All Comments on 'Home from the Party'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Nicely written and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another good story from you keep u

Another good story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more?

Amazing story, got me a confused in the end though. will there be a part 2 about going to greece and clear up the bikini confusion? :)

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 9 years ago
I love British Humor

Charlene, That was awesome!! Funny as hell and cheeky. 5 stars for your originality and humor. Part 2 please??

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Charlene, this was fantastic as usual. There's a reason why you're one of the handful of authors on my favorites list. So funny and fun to read. I've said it before in one of your stories, the playful and loving banter between mum and son is one of the sweetest things I have ever read.

I was right up with you till the end. The last line threw me off, and to be honest I was a little bummed. Reading the last part again, I see two possibilities:

1) Brian imagined the sex - tragic, but at least now he knows what great pleasure he has been denying himself all this while. With any luck, he'll manage to bed his gorgeous mum the proper, romantic way - sober and on a bed, so that they can experience each wonderful, life-defining moment.

2) The mom is playing with him and intends to go naked during the vacation. In which case, I say Brian should book a romantic vacation on a secluded beach, posthaste.

Thanks for writing. 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

more continue the story

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Is there?

More to come? I hope so, great start. Well written and great characters.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
By the way

5 Stars and added you to my favorite author list!

wylderoswylderosalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

Quite out of the ordinary and perfectly executed. Your talent is obvious. Your narrator is three dimensional and Mum is a treat! Please continue this story and count me as a fan!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
thanks for the fun read

A bit of tongue in cheek

or is tongues in cheeks?

do we get to read about their holiday to Greece?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story...

I like your writing style...There was all that needed to be there, nothing more, nothing less...Please continue writing...

elrayo41elrayo41almost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT NARRATION/ GREAT TALE

CONGRATULATIONS! You have a real talent for telling a story. Your characters are alive and the story proceeds naturally and dramatically at just the right pace. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
funny, and hot as hell

Great interplay between mother and son. Brian may be a bit tipsy, but in vino veritas. This is a mommy-loving kid, in the best sense of the term. And mom returns that love, and then some. When she's undressing Brian, her hands are all over his cute boyish butt. But while mom doesn't neglect what's in the back, it's what's in the front that's the main event. She removes his pants like she's been waiting to do it for years. A mother who has a deft hand with the zipper on her boy's pants, as she has, is a joy in any family. She suitably impressed with what her kid's got big and hard between his legs. Hmm, a real mommy-pleaser. Brian's just as taken with what his mother's got between her own legs. His first contact with his own mother's cunt is like any boy's--it just feels so damn good. Brian's sticks a couple of fingers inside, and explores around. So this is where I came out of as a little baby. Cool! Mom thinks it's time for her baby boy to get back inside, so she lowers herself on top of Brian, and, holy shit! Her kid's cock is up his own mother's cunt, up to his balls, and it's the best feeling either of them has ever had. It's like that cock and that cunt were made for each other--and in a sudden epiphany, the couple realize--they were! Brian pumps away, giving his mom one great cum after another, and ends up shooting her a great big twatful of his semen. By the time they come back from their Greek vacation, the boy'll have given his mommy about a gallon of the glorious stuff. And his mommy will treasure every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Well Done!!

I agree with the other positive posts. A very gentle subtle story with humour and good use of the English language.

A positive pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good

Now this was really a good read. I like the humor it works well with the story line. What a pleasure to read a story that has good grammar, it makes getting into the story so much easier. Really well done. I am looking forward to future stories from you.

Thanks

Len

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
Love the story and the writing

Your writing style is crisp and funny and realistic. Well done!

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 9 years ago
Bikini

Wait, what? The fuck. Did he dream all that up? What?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very amusing and well written.

You are one of the most talented writers on the site and certainly the most humorous. You are one of my top three writers. Please keep writing. Thanks from your American friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nah

Too long, too boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done.

Well written, good pacing, and realistic characters. You have talent. Thanks.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
This left me in a quandry.

I agree with most of the affirmative commenters but I was left wondering....

Was it a dream on his part? Was she joking with him again? I think it happened as she kept asking if he was still drunk, but .....

Hope there will be a part two sometime. Enjoyed the story though. Next!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Liked it!

Good story. Your dialogue flows so freely and naturally, it makes the story more real. I got confused as midway thru the mom’s mighty came off, but then when they were trying to get to the bathroom it magically was back on, until he ripped it off.

Anyway, good story, well written 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Humor

I still love the manner in which you toss in humor, especially the way it is worded, at the most unexpected times.

wepfreeleewepfreeleealmost 6 years ago
more

i want to know what has happened to them since that one drunk night

sersedsersedalmost 3 years ago

Hilarious. Credible, well paced and made me laugh out loud. Can we have more? please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Like your style!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous