All Comments on 'Home From College'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Horny Woman

This was a terrific story. What teen-aged boy wouldn't love for is sister to return from law school as a horny woman who wants him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story so far!

VERY hot story! I'm really enjoying it.

Please tell me you're planning on continuing it?

Thanks

scynbascynbaabout 19 years ago
The best I've read in a long time!!

I absolutely loved this story! I don't usually read many in this section, but WOW!!

I noticed myself reading faster and faster to see what happened next...lol.

Keep up the good work!

GblazerGblazerover 17 years ago
More PLEASE!!!!

Great beginning to "Home From College", please continue the

adventure with a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!!!!!

Please continue this story its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome.

You are the single best erotic writer on this website. This story blew me away

tommytune99tommytune99over 16 years ago
Hot

Now we just need the rv trip!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
be realistic man!!!!!!!!!!!

o cmon, u cant be serious, a 10inch long cock? and she took it all in? and they fucked for 6 hours, dude u must be outta ur mind, even pornstars cant do that, mustve taken a whole bottle of viagra....

Viper442BradViper442Bradabout 15 years ago
Great Story

nice story why did you stop would like to hear more on these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unrealistic

i couldn't even get into this story what guy would act like that he would be so pissed that she was coming home that he would find a way to move in with a friend or live at the beach and keep the monster dicks in your gay head

prop69prop69almost 14 years ago
Bad ending

The story was great until you added the sister fucking 30 guys one night. Here you had a very erotic story and ruined it with the gang bang. Initially gave you a 4, but after reflection would have dropped it to a 2.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
I liked it !

Some people seem to find it difficult to separate fiction from real life. But I like all,your stories.

Will you ever write the next chapter covering the RV trip ? I do hope so !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

"I knew you'd be coming in here," Kate said, a smile on her face when she saw his cock begin to harden. "Maybe you'd like to finish that massage now," she suggested, one hand trailing down between her legs to rub up and down between her spread pussy lips, then bringing her finger up to her mouth and gently sucking on it. "Suck my pussy for me, John, suck it," she implored her brother. "Suck my pussy until I cum."

""

.....ummm, bad timing sis, I really need to take a shit, like right now! (Hehe)

""

why don't you start your breakfast with the breakfast of champions," Kate suggested, pushing her chair away from the table and turning it so that she was facing him. "Doesn't it look tasty?"

""

Damn you're a horny butch, sis! I don't do anything till Ive had three cups of coffee, so put a cork in it or sit on my lap or something, just be quiet and let me wake up.

""

John quickly dropped his baggies to the floor,

""

Baggies? Heh.. Well I guess you cant really call them shorts... Hell its hard to even find shorts anymore, all they seem to sell nowadays are those gay ass knee length things, so tacky, lol!

""

Because he had just cum, John couldn't get to that point and his cock was impossibly hard as Kate continued to ride him. Kate fucked him steadily for more than 30 minutes before she stopped, out of breath, her face flushed.

"Oh, John, I can't believe you're still hard," she said. "This is beyond my wildest dreams,"

""

Hell, I do better than that before I cum the first time, lol. ...and if Im on my back I can pretty much go forever, just cant seem to get off lying on my back:/ (guess there are perks to being in the minority here, hehe;)

I did think it was kinda funny how she took his big ass cock up in her without batting an eye or taking her time! Makes you wonder what the hell shes been shoving up there!!

""

John was in shock as Kate began to worm her ass onto his cock.

""

Rofl, like shes going to really take that up the ass without real lube?! Gotta love fiction!!

""

God, you can fuck me all day and all night with that thing," Kate said, shaking her head. "But let's go to the bedroom. It will be more comfortable,"

""

...sooo, does this mean no surfing this morning?? ;)

""

John dislodged himself from his sister's pussy and went to his own room through the adjoining bathroom, they had been fucking non-stop for six hours.

""

Hard for six hours?! Buhahaha! Can you fucking imagine if that was real, how fucking painful it would be? His dick would feel like a truck ran over it!!

""

Kate's pussy was raw, like it had never been, not even when she had taken on 30 guys one night for the hell of it at a fraternity party.

""

Holy shit! Sis is a huge slut!! Looks like brother should have had her tested before he licked it or fucked it! Now he'll prolly have a swollen dick for all the wrong reasons, rofl!

Well all in all it was pretty damned entertaining! That certainly rang a lot more true on some levels than most stories on here! Thats more like what you would expect from a brother when his hot sister wants him! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn! Who are all these lucky bastards with tongues that can lick their eyebrows?? Lol.

well not much of a description of all that sex that went on:/. Six hours? Someone shoot his dick up with concrete?? Hehehe!

Well anyway, a really good start and looks like could get better with more chapters! Keep writing!

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
RV ride up the coast

This story was great. Now let’s hear about their RV trip up the coast. I have a feeling John will be able to fuck her and of her friends they meet on the trip.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 6 years ago
amazing

Not only is it not easy to find a guy with a 10 inch cock and a girl who can swallow a 10 inch cock but to have a family sit down for a meal without a cell phone and the whole family help clean up.....simply fucking amazing!!!!

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 6 years ago

ok I see now, it was 2003 ;>)

olblueyesolblueyesabout 5 years ago

excellent little stroke tale,,not much story, but that's what a stroker is all about

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
needs more

maybe another chapter but add mom this time

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME story until the 30 guys at the fraternity.

Beautiful,smart girl and then you make her a Sleazy Slut.

Why?

Disappointing

This ruined the story.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Awesome But

I'll say that was very hot but I agree up until she mentioned banging 30 guys in one night.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
1 star

Why ruin a beautiful story until you have his sexy sister and have a gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice until the end.

It may just be my opinion but this story was pretty decent up until Kate showed her true colors that John was nothing but a fucktoy to Kate by ordering him to get on the floor and fuck her pussy and ass like the whore she is,and then to further degrade her by saying she took 30 loads in all her holes at a frat house proves what a rotten skanky ho she is.Oh and even tho no mention but I wouldn't be surprised if the bitch fucked other officials to pass her bar exam to be a slimy cunted lawyer.

As they say "No Accounting For Taste"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That last paragraph...

absolutely trashed what had been - up to that point - a 5-star tale, turning it into one that was barely worth one star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why????

Why in the hell do most you writers make the female characters total sluts???? It was going ok until the gang bang. One star. Next time try for erotica, not sleaze.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
If Kate.

Really was the College Whore the John should get fucking tested,I mean jeezus Kate is the epitome of White Trash,to come home and potentially expose her brother to possible STD's,and not only that but early on she showed her complete lack of love or compassion for anyone especially John.

I cringe at the thought of Kate becoming a Moralless Bloodsucking Lawyer that she wants to be,hopefully she never passes the Bar Exam otherwise her very soul will be lost.Sorry but this story is devoid of any redeeming qualities,it sucked.

auhunter04auhunter04over 3 years ago
would have given it a 5

Why do a lot of writers give guys unreasonably large junk and have girl take it down

A stripper friend once tole me she could take a huge cock but nobody better bother her for a few days. Now a guy with a normal sized cock, she would be all over the guy. No she was a friend, and that's all either of us wanted. Companionship means a lot more than just sex. Trust me I am 71 and been alone for more than 20 years. If I had a choice of pussy one time or a weekly hug, hugs win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
30??????

30 guys in one night at a frat party? There is nothing sexy abiut that. A whore is a whore. Atleast hooker and porn stars get paid for being a whore sister just gives it away. Fucking disgusting whore. I actually threw up in my mouth thinking how disgusting of a whore the sister is.

DjsadpandaDjsadpandaabout 3 years ago

The absurdly large cock doesnt really add the story if you ask me .... big cocks are fun and all but 10” long and5” wide is rediculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I liked the story. Erotic. Size does matter, as does stamina.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Whoa, what a hot story. Wish Kate was MY sister. Damn 6 hours fucking. Only done that a few times. Got to give this story nothing but 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

30 guys at a frat party? Definitely just a pump and dump. Not wifey material.

macrumptonmacrumpton9 months ago

Great but a bit short

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Good story. I can tell it’s one of your earlier ones. Oversize cock, slut sister (30 guys, really!?!?!,) and next to no character development. That said, I enjoyed the story for what it was… a quick stroke story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...