All Comments on 'Home Learning for My Son'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 8 years ago
Very good . . . very hot!

Well done! I certainly enjoyed your descriptions and dialog between this mom and her son. Can't help but wish for a sequel or two.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well...

Well written but so out there and I was so bored by the second page I skimmed the rest. Good writing but boring story. *

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

Very well done, it would be interesting if she accidently got pregnant.

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years agoAuthor
Stick to your bjs then - live4thebj

If you're so fixated on bjs then why read my stories?

Why not select the right tags for your choice of reading instead?

Why find it necessary to leave a poor comment? Why not instead just stop reading it and move onto the next new one? Why choose to be critical of my story?

The story is only boring to you because it doesn't conform to your own specific preferences so thank heavens you're in a minority - long may your remain there.

And please, please don't bother to read my other stories because blow jobs aren't all that common a theme.......

To the rest of my readers - thank you for your favorite hearts, for your support and for your very existence.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked the story and look forward to reading the rest of your writings. This was hot even though the mother couldn't seem to make up her fucking mind. Yes, no, yes, no. Pick one and go with it. lol

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 8 years ago
Good Story

It was a great story. All of the mixed emotions that "Mom" went thru. I am 60 years old and found over the years 2 really important things. 1) Things do not always go as planned. You start out in one direction (Mom, wanting to help her son because she was afraid he lacked social skills) and wind up going in a completely different direction and the inner turmoil that comes with having sex with her son to finally acceptance. AND 2) I have been a Leatherman for over 30 years and retired Army. I have no idea how many women I have actually been with over the years. I have in *MY* experience discovered that while blowjobs do in fact feel pretty good, I get bored as hell. I have to be an active participant and that doesn't mean laying there getting a blowjob or skull fucking a woman. So if blowjobs are your thing great, go for it, but don't blast a writer for skimming over a topic. Do like I do. I really HATE when a woman smokes or does any type of drugs, so when I see a story where she lights up a cigarette or takes something, I just move on to another story. I don't blast the writer because of something I don't care for.

So hopefully there will be a few more chapters in this story. Thanks Ed

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Because

I get BJ's and read mom and son stories; why read about a blowjob when I can get them instead?

Why allow comments if you can't handle people being brutally honest? Let me guess you only like posts of praise. Poor author oh you have it so rough.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the build up in this story!

Like your writing...like the way you did this one...looking forward to your next one...sounds like he has more of her to fill!!!!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 8 years ago
Nice....

I started off thinking like livethebj. Bored already. Same ol' Literotica smut fest.

But it turned out REALLY ok. Wish you had included pregnancy though, but that's just me.

Thanks Chris. One of the best ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2864 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...