All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays Ch. 11-16'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Loved it 5 stars all the way

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 3 years ago

A nice conclusion to your story. Thanks for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this, you couldn’t find a big enough building to drop on mama harridan for me. The only question I have is; where should I know David Stewart (train guy) from?

AncientTravellerAncientTravelleralmost 3 years ago

The story died.

The first 10 chapters were nice reading. But the last 6 chapters were not. The story drowned in an evil sea of clichés. Sort of a Barbara Cartland on steroids kind of story...

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story,I loved it that driving bitch need to die

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful!

You do write beautifully.

I hope you finished all of your other stories.

5 stars all the way! Keep writing more.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series and the twists and turns it took. Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nick has a totally fucked up family!!

How the fuck do you forget someone who gave you a date rape drug and fucking raped you!! They should be charged!

Nick was a pussywhipped mama's boy!!

THIS WRITER HANDLED THE DATE RAPE INCIDENT SO CASUALLY, NO FUCKNG CONSEQUENCES FOR THE PERPS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These two cunts work in the police services yet they, esp the slut Kenna, is so forgiving to her cunt mother in law!!

This was one awesome story until you fucked it up with the date rape drug!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, though I think they all could have waited a couple days to get married once she left the hospital.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Very good writing and story. Thanks

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

thanks for a well written, heat warming story. looking forward to more little Grenfield's and Christmas tree cutting sleigh rides.

FandeborisFandeboris6 months ago

This was well written, pacing was great, character development was phenomenal, didn’t get boring, ending turned out better than I thought it would. But one little niggle. I thought the ending was a little too short. You had all this dialogue and banter between everybody throughout the entire story, and she has the baby and bang we are done.

Maybe a few lines to ease the reader into the denouement of your story. And that’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it. 😊

Seriously, I loved the whole thing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wanted to like it, but it was insipid. People being terrible one minute and the next they completely change and all is forgiven. So much shallow drama and stupidity. Yuk.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn286 days ago

Absolutely loved this story! Made me laugh, made me mad, warmed my heart… everything a good story is supposed to do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES