All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 094'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Dang girl! Just like Saturday matinees!

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaover 1 year ago

I bawled my eyes out when I thought Yuki was going to die.

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 1 year ago

I swear to god I was about to start saying some truly horrible things if you killed off Yuki. I was like “fuck you, she’s gotta live! Fuck no you don’t! She’s my favorite! Don’t take her away!”

DraconianDrowDraconianDrowover 1 year ago

Uh oh, Mike what did you do....

MiscDudeMiscDudeover 1 year ago

Santa Claus is coming to town.... He really decked those halls. Third ejaculation pun. Something about eating his own cookies?

joshmosejoshmoseover 1 year ago

Fun times, and once again, a little twist. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You masterfully, or I should say mistressfully, layer emotional situations when you write. You achieve a wonderfully balanced blend of many conflicting emotions. Bouncing from love and hope and sexual nirvana, to horror and disgust and defeat, evil twists to inspired epiphanies, demonic atrocities to selfless heroics, in a fast moving, action packed,magical non human story is an incredible achievement. I feel pushed and pulled, or maybe more liked tugged. Tugged like a handjob, an amazing handjob but then edged unmercifully. Your writing reminds me of watching Breaking Bad, it’s that overall balance. Going from ‘oh fuck’ to ‘fuck yeah’. Thank you for writing, the tug is perfect and the edging, always just right! Ohio Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best. Fight scene. Ever.

Vocoder4Vocoder4over 1 year ago

I got lucky and read 93 right before 94 came out. With Death as Santa, I figured you'd have him do his original job as part of his temp job, and wow it was nothing like I expected. Simply amazing.

This story has such fun characters and I'm loving reading how they interact and grow. I'm excited for the thrilling conclusion of book six and whatever future books you choose to write!

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Holy crap that was great was worried that Yuki but did not think you kill her off like Velvet.

MaZeWMaZeWover 1 year ago

For a moment there I was seriously worried about Yuki.

We really are going to the finale. Exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rotflmfao at "die the villain or SPOOGE FOUNTAIN"

5864485180000000 stars!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Another fabulous chapter. Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination. Can't wait for the next awesome chapter.

I loved the scene with Death in the last chapter. It left me all teared up and thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again another fine chapter, I also cried when Reagan's letter was being read - this shows how good a writer you are making a reader feel emotions like that.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Thank you so much for keeping Yuki. I don't think I could handle losing another love just Mike lost Violet. I hope you will allow Yuki to gain all of her tails before the end of your final story. Yuki and Lily are by far my favorite. Please allow Lily to be released from the curse on her and please allow Yuki to gain all of her tails all 9 tails. To become the ultimate 9 Tailed Fox 🦊. Thank You. I've been reading from the very beginning. I've loved them all. I can barely wait for the next chapter. Your fan "James"

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 1 year ago

I love it keep up the spirit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Krampussy.

Whelp, Mike just doomed us all, unless he brings the Fae Queen in to sodomize Krampy.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Can't come up with any form of adequate wording to express how amazing your story writing is !!!!

Many many thanks for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Mike can become Orgazmo? (see the 1997 Trey Parker movie if you don't know it)

LowlandzzzLowlandzzzover 1 year ago

Thank you for not killing Yuki that character deserves a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK when I thought Yuki was about to die, I was ugly crying

Then, when she gave herself Mike's last name, I cried again.

Phenomenal work.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 1 year ago

Christmas is cumming!!👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Half way through I thought Yuki was going to die and I was trying to read while bawling my eyes out.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 1 year ago

Annabelle, you beautiful genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Krampus takes the chair shot from Mike. "Oh no, I think that just pissed Krampus off." He grabs the chair from Mike and tosses it off to the side! "There's no where for Mike to run!"

[funeral dirge]

"Wait a minute, it's Death! Bah Gawd the Grim Reaper is here!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Simply Amazing

You have an amazing gift of storytelling. It is difficult for authors on this site to get a dozen good chapters, but you have hit on each one of these 94 chapters and the side chapters. I anxiously wait for your next chapter to arrive and sit back to take in your simply amazing story.

Take care of yourself and the stories will follow. Thank you for sharing this story with all of us, we simply do not deserve what you have put to paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story and I've enjoyed it from the beginning. I find myself skimming through most of the sex scenes, the plot and character development being so much more interesting, but Mike using his powers to jizz-cripple Krampus was genius. Thank you for not killing off Yuki :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this is Yule/Christmas, Easter should be interesting, since it started off as a fertility holiday(there is a reason for bunnies and eggs). Valentine's Day is just low hanging fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ch 93 was just briliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars are never enough for you. This chapter deserves at least a dozen or more. Can't wait 'til the next one comes out of your fantastic brain! PLEASE keep the story of HFHM going. This story just might end up more famous than any story ever written before it!

Pincher73Pincher73over 1 year ago

Another emotional roller coaster. I am happy to admit that I am addicted to HFHM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also shed tears over the scene with Regan.

Love your work Annabelle.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ty for letting Yuki live another chapter!

spoiler/guess....?

/

/

/

/

/

Krampus is free but no soul means Santa is also free, free of the Krampus, and is going to show up to stomp some krampuss. with all the pop culture references maybe he'll show up as Sgt Winter from Fortnite :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta disagree with thise who "skim through the sex scenes" for the plot. Don't get me wrong, this is a great story, but it's basically become a series about fighting rather than erotica. I love the stories, love the characters, but the sex scenes are NOT just filler. In the hands of a great authour like this one, they are just as plot-advancing as anything else. Mike can make real personal connections with the ladies. Maybe a little too much fighting lately instead of sex and adventure. And LOTS of shameless fanboying in the comments. Really, people, this is a great series, but the earlier chapters had a particular magic that drew most of us in. That magic was sex and adventure (and adventure doesn't necessarily mean large scale combat). 5 stars Miss Annabelle!

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

This has me on the edge of my virtual seat. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ch.93 your share reminding me of the story there almost brings me to tears again. It's so well told and so sad. It is a testament to the art when the artist leaves part of themselves in the art, when the artist bears their soul as you have, I believe the audience is blessed.

SensualELF1SensualELF1over 1 year ago

I'm about to go binge this again. Even though you might not understand why, that is the highest praise I can give a book, as I nearly never reread thing, my memory is so good that it just gets boring. I swear, this is my one of my favorite books, and I have read a lot. I've been here since like book 4, and the only thing I have wrong with the story is that the chapters couldn't come any faster. I thank you for writing for us, ignore those that complain about chapter 93, I lost someone to cancer and even though I nearly cried, which doesn't happen often, I thank you for writing it all the same. Keep writing but don't forget to take care of yourself, I wouldn't want to lose such a great author to overworking or some other disease.

Thanks for the great chapter,

SensualELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will never look at Christmas the same way again!!!

What an amazing yarn...oops sorry... YARN!!!

Kudos Ms Hawthorne

MartinBeeMartinBeeover 1 year ago

We can be anonymous smut smiths, amazing fantasy authors, and emotional human beings at the same time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...Seriously...F**K You for that awesome Yuki Goddess Mode boost...You made a 42 year old man cry

...and thank you for the "ho in ho ho ho" to cancel it up!

Dima_SynDima_Synover 1 year ago

Lily better be ok or I'm going on strike

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarmover 1 year ago

Love the big upgrade to Yuki. I was really ambivalent toward her for a long time but I feel like she’s come into her own in this book, and looking back, the progression now feels natural and believable. And now I’ve beloved six impossible things before breakfast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously fuck you Annabelle, you made me cry. I wouldn't have been able to take losing yuki. 5 stars as always, thanks so much for this awesome work of art.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

I'm not at all surprised you cried writing Reagan's story, it must have been even harder than reading it was. Ha! You got me in this chapter too though no tears were involved. I thought you were going to kill off our favorite fox there for a minute. Humph! :-) Like always, thanks for sharing! Oh and... <Sends a hug your way> It's way after the fact but that's to help with the hurt from writing about Reagan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the characters you've made. I look forward to each new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Miss Annabelle stop playing with my emotions like that. I almost died thinking that Mike would have to grieve for Yuki too

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 1 year ago

Fantastic story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAMN IT! I should have waited for a few more chapters, before coming back. I don't comment here as much as I should, considering how much I have enjoyed this series. I used to read a lot of Stephen King, I am an old Dragonlance fan. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Terry Goodkind's Sword Of Truth series. This. Belongs. In. The. Same. Conversation. With. Them. You weave a tale with love, action, SEXY action, tragedy, and struggles with the best of them. I wait on pins and needles for the next installment you have a fan for life.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year ago

Gee willikers! I'm all on tenterhooks! My attention is riveted, wondering what will happen next! As George Takei says, "Oh, my!"

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

No way a month more to learn how Mike unwinds the disaster. And I miss Beath already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring now! Talk about dragging things out. zZzzzz

Themonk1335Themonk1335over 1 year ago

This has been an amazing story. I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter.

ImplexaImplexaover 1 year ago

Another awesome chapter!

Just how long have you been waiting for Lily to drop that pun? :)

Ejones1973iiEjones1973iiover 1 year ago

Keep up the GREAT work!

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

great story as always ,by the way sense it's Christmas could he get the mother of there child back I mean that was heart breaking and Christmas is about believing in the impossible 'I know its to late to ask

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Spooge fountain!

Great stuff you got here, loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must confess that I feel this tale is taking too long in the telling. I’m hoping this wraps up soon and Mike and company can get back to the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a haul getting into this Christmas chapter. But now it's really taking off like the others! Don't stop and don't worry about anyone who dislikes a particular part of this. Keep pressing on and we will look forward to the next release! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn Annabelle! Freaking awesome chapter

john68utjohn68utover 1 year ago

Ugh!!! No I’m caught up!! I have to wait……no there’s another!! Yay! Uh for now at least.

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Naughty list

After last chapter was almost too sad for my taste, this one might has my favourite non-sad moments of this book. I loved how Yuki called herself "Yuki Radley", which I think beautifully completes her arch to finally belong to Mike and being part of the family fully.

Also I would've never imagined reading about the Krampus cumming his brains out when I started this series, book or even that scene. But probable was the most comedic thing ever - just amazing.

Thanks for sharing and have fun with those five stars!

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Oooooooh I'm still leaking tears from Regan.

Watching yuki

Love the story

Thank you

notStanleynotStanleyover 1 year ago

>The last thing he wanted was to be responsible for a whole holiday.

And not one that only takes a few days or a week to prepare, but THE ONE needing its whole year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a moment I started to not like you. I was notbhappy about where the story was heading with Yuki. Thank you sooooo much for turning it around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ya this storyline has ran its course. this is starting to drag on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oof, this is incredible. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SANTA. WHERE IS SANTA. IT'S NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING AND I CANNOT STOP WORRYING ABOUT SANTA.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

OMG, you know how to torment readers. I was getting quite upset about Yuki. And now what has Mike done with Santa.,

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 1 year ago

Late to getting here, but binging the rest tonight. Thank you so much for sharing such a phenomenal story with us!

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

KRAMPUS CUM FOUNTAIN

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

This chapter was a whirlwind of emotions for me. Yuki, Freyja, Lily & Mike fighting against all odds left me breathless. Thank you for this chapter & all the other ones! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was reading the last chapter on the bus and started to have tears streaming down my face when Death took Reagan. You keep tugging on my heart strings:) thank you for writing this story, and I am sorry for your loss:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another over the top "CGI" third act meltdown. Why? It takes away from all the well mapped out, super good stuff.

And why not let these bigger fusions with the Queen of the Fae And Freyja have some kind of impact? Like a quantum change on some level. It should matter and be part of the fertile ground for his magic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OMG, it was not that the dark fractal pattern where cloging the golden core but that the core was preventing it to loose free. And novel sorcerer Mike screw it. I was to say Krampus. come to be defeated but noe I have to sau that Krampus comed free and massy.. You certainly know how surprise readers.

I cannit wait to see what is going to do 5 tails Yuki.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why did no one mentiom that Lily was just torn apart by an eldritch abomination? She could be dead and everyone's focused on a characyer who is very much alive and fine? I mean, seriously people. Lily! I hope she's okay.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Just one bonus star for this chapter (of course the 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 rating above is automatic). As this battle continues to develop, I expect there will be more bonuses....

PeregrinTook69PeregrinTook696 months ago

I loved the scene with Reagan in Chapter 93. I lost my big brother 41 years ago, and there is not a day goes bye that I do not miss him. You handled the scene with joy and grace that had me crying, as I haven't since I lost my brother. Your brilliance as an author is your ability to develop your characters but throw in complete surprises. Keep up the good work.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

You almost broke me when I thought that Yuki was going to die! After Reagan in 93 left me raw. Thinking that Yuki was going to die started the waterworks again. I'm just really that she didn't! But now ending the chapter with the possible end of Lily. Damn! You really know how to cause damage, sheesh!

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

So many emotions here! Kisa finding her way out then finding the stolen children. Yuki's struggling and almost succumbing to power overload. Lily torn apart, god I hope she's OK! She really is an integral part of this story! Then laughing my ass off when the Krampus almost gets drowned in his own cum! Naughty Annabelle, making him cum all over his own face. This chapter was a roller coaster!

budson1budson124 days ago

93 was the only chapter I only gave you 4 stars. I counldnt get over Reagon my self and thats the only reason. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...