Reader24601Reader24601about 2 years ago

This is a great chapter. I've heard of Krampus and a little bit about the Yule Cat. Never heard of Gryla though. Another child-eating and/or child-beating Christmas creature.? The Germans and other Norse related cultures sure have dark Christmas folklore. And they are all children's stories. That must have been some fun storytelling sessions on what amounts to as the longest nights of the year. Nice touch on Jack Frost being a reduced winter goddess by the way. Is she Skadi or Morena? Or one more obscure. Anyway, great stuff, hope you still have time to read the Hogsfather.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Curiouser and curiouser as alice would say..

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubabout 2 years ago

Such a great read. I am never disappointed when a new story is posted. Keep up the great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't believe this is still going on

dapidapiabout 2 years ago

Hmmm, Jack Frost... Could she be the Snow Maiden, Snegurochka?

christi11christi11about 2 years ago

Not bad, thanks for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is shaping up to be a very interesting story arc. It is strange that Christmas past was not able to recreate the past of someone with little to memory of it. Looking forward next chapter.

Good luck.

Returning reader.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 2 years ago

Fun fun fun, and it will be interesting to see if Mike can escape without having to bang every female kinda thing that shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A conversion in this chapter makes me cast doubt on your claim about not reading The Hogfather, not to spoil it for you, but the parallel is too close to the theme there. Again another great chapter, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the "Jack" Frost reveal, I couldn't help picturing her as Tilda Swinton. An interesting twist. I also find myself wondering if "Santa" is another player in the great game.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 2 years ago

I loved the tender moment between Mike and Yuki.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happen to Jenny did they leave her at hot springs? Or is she time locked playing games with Reggie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s so perplexing to be reading a Christmas story in late March, but I’ll do my best to get over it. Two ice queens look out.

Always enjoyable. 10 out of 12 Days of Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very Concrete Blonde:

"Love can do that," she said. "It's the sword that can mistake your heart for its own sheath. Every time you wield it, there's a good chance that you only hurt yourself."

Luv luv luv you weave an absolutely fantastic yarn Ms Hawthorne.

SR

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123about 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter starting to get interesting again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear Annabelle; I am really enjoying this series and look forward to every new installment. However, I would like to remind you that this is erotica. A chapter with no sex can hardly be defined as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the middle of my fourth read through of this incredible series! Had to come back to the end to keep up with your newest release! Loved every minute of me. The sex is great, but the incredible story telling is even better. You have a real gift Annabelle! Now back to chapter 27 I go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just finished rereading the entire series up to this point, including the spin-offs, and it’s still one the best on this site.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories! I’ll be looking forward to more!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 2 years ago

That is a really interesting take on the ghost of Christmas past. I find myself worried about the poor traumatized being now though.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Always a treat, when your chapters are complete.

How many females will Mike have to see too?

With Tink in the mix, can he heal the Kitsune?

Jacky Frost is cold, but Tink is bold

Holly, the lone elf, will she be stuck on a shelf?

OK enough of the stupid rhymes from me. Love your work, love these books, and can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for sharing.

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another grand Chapter love the gender swap for Jacqueline Frost another possible add to the Harem

The Cat phone is a neat add though giving it a heavy limit to its ability was smart so it cant just be another Deus ex Machina situation

To the people complaing about lack of sex on an erotic fic site

Erotica doesn't require sex infact there is a whole section for just Erotic thoughts and actions with out any sex involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the series overall, especially the great characters. But it is changing into a fantasy yarn about fighting the Leeds/archangel/Krampus demon of the month. Yet another chapter with Mike getting no sex. I know the mega fans will retort with "the story is so good I don't care if there's no "pointless" sex," but this debate is old now. The sex doesn't ever have to be pointless, and in the formula of the chapters of old, Mike would have at least been able to do it with Yuki, the elf and Jacqueline Frost by now. I'm rooting for Mike and Yuki, as well as Holly, but it's coming to chapter after chapter of fighting. This isn't literotica anymore. Simply referring to Mike's sex magic doesn't make it literotica. The engrossing, fun sex scenes that make the male readers wanna BE Mike have gone extinct. That last sexy scene with Kisa was nice but rushed. I'd like to see Mike come back into his own again and have this story be actually erotic. I could have read the last few chapters to my kids. Much love, Miss Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Fun fun fun, and it will be interesting to see if Mike can escape without having to bang every female kinda thing that shows up."

....Ya based on the last many chapters, I don't think that'll be a problem. The slimmer chance will be if Mike even gets to put the boots to Holly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Team tink. Always.

TehWafflHouzeTehWafflHouzeabout 2 years ago

I sometimes remember that I wouldn't have found this if it weren't for randomly finding this website and randomly choosing "Last of Her Kind" as the first thing I read. I'm thankful for the coincidences of this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for next installment!!!

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Hmm... So, Jacqueline Frost eh? I'm not really surprised. Do I perhaps foresee the House getting another cool resident in the not-so-far future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as always fantastic story and writing love the stories love the characters thank you and waiting with bated breath. was laid off for a couple of months totally binged the whole story. loved it!

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

Wow another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that I'm caught up, the waiting is the hardest part (riptp).

It's certain that you know where the story is headed, but I'd like to see Mrs. Claus, and Lilly team up and fix this mess. Following the current theme, though, I'm sure Mrs.Claus will end up being a former titty dancer in Bedford Falls from the alternate universe where George didn't live. Hell, throw in Clarence here, too! If you keep providing these screwed up backstories, I'm going to be as messed up as one of the characters.

Good job. Keep it coming.

CortavarCortavarabout 2 years ago

Hi Anabelle and everyone!

I loved this chapter, we can feel the tension building, it's pretty cool!

Poor Spirit of Christmas past! First it tries to defeat Mike with a past he has come to terms with, and now it attacks the two amnesiacs of the gang... I hope it can regenerate for the next Christmas!

Speaking of spirits, Christmas Present seems to be in a good mood, it would be fun to see Mike and her have some fun times. And our homeboy needs to stock up on magic also!

Regarding sex pacing, I really hope Yuki's "defrosting" can happen in this book. Contrarily to Beth (still waiting for her, too, but she's timelocked, so, next book?), she has full access to Mike and is showing signs of endearment already. Plus she's a foxy chick and could probably use another tail to complete her powers!

Still on sex pacing, it seems that Holly can get frisky as well, and given Tink's foul mouth, she may get more and more aroused as time goes by. I hope for some Christmas Fun with her too!

Even if Jack is Jacqueline, I'm not particularly interested in a sex scene with her and Mike. Ever heard of sticking your tongue on a cold metal pole? I'd keep my dick away...

Best regards,

Cortavar

Ray314Ray314about 2 years ago

Wrecked a spirit! Team Mike! Looking forward to the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your imagination has me in suspended animation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Too Much!

Still a fantastic story! I laughed so hard when Death took over (temporally) Santa's role that he nearly reaped me! As for Mike, I'm glad he was able to help Yuki. Not too surprised by the ridiculous sex scene with his exes. And figure he'll probably bone Christmas Present in the near future. Was a bit disappointed when Tink's language didn't "Clean" up but then figured since she's a goblin and very stubborn, the clean language restriction probably doesn't apply to her. Glad to see your sense of humor is still good by making Jack Frost a woman, who knew? I wonder what evil the Krampus is hatching? You're still awesome and YOU ROCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have kept me captivated the whole story have been been reading for the past month finally caught up with you and am eagerly awaiting more of this wonderful story

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 2 years ago

Djeez.... "thnx" Annabelle... now i find myself in rehab for binge-reading all 83 chapters and finally caught up with the writing... how am i suppose to survive this hiatus from my favorite girls...

I hope that Mike gets to bone Beth and that she'll become his new love... they are made for eachother... i would love to read that Beth becomes a leatherclad, bootwearing amazone that seduces and teases him into submission🤭🤭🤭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If anyone wants to check out Dicken's 'A Christmas Carol's but doesn't want to read it themselves, several years ago, the author, Neil Gaiman, did a reading of it in New York. Listening to him read it with the proper accent has become a tradition for my family each year. You can easily find it on YouTube and I highly recommend it!

fughefugheabout 2 years ago

Ugh...this sucks so bad! NO...I am NOT referring to the story! I am referring to the fact that the next chapter isn't available yet... :( I just finished this chapter earlier today and I already feel like I'm going through withdrawls!

Again, HFHM has become one of, if not my absolute, favorite stories...regardless of genre. I'm seriously considering going back and reading this again from the beginning...in hopes that, by the time I get caught back up, there will be at least one more chapter to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just finished reading all 83 Ch. Took me a while. I didn't comment on the other ch. Since I was reading through them. You are a very talented writer. Love the flow of the character development. Here are my criticism though.

Dana: Loved the character in ch 1 and 2. It looked like a potential romance for Mike. They had what looked like an innocent flirt mance developing. Then you went 180 on us with the character. Not only is she 100% lesbian, but she also greaving the loss of Alex that still relatively fresh. Would have preferred 1st Dana be killed off, and the zombie Dana as someone else.

Beth and Mike: hugs hugs and more hugs. You missed the mark by not having them have a touch of intimate moments, while their feeling grow for each other. Specially a couple of times Beth went through hell. And all Mike did was, "Hey you did great" then offer her a hand shake. Hugs would have been an excellent way to bridge the gap. I know I would have needed a hug after some of the things Beth has gone through.

I enjoy your story. Keep up the good work.

DT

alp2vaalp2vaabout 2 years ago

Ah shit, there I go assuming gender again! That was a fun twist!

Katainja23Katainja23about 2 years ago

I've been binging this story for the last month or so and was devastated to realise that I am now up to date! How do people wait for the next chapter!?!?!

Thankfully, I have the spin-off stories to binge whilst I (im)patiently wait for the next chapter!

Loving this story, please keep them coming!

notStanleynotStanleyabout 2 years ago

"Love can do that," she said. "It's the sword that can mistake your heart for its own sheath. Every time you wield it, there's a good chance that you only hurt yourself."

Which raises the question of why bother with it all? Nothing lasts, everything dies :{

But putting that aside, I am enjoying the story :}

Lenny20Lenny20about 2 years ago
Didn't see that one coming

What a chapter full of surprises. I never would've imagined Jack Frost to be female. But it certainly was a fun twist. Also I wished we could have seen Tink's past and how that essentially broke the ghost of Christmas Past.

And now I'm dying to know that Christmas Present holds in store for Mike and Yuki. (Which hopefully will bring them even closer ...)

Great as always, already left 5 golden stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good chapter...

This storyline is a great break of the last one, which was more intense and too spider-intensive for many.

It is always weird when people that liked the characters tell the others that don't they are stupid or to stop reading, as if only one side has a right to be emotionally invested in dozens (if not hundreds with all of the spin-offs) of chapters read.

As usual, Lily and Tink and Death are hilarious, and it is great to see them all in the same story, if not the same scenes entirely. I feel sometimes like Mike is just the common thread that delivers us the funnier, more interesting characters at this point.

As somebody below pointed out, it feels like Mike and Beth missed their (many) possible moment(s), and now almost as if (as somebody else wrote on a previous chapter) they are charting totally different courses, to separate houses. (Why give Beth magic otherwise, right?) With two houses, probably easier to manage from a story/plot concept too...A ton of cool characters, but it gets unwieldy at some point, doesn't it (thus the quiet 'exile' of Zel into her own kingdom, at least for now)?

So, maybe two houses in a connected universe, with occasional crossovers of course (the networks LOVE those), and Mike can save the world with his magic penis and Beth can size-queen herself on the leftover males at the LoveShack/Cabin in the Woods.

Great chapter, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started jumping pages on this one.

1st time.

Hopefully the last.

MarconMarconalmost 2 years ago

You do wonderful writing but not a fan of how its mixed with Xmas

t6greent6greenalmost 2 years ago

Things are getting very mysterious and that means there will be some serious But Kicking Soon. This will be one of my Annual Christmas favorites!

MehhhhhMehhhhhalmost 2 years ago

Man it's just occurred to me just how long this time stop might last. And after all that build up with Beth.

Thanks, I hate it. Well played.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

Awesome as always!

I love the world/character building tool of showing off something, and later providing the context and significance.

Here, referring to the lightning spiders trick, which has the emotional resonance, and then some, I'd been anticipating.

Having blasted through the entire series this far in the last month(including DH, LOHK)

I can see why some readers find the tonal and cultural shift of this book a bit jarring. I felt it too, but it seems to be working well overall and veering into a good dramatic direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fan service banquet is served!

Is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woo-hoo new girl spotted

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Doubts emerging. Wonder what will happen next?

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Wow. Jack is Jacqueline. Krampus, Gryla & her kids, the Yule cat... lots of Icelandic folklore here. Way too cool! Can't wait to read the rest! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh My God I absolutely love this universe you created!! For the first time in my life I was so engrossed I was late back from lunch at work by an hour and actually had to send my boss a link to this story that I am so in love with!! Please, Please, Please keep writing it!!!!

-AR

JoeyDiAngeloJoeyDiAngeloabout 1 year ago

Yuki x Mike ❤️. Also mikes gonna fuck Jack Frost, isn’t he?

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

😳Jack Frost ♀️

ImperatorLuciusAurelianusImperatorLuciusAurelianus9 months ago

I love Yuki so much, best girl by far!

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat8 months ago

I know I'm late and that's probably been answered in the next chapter(s), but I'm a bit sad to see Yuki fall for Mike.

I love this character and the fact that she had her own love life not revolving around Mike was interesting. Her own cryptid love interest would have been great :)

Let's see :)

JodailyJodaily7 months ago

OH NO! I'm crushed and so conflicted. First, to learn Santa wasn't real when I was younger, only to find out he is real, and a bad spirit to boot. I don't think I can take it!

And now Mike wants to fuck his Christmas present. My vote is more for him to nail that cute blonde elf, Holly. I know she's wanting it deep down. Way deep down. With Tink helping. Hmmmm.

Chromy2483Chromy24836 months ago

Where is Mrs. Klause, if it's only Santa in prison? The elves were taken care of but she has yet to be mentioned again. I wonder when she is going to be found. Poor Spirit of the past. Looking forward to what happens to the other2 spirits.

rvagirlrvagirl5 months ago

This is the first Christmas Carol adaptation I’ve encountered that gets the Ghost of Christmas Present right! Dickens described the character as a fucking smokeshow, although in the original he’s a jumbo instead of a lift-and-carry Amazon. Thank you for the series, and also this one specific detail.

Ladyday0809Ladyday08094 months ago

Yeah, Mike is totally fine fuck Jack Frost.

AnytimeofdayAnytimeofday19 days ago

Not a massive fan of x-mass stories. I do however love these characters and would read about them watching paint dry

This is an awesome book/story/ or whatever you want to call this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...