All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 096'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful.

Just awesome.

You out do your self yet again!!

Reader24601Reader24601over 1 year ago

Well done. That was a satisfying end to an arc. The Hestia reveal at the end was great. Fun fact, she was actually the first-born of Cronus and was technically his heir. So the house having a really powerful goddess as a host should play for some interesting possibilities. I look forward to the next book. Keep it up.

1952M1952Mover 1 year ago

A Christmas to remember .

SleepydreamsSleepydreamsover 1 year ago

Thank you. I have been an avid reader. And can't wait for the next installment.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

This was the perfect epilogue. So many questions have been answered, although some remain and some more have been asked. Can't wait for the next book in January!

Themonk1335Themonk1335over 1 year ago

WOW,Just wow,I was expecting something amazing and you delivered well beyond what I even hoped to see. Five stars is not enough to convey how good this is. This has been an amazing story so far,and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
Oh Annabelle

I will never be able to look at Christmas the same again, I will eagerly await easter.

And hope you one day make a go at midsummer, wonderful ending to this book.

I was happy to see everyone being able to relax and have some fun.

MockingMordecaiMockingMordecaiover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter. Honestly cant wait for some wholesome innocent father daughter bonding and interaction. Been dying to read about it. I cant wait for my heart to melt in happiness as mike gets to be a father. Stay amazing and keep writing as long as it makea you happy.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

I devour each new chapter as soon as I find it, and I’ve decided I should thank the Gods that they aren’t longer since there’s always more I want to mention than is reasonable as is! What an awesome chapter! Much as I enjoyed the Christmas storyline, I’m glad they’re home again. The relationships in that family warm my heart so much. I did worry for a minute that perhaps there never really was a Naia, just an impostor. That would’ve broken my heart. And I’m curious why Mike didn’t help Dana with Santas blood yet, but I’m sure it’ll happen. Very excited to hear of the new Dead and Horny! Loved the first and the next should be even wilder in all the best ways! Merry Christmas to me heehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wholeheartedly agree Reader24601. And I appreciate your use of mythological technicality as well, that's precisely the kind of pedantry I'm happy to get behind.

On the topic of such tidbits: the latin word for a hearth is 'focus'.

Just throwing it out there.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. The only shame about this story is how difficult this site makes it to properly engage with your audience. You deserve far more recognition and praise for the gifts you give us.

Thank you again. You and yours Be well. Looking forward to the next one ^.^

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

This was so beautiful! Thank you for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing as always! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FINALLY, THE BETH & MIKE CHAPTER WAS WORTH THE WAIT IS OVER! (RIDE THE LIGHTENING) BETH GIRL HAHA!

Well done, and the Hestia reveal was nice ending reveal and Coronus first born heir (So Naia & Hestia share body ) , including Yuki getting to Emily funeral and Beth coming into her own (I missed her last lover that can expand it body in house of Horny monster's household , Which chapter & number please?). We havne't seen the last of Beth yet in the horny house?

As Mike's new daughter finally comes into play at the end of book 6.

Exceptionally outdone yourself again Aurthor San

Can't wait till Jan New Years for Mike & the horny monster team

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

PandathebearPandathebearover 1 year ago

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for your continued writing. Love your story!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

5 Stars for ALL 96 Chapters!!!

As always your ability to enrapture us is astounding. You have weaved a tale that is full of hope and joy, loss and sadness, Laughter and Love. Not to mention some great monster-girl sex...LOL. While the Mystery of 'the great game' is still out there, with each book we get closer to the answers I'm sure many of us are asking ourselves. I will wait with baited breath for January and the start of Book 7. I like that you are giving us clues as to where all this will lead but not too much foreshadowing that we know exactly what to suspect, that's a true gift. Thanks for Sharing!

sandmaniv69sandmaniv69over 1 year ago

I love these stories, I've been following since chapter 1, and I can't wait for the next to come out keep up the good work and thank you!!!

LowlandzzzLowlandzzzover 1 year ago

You are fantastic and it's a beautiful world you have created so I can't wait for book 7 to come out and see what kind of trouble Mike and family are going to attract this go around

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Congratulations on another fabulous book. I love your imagination and the characters you have created. I can’t wait to read what you have in store for us next. Happy holidays and thanks

Pincher73Pincher73over 1 year ago

Perfect. You have left me feeling content to wait for the next instalment by wrapping up a few of the strands like a present.. It’s a gift from you to me that’s just in time for the festive season. So, to return the favour I say thank you for your awesome fucking stories. And, I mean that literally and figuratively. Merry Christmas.

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarmover 1 year ago

Annabelle, thank you for this story, and thank you for continuing to delight us with your wit and thoughtful moments. Best, most satisfying story I’ve read on any platform recently. I was skeptical of the whole “Mike fucks Christmas” thing, but it totally worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EVERYTHING I hoped. That was such a satisfying ending to the arc and still left me wanting for more. And talk about the slow burn on that scene with Beth, holy cow it's been 96 chapters waiting for that to peak! Can't wait for egg shenanagains and more dead and horny.

Not sure how often it's commented on but your tags leave me giggling even in the most serious episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know I've always had this thought of mike achieving godhood, Seems like it won't be long.

10 🌟 if possible ...

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

"...you spent a lot of time in bed last night turning Tink into an air raid siren!?

I had to stop reading until I stopped laughing. You have outdone yourself. Again. I don't know why it still surprises me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aha! I had figured out that the Cabin was Artemis, but I was still working through the North Pole, and I'd thought the Radley House was Aphrodite (what with all the love and fucking) but Hestia actually makes the whole family thing deeper and more substantive. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is fucking beautiful. I don’t know how you’ve turned a monster girl harem into something so soulful, but it’s truly an achievement. Your characters are so full of life and the home feels so right, I worry for them when they’re in danger and want to weep when they have these happy moments. As always, I look forward to the next chapter.

NobodyspclNobodyspclover 1 year ago

Found your stories back in February. Took a week to get caught up to your new releases, but worth every second. I'm glad to have found your stories. Can't wait to see what you have coming next.

gazzaf777gazzaf777over 1 year ago

I have followed all of this series and I always await with baited breath the next installment. Thank you so much for providing such strong and enjoyable characters. When I read your work I feel like I am there. Look forward to the next book. Keep up the great work.

poopybrodypoopybrodyover 1 year ago

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your work.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

I've read this chapter three times today and cannot rate it highly enough. I didn't think Chapter 95 lived up to Annabelle's standards in all her previous work, but this chapter is in my top two or three. I absolutely love this series and cannot wait to see what happens in book 7. I am also interested to read the latest chapter in the Dead and Horny series. I loved that book and hope the next story is just as good! Thanks Annabelle! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this book. Cant wait for the next one. Thank you for writing Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeeeeeeeaaaaas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle. Thank you again for a wonderful chapter. And thank you for having a beautiful soul. Keep up the amazing work, and Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

woo hoo a very good ending to the book.

DraconianDrowDraconianDrowover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved the wrap up to this book. I'll be counting down the days, like always, to the next additions. Keep up the great work!

smattes00smattes00over 1 year ago

That was awesome. Now I can read it straight through with no waiting. The Callisto chapter was incredible. The Reagan chapter I will love and dread at the same time. Those are your two best chapters YET.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic ending. Looking forward to see what Mike gets himself into next time. He is in for quite the ride through raising a actual little monsters. I am Surprised Jenny wasn't more disappointed from being left out of this adventure. Owe well.

Things are getting even more compelling with everything that's going on with collected properties of the caretakers

I would be interested to see if any of the previous caretakers left a journal in the library.

Thank you for the story

Sincerely,

Returning reader

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

OMG! You are worse than the old sat. matinees but i love them and you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for Book 7

What awaits “our” intrepid family?

I know it is your writing, idea’s, and baby, but I would like to think, your readers have a vested interest in your, our? Story.

The journey has been wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just keep outdoing yourself with this adventure!! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have delivered yet again a superlative twist and expansion of a YARN into something grander and even more interesting.

I look forward to what you choose to share

SR

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
FANTASTIC

You never cease to amaze me with your imagination and your writing. I can't wait for more. I will be patiently waiting thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks Annabelle. A very enjoyable story. Lot’s of new information. I look forward to meeting the baby.

FbjsFbjsover 1 year ago

Easiest 5 stars of my life. Thank you <3

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

This was phenomenal. What a great early Christmas gift. Thank you for such wonderful writing and sharing it with all of us.

EntropicForceEntropicForceover 1 year ago

I've always wanted a daughter, and ever since velvet was introduced, I've been waiting for this moment. The whole cabin arc was always pulling at my heart strings, and I definitely cried a few times. Especially when she died and when Mike found out an egg survived. And here we are again, with you almost making me cry. If you ever need to try with a different medium, I would suggest you write for TV or something. Tbh I would love to see this story animated into a hentai or something. You're doing great, keep it up girl.

ImplexaImplexaover 1 year ago

Thanyou for another great book! Can't wait for the next one

DucatastiDucatastiover 1 year ago

Fantastic yarn told with exceptional talent. Thanks for sharing and Can’t wait for the next Book Annabelle,

Greywulf1064Greywulf1064over 1 year ago

Love it as usual, but damn, I was looking forward to a scene with Sophia 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was...sort of...anti-climactic.

The Beth and Mike part.

She tells him the other guys 'sizes' don't matter, then tells him she had Bigfoot in her so Mike can't hurt her.

Not to defend the fragile male ego, but if that was reversed (somehow), I doubt ladies (like myself) would be thrilled.

Overall, that ship took too long to get out of the dock...

Also, I wonder if it might not have been a nice twist to have them both power down, so to speak, and make 'regular people' love, at least the first time. Oh well...I'm over Beth anyway.

The Hestia thing...really interesting! Wondering if you had that idea from the very beginning or is that a sort of retcon? Works either way, but curious how planned out this story was from the get-go.

Also, the thing about Cronus being the North Pole was a good touch, along with Artemis (the Huntress) being the Cabin. You are great at myth use.

Ruined it at the end with the egg thing. Spiders aren't sexy, and neither are children (especially on a porn site). Plus, it is a seriously overused trope in porn (especially harem porn) that the women always end up knocked up.

Add in the size-queen thing (a lot of us really DON'T want a giant dick in us) and the 'be rough with me' from Beth (my daughter complains that guys her age, in their 20s, think all women want to be choked now because of porn), and it is interesting how such an otherwise VERY original take on so many myths is actually very dog-earred regarding the approach to the 'sex' side of things. Surprising, in fact.

Back to the 'egg', though.

I'm glad this book resolved so many issues, answered a lot of questions.

I'm actually fine with less sex in the books. I'm an adult, I know where to find 'more sexy' stuff if I want, on this site and other places. The overall story is SO compelling and the world-building (learned that phrase from the comments on your previous chapters, some of your readers really know about writing it seems) is so complete...but I just don't care about the creepy spider thing. I know others will bash me (I've read every comment on every chapter, and your readers are also very loyal!), and it is, of course, your book to do with as you please.

I'm going to duck out, now, though.

I never found those characters sexy or very interesting.

Most of your characters are REALLY cool, and you have so many it was probably inevitable you would have one I (or a lot of people, even) didn't like. It happens, I'm sure, to the best of them, even you, because you are one of the best at what you write.

So on my way out the door, the things I didn't like...

How long it took for Beth and Mike to hook up.

Beth's personal tastes.

Beth getting magic.

Basically, Beth is the one character I think you messed up, and I'm not sure she is redeemable, but also, I don't think most of us care anymore. She isn't special (not sure she was supposed to be, but, she isn't), she is one of the very many.

Spiders. Not sure why you like them so much, but not really my business. I don't. Many of your readers don't. You have plenty of readers, so you probably don't care if you lose some of us. Not sure I would care either, if I were you. Either way...thanks, but no thanks.

Kids. Pregnancies. Ugh and nope. Overdone and unnecessary, unless done as a one time thing (in a perfect world three books ago with Mike and Beth having one regular kid that would eventually take over the Houses) at the end of the saga.

Things I Love...

Lily, Death, Tink, Abella, some Yuki, Celia, Cerebus...honestly, if it was weaned down to just them and Naia, her sister, and maybe Zel, I'd probably be okay. Ratu and the Fae Queen can pop in and out...the Librarian Cyclops is a good supporting person...I would be happy enough with a smaller cast. Find out more about the Great Game...(though the tidbits you dropped at the end here were very cool and interesting).

Alas...the foreshadowing (thanks again to your readers for that term) about that stupid spider egg...I'm sorry...I just don't care and it turns me off to no end.

Thanks for the ride. I've read you from very early on. You're a marvelous writer. Best of luck on the next books. Who knows, maybe I'll check in next year or something, figure out a way to skip the egg parts. Try to find out the big ending (whenever that happens).

Take care, Ms./Mrs. Hawthorne.

Have a great life.

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Loving this story from the beginning on and it’s just getting better please keep the beautiful work coming thank you for the awesome escape from the dark world we live in!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome thank you for your beautiful story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding! Simply Outstanding! Next, a visit to the library? Or, a baby spider causing havoc in the house? So many possibilities! Plus, a haircut, just as I need one. So very good Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another exceptional book. I eagerly await the next. I thank the gods for your gift, and I thank you for sharing it with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love all of your stories thus far. I've read them all.

One request is that you please allow Lily to be released from her curse. Also for Dana to be turned human again.

Also maybe allow Mike and Beth to get married and have children together.

Also maybe allow our favorite Banshee to become mortal.

I guess, I'm just a sucker for happy endings.

Please, keep the stories coming. I'm looking for for future chapter's.

Good Luck With Your Writing and With Future Inspiration.

If only I could find a woman like you to be in my life. Who ever has your heart is a very lucky person. I wish you and your family the best.

"Your fan James"

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

It's a real shame that we cannot rate this anything like as highly as it deserves !!!! 10++++

Amazing stuff as always but I think you've really tied a lot of the bigger picture (or should that be game ;) ) together with this chapter.

Many thanks for all your hard work and for sharing with us all.

Hope you have a great xmas & new year - looking forward to reading where you take us in the new year :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can the little spider just have its legs out of the shell, so it can be an egg with legs? Mostly just to horrify people.

Also, Beth haters, I'm betting that she is actually Athena, goddess of wisdom. Or at least will become her somehow. So I think she'll get more interesting than just what she is now. Just give Annabelle time to power her up.

Thank you again Annabelle! Great work! Can't wait to see what my two favorite girls, Lily and Dana get up to in chapter 13!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your writing, your stories are wonderful and I really look forward to reading them and seeing the characters and their relationships develope. Your work and your talent is very much appreciated and respected.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great story I loved the snowball fight. This has been a great ride looking Forword to more.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

So many revelations! So much cool shit happening! Random thought: if you put a loaded wand to my temple and told me to chose my favorite character, I couldn't do it. Could not. There isn't one of them that I would chose over the other. And you keep adding more!! How do you do that?! Anyway, good job... another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You were the first author I bookmarked when I set up this PC and started coming to Lit regularly. Now I have literally dozens of others bookmarked but you are the ONLY one I always give 5 stars... and that's just because they wont allow me to give you more than 5.

Thank you for making my day a bit brighter every time I read your tales. You are a special and talented individual Annabelle. Never change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gotta totally disagree with the long Anonymous post arguing against the spider egg and pregnancy "tropes" in porn. I think that Eulalie and Velvet are amazing characters and have a forbidden, sexy appeal that was electrifying in the "Last of Her Kind" series. I hope Eulalie develops the need to mate and seeks Mike out in a heat!!! I loooove the idea of some of the monster girls wanting to be moms and finding happiness with Mike in that way. Yes the "knocked up" trope is worn out in some porn but that's not the way its written here. Here, Miss Annabelle writes it as an expression of Mike's love for the monster girls. I'd love it if Lily could get her uterus back and conceive with Mike!! I'm eagerly waiting for more story on Mike and Velvet's daughter, this will be an amazing subplot!!! I really can't believe all the people hating on the spider girls just because in real life, you don't like spiders. Jeez, widen your perspective. Who likes actual goblins? Snakes? Who thinks zombies or horses are sexy? No one, right? But Miss Annabelle makes these characters sexy and worth knowing! Same with the sexy spider girls. Keep it up, Miss Annabelle!!!

nedthebundlernedthebundlerover 1 year ago

Thank you.

I've enjoyed the series from HFHM #1.

You've come so far and have developed some truly endearing characters, Death being a personal favourite.

You have also shown that "family" is what you make it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks Annabelle you and your stories are amazing.

Can't wait for the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter, we hope you never stop!

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 1 year ago

Thank you as always brilliant. Enjoy your island

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet Annabelle, I have read your entire catalog of stories, and have loved every one of them. Hints of the future have been temptingly left, The Order's caged prognosticator, the rebuilding of the half dead head of the society, and the apparition in the tower. CajunBear

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 1 year ago

The geas and house part i rwally got into, “ iwas like a lil kid goin “OH BOY , oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, ( and I always thought hed find a way to make the timer go away and just always have the shied on permanent like). Lilly and that drawing hit me so many times in the “feels”, I hope Reagan makes a appearance i. The future some how , maybe as a spirit to hang out with Lilly.

HistoricallyInaccurateHistoricallyInaccurateover 1 year ago

I’ve been following this story for years now, even before I made my own account and started writing myself. Your work is absolutely incredible, and I can’t wait to see what lies in store for Mike and his many ladies.

Thank you for your wonderful tale

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 1 year ago

Keep it up. You have a dedicated fan here.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

That was a good chapter and the ending... Cliffhanger! And for like 6 weeks?! How COULD you?!?!?!?! :-) On the other hand, I'm very much looking forward to seeing Eulalie avenged. Though... wait a min... Didn't Mike bring a mountain down on his ass and he's buried for all time??? I guess I'll have to wait. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Lady I simply don’t have the words.All I can say is THANK YOU for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great you got me so pulled in to this adventure I'm always looking for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been here since like chapter 22 or something. And I'm here till the end. Yet another 5 star chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you ever write books that are more mainstream please make it an announcement! Your writing style and story telling are awesome! Thank you for yet another great installment of this story!!!

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this chapter. I have really needed something like this. I have been reading for about 6 months and have read everything here on lit. I love this world you have created and the story you are telling. Like I said I really needed this, it's so full of love and the feelings of family. I should write you sometime and tell you some of my story. Who knows it might give you an idea for a chapter. Again thank you, I enjoy your story so much and the teasers in this chapter have me wanting more right now as always 😂.

HfhmfanHfhmfanover 1 year ago

I'm so glad I found your stories! You are awesome!

Also wasn't sure how you were going to do a year of Christmas but you did. Tears, laughter, snorting at the one liners. Love love love!

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 1 year ago

I had to come for the sexy, but now I am here for the adventure and the mystery and I am here to stay.

We’re seeing this thing through, together, with you as our guide into this odd and fascinating series of worlds

Ejones1973iiEjones1973iiover 1 year ago

As always, just an amazing chapter. You have such a way of pulling me into the stories and making me feel like I am part of them. Keep up the good work!

joshmosejoshmoseover 1 year ago

Oh, quite fun. And a nice wrap up. Lily is almost becoming (re-coming??) human. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent as always! Can't wait for the next chapter.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

all praise to goddess Anabelle, maker of the great game and creator of harems

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes it was everything I hoped for. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the 10 star button??? This story deserves many more than just five!!!

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Truly amazing! I only wish I could give it 10 stars; this is by far one of my favorite stories.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year ago

Amazing as always. Thanks for sharing. 5*

May you and yours have a grand holiday season and an even more terrific year ahead. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sublime, just finished a full read through thank you seriously the best.

I eagerly await more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AAAAAAAAHHH! That cliffhanger is terrible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay! Great read. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything and more. I normaly devour each chapter as they arrive but forced myself to make this on last.

Thank you for yet another great book

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your work.đŸ’–â€đŸ’–

DivwayDivwayover 1 year ago

OMG, Beth and Mike finally managed it. Clever not letting him cum in her womb.

Makes the him having a child with her a other story. This saga could go on for a very long time. I hope so.

Aanabelle, magnificent ending. Thank you for writing this literature masterpiece.

Regards Divway a devoted reader.

MrinsatiabletongueMrinsatiabletongueover 1 year ago

Holy fuck... this chapter was amazing. Can we get a hell yeah for Mike and Beth, finally getting together. But also, bring up more questions about what happens next with them. Amazing chapter, i cant wait for the two new books to start. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! 😊

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Wonderful ending

What an ending to this amazing story arch. After almost 100 chapters finally Beth and Mike doing the dirty. And that reveal about Naia and the home itself. This chapter truely felt like a milestone, it's build-up since the very beginning. That was awesome!

Hopefully we will see Holly in the future. Speaking of witch, I'd really love to see the brother-sister dynamic between Callisto and Mike and Velvet's daughter. I smell a few very fun moments with them.

And the closure of Kisa's past was very touching, albeit a little short for my liking. Maybe I was one of just a few, but I loved her backstory and the emotion behind it.

I'm looking forward to the next book and hope it'll feature a sweet little baby arachne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantastic conclusion to the story. Having been reading this adventure all year, am I the only one who found it slightly weird that it's actually almost Christmas?

The Last Of Her Kind was a little unusual for you in that the storyline was much darker. Is there a chance of something else in that genre?

Strand

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Big reveals indeed! Every nice, really hope for more play time and less end of the world still I'm thr next book. Is "Beth is Also Horny" ever going to be on here or only on book funnel? Looking forward to the next chapter and rereading the past ones and other books!

Soapiestbeast48Soapiestbeast48over 1 year ago

Just got done binging all 6 books. Thank you for this story. It's been a wild ride and i can not wait to see what else is in store. Also Death is the GOAT!! đŸ€Ł

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...