Home Learning for My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

In my indignant state I did exactly the wrong thing. I quickly reached out and pulled his hands away, locking them within my own tight fingers – then I gasped.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, "Oh Jimmy – I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Some four inches of his penis was on show now, sprung from the pee slit of his boxers. It was still emerging as I looked, Jimmy's hands having been holding it under wraps until now. Already the foreskin was peeling back and the tip of his knob was glowing and shining and exciting.

I let Jimmy's hands go but instead of covering his cock again, they just fell to his sides leaving me with my mouth open and him with his cock sticking out.

Yes, I know I should have continued to berate him; I know I should perhaps have stormed out of the room; I know I should have done anything except what I actually did.

Because what I did set the seal on the rest of the story...although it was actually his cock that drove things onwards.

In those few moments, as I watched as if star-struck, his penis seemed to move – no, it DID move, jerking quickly then just seeming to swell, stiffen and extend even further. His foreskin finished sliding back and now his entire knob was revealed, the rim protruding nicely above the crumpled foreskin. It jerked again and a little bubble of precum formed as I watched; its crystal clear contents reflecting the light and almost twinkling at me. His penis rose further from its no longer confining clothing and captivated me. It had been so long since I'd gazed at such a specimen and even longer since I'd felt one inside me.

"So what do I do now Mom," said Jimmy, breaking my entranced gaze, "You wanted me uncovered so what happens next?"

"Wha...wha...oh God Jimmy," I spluttered, "No, I didn't mean...no, I don't want – oh heck – I don't know what I want!"

Down between my legs my pussy as writhing, squirming, tightening and heating and I could feel my nipples growing, pressing against my bra. My whole body shuddered, not with revulsion but with something akin to lust before I managed to pull myself together.

"No – now come on Jimmy, put it away, we've seen enough of that, haven't we," I said as firmly as I could manage, "I'm here to have a talk with you, not for you to put on some sexy display, so come on, tidy yourself up or I'll leave."

Seeing the stern look on my face Jimmy heaved a sigh but at least his hands moved and with a shrug of his hips his cock was hidden away; out of plain sight at any rate. But it was still evident as the considerable bulge in his boxers attested.

"That's better," I said to Jimmy with a smile, "Anyway I suppose I owe you an apology since I came in so suddenly and interrupted you – it was my fault really, wasn't it?"

I wasn't looking for a reply and all I got from Jimmy was a wry smile but that was enough.

"But, errr, I suppose I'd better rethink my original plan," I continued, "I think I'll need to start from a different place."

"Dunno Mom," answered Jimmy, "I don't really know what you wanted to talk about."

"About sex, I told you," I said, "I though it was time we updated your sex education; there's so much to know; so much to learn about, so much you need to understand."

"Like what?" said Jimmy, "Don't I know it all by now?"

I spluttered, blowing out a puff of breath in astonished admonishment at his almost arrogant presumption before I calmed myself.

"I'm sure you know quite a lot darling, but there's so much to sex and loving and all that," I said, "There's no way you can hope to know it all at your age."

"So – are you going to teach me then," asked Jimmy, his mouth now curled into a smile, "I'd like to see you try!"

"Um, ah, yeah," I said, "Well, that was what I intended but I'm not so sure now."

"Oh come on Mom, don't give up already," said Jimmy, "I'll try to help you – I mean I guess it's all useful stuff that I'll need to get right, isn't it?"

"Well yes Jimmy, it is," I answered, feeling slightly calmer now, "All I don't know is where to start."

"Tick off the various things I need to know about and I'll tell you if I already know about them," said Jimmy as he settled himself with his elbow resting on his pillow.

"Ummm ok," I said as I drew a big breath, "Right, let's get started."

I tried to swivel around so that I was facing him better and in the process I lifted one leg and rested it on the bed, instantly realising that I was now showing a considerable expanse of knickers to Jimmy. And worse than that, my posture meant that they were pulled tightly over my pussy – but it was too late to make any further adjustments – I just had to continue before I lost my nerve.

"So, let's see – where do we start," I began, "Ummm, well for a start, what do you know about ummm, women?"

I really didn't know how I should proceed so I'd started with a broad opening subject that I could separate into smaller categories as we went on...

"I know they're lovely," said Jimmy smiling happily, "They come in all sizes and shapes and ages and..."

"No!" I interrupted, "I mean what do you know about their sex – you know; their bits."

"Ah yeah – they've got legs and asses and tits and a mouth and a pussy," he said, his face reddening somewhat, "Is that what you mean?"

"Yes darling, sort of, but let's talk about each part – start with legs if you like," I said.

"They're nice," he answered, "Especially when they're all smooth and tanned and long like yours. I like to run my fingers over the soft skin inside their thighs and feel the warmth..."

"Yes ok – you know about those then," I interrupted, feeling heat rising inside me again, "So what else."

"Tits!" he said firmly, "Is it alright to call them that?"

I nodded – it was as good a word as any to use.

"They're one of the best bits!" said Jimmy, his tongue licking his lips, "Especially when they're nice and plump and rounded."

"That's pretty normal for a young woman," I said, "But don't forget that gravity works hard to drag them downwards as we get a bit older."

I tried to add a bit of lighthearted banter.

"Oh, I don't mind when they sag a bit 'cos I know that's normal," he continued, "And anyway, when they're like that it's often because the woman's had children and then her nips get all big and errr, cute."

"Not sure about 'cute'," I said, "But I guess that'll do, especially from a man's point of view. Ok – carry on..."

"Yeah, I love the way they get hard too and stick out!" he continued, "You know – like yours do!"

His words made my body shudder and I tensed up, instantly realising that my actions were tightening my own breasts and sending my own nipples thrusting outwards.

"See – like that!" said Jimmy, one hand now pointing at my growing protruding nipples, "Its lovely when they do that!"

I was stuck now, knowing that I'd started the discussion going and just had to continue...but as I looked at Jimmy my eyes were drawn to his boxers wherein something was stirring. Another wave of heat rose inside me as I saw the outline of his penis stretching the material as it seemed to be growing again.

"So what's so special about nipples?" I asked as I attempted to keep the education going.

"They're delicious!" said Jimmy, his eyes now almost straining towards me, "I just love to chew on them, to suck them, to run my tongue round them – to squeeze them between my thumb and my finger and..."

"Ok – ok, so you know about them," I said, raising my hand and stopping his flow before it became too personal; before I panicked, "What about other places – other things?"

Inside me heat was building and tension seemed to be growing as his words flowed, each descriptive word sending shivers right to my extremities and especially to my nipples and to my pussy. I wanted to squeeze my legs together but they were parted and I couldn't do anything except allow the feelings to circulate, to thrill my clit and to heat my vagina. I heard myself breathing faster now and in an effort to calm down I let my eyes wander. I found myself looking at the posters that adorned his walls; discovering erotic depictions of cartoon-like characters; young female creatures in various states of undress and amid them, some more mature film stars as they posed seductively. I shook my head in surprise and dragged my eyes away, only for them to fall onto Jimmy's body but carefully I avoided looking at his face.

Instead I discovered that I was once again looking at his boxers which were now not only stretched by the outline of his once-again aroused penis but there was also a considerable dark damp spot on the material. My mouth fell open briefly before I remembered to close it and return my gaze to Jimmy's face.

"Umm, what was I saying?" I asked, realising that I'd lost my theme, "Oh yes – other places; other parts of a woman's body."

"Their asses!" said Jimmy brightly, "They're gorgeous!"

"Eh – you what?" I blustered, taken by surprise at his enthusiasm.

"I said they're gorgeous," answered Jimmy, "To hold those cheeks in my hands and feel the lovely smooth skin and the way a woman can tighten them up and make them quiver. And when they bend over and their asses stick out and they show me their asshole and I can put..."

"No – no – enough! Stop it!" I said, feeling very uncomfortable now as almost every part of me heated and shivered alternately; as every part felt aroused and excited, "Anyway, how on earth do you know all that?"

"Been there, done that," said Jimmy confidently, "Ooooff yeah!"

My eyes caught movement and slid from his face back to his groin and there his penis was now jerking steadily against the material, the clear outline of his knob visible while the damp patch had grown considerably. I shook my head again and did my best to return to the discussion.

"Ok – so you've been th...hey, what the hell – how on earth do you know all that?" I spluttered.

"I've got a friend," he said with a big wink, "She's brilliant!"

My mouth fell open for the second or was it the third time.

"You've got what?" I questioned.

"A woman – a grown woman and we get together every so often," he said, sounding much calmer than I was, "It's brilliant!"

"Yeah, but you're only eighteen," I said.

"She gets frustrated," he said simply, "And she likes young men and she's fuc...fuc...; she's bloody hot...ah sorry Mom."

I ignored his expletive as I took in the news. He was screwing a grown woman it seemed –someone of my own age perhaps – and up her ass it seemed. Instantly my body shook and another wave of heat caressed my pussy and my tits deliciously; another flush of sexually arousing heat that even caused my own asshole to pulsate – then I was drawn back to reality as Jimmy spoke again.

"Umm Mom, I shouldn't really mention this, but I can see your thingy by the way – your pussy," he said.

In shock I looked down, expecting to see that my knickers had disappeared somehow and vaguely relieved to see that they were still there. I leaned forward to look more carefully – and discovered the truth – my knickers were as good as see-through – my arousal had soaked my knickers giving Jimmy a virtually full frontal view.

"Oh shit!" I said, frozen with shock, "Oh bloody hell."

I sat there for a moment or two as I absorbed the situation – then realised that it was all too late to cover up; to even attempt to hide away, especially considering the conversation.

Somehow I smiled self-consciously at Jimmy, a shy smile tinged with panic, but Jimmy calmed me down.

"It's alright Mom, I've seen it before – well, not yours but I know what's down there," he said, "Just relax Mom – its normal!"

"But it's not normal – I'm your Mom," I answered as I did my best to show my authority.

"Yes but we're talking about sex, aren't we, so we might as well forget the mom son thing – we're just two people together, aren't we?" he answered.

"I suppose so," I said, nowhere near as composed as my words sounded, "Well, just don't keep looking."

"All right Mom," said Jimmy, "I won't."

But his eyes were betraying him as they kept sliding downwards from my face.

I gave up worrying – it was too late to get upset and anyway I was still thinking about Jimmy's knowledge of assholes...when he changed the subject matter, somewhat to my relief and then to my consternation.

"Thinking of pussies," he said, his words jerking me from my thoughts, "Can I ask – do all you women shave down there?"

I had no real choice but to answer or else expose my degree of panic.

"Yes, I guess we all do," I said, "The hair tends to stick out the sides otherwise – obviously."

"And it gets in the way too, doesn't it?" replied Jimmy, "I hate it when I can't see."

"Can't see what?" I said, my words falling too loosely, too freely from my mouth.

"The lips, the way they swell up, the way they look so inviting when they're all wet" Jimmy answered, "And that clitoris – I hate getting hairs mixed up with it when I suck...ahhhhh."

Jimmy's words stopped abruptly.

"You don't!" I exclaimed, astonished by Jimmy's claim, "You go – down – there – already! At your age?"

"Bloody right I do!" he answered brightly, "Bloody love it!"

I felt another sudden shiver of lust pass through my pussy and a squeezing feeling down there too – and Jimmy noticed.

"Cor Mom, you want to see how wet you are!" he said, his eyes on stalks, "Wow!"

As he spoke his jerking cock caught my eye again and it seemed as if his penis too released a flood of liquid that made the patch on his boxers shine wetly.

I had to shut my eyes, such was my degree of arousal – I felt almost on the brink of losing it, of even climaxing before I pulled myself together somewhat. I tried to get the conversation back to the subject matter...

"Jimmy, now look, stop perving; we were talking about shaving," I said, "Come on – get serious for a moment or two, will you. Shaving's something we have to do although some women prefer to shave off quite a lot of hair."

"Some women shave it all off, don't they," said Jimmy happily enjoying the subject matter, "But I still think I prefer some hair although not too much – perhaps leave a triangle or a heart shape like you do."

"How do you know?" I countered, "How on earth do you know that?"

"I can see, can't I?" said Jimmy, his tongue licking his lips, "A nice little heart just above your clit, isn't it? Looks cute – wish I could see it properly!"

"Well you can't, so that's that," I answered firmly as I tried to bring the matter to a close.

"Hmmmpff!" grunted Jimmy, "Spoilsport!"

His lighthearted comment made me chuckle and forget about the tension that had been building in me for a moment and for some silly reason I reached out and rubbed his bare thigh.

"It's alright Jimmy, sorry I got a bit serious there," I said as my hand slid up and down his leg.

It was only a sort of social action, a gentle friendly action but Jimmy reacted as if he'd been stung!

"Ahhhh Moooommmm!" he cried, his body shuddering quickly, "Cut it out!"

My hand had lifted from his thigh in an instant but now it was poised above him, hovering like a hawk as his cry frightened me.

"What's up darling?" I asked, all concerned, "What's the matter love?"

Jimmy let out a long sigh then looked right at me.

"You nearly made me...ummm," said Jimmy, "Oh God, I thought I was going to...ahhh!"

"What dear?" I asked, unable to understand his unspoken words, "What have I done?"

"Nearly," he breathed, "Oh God – what do I say...?"

"I only put my hand on you," I said, not yet comprehending his inability to speak, "What's so horrible about that?"

It was at that moment when his eyes dropped from mine and released mine from his gaze that I let my own eyes slide down his body.

There in his boxers his penis stood, very clearly outlined and very obviously straining hard against the material, the damp patch now considerably larger than before. As I looked it seemed to jerk again; a quick lifting that pressed his knob harder against the wetted material and at that moment I realised what nearly happened – he'd nearly had an orgasm right there and then!

I was shocked for a moment and then something wicked happened inside me – something told me to push the limits! The fact that Jimmy was my son meant nothing right now – because all I could think about was seeing that penis spurting; imagining all that lovely white spunk pouring from its tip. I wanted to watch it erupt so badly now that I just couldn't stop myself... Suddenly I felt wicked and wanton and strong – I was in control of his body now, I could make him cum, I could make him erupt!

"Did you nearly have an orgasm, you know, climax?" I asked, my voice all seductive and soft, "Did I nearly make you blow off?"

"Oh God yeah Mom," Jimmy answered, his voice shivery and timid, "I thought I'd had it – I thought I wouldn't be able to stop!"

"Did you want to let it go?" I asked softly, letting my hand get closer to his thigh, "Were you really that close?"

"I thought it was happening!" Jimmy sighed, "Oh Mom, I would have been so embarrassed!"

"Why on earth should you be embarrassed?" I asked, "It's a natural thing – happens all the time!"

"Yeah but not in front of your mother," answered Jimmy, his breathing still tense and quick.

"Why not?" I said, that wicked part of me surfacing, pushing, desiring, "Perhaps I'd want to see it."

"You're joking Mom," Jimmy said quickly.

"Am I?" I answered, my hand now almost touching him, "Aren't I allowed to see it happen?"

"Oh fuck!" said Jimmy, "What if I say no?"

For a microsecond I considered but my naughty side of me was in control now.

"Then I'd put my hand on your leg and slide it down towards your..." I began, letting one finger touch him but Jimmy stopped me, his hand locking over mine.

"Don't Mom – I won't be able to control it," he groaned.

"Then let it happen," I replied, "After all, that's the sort of thing I came to talk to you about."

I wormed my fingers loose from his grasp and replaced them on his leg, sliding inwards over his thigh and now only a few inches away from his balls.

"Come on, do it – let it go!" I suggested, "Let me see you cum, let me watch you spurt!"

I let my fingers get slowly closer until they were less than an inch from the rounded shape of his balls, then I moved my gaze back to his face.

"Come on – I want to see!" I said, "I'm gonna touch your penis any moment now!"

"Ooooohhhh!" groaned Jimmy, his entire body trembling, "It's gonna be awful messy!"

"Well take your boxers off then," I suggested, "Let it out – shoot it on the bed!"

"I can't Mom," groaned Jimmy, "I can't."

"Well I will then," I said and with that I shifted my hand from his thigh to his abdomen where I quickly grasped the waist of his boxers. In an instant I pulled them out and away and in that same instant Jimmy cock sprang out, deliciously shiny, hard and big!

"Ahhhhhh!" yelled Jimmy, "Oh Mom – you've done it now!"

I had just enough time to let go of his boxers and to rest my hand on the flat of his groin beside his cock before Jimmy's entire body jerked hard, his hips thrusting firmly forward, his cock jutting powerfully outwards.

"Oh fuck – I'm coming Mom – don't look!" he moaned but I ignored his words.

This was the exciting part; seeing his gorgeous penis and watching it erupt – this was the highlight of my day – of the last six months or more in fact!

And then his sperm was gushing out across the bed; his cock jerking wildly with each eruption so that the sprays of cum were flying everywhere before Jimmy wrapped his hand around his cock and coaxed out the last few splashes and dribbles of cum in a more controlled manner.

And then he rolled onto his back and lay there, his mouth open and his eyes shut while his cock stood above him, now oozing the last of his cum over the tip and while I gazed lovingly at him, my own mouth hanging open too.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers