All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 099'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 1 year ago

You always leave me thirsting for more. Thank you so much. 5 āœØ

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 year ago

AH another great chapter

Looking forward to what book 7 has to offer us. Hoping for something great next time, since it will be the 100 chapter of Mike and the Gang. You are a true talent a respected author and a joy to read. I almost look forward to your notes and tags for laughs as I do the pages themselves for the story. 5 stars as always and Thanks for Sharing!

dapidapiabout 1 year ago

The game is afoot. The Order's end is nigh?

dapidapiabout 1 year ago

Now that Jenny is the new sheriff, does get to do a John Wayne impression?

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 1 year ago

If you're gonna choose a Sheriff, one that drove three of the four horsemen to near gibbering madness seems a good choice. I suspect The Order is gonna fuck around and find out.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 1 year ago
Love it

Jenny as the sheriff had me grinning, but all the other stuff had me chuckling.

Especially lily, her actions were hilarious. Death was especially good this chapter..

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123about 1 year ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next installment looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously this is my favorite chapter of this story and I've been reading since the beginning, cannot wait for more!

KyrissanKyrissanabout 1 year ago

Lillyā€˜s a blast šŸ˜‚ And I laughed so hard from the comment with the fountainā€¦

Iā€˜m really looking forward to more world-building and whatā€˜s about to happen. And Iā€˜ve got an idea who the director truly isā€¦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. (Scratching head) Just wondering. What would a picture of Lily in bikini look like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me how funny this cast is. As if Lily wasnā€™t enough, Death hamming it up had me giggling, and the inevitable Jenny incident will no doubt be gold. I do remain ever fearful of their lives, especially given my suspicions about the Director. As Iā€™ve said in comments before, my enjoyment always has an undercurrent of dread knowing youā€™re not afraid to pull the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I saw someone else mention the idea that the director might be Ratuā€™s Naga ex-fiancĆ© and after this chapter I think they might be on to something.

-the director was not born into the order

-was disgusted by interspecies romance but never specified whether he was disgusted by Mike or Ratu

-was more angry than Ingrid had ever seen after watching Mike and Ratu share a room

Not enough to say anything definitive, but enough to give the idea some bones.

PapaMike67PapaMike67about 1 year ago

I am enthralled with your storytelling. I can't wait for the next chapter..

Your depiction of the beings in the house let's the reader know these are not monsters persay but instead beings with feelings and needs like everyone else.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 year ago

Almost one hundred chapters and not one dud in the bunch. Thanks for continuing.

Pincher73Pincher73about 1 year ago

It is so refreshing to see Mike and the family on the front foot for once. If history is to go by, then that will likely change. However, for now the interaction with the order is keeping a smile on my face and I love it. Looking forward to the next time I can escape into the HFHM world.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

So good, so much fun. This is going to be such a great joy ride. Thanks for sharing your awesome talents.

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

Another great start. I am so looking forward to the new tale and the new location. Thank you again for sharing a bit of your wisdom with us. 5 stars again as is the standard for your work ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd like to see this filmed, uncensored of course! Usual five stars..

joshmosejoshmoseabout 1 year ago

Lilly yanking the order around is awesome.

mszkutarekmszkutarekabout 1 year ago

Oh this is such a fun read! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when you think the next chapter cant be as good as the last you surprise us.

DreamDiverDreamDiverabout 1 year ago

I finally got to the end. I didn't finish chapter 98, and I won't be reading this chapter or any others. I've just re-read your first chapter and I just can't justify moving on.

Your first chapters were such gems. Every chapter ended with mystery and momentum. Things built and expanded by the end of every little episode. Your writing was tight and unique and had such a good tone. You had a good theme but over time, all of this changed.

It's like back in the time of the old internet when a widely popular internet show got turned into a TV show. Everyone would be so hype but once it premiered, it just wasn't the same, and it was clear that the magic had gone. It has seemed for a great portion of your story that you have converted it and the characters into the usual figures. This would make a better animated show than a story. The sex, for the most part, has not been interesting since Mike gets his electric powers. He doesn't have to do anything: he activates his powers, you tell us how hard everyone cums, and that's all.

That was one thing I was pleased to see with the start of book 7, but that is all really. This book feels like such a down turn. The writing is so much more amateur and immature and bland. You've relied on "causing" for a great while now, and exposition.

I understand how difficult it is to have such a big roster of characters, and I fear the effect this has had on the story. You had Mike do so much to get Cecilia back, and then he practically never sees her again after he acts like she means so much to him. Same goes with Naia, and until this book, Ratu. Her re-debut has been disappointing as well. She has told us her whole deal out of the blue and now there is nothing to learn, no room to get to know her again, no way to match what she is now with who she was before.

That is, after all, what is most tragic here. All of your characters have lost the dimensions they had earlier on. Mike lost himself entirely. Now he is just some messiah who could never justify doing wrong because he's just such a good, innocent guy. I must point to the example of this feeling more like a cartoon again. There's so many signs. Tick-Tok's chistmas ribbon tongue, Lily's silly transformations and conjurations, all the beats with the kids (so many stories being read/told to them in such a short time)-- especially the "Uncle Deaaaath." It's just trying too hard to fit into an old mold.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this story before bed for the many months it took me to get from chapter 1 to 98. I will never be able to dedicate myself to a story like you can, and for that, may you disregard whatever opinion I have, and continue to build your own Blazing World.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Another great one , now the gang can play with the Order, Love the way you put life into you characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good read as usual. I cant wait to see what happens.

Ynottony72Ynottony72about 1 year ago

Love the story. Can't get enough. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So I went and reread everything from the start of book 7 and thereā€™s something bugging me. I could have sworn Beth had fully moved into the house a long time back now, but thereā€™s been a few instances (not in this specific chapter, but in general) where itā€™s been suggested Beth still lives in her apartment and only regularly visits the house. Did she move out? Am I completely misremembering? Or is this discrepancy intentional and the seed for something in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant as always, thankyou so much for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series keeps me on the hook every month. The only thing I hate is having to wait. My biggest gripe is recently it feels like less happens. Don't get me wrong it fun and keeps me reading. spoiler:::::::::::::::::::::: dont read if you have read these pages yet.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; But what happened this read can be summed into, they made it to the island; new order lady is sus; mike shocks cyrus at the end. i just need more. like 2 pages more.

please don't take this as a complaint. more so a desire or personal need. i smile every time i read. just need more. especially with what feels like so long in between posts. its probably not enough time for you. but for me its so long. also always 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loving it so far, wonder how long its gonna take the order to figure out Lily can get drunk* on water if she feels like it

Blacklotus7676Blacklotus7676about 1 year ago

I love your writing, I was so happy to discover how much of it I had to look forwards to when I first cane across it, now that I'm caught up and can no longer devour chapter after chapter, but must Savour it like I find I like it more... your my favorite author on this site, and my third favorite author overall... I just wanted to say thanks, I quite enjoy your work, it can make me smile and in this world that is by far no small thing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This may be my favorite chapter so far. Lily is priceless in this one. And I canā€™t wait to see what Jenny has in store for the Order. Please keep it up, Iā€™m following several series right now and this is one of my favorites.

Blujeep92Blujeep92about 1 year ago

And now I sit and wait for the next installment.... šŸ™„šŸ˜ Once again it was amazing and can't wait to hear what mike and Cyrus have to tell each other.

cptcptcptcptabout 1 year ago

I don't always comment but damn... Fucking with the order is better (or at least almost, I can't decide yet) than the actual sex. I've been a long time lurker but this story never ceases to amaze me? Keep going! I'm always looking forward to anything that contributes to this universe and I really do dig your style, so I'm hyped for anything to come!

Keep going and have a good time!

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 year ago

Love these stories keep them coming and stay safe my friend

ImplexaImplexaabout 1 year ago

Lol, even if officer Jenny didn't make a direct appearance this chapter, I got a great mental image.

Sitting there on the porch swing watching the yard, leaning forward in eager anticipation of being allowed to act. Perhaps rubbing her stubby hands together each time she comes up with a new idea for pranks and games to play on the order.

All the while, poor Celeste sits next to her, rolling her eyes at her housemate as she waits for the inevitable shitstorm and being grateful that at least this time the mess will be outside the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of the better setups you've had for a while. The frustration of waiting a month for it to progress is agonizing. Yet dead and horny has an almost equally good setup. You've definitely found your stride with this one. Can't wait.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineabout 1 year ago

Thank you for yet another home run! I'd forgotten about the portal bit until just at the end! Excellent writing and even better smut ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh WOW, love the story line and playing with the order, Just wish it was a longer chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit. Now I must subscribe just to get a head's up when the next episode drops. Haven't had this much fun since Game of Thrones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing and the only thing wrong is that I will have to wait for every word to come out! Love this new angle,Chapter, part of the story? Whatever you want to call it we are in! Can't wait for the next release!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this!

TomdullyTomdullyabout 1 year ago

Why is it that I am always left craving for the next chapter,like always your the best so I am waiting so take your time but hurry' love it, this is habit forming

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Thank you once again for sharing your labor of love with us.

caitiff1969caitiff1969about 1 year ago

I have a strong feeling about the new director, but I'll wait to see how the story opens the curtain behind the throne.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah another HFHM fix. And you do not disappoint šŸ˜‰. 10 stars for you (I read it twice).

I thought for sure the Director was the Collector, but after reading this chapter I believe he is Ratu's ex Fiancee the Nagu. He already worked with the order in the past. He is crazy possessive of Ratu. And now the Director is focused on Ratu's relationship with Mike along with his cold furry that he is trying to hide he was angry about interspecies relations but I think it's more that Ratu would share relations with mere Human (Mike). Oh the way the Order underestimates Mike boy they are in for a world of hurt. Thanks again for the beautiful story you have spun it's the highlight of my month and I may just be rereading and 5 starring your work over and over. The other works on Lit just can't compete!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good chapter. Honest 4 stars. (As somebody else wrote in previous comments...they can't all be 5 stars, because then some can't be better when they actually are. Well, I think they said something like that.)

I agree with a lot of DreamDiver's comment. Not quite so far to say 'immature', but bland in some ways, or it just all feels like we've been here before (not literally Hawai'i, obviously).

Unlike them, I will keep reading, but I very much understand how they feel about reading Cecilia's story and thinking she was SO important to Mike, and now she is off in the background most of the time. I get that this is basically some characters being a victim of your success. People keep reading, so you keep building the world (which is amazing in its own right, by the way) and to keep the adventures from growing stagnant, you add new characters. Mike meeting Tink (let alone Naia) seems another lifetime ago by now. Yet, because you have developed so many of those earlier characters so well, so fully, your dedicated fans long for them to get more of the spotlight, while you dutifully trudge (if that is the right word, maybe not) on with new stories. (For me, I love Death and Lily the most, such hilarious and fun characters...I miss Abella's brooding concern, and Cecilia's ethereal nature, that was SUCH an epic story, seriously). Tink is a legend for us long-timers for sure. Zel...eh...the cyclops, eh...Jenny, honestly the threat of her is more of a character than the actual doll herself. Rat king, eh...Bigfoot was pretty well done. Like many (though clearly not all) I'm unimpressed by the arachne, and do not see why they are such 'beloved' characters. Yuki, really like her story. Dragonlady, she is fine in the amounts we get her. Ratu...I guess we will find out more about her, but for such a powerful being, she has been hidden away almost Zel-like, probably because she is so powerful. Maybe her story will be like Yuki's (quality-wise). That is why I'm still reading this book. I just realized, I almost forgot Mike...AND Beth! Probably because...honestly...I think that might be where you have overdone things. Both of them. Too powerful (especially Beth, I agree with others that even giving her powers took away the thing that ACTUALLY made her special in the group, like the human cousin on the monster Tv show from the 60s), and now kind of...boring. What can stop them? Also, like others, I no longer care at all of their romance. That took too long too, and Beth having powers seemed to also make that less special once they did. Plus, hooray for feminism (no, seriously, I've been fighting for us gals for decades), but the whole Beth-boinks-everybody-too, but only if they have a huge dong...I'm not sure that is really empowering women all that much. Good for the gander is good for the goose, I get it, but I guess...I just can't identify with her? Just an opinion though. Some agree, I know, and some hate me right now...

Then Mike...good guy...great guy, really. But as DreamDiver noted, once he got electric sex, his seemed less exciting. Really, everything about him seems less exciting.

In my dream for these characters (and nobody else cares, I know), Mike marries a 'freed' Lily, with Death officiating, her and Tink (wife one, she claims) take turns with him and at some point they all live happily ever after. AFTER we find out the whole 'Great Game' thing, of course. (Didn't come this far not to know THAT.)

Really good chapter, and I get it, it sets up what is coming, and I strongly suspect the next few chapters are going to be humdingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sincerely hope the last line of your afterwords is not copyrighted, as I intend to make full use of it often. The chapter was excellent as always. My thanks for your hard work and time on this worthy endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel very lucky to have found your story/writings.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sigh, I have to give this story an F.

For F@*king Fantastic! While I LOVE all things Lily, especially after the last book, Tink is my favorite. That little goblin needs more page time, if you can swing it.

RobcolesRobcolesabout 1 year ago

I just canā€™t get enough of this. The only other ā€˜Bookā€™ (series) that had me gripped like this was ā€˜The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant The Unbelieverā€™. Oh, and one other series on Literotica that sadly was never completed, ā€˜Tristanā€™s Taleā€™. You have a remarkable talent and luckily for us, are kind enough to let us benefit from the fruits of your labour. Iā€™m invested in each of these characters as if they were real people that I knew. Itā€™s a remarkable skill to be able to pull a reader into a world like that. I truly cannot thank you enough on behalf of all of us, for sharing your talent. Long may it continue, 5 stars as always, but only because I canā€™t give 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars again, keep up the good work =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the relationship Cyrus has with Lily. Heals the father-daughter wound. Can't wait to meet the merfolk and the alleged sleeping dragon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone else concerned Grace has stowed away in Mike's bag?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Loving the story but dreading waiting for more!!!

Newt0351Newt0351about 1 year ago

Oh this makes me so excited for what is next, and that makes me happy. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haaa, the "Black Palace incident" reminds me of the "Clue incident"....we don't talk about it!!

Seriously, chapters like this are my favourite ones. Why? We got a boat (or plane)load of sexy and intimate character development and relationships without that being scuttled by constant battles. I looooved the scene on the plane with Lily and Ratu being themselves. My only complaint was that we needed to see the full blown sex scene between Mike and Ratu on camera!! I disagree with DreamDiver...the characters aren't boring now that we know about their pasts...the character's interest value is created as we move with them through the present!! And sooo happy to see Ratu being more than just a mysterious magic mystique. I really felt in this chapter she was also a woman, and wanted to be intimate with Mike. Woo hoo! I hope there are a few sexy mermaids who can come live in the Greenhouse lakes. As usual Lily and Death were funny and amazing. I picture Death's voice to be like Skeletor in the old He-Man cartoons, kind of echoey. Please Miss Annabelle,Ā  keep going as you are going!!! This chapter feels more like high adventure rather than battles, and I'm glad for it! Might there be sexy times ahead for Mike and Eulalie? I hope her instinct to mate develops....I love the sexy arachne girls!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it, can't wait to see how Mike deals with the mystery of the island and puts one over on the order.

Please publish all of the books that are complete (5 & 6)

christi11christi11about 1 year ago

Nice addition, thanks for sharing.

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 1 year ago

While I really like the little touches, like Tink's "note", Ratu's reaction to flying is priceless! Thoroughly enjoying this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always an amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The spin-off to main-thread is already CASHING so hard. Iā€™m going to have to reread this book, did I miss a Dana mention? She obviously has a file with the order so Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s something she can do from inside or w/Eul. 5 stars for days. Put the Cyrus content in my veins. Beth bout to Beach out with these merfolk is my prediction. Keep killin AB

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter

One of the other commenters said they hear Death like Skeletor but in my mind i hear a Old Gentlemen voice with a slight English accent

The chapter may not have a whole lot of excitement but like i said last time, the writing feels more like a movie playing in front of my eyes and love every bit of it because the characters acting as themselves as goofy or knowledgeable brings out their personalities more and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This part of the story is just like all of the other part it just keep getting better you are definitely a very good at what you do and your writing is the most interesting and amazing storytelling it is a joy and wonderful to read thank you some much keep up the great work you are amazing

Bamo68Bamo68about 1 year ago

Hi Annabelle,

I have been riveted to this story for a while. Sorry to say I took until the 62nd chapter to find you and hang my head in shame. Your Idea's are incredible especially the Santa freezing time, brilliant. When I first started reading I thought he would find more beings at home, but as you expand his world, we are moving away from that. I get the feeling there is more to the observatory than meets the eye. I guess time will tell. Thank you for sharing your story, I know first hand how time consuming not only writing but in the mind it can be.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it just me or those this story keep getting better?šŸ¤”

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverlandabout 1 year ago

This is the first chapter I had had to wait for as I binged the rest. Outstanding and will impatiently wait for the next instalment

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

I am in love with Grimm. I seriously feel like this is Grim from Adventures of Billy and Mandy thank you for one of the greatest characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter in the ongoing saga of Mike. My one complaint, other than it being far too short, is not giving us the details of Mike "repaying" his debt to Roku... I hate it when authors skip over the good parts in favor of brevity...

MadDannyZMadDannyZabout 1 year ago

A wonderful spot for tea. Mike is so dramatic. Wonderful work, and love this bit of build. Very much looking forward to see the story unfold at the house and Island.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusabout 1 year ago

Loving this part so far. Looking forward to Mike meeting the Mermaids, and order getting humbled by the Radley family. Can tell Ingrid is gonna be a fun character to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You continue to captivate! This is the first chapter Iā€™ve had to wait for, and it was worth it!!

We got to get that mention on Deadpoolā€¦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter in the never ending story, 5-stars as usual, but would have really liked to see you flesh out the sex more.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Amazing stuff and excellently written as always. Love the quality of your work !!

Many thanks again.

Really looking forward to reading how Mike & family handle the order..... :)

madcrimsonmadcrimsonabout 1 year ago

Hard to decide whether I liked Lily or Death more in this part. Was really fun to read šŸ˜€

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 1 year ago

Okay, got caught up again. Wonderful story as always. I'm loving the interaction between Lily and Ingrid šŸ˜ˆ

I'm guessing that whatever is at the island it's the body of Hephaistos/Vulcan. It just makes too much sense with it being on a volcano to not be him.

That does have interesting implications for the dragon hypothesis: in mythology, Hephaistos' forge was located under Mount Etna powered by the rage of Typhon, the biggest baddest monster in Greek cosmology since Earth and Sky were divided.

But now we have some fire associated monster (hypothesised to be a dragon), that is waking up under what is probably the body of the God of Fire... I'm just saying that it might be something far worse than a red dragon.

The last time Typhon roamed, his rage was enough to scare the entire Greek pantheon into hiding. Most went to Egypt, where they disguised themselves as animals (which is how the Egyptian gods came ro be), while Hades and Persephone barred the Underworld and hid there.

In Greek mythology, Typhon's parents are the Earth and the Pit, neither of whom are gods, but something older: the Primordials Gaia and Tartarus.

And it just so happens that there is something older and more powerful than the gods in the universe of RHfHM: the Old Ones...

Needless to say, I'm excited to see how much, if anything, I guessed right.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 year ago

Anabell. Some times i withhold reading your chapters. Because i need them as magic gems saved for later. They always cheer me up. I guess I grew a bond on each character and I already miss them now after reading this 99 chapter, like a second family. See you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always, 5 stars will never be enough to show my appreciation of your wonderful story

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyabout 1 year ago

Hope we will get to see who the kids are with and how their doing while Daddy is away. The director seems very sure of himself, what a fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I discovered your work at abput ch 2-3,

if I recall correctly. Your storytelling ability & imagination is absolutely delightful. It was from the beginning & remains some of the most creative work on Lit.

Thank you for the many hours of reading pleasure you have brought to an old man who's been finding gems of literary wurk on Lit since about 6 months after it launched.

I have spent literally 1000's of hours reading & commenting on works, & coaching writers on Lit. You have become one of my fav's, Ms Annabelle.

Thank you for sharing your talent & imagination.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh I like how this yarn is twisting and turning. You keep me guessing at the turn of every page (click of the mouse?) Ms Hawthorne.

SR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

99 chapters (plus the offshoots) and this story doesn't stop!

Love every word!

Atino6Atino6about 1 year ago

Mooaaarrreee!!! Mmmoooaaarreeee?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a fantastic series, your character description is epic and the plot is thrilling. Can't wait for more of Mike's adventures

notStanleynotStanleyabout 1 year ago

>Mike didn't know if her sudden interest was because she cared about the house, or because he had given her permission to cause trouble if the Order tried to pull anything.

Well she does care about the house, that is where her stuff is. BUT, messing with the Order - WOO HOO!

>"That's because..." her eyes crossed and she let out a nasty belch, then puked on the side of the limo.

Lily is master of being ignored because of her discretion, or by convincing people they want to be on different continent :}

>"Stupid fucking nail gun!"

Percussive Maintenance for the WIN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh no, Iā€™ve caught up

Aztec44Aztec44about 1 year ago

This is so enthralling, it's almost like I'm watching a real life movie and I'm in it .

nrgchannelnrgchannelabout 1 year ago

HiI have been following you since I discovered book one of HFHM and then the Iceman series. Love the whole Radley Universe (not sure I will ever forgive you for killing off fluffy girl, but that's my problem not yours).

I'm not one to second guess or make suppositions and so on, I am literally here for the ride. Keep up the great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh man this is gonna be such a ride. It will be interesting to see how the "Men in Black" react when they realize that not only is Mike and his friends competent, but also knows all about their schemes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is shaping up to be my favorite book of the series. I love Cyrus and the Order, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for another great chapter in this hilarious, well-written romp of a fantasy series. I look forward to every new installment with childlike glee, and that's a tough thing to pull off at times. You're making the world a better place, and I appreciate you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your skills as a writer, brings me to tears. Thank you for your contributions to the literary world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! I about died of sadness when I got to the end of 99 and realized that there were no more to binge. Pretty sure I read everything you wrote to the total obliteration of my sleep cycle.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Fantastic - as always! Jenny as Head of Security - oh geez... I can just some members of this detail retiring very early in their careers due to mental fatigue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the director is amir. Great writing looking forward to more of this story.

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

This is great, love it

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

So. Amir is back and Mr No-Soul took over the Order? Cyrus better watch his back. I'm kind of hoping during this book something happens and he'll break with the Order permanently to retire with the Radley crew. Perhaps reconnect with the spiderfolk and let his soul heal a bit.

JoeyDiAngeloJoeyDiAngeloabout 1 year ago

Iā€™m LOVING this book so far!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A dark skin woman named Aurora with magical abilities, that wouldn't be inspired by Capt Planet's Gia spirit of the earth, would it???

šŸ˜šŸ˜‰

Redneck_390Redneck_39012 months ago

I've seen a lot of people suspect that the director is Amir, but I'm still leaning towards it being Ratu's ex. The fact that he singled out her image on the computer, the attitude of disgust with breeding outside your species could be directed at her instead of Mike, and the fury Ingrid was feeling from him could be directed at Ratu also.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup, it's a short story about Tink! Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April 13th Suppor...