All Comments on 'Home for the Holiday Ch. 04'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice

I assume there will be a threesome next.....very nice, sweet and sexy....

from sticky hand

katenakatenaabout 16 years ago
what a tease

you are..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding.

Awesome development overall through the whole story. I honestly don't think you can make it go any further between Rachel and David before it becomes an all-night sex session. Except for maybe if they build it up while sober. The inhibitions released udner the influence sort of drove the whole plot ot begin with, but you mentioned the other half of that--sobering regret after the fact. It sounds like something that would be the ultimate realization if the consumation occurred with no outside influences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so wet

I need a brother so I can be his fuck toy. That would be my Fantasy come true. or should I say my wet horny pussy. please write more ASAP. You are the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

Fantastic as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent once more

Another solid chapter, if you catch my drift.

What do I think should happen? Delay things even more!

DaveAMDaveAMabout 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks - I love you stories. I too, am glad your writng and posting again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Masterpiece

I can't tell an artist how to create his masterpiece, but I can sure enjoy the process. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
holy fuck

good god this whole story is so fucking hot. damn i came just reading it. mmmm, i wish i had a brother to go that with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Gift

I've read all your works here on Literotica. You have the Gift of telling a tale that leaves the reader thinking, "yes, that's the way I feel...."

Kudo's to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please...

...no three-ways or other compications. This story stands alone very well. I am deeply into brother-sister incest, and hate it when an author "ruins" it by adding other participants or by breaking up the couple. Sweet, passionate love should out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
strange

a little disjointed and hard to follow very confusing needs a good editor and a rewrite

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How Wild?

As wild as you want it to be. Ribbons and ribbons worth.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 12 years ago
That was...

amazing, too erotic for words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh wow!

Where is the rest of this story?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Home For The Holiday Ch. 04:" - David and Rachel - (Brother and Sister)

Ahhhhh!!! All the perils of young (maybe they're) adolescent lovers. The explorations, the undulating crevices, the excitement, the excavations and the ever, lingering anticipation of the sating and satisfying of the young couples bodies and minds!!!

Several of the previous comments have--as there are always some itching to ruin a great story--made their "Anonymous" suggestions of the usual deviancy and perversion to extend the story beyond its current love affair of a brother and sister!! Idioticy!!! They offer suggestions of ruin such as threesomes, or addding a non-blood relative (to an incest story of all idiotic things), throwing in shit-fucking, and even of letting their parents catch them in some compromising positions so the parents can be enticed to participate, all for their perverted visions of destroying an excellent sibling incest love affair!!!

On the plus side, there is a generous amount of suggestions, of which I totally agree, to keep any additional extensions of this sibling incestual love story of pure carnal, and now fully consummated, keeping their sexual affair honorable and true to the incestual basics--keep the story between, and of, David and Rachel, ONLY!! This story of "Home For The Holiday", thus far, is so true to incestual love and respect, endearment and truth, of any blood-familial incest, that I have read in a long time!!! Though fictional, the story has such reality it is very easy to imagine the true nature of all this couples actions!! Stories as pure and true to incest as this story has been so far is extremely hard to find. So, the advise of us incest "purists" is keep the story clear of slut, smut, gutter, perverted, pornographic and deviant sex!!!!

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Very hot. Well done!

That was extremely hot. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!!!

PLEASE finish the story!!!! I REALLY want to know what happens next!!!

A FOREVER FAN!!!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Hot damn!

Sibling seduction is the best seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This ending was much hotter and more erotic than the alternate ending, and built on the long, slow tease that had been developing from the beginning. The pacing was perfection.

I think “In Sara’s Pants” is some of your best erotic writing, and I come back to reread that story quite often, especially when I need a refresher from some of what passes for erotic literature on Literotica.

However, I think I’ll also be adding this story to my “revisit” list.

The slow, steady, continual buildup is like the sensual, unhurried fulfillment of an exquisitely torturous sexual yearning, finally realized; the kind of writing that could almost make you come without touching yourself. The cat-and-mouse game of David and Rachel slowly raising the stakes and increasing the titillation is so deliciously arousing. Please give us more of these two. Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous