All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 087'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

Mike got the magic stick lol

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

Oh wow, the wait for the Holly+Mike interaction was worth it. Hope they have more and looking forward to seeing Mike try to soothe Jack, in all the ways he tends to do

HarrumphensteinHarrumphensteinalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see Holly finally got her bells jingled, I do hope she sticks around with the crew after this arc is done. Seems like having a holiday liaison in the house would be a good idea and she is too damn cute.

HelvexisHelvexisalmost 2 years ago

Ostara/Eostre, Amaterasu or another sun/summery goddess?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holly has a Santa complex... LoL... she's a very naughty elf. 🙂. I guess Christmas elves do have souls... Or at least little parts of Santa inside them. I wonder if it will help slow Mrs. Claus' deterioration. I also hope Yuki will be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now we just need a scene with Mrs. Claus and/or Jack! I am a little (very) concerned about Yuki's wellbeing, the new and improved Jack seems to be a tough customer. Oh, I would love to have another Mike and Lily encounter at some point too, lol. Keep up the good work!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Worth the wait.

Been waiting for the Mike/Holly interaction and I'm pleased to see it finally. Nice touch with the 'Jingle Bells' orgasm, though I wonder if 'Santa Claus is Cumming to Town' might have been better... LOL! I'm, as always, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not really in the know with mythical gods, but I feel like Jack is going to turn out to be Mother Nature or something of the like. Great story Annabelle! I understand these things take time and you have a lot on your plate as well as living your life, but man I am so sad that we have a month between chapters now.

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958almost 2 years ago

Thank you for wonderful story telling. I can't wait for the next chapter but I guess I'll have to.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic as always :)

Still loving every bit of this...

Many, many thanks for all your hard work. It's greatly appreciated !!

Really hard waiting for the notification that you've put up the next chapter.... but always worth it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Cannot wait for the next chapter

I am a little surprised that Jack Frost turning into a god. Something to look forward too. Going to be very scary if krampus and jenny ever square off.

Thank you,

Returning reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whats' the old saying (and commercial) "it's not nice to fool (with ) Mother Nature? Seriously, another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This getting SO good. I've been reading since the first chapter of the first book came out. I had a feeling that this was going to be good on a "Three square meals" scale. Ironically though, whereas TSM has settled down into a titillating sci-fi epic, this tale is a gift that keeps on giving! Thank you Annabelle for all of your hard work and devotion to this tale, I truly cannot wait for each episode to come out and find myself counting down the days.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, as always! I am never disappointed in your storytelling, and I am enthralled with your imagination. You constantly come up with the most entertaining story lines, and I sit on tenterhooks every week, waiting for the next chapter to post. Please don't ever stop! :)

BaldLionBaldLionalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Waiting for the next installment as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another SEVEN STARS! Keep them coming PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

Ho, ho, ho... Seems Mike might pick up a new magic trick, w- a bit of a Christmas twist to it.

But, since elves are made, and didn't The Mrs Claus say Santa made the elves, wouldn't the magic trick have a 'Santa Twist'? And... shouldn't that be helpful in dealing w- Krampus Claus?

I guess I should have started w- hmm, hmm, hmm...

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005almost 2 years ago

Firstly great chapter once again love everything about it

2. My understanding of Santa/Krampass was right so im glad i understood

3. The opposite of Jack Frost makes me think she is Demeter aka mother nature but something still feels off to me about that guess like there is 1 last trick to come (or in Mike's case cum) from Jacqueline

As always keep up the great work and stay safe out there everyone

TomdullyTomdullyalmost 2 years ago

I loved it' the best santa story yet

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingalmost 2 years ago

"He's got a particular set of skills ..." At this rate Mrs. Claus is going to be next. (LOL)

Love it !!!

christi11christi11almost 2 years ago

That was really good, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hear me out, Mike and Krampus. I feel like Mike and a dude would be incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When book five started with the Santa and Christmas theme I had some reservations. But I think I know where this is going now, as revealed by the Krampus’ concerns. Also, I ran across something in a children’s book by Madeleine L’Engle which touches on the concepts of spiritual powers that I can see you using and expanding on. The following is an excerpt from A Wind In The Door in which Meg talks with the cherubim Proginoskes about Naming her principal, Mr. Jenkins:

“Progo! You said we were Namers. I still don’t know: What is a Namer?”

“I’ve told you, a Namer has to know who people are, and who they are meant to be. I don’t know why I should have been shocked at finding Echthroi on your planet.”

“Why are they here?”

“Echthroi are always about when there’s war. They start all war.”

“Progo, I saw all that awfulness you took me to see, that tearing of the sky, and all, but you still haven’t told me exactly what Echthroi are.”

Proginoskes probed into her mind, searching for words she could understand. “I think your mythology would call them fallen angels. War and hate are their business, and one of their chief weapons is un-Naming – making people not know who they are. If someone knows who he really is, really knows, then he doesn’t need to hate. That’s why we still need Namers, because there are places throughout the universe like your planet Earth. When everyone is really and truly Named, then the Echthroi will be vanquished.”

Meg said, unhappily, “If I hate Mr. Jenkins whenever I think of him, am I Naming him?”

Proginoskes shifted his wings. “You’re Xing him, just like the Echthroi.”

“Progo!”

“Meg, when people don’t know who they are, they are open either to being Xed, or Named.”

“And you think I’m supposed to Name Mr. Jenkins?” It was a ridiculous idea; no matter how many Mr. Jenkins’ there were, he was Mr. Jenkins. That’s all.

But Proginoskes was most definite. “Yes.”

“But how do I do it? How do I Name Mr. Jenkins when all I think of when I see him is how awful he is?”

Proginoskes sighed and flung several wings heavenwards so violently that he lifted several feet, materialized, and came down with a thud. “There’s a word – but if I say it you’ll just misunderstand.”

“You have to say it.”

“It’s a four-letter word. Aren’t four-letter words considered the bad ones on your planet?”

“Come on, I’ve seen all of the four-letter words on the walls of the washroom at school.”

Proginoskes let out a small puff. “Luff.”

“What?”

“Love. That’s what makes persons know who they are.”

—Madeleine L’Engle,

A Wind in the Door

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

Great story ,like always you never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lol a psa for skin safe glue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm beginning to think this story arc isn't going to end before next Christmas...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hes got a particular set of skills , sounds like taken and man was hollu taken here, damn, mike be fucking elven pussy damn as always amazing chapter, Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi! I love yer story so much!!! I'm an artist and I've been drawing some of the monsters from this and I was wondering if I could have yer blessing to make them into stickers for my little shop

CortavarCortavaralmost 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone !

I loved the chapter, as always. Holly taking initiative and not being a victim of naughty sickness was really cool.

And now Mike has traded soul parts with an (watered down, but still) Eldritch creature, he might be able to face on and talk to the weird creature who may or may not have been awakened by Lilly and Dana. Let's go and fuck Chtulette !

I also wonder about what kind of goddess is Jacky. Both Sun/Fire/Volcano and Nature/Summer/Life make good opposites to her frost disguise. It'll be interesting to see which way you decided to go, and I rescind my previous opinion on having Mike use his traditional way of dealing with conflicts with her. Go for it, Tiger! (If she's willing and enthusiastic)

Best regards,

Cortavar

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Mike's magic has got a mind of it's own and does not like having it's time wasted.

Nice play having the magic give Mike the finger

Ramen4life1970Ramen4life1970almost 2 years ago

With the way the story is going I started to wonder if a bit late seeing if it ends up being true. Something something the game. I

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeealmost 2 years ago

Damn, now I really wanna eat out an elf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would give 10 stars if I could. You have outdone yourself

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Oh shoot, now Mike is part Eldritch horror. Will book 7 be about him running from Dagon because he accidentally funked Mother Hydra? 🤣😏

I noticed that the soul exchange didn't seem to happen with Yuki, so maybe he didn't inherent any powers from her (yet...?)

5 stars as always.

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago

Did the Elf over a shelf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that went by in a flash. I was late to the show and was able to binge the first 86 then was at a total loss. Devouring this chapter reminded me how utterly wonderful this story is. Your “monsters” have at least ten times the humanity of characters in most stories. And the way you’re wont to punctuate the story with funny bits—they always give me pause as I recognize the full implication and say to myself, “Ha ha, yeah that’s good, then read it once more to enjoy it all over again. Then, there are the sexy parts. Mmmmm. And scarcely if ever a grammatical error—that in itself is like a cool breeze on a summer’s day.

DMMWolfDMMWolfalmost 2 years ago

Anyone Else get the feeling that Mikes Magic giving him the finger has a lot to do with the fact that part of his soul is now Lily?

heyjude1968heyjude1968almost 2 years ago

What a Great story! "Magically Delicious"....

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I’m finally caught up. I’ve spent the past month or two reading this and it’s been a blast. I’ve even gotten a friend to start, thanks to you including a biblically accurate angel. I’m glad I am caught up, but sad at the same time. My favorite characters so far are Yuki, Velvet and Zel! Not necessarily in that order! I hope we get another sex scene with Zel before this is all over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have written two novels, a dozen or so short stories, a short film script (filming this late summer or early fall), run a writer's group with other published authors, do copy work, editing work...

Not looking for an award, but to give one with some basis...

I'm a VERY harsh critic. I've read every word since starting on your second chapter's publish date on Lit. (Where ahs THAT time gone, right? Wow.)

I do not always give five stars. (Even if I wasn't anonymous for business reasons, I would be because your fanatics would hunt me down and slash my tires.)

I give a LOT of 'five stars' to your stories/chapters. (Like many, it seems, I did not...'appreciate' the spider spin off, nor the interwoven lines in the main book here. However, as that was a choice of taste, not of quality, I simply did not feel it proper to rate them.) Still, not all, because if they are all excellent, how do you know what to improve, or you are the most amazing writer in the history of storytelling. (I have the same problem with even just my writers' group. Everything I put out for consumption is 'awesome' or 'hilarious' or 'amazing', only if that were really true...*I* would be the best writer ever, and I'm not.)

Having said that...you truly are an amazing story teller. Your world-building alone is a marvel. I wish I had that sort of patience. Maybe not quite on par with Tolkien, Lewis or D. Adams, but...hey, a notch below those people is no faint praise. I wonder of your methods, too...flow charts, excel spreadsheet, family tree, 4x6 notecards, Dungeon and Dragon character sheets?

The humor is back and better than ever now, too.

The lack of sex overall is not a concern...if this wasn't on a written porn site, I wouldn't even notice if somehow Mike's 'magic' was just via kissing or touch or the sex was all implied and 'off-screen'.

As many others have stated, I love me some Lily and Death (now THAT should be a spin off book of its own!) and Tink have long been my favorites. Yuki has really come to the fore, for different reasoning, too. Her and Abella (miss her!) are more of the grounded, 'defend Mike because he can't screw his way out of everything' ladies that he needs. Really, if they split up houses (an idea I've seen elsewhere) and just the above and Ratu stayed in the basement and the centaurs stayed in the greenhouse and the librarian was a gateway and the nymphs stayed put, I could live with just them going forward. You've created so many colorful characters, but these are my favorites.

I literally even forgot about Beth and Rat King and Jenny because this storyline is so engaging and those (and others) are really just ancillary characters to me (even Beth, which I never thought would happen, but...eh...she can take her boys to the woods or whatever...they missed their window, multiple times, and I don't think Mike needs her and her convenient magical powers at all. Plenty of fire power without her and her collection of peni.)

Anyway...great story in general, great chapter in particular.

john68utjohn68utalmost 2 years ago

Ah man now I’m caught up…ugh!!

princecharmingslprincecharmingslalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Lenny20Lenny20almost 2 years ago
Holly

I really adored the scene between Mike and Holly. I like her so much and I think this really did her justice. It was nice to learn that she has a very naughty side to her, not just when befallen with the Naughty Sickness.

At first I wasn't really interessted in Jack and her not-so-clear motive, but now with her being a fallen goddess it really get's interessting. I think there is a pretty high probability that the Krampus is dealt with pretty easily and actually Jack will become the main antagonist pretty soon. - Just some speculation (I rarely indulge in).

Awesome as always, already left those five golden stars.

RavenArcherRavenArcheralmost 2 years ago

I'm so glad I was able to rediscover this series and get caught back up. Even bought the audiobooks and plan to get the hardcover books. Every chance I get, I tell people to check this series out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I binged everything this past week and have finally caught up. I'm so sad that I can't hit the next chapter button :(

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyalmost 2 years ago

I've been waiting to see which house mate got with Holly next ever since you released "Holiday Hijinks"! When Mrs. Claus appears I can't help but picture Mrs. Claus from the 90s/early 2000s from the Santa Claus 2 and 3 movies and remember having a big crush on her when I was younger!

P.S. would love in the future to see Abella with other lady house mates!

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

You outdid yourself! Where do you find or store lines like: “ you’re magically delicious!” How long have you been waiting to say that in the story? When I saw that and read it I started laughing so hard thinking of Lucky charms! The only problem, is now every time that I see the name Holly, I will think of her looking like a leprechaun and not an elf. Lol well done once again!

Sincerely,

Daniel

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

Loved the interaction with Holly at the end; fudging awesome! 😋

stmklstmklover 1 year ago

This set of christmas stories has come at the perfect time for my reading. Thank you Annabelle for keeping the magic going. It's the perfect time of year for this set.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

It's getting worse. Has Holly been corrupted or is magic again? Hope Mrs Clause can stay out of the mix? And poor little Lily, she's going soft on someone. Fudging awesome instalment.

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 1 year ago

It’s been a while since I read this series, starting a new job has kept me pretty busy all year. I find it quite ironic that I started reading this arc the week of Christmas. Well written as always, love the mixture of mythologies, and I know one of these day Mike will stop falling into trouble cock first.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mike is getting into so much trouble. He really needs yo control is magic swapping thing 🤦🤦🤦 im sure in later chapters he will lol . But yes yuki is gonna give him shit lol. Again great writing. I know im no where neat the end , and that these comments are old compared to mine . But this is a great read ! Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So hot!

What's going to happend next, now that a horny elf is ub¡nleashed and Jack has come free?

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Holly isn't so holy ....

Holly and Mike is both as hilarious as it's enlightening...

CockyloxCockylox10 months ago

Where can I get a horny Christmas Elf?

I only know regular Elves...

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Holly bedazzled herself just to get bedazzled by Mike. Sounds like Arctic fun to me.... 😁

JodailyJodaily7 months ago

I KNEW IT!!!! He fucked the Christmas elf! First he fucks Kisa on the counter in the cocoa room with Holly watching, then he fucks his Christmas present, then fucks Yuki, letting Holly watch while he gets dressed again. No big surprise she jumped him. And now he broke her. And Kisa wants more. And Holly wants more. He needs to clone his dick so can fuck em all at the same time. That would be hot.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

I really thought that Yuki was going to catch him with Holly who is very beyond jolly. I knew Kisa would know since she is tapped into Mike. Man it's rough for her sensing every time he has sex. As much as. Mike has sex Kisa has to be continuously horny!

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour5 months ago

What an eager little elf.

Thanks for your story. Perfectly on time too since I'm reading this just around Xmas.

I discovered it's in audiobook too. Might start listening to it once I'm caught up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I absolutely love this world you have created. But a couple of editing notes:

Illegible means the written words are impossible to read. Unintelligible means the spoken words are impossible to understand.

Also, you wrote “ice flows” when you meant “ice floes.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...