All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 085'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 2 years ago

We readers appreciate your honest and great works.

Once again the trademark Hawthrone story.

P.S :- Did they really tried to trademark Santa Claus ?

HOGWASH

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
Another lovely episode

You manage to weave so many storylines together into a perfect tapestry, and while the secret handshake is cool and all. I struggle to figure out why I have to hold a tub of ice cream in my left hand..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Yuki-Mike connection was absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for Holly to succumb to Tink; and, of course, Mrs. Claus v. Mike should be epic.

MadDannyZMadDannyZabout 2 years ago

Love this one. The magics of your world always fascinate me. Great to see them interact. Also can't wait to find out more about Jack. Keep up the wonderful work.

badmintcatbadmintcatabout 2 years ago

Are Christmas tree's female? I had an image of a sexy tree with a pearl necklace as I read that! So funny. Excellent chapter as always. Will be bummed when this one closes out.

CortavarCortavarabout 2 years ago

Hi Anabelle and everyone !

Awesome chapter, as always! I'm glad we got to see the full length version of Yuki's path to healing, and I really hope those poor elves will be healed by the end of the arc!

I've been thinking about Kisa, and I wonder if, a bit like what's happening with Lilith, her human soul is slowly healing. It would be really cool to see her gain further memories from her past, even if I really like her catgirl current form.

Best wishes,

Cortavar

MiksterAMiksterAabout 2 years ago

If you kept writing for the next hundred years, I'd eagerly pounce on every Chapter for the hundredth year as I did when I saw this one.

Thank you so much for the worlds you create, worlds you allow us to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, first to comment. Didn't really think that I would be interested in this. Got hooked though. Can't wait for the next chapter. Sex scenes are definitely not the norm for most of the stories. Imaginative. They are getting longer as time goes by.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 2 years ago

Ohhh, fun. Now I am curious as to who Jack is going to find. Maybe Bigfoot's relative, the Yeti?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like this coup at the north pole is not as simple as it seems. Let's hope Mike and the gang have a few more tricks up their sleeves. For hope they get to summon jenny through Santa's sack she can cause all kinds chaos for the krampus. Thank you for another fantastic chapter.

Sincerely

Returning reader.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Another amazing Chapter!

So happy to see Yuki 'cum' into the fold...Lol!

Can't wait to see when Jack talks to Santa!?! What's so special about Mrs. Claus? So excited to see where this goes next. Thanks Annabelle, Your truly amazing! Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can we get a new secret handshake? I dislocated more joints in my arms than I thought I had trying to do this one.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Amazing as always. Really glad you got Yuki properly involved and on her way to healing :)

Many thanks for sharing your work with us all here. Loved your work from the very beginning and it's just as amazing (and addictive :) ) as it was right back at the start.

There's only one other major long running story i've come across here that's managed to stay so good and keep me wanting more !!!

Thankyou so much for all the effort that must go into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whoo! Man, that scene with Yuki was lovely! Tink hiding a rock in the snowball was great! Now we just need to see what's going to happen when Jack visits Santa! Jack and Mike getting an... encounter would probably be interesting, to say the least. Keep up the amazing job! I hope everyone has a special treat for their mom on Mother's Day!

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123about 2 years ago
AWESOME

Was one of the best chapters can't wait for more thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not really digging this arc to be honest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love love LOVE LOVE LOVE

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another masterpiece chapter

I laughed at "the tree accepted" then after i finished the chapter remembered hey idiot he can talk to trees for real and laughed at my own forgetfulness

Im curious id Dancer will find Grim-Clause and Lily since they are free or if will stick around and help Mrs.Clause

As for the copyright BS... As a person who works retail i can believe just about anything and im pretty sure thats why most corporations make use say Happy Holidays versus any specific one besides being more accepting to other cultures it helps avoid copyrights

DruggoDruggoabout 2 years ago

Absolutely having fun with the series.

Mrs claus walking in on Mike cuming was like the scene out of Grandma's boy.

I was dying from laughter.

Well done.

Avidly awaiting the next chapter

Droopy615Droopy615about 2 years ago

I love your storytelling, but I was pulled out by a grammar quirk. To me “on accident” is grammatically incorrect in writing, and is commonly only used in American spoken English. It’s a personal thing as a Canadian reader I guess…

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958about 2 years ago

Kisa meeting Dancer was perfect. Rudolph would have been too sappy. I really enjoy your writing keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

GREAT JOB this is so good,so now we know Santa likes to blow his load on and in Mrs Clause.

christi11christi11about 2 years ago

Well done, I really liked this chapter. Thanks for sharing! I'm kind of hoping Tink and Mike get some time together, it seems like it's been ages, like basically when she was first introduced.

cybertron84cybertron84about 2 years ago

i just binge read 85 chapters and now sad theres no more lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if Goblins get morning sickness? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haaa if goblins get morning sickness!! Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Tink has put away tons of greasy food before and never broke a sweat. Hopefully there's a little bun baking in her oven! Much love for this series.

TomdullyTomdullyabout 2 years ago

The best Christmas story ever told 🎁🎁

SBCORKERNSBCORKERNabout 2 years ago

You've changed your writing style, or did someone else edit and release this series? Normally you're writing flows a lot better and very few grammar errors, but this time, it was just so rough.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keep writing about HFHW. If possible I would give you a dozen stars for this story.. Hopefully Santa can convince Ms. Frost to help Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t know if it could happen or not, but after their “encounter” couldn’t Mikes magic possibly help her to grow another tail? I’m not the best with the lore of her kind but don’t they grow more tails as they become more powerful?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think someone watched a specific scene in

The Happytime Murders a few (too many?) times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Suggestion. Given the time between each chapter and the sheer number of characters to keep track of, any chance that you can do a quick recap of who's who in the chapter, and what they were up to?

It's that or having to re-read previous chapters every 3-4 weeks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not going to lie, I was totally expecting Yuri to grow a fourth tail there, but I still loved the scene regardless. I think Mike's caution over whether he was taking advantage of Yuri and her response to his concerns were very well done. Really appreciated that sequence. Can't wait to see them utilize the offensive capabilities of that new cum fountain ability of his, as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How do you people live like this???! I finished ch84 a week before 85 dropped. Read 85 the day after it came out. It's still another week until 86. AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!

Yes, I've read all of 'Dead and Horny'. Did that between book 2 and 3. Not interested in 'Last of Her Kind'. Arachnophobia. Plus the description of Mike's tryst with the spider girl gave me the creeps. aside from the spidey-ness -- Little teeth grabbing his wang??!!! Nope, nope, nope.

The surviving egg Story is still touching.

I have digressed. More Story Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i really need to figure out where i left off with this story, feels like i missed quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

amazing as alwasys keep up your stories, love them!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewalmost 2 years ago

I, hmm, wow!

Annabelle, I don't always like where you head with an occasional story line. But your creativity always overwhelms me, and I find myself going, "Hell yes that's good!" long before you bring it to conclusion.

If I could have one wish, it would be for Holly have a mind-blowing sexual encounter with Kisa and Tink where she unleashes her gutter-talking, repressed s(elf).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have been reading HfHM non stop for about 2 months. I have enjoyed the constantly changing storylines, the magic and the sex is good too. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thank you for your efforts

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 2 years ago

Re: Anonymous going on about Yuri

The kitsune's name is Yuki; it's popular name for Japanese girls, and it means "snow."

Yuri is a popular name in several languages; in Slavic and Greek, it's associated with the language equivalent to "George." In Russian, it means "farmer." French and Spanish have longer names that are sometimes shortened to Yuri. Yuri also happens to be the name of a megalomaniac villain in the videogame series Red Alert II. But it is NOT the kitsune's name. Depending upon her mood, it might earn you an icicle in an awkward place.

Or not. Yuki might not even be her true name but only her current name she started using after she was trapped in the pocket universe by Emily and chose ice magic with her third tail; she could have used another name (names?) for the first two hundred years.

Also wondering if a soul-swap took place, and if so, what Mike got out of it. My mind is definitely boggled.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusalmost 2 years ago

Love that Mike and Yuki finally fucked. Obviously not as anticipated as his making love to Beth, but still.

I wonder what abilities he’ll get from her. And Yuki definitely seems to be enjoying a better mood now.

Loving the Jack Frost story line. And just loving this take in Christmas lore in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always feel nomatter what I say

It will be underwhelming in your realm!

No sappy shit here.

It isalways an awsome read from my point of view! Stay awsome.

Lenny20Lenny20almost 2 years ago
So much good stuff!

This chapter really had some awesome moments. The escape from the Krampus was really exciting and the scene with Dancer was also a nice moment for Kisa.

But the scene between Yuki and Mike really felt so earned, I really think now the Yuki build-up since book 3 finally came to fruition. And the reaction from Mrs. Claus was just awesome.

A well earned five stars, but actually even better.

Another_MikeAnother_Mikealmost 2 years ago

I've been tempted to comment on quite a few of your chapters, but neglected to do so for no good reason. I couldn't pass up the opportunity this time. The scene with Mike and Yuri was absolutely awesome! I have felt so sad for Yuri because of everything she's gone through and seeing her be able to begin healing (and get a good boning) has been an awesome turn in the story. I feel that the scene was perfectly written. The mix of softness and ferocity couldn't have been better balanced. I certainly hope more opportunities arise for the both of them to enjoy one another's company. An amazing chapter and absolutely enchanting story.

Jonthemon88Jonthemon88almost 2 years ago

The cool thing about the Rudolph the red nosed reindeer copyright is that it’s owned by a company established by the original author and the money made from it still supports his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyalmost 2 years ago

Hope Holly and the other mini girls will get up to some fun and perhaps Holly and Jack find their way to the home after Krampus is locked away or dispatched. Very sexy and lovely for Mike and Yuki to finally get together. Miss Abellea, and hope sometime coming up we can see her with some new lovers or Mike again :-)

t6greent6greenalmost 2 years ago

Supercalifragilisticxpaladocious!!

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEDROOM?!” OMG!!! Just the thought of breaking the bed and having cum all over the bed, sheets, floors, and Christmas tree with Mike laying there naked had me laughing so hard!

I would ask how you do it, but you don’t ask Rembrandt how he paints, or how any superstar accomplishes what they do!

You are an artist above and beyond and a bard with the storytelling abilities that the greatest Bards only wish that they could come close to!

Have you found yourself a magical muse that gives you the ability to write what Shakespeare couldn’t dream of doing? Whatever it may be, the fact that you share it with us has no words that I can find to thank you!

Sincerely,

Daniel

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

I've never understood the enduring Yuki haters.

Yes, she started out as a phenomenal antagonist, who veered into "love to hate" territory on more than one occasion, but was obviously still based around a deeply damaged psyche.

It's been rewarding to see that shift across the scope of 3x books from uncomfortable ally, friend, and more. More so than any other character, rushing this would not have worked, and probably would have trivialized their arc(which most assuredly, is far from over)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another awesome installment and I'm gad Yuki is finally healing, even took the initiative to seize the moment =) I'm also finding Jack's progression fascinating and well-written, curious to see how that will play out. "At least when Santa does it …" … there's another story there. "The tree accepted" was a nice touch.

Secret handshake time! [Redacted hand movements reminiscent of Cthulhu eating spaghetti] is HILARIOUS! I'm gonna have to find some chance to use a line like that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤️

Am amazing slow build of their relationship since Yuki first appeared, this chapter felt perfectly placed and wonderfully written. 10 🌟 s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Santa trapped, Jack a she, Yuki and Mike, Beth frozen when about to be kissed by Mkke, half expecting Mrs Clause to fall for him. Yuki was nevef a hate figure, she was the victim of abuse and bullying. Now fof Lily to have s child with Mike as father.

Once again total mayhem and it's brilliant.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

So happy Yuki is ready to move on... about bloody time she & Mike got closer!

firehorseukfirehorseukover 1 year ago

inquires ->

inquiries

now mig destroy her. ->

now might destroy her.

I really admire the economy of words to deliver the story but sometimes the positional descriptions are a bit too sparse which stops the flow of the story in my head as I try to figure who is where doing what and then trying to join it up with what they were doing last because the description is missing. But you don't need another beta-reader do you :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the following sentence the word might is missing the "ht" on the end: "Logically, she knew she was in denial, but to admit anything else right now mig destroy her."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely living the Christmas theme, amazing writer!

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

If i had my wish..i would atleast try and ask if this strory should be made Amine. Im sure everyone would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Just curious

Now that Mike and Yuki got together sexually, what did he get from her besides nookie, and what did she get from him besides a good dicking? According to the story, every time he has sex with one of the residents he gets a trait from them and they get a trait from him. So this enquiring mind wants to know!

Still liking it! Still humorous! Still outrageous! And still fantastical!

Please keep it up (Pun intended!). And watch out for the Krampus! It might have a copyright! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great read as usual always the best bit of my day when I get to read the next bit of the storie.love the development of Yuki

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Omg he sprayed the Christmas Tree 🤭 plus the rest of the shenigans I forgot to mention...

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots10 months ago

Glad Mikey got his Foxxy!

ImperatorLuciusAurelianusImperatorLuciusAurelianus9 months ago

Yuki is best girl, hands down!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good, great sex

JodailyJodaily7 months ago

LMAO. Best chapter I've read in a while, which is saying a lot?

Love your mention of all the hard work you put in on this. I have to admit it had me putting in quite a little hard work too, if the cramp in my right hand is any indication 😅. Speaking of which, I'd like to know more about that secret handshake. Hope no one minds a sticky handshake.

OK, onward, Tink binging on cookies then barfing. Hmmmm? Goblin Mikey on the way?

Very in love with Kisa!! 😍. Absolutely the hottest babe here.

Then there's Jack. Poor misunderstood unappreciated soul. She just needs a little of Mike's attention. Which could be hard given..

He just blew up Santa's bedroom with a cum bomb. Dripping from the ceiling, the walls, coating the broken bed and floor, and even decorating the fucking Christmas tree. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!!!! Oh, umm, that's another whole story😁. Now he's going to have to make amends to Mrs Claus. I'm afraid Mike may have blown his whole reserve of amends. Good thing he regenerates quickly.

Krumpas needs some serious alone time with Lily. Like, forever.

And lastly, can I take Kisa home with me? I'll be a good boy. 😋😛😛😛😛😛

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What to say that hasn't already been said? Hmm. Here's one thing: Yuki isn't the only one to experience both long solitude and some healing through these pages. During the peak of the pandemic, a possibly slightly unhealthy relationship with porn and a certain kind of erotica became definitely unhealthy. The more I read this, the more little bits of ink trickle out of my brain.

Tickled & proud to leave the 69th comment for more than the obvious reason! --Z.N.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Binge in only a few days? If I had forsaken doing anything else! Though I may have put aside anything else to get this far it has been over a week. I am in awe of your work and your ability to weave such an interesting tale. Poor Klaus's bedroom! I would think a few towels wouldn't be enough, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tink is my absolute favorite! I love her!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I got this sneaking feeling that tink is knocked up and now most likely so is Yuki lol

GrmPAGrmPAabout 2 months ago

"At least it isn't the other way around". LMAO! Thanks again, Annabella.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...