All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 089'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written as always. I don't see any redemption for gryla. The giants don't really seem relevant anymore than the ice creatures as they seem to be filler forces for krampus. And as such I don't see any need to waste effort trying to flush them out in the story. If you have already gone that route in writing I won't say it wouldn't be good to have the side story, but not everyone is able to be saved and it seems excessive and difficult to tie up that loose end. But you are obviously more creative than I do if you have an idea how for it. Just don't road block yourself on something minor.

exlibris2015exlibris2015almost 2 years ago

Thank you. Now comes the struggle to wait patiently until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you again.

LoverbullLoverbullalmost 2 years ago

You are very fucking intelligent.

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

Enjoying reading the Christmas arc. Looking forward to the next exposition.

There is the movie "Rare Exports" that also gives an interesting twist with a Nordic bent. Watched this a couple of times over the several years.

Love the entwining to other literary sources.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapinealmost 2 years ago

Always impressive! Thank you for sharing ^_^

CortavarCortavaralmost 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

You always tell us to do something kind for ourselves, but this is it. Your story is the kind treat that illuminates our day. Thank you.

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The longer the story goes on, the less action and more boring it becomes.

fFrst chapters were fine, then began to drag when they started warring with the neighbor.

The bigfoot/cabin part dragged even more.

Now it's almost unbearable.

One or two more like this and I'm out.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 2 years ago

Don't know how on earth you manage but this just keeps getting better and better !!!!

Amazing story....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, as usual! You're ability to come up with new and unique ideas never fails to astound me. As exlibris noted before, now comes the struggle to wait patiently for the next chapter. :o)

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

This is so good we want more. we love you for this.

christi11christi11almost 2 years ago

Good lord it's been FIVE years already?!?!?!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewalmost 2 years ago

We need a sixth star for you and this story.

Pincher73Pincher73almost 2 years ago

I need to read more. I hate the suspense and I don’t want to beg to much. Bring me more HFHM…..please.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

You are a Master!

I wish I had a tenth of your skill; your ability to interweave different sides (perspectives) of the same story while never losing the whole, is amazing. Many here have tried and never quite keep the flow the way you do. we are blessed to have you share with us here. Thank You for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Annabelle either you start making 20 page chapters it we revolt!

Jk need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always a great story

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

A threesome with two bodies ? That might piss off Odin n Thor i guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly you are a very gifted writer!! Keep up the great storyline and I'll be patiently waiting for the next installment!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“On the other hand, any sufficiently advanced form of magic could be mistaken for divinity.”

Sounding a bit like Arthur C Clarke:

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”

vanirbinvanirbinalmost 2 years ago

As soon as you said “Mike TV”, all I could think about was that kid from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and it made me smile.

I first started this for the sexy bits, but these days I’m just as invested in the story and the characters you’ve created. Roald Dahl always did an amazing job of blending fantastical elements and characters into a “regular” world backdrop, and you have some of that same talent. I’ve loved reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter. So far so good. So Mike meets the ghost of Christmas future and has to face the consequences of his actions and inactions. This might go over wired if this ghost and death meet. It is also going to be fun seeing when into the future it brings Mike. Thank you for posting.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

P.S Jenny is going to be very annoyed if she's left out of this one. God Mike's enemies.

mljwaffle007mljwaffle007almost 2 years ago

Maybe this has been going on so long I’ve forgotten stuff, which is more than likely, but I’m being hard pressed to remember Mike sleeping with and swapping soul fragments with ratu! But I’m immensely enjoying your story weaving! Though Christmas has gone on for a long time now lol, I’m about to have my summer holiday. Keep up the great work and I shall wait for the next instalment of this epic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for another well thought out chapter Ms. Annabelle! A humble suggestion, instead of working up towards a sex scene that now seems to always have to be climactic (ha no pun intended) it would be nice to see Mike have many little sessions with the girls. I know this debate over "forced" sex scenes has been done in these comments sections, but each scene can work to include characters who haven't got much on screen time with Mike lately AND wratchet up the sexy scale. E.g., that moment Mike had with Naia or Lily or Ratu in the Dreamscape could have gone all the way? Maybe Mike gets stronger each time he's with one of the girls to help him defeat the bad guy? Love the story, would love to see more return to the original format of exploring the mansion/greenhouse and adding more sexy monster girls to the family instead of grand battles...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you have illustrations of your characters I would love to see if they look anything like I picture them Lily is my favorite I started the series when you had a round 20 or so posted and hated that I caught up cause now I have to wait to read the next chapter where can one buy the whole set of books?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Beth is just forgotten.... I liked the previous version where there were multiple stories at the same time. But giving us the start of the biggest sex scene ever, and that start some north pole scrooge story, is a little bit mean...

alp2vaalp2vaalmost 2 years ago

Dinosaurs fucking alongside a half-hour long waterslide installed at the bottom of a fountain the size of a wave pool? I'm fucking dying! How the fuck do you come up with something that creative!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love your stories and love that they're more than just porn, but actually tell something more. I also have a really random question. Have you ever masturbated to one of your own sex scenes?

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

You went deep.

Good for you

Got Mike mending soul a

Crazy cool

Be well and can't wait for the next installment

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganalmost 2 years ago

Once again a nice story from annabelle.

A Tiny suggestion :

Would you pls include a small briefing of previous stories for returning readers every time you post a new story so that they can easily identify where the story left off...

Like

" Previouly on HOME FOR HORNY MONSTERS...... "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When yuki said she was a Radley...

I was sooo hot for her at that moment, big PP energy!

And scrooged is my favorite too 🤗

TomdullyTomdullyalmost 2 years ago

Oh my gosh a cliff hanger 😢it's another great chapter,ima waiting for the next one. p.s. Scrooged was the best after yours of course.

thomasky2021thomasky2021almost 2 years ago

I am confused on why this story line did not come out during Christmas?

Bluesea00Bluesea00almost 2 years ago

Super as always.

Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to BETH? I haven't heard from her for many chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just finished binge reading. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh no!!! I caught up!!!! Well that was a solid two weeks of reading. I would say that this should be a movie but it would have to modify the non pg parts lol. I think this is the most I've read since Harry Potter lol. I should read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm absolutely loving this I'm not much of a reader but I've been obsessed with this thank you! And thank you for mike and Yuki coming together you put them together in most perfect way I have been wishing the would become lovers for a long time now

Lenny20Lenny20almost 2 years ago
Lvoing Cat Radio!

I really like the concept of Cat Radio, it helps Kisa to get more screen-time (or page-time?). And the higher amount of time we see Mike spend in the dreamscape is also a very welcome edition, as it was hardly present in the closer past.

Not sure about Kisa finding out who her grandmother or the old men were, because I feel it comes with a twist and I don't think I'm ready for that yet - cause I know it'll be a big thing. I already got a few ideas.

Thanks foor sharing another great, intruiging and plot-revealing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As much as I love this author and this series, I am getting tired of the Christmas arc. I really hope this gets wrapped up soon.

MartinBeeMartinBeealmost 2 years ago

I came for "interesting title", but I did not expect to stay for a two-week binge through what is among the most captivating piece of fantasy adventure that I have read. And now I am here, itching for the next part, and afraid that this story might end some day. Even while you're still writing on this, I know this story will leave me with a deep feeling of loss one day when there will be no more stories about Mike and his soulmates. Very few books have ever achieved that, and I very much look forward to whatever might come between now and then. Thank you for this excellent piece of writing. I have already bought the three eBooks, and will buy the rest of them as soon as I can get my hands on them.

And now I am off integrating some of the ideas about magic your story gave me into my RPG campaign...

poorrichardpoorrichardover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! I also love Scrooged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Because I'm a Radley and being a Radley means looking out for those who need help. I was planning to kill you, I'll admit it. But when you blew in, shouting in two different voices, I could tell you weren't in a good place. Heck, I spent decades in the same position, just a giant ball of hatred. You make terrible decisions when you're in that place, even when your intentions are good."

Wow, what a powerful perspective and statement, definitely shows her progress and underlines his intentions (and where he's taken them). Well done.

firehorseukfirehorseukover 1 year ago

"I can't even with you some days," Kisa muttered.

Seems like an incomplete sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again, thank you! Please continue writing! Go at your onw pace, plase don0t let other to hurry you up andend making something you regret later. You are fding fantasic.

AriktheRed13AriktheRed136 months ago

I found your stories a couple years after you wrote them. I am truly enjoying all of the antics of Mike and his Harem.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

So much fun! I'm just enjoying myself so much with this book of futures past.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I prefer the one in The Disney version with Scrooge McDuck

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Gluttony

These people put professional superheavy class powerlifters to shame with their constant eating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Splendid !! Simply Splendid ! I get such fun and joy out of these tales. Can't stop reading !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...