Home Learning for My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I shook my head, "That was quite an orgasm; quite a display darling – I'm really proud of you!"

"Proud!" echoes Jimmy, "I'm shocked – horrified!"

"Don't be silly," I answered, "I wanted you to do that – looked lovely from here – bet it felt good too, didn't it?"

"Bloody hell yeah," breathed Jimmy, his mouth becoming a huge grin, "It was so sort of uncontrollable – the moment you touched me it set me off and...and...I just couldn't stop then."

"You certainly had a good one," I said, "Let me give you a big kiss to show that I enjoyed it too."

I leaned over towards him to kiss him and as I did so I moved my hand and rested it right on one of the big splashes of cum. Instantly my mouth screwed up as the sticky wetness squashed between my fingers and the bed sheet.

"Uuuuhhh!" I grunted as I straightened up and lifted my hand and there clinging to it were sticky splodges of cool white cum.

The scent hit me immediately too; the strong smell of the sea and of something entirely primordial that reached right into my heart and my brain.

Slowly my look of disgust became replaced with a look of wonderment as I gazed at the strands of cum that hung from my fingers.

"Blimey, that's sticky stuff," I said still holding my hand up, "You could use that as glue!"

Jimmy laughed self-consciously.

"It certainly sticks my pants to me when it dries," he said happily, "And my pubes too."

"Umm, I think I'd better get rid of this," I said, "Stay there, I'll be back."

I rose and headed to the door, crossed the landing and went to the wash basin and I was just about to run the water when another wicked thought hit me. I raised my fingers and breathed in deeply as I absorbed the erotic scent, then, unable to stop myself I brought my hand to my mouth and swiped my tongue up one of my fingers, feeling the cool goo on my tongue and the delectable taste of cum.

I seem to remember sighing as I cleaned each finger with my lips and tongue before rinsing my hand in the water and as I dried my hand I actually felt sorry that it was all gone; that I'd only had a little taste... I wondered idly what it would feel like to have his penis in my mouth before I shook the idea from my brain.

"You dirty bitch," I muttered as I dried myself.

I returned to the bedroom to find Jimmy exactly as I'd left him; well almost exactly because he'd now removed his boxers and his relaxed penis and loose balls were in full view.

"Well that's sensible", I said, my eyes having trouble in ignoring his cock, "They looked uncomfy round your thighs like that."

I sat on the bed again, carefully avoiding the blobs of cum that lingered before Jimmy pointed out a towel that hung over the bedside chair. I used it to clean away the remnants of his orgasm even though the bed remained quite wet in places – he'd just have to put up with that...

"Ok," I said as calmly as I could, "So what's next?"

"You what?" asked Jimmy, "Wasn't that enough?

"All that did was to ease some of your pressure," I said, "But we still haven't had that discussion that I planned; there's a lot more to talk about."

"Yeah well, later then," said Jimmy.

Sure, he was in that post-orgasm state of ennui and relaxation and I needed to allow him time to recover before I proceeded so I left the subject of sex and told him instead of my latest shopping trip, of the book I was reading, of the interesting websites I'd visited recently, of what I was planning for dinner...until my meandering was brought to a halt by my brain.

I paused as a thought returned from our earlier discussion – what the hell is Jimmy doing having sex with an older woman?

"Umm Jimmy, I know it's not my place to ask, but what on earth are you doing with that woman you mentioned, that older one?" I asked, "What wrong with someone of your age?"

"Don't like them much," he answered readily, "They don't know anything whereas Suuuu..., whereas my friend knows loads, she's brilliant!"

"Who – Susan did you say?" I asked as my mind scanned for women named Susan whom I knew, "That's not Susan from down on the corner by any chance; the one who's husband left her?"

Jimmy nodded quickly then smiled shyly.

"You're not? You did! How on earth did you come across her?" I asked, my mind spinning, "She's almost my age!"

"Just met her in town; she was shopping and I saw her and we smiled and then we talked," he said, "And we just went from there...and yeah, it is that Susan."

"So you go to her place do you?" I asked and Jimmy again nodded quickly.

"You don't spend the night there?" I asked, frowning and wondering how Jimmy might have been sneaking out.

To the best of my knowledge Jimmy always slept at home.

"Nah – just the early evenings," he answered, "Wish I could stay with her though. She's incredible; she just loves a good...ahhhh..."

His memories were obviously good ones. I could see the happiness on his face as he spoke, but then his face suddenly screwed up again.

"Oh no – not again!" he muttered, his eyes rolling as if in horror.

His penis was rising once more, lifting in jerks from his abdomen, filling out and stiffening, growing and erecting. We both watched in silence as it hardened and until all seven or even eight inches of it stood away from his body. His foreskin had quickly slid back to expose his bulbous gleaming knob and his balls seemed to have moved, the skin of his scrotum wrinkling and tightening visibly as his penis rose.

"Sorry Mom," Jimmy said contritely, "I told you I can't help it."

I understood his arousal because the discussions seemed to have turned my own groin to liquid. I kept having to resist the temptation to put my hand down into my knickers but I couldn't resist asking another question.

"At the risk of setting off another explosion, come on, tell me – what's Susan so good at then?" I asked, causing Jimmy's face to screw up in anguish.

"Come on, tell me, I won't be mad at you," I said, "Perhaps then we can discuss it."

Jimmy sucked in a huge breath then let it all out again though tightened lips.

"Oh alright then," he said, "You asked for it – she's good at sucking me off – bloody good!"

Almost instantly I found myself having to suck in as saliva filled my mouth. I swallowed quickly. At the same time another spasm made my pussy squirm wetly again and another spasm caused Jimmy's penis to jerk as well. My breath shuddered from me as the remembered pleasures of sucking a cock resurfaced from long ago. I couldn't even remember whose cock it had been; it was that long since it had happened... I shook my head and caused my lips to leak a small dribble of saliva which I quickly caught with my fingers. I suddenly felt as if I could take his entire penis into my mouth and swallow it whole.

"Oh," I said, vapidly, "Oh – um, well, how about you tell me what's so good about it?"

"It's the way she looks at me; like she wants to eat all of me; she looks hungry for my co...my cock," he said, the last words hesitant at first, "And she licks all the way up my thighs and then over my balls and she sucks them into her mouth, one at a time."

His penis was jumping as he spoke and his abdomen pulled tightly inwards with each movement.

"Go on, don't stop," I breathed, my own hips unsteadily jerking now, "What else?"

Jimmy let out a long release of air as he remembered...

"Then she blows on my cock and all the time her hands are sliding over me," he said, "Ooohh fuckkkk!"

"How?" I asked, "How does she touch you then?"

"Come here, I'll show you," said Jimmy as he held out his hands to mine.

Pliantly I let him hold me and pull my hands until they rested on his abdomen, just inside the girdle of his hips. I leaned over his body in order to reach and discovered that my face was now not all that far from his jutting penis. The hot sexually exciting aroma rose into my nose and I felt my nostrils flaring to absorb his scent to the full.

I looked up Jimmy's body as I leaned closer, to see him smiling down at me, then I let my eyes wander back down over his chest and down his tummy until I found my hands – and there between them was his penis, glowing redly and glistening with juices.

"Oh God," I moaned as I breathed out and my words were answered by Jimmy.

"Oh yesss, just like that," he moaned, "You're blowing on my cock; it's fantastic!"

"What does she do next?" I heard myself ask, my face now just six inches from his cock.

"She licks me, let's her tongue run all the way up my cock," said Jimmy, his voice very unsteady, "Oh God – do it Mom, do it like that, please!"

I couldn't help myself; I just leaned down that bit further, stuck out my tongue and brushed the tip against the root of his cock.

"Ahhh – yess, please, yessss," Jimmy hissed as my tongue slid up his length towards his crown, "Oh fuck, Mom, suck me, suck me!"

No way could I stop now. Son or not I just had to have him in my mouth; I just had to feel that delicious length of penis against my lips. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth, used one hand to pull his cock upright and dropped my mouth over his knob.

"Ohhhhh!" sighed Jimmy, "Oooh Mom, yeahhhhhh!"

Slowly I bobbed my head up and down, sliding his length in and out of my mouth, my tongue busily absorbing the delicious flavours, my lips tight around his shaft. Jimmy's hands were now in my hair, guiding my head up and down while he panted out his pleasure and with a combination of lips, teeth, tongue and fingers I drove Jimmy frantic until suddenly he pushed my head away, his penis falling from my mouth with a wet plop.

"Stop – stop – stop!" he intoned, "Too close – you'll make me come again!"

"I want it – I want it Jimmy," I groaned, all parental control now lost, "Give it back – let me finish you off!"

"Yes Mom, yes – let me come inside you," said Jimmy, his hands now moving from my head to my top to pull at my clothing, "Move up the bed, come here, please."

"Oh yesss Jimmy, I want you," I groaned as I licked my lips urgently, "I want your spunk inside me!"

Jimmy rolled over and got up onto his knees, stripping off his t-shirt as he did so. Urgently he patted the bed where he'd lain.

"Lie down Mom, lie down," he said as he guided me into place; as I let him and helped him and then I was there on my back and Jimmy was towering above me, his dripping glowing penis looking huge as it waved above me.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to receive him but Jimmy had other ideas. I felt him moving around on the bed and waited to feel that rigid flesh driving into my mouth – but instead I felt his hands pushing my thighs apart. With my mind fully anticipating the taste of his penis I let him spread my legs; somehow visualising that he would kneel between them and then somehow insert his cock into my mouth – but instead there was now more action down around my pussy.

Unintentionally I thrust my pussy upwards – only to encounter what just had to be Jimmy's hand.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, nooooo, ahhhh!" I groaned as his hand moved around, "Stop that – you're not supposed to...ahhhhh!"

Then his fingers found my clit and all my resistance was gone in an instant. I was so damn excited that I just wanted him to bring me off as I sucked him – I just didn't care that it was my son who was touching me, any more than I cared that it was my son's cock that I craved in my mouth. I didn't even care that my pussy just had to be exposed now – all I wanted was sex and more sex!

Jimmy's fingers seemed to be incredibly busy now, rolling and twisting my clit like a nipple, sliding into my hot wet slit, caressing my slippery lips. I was panting with urgent desire as he played with me and my hips were as busy as his fingers while inside me everything was churning and scrambled.

"Let me have it," I asked, wanting his cock in my mouth, "Put it in me, please Jimmy, please!"

"Yeah Mom, yeah, just coming," said Jimmy, "Hold still..."

I stretched my mouth open wide – then opened it even wider and shrieked!

"Jimmmmmmy! Noooooo!" I yelled but it was too late – already his penis was well and truly embedded in my pussy!

"Ahhhhhhh!" I yelled once more, and then "Ooooooohhhh!"

Jimmy's rock solid penis was buried to the roots inside me and even my most loyal motherly instincts were smothered as his hard length filled me so deliciously. At last my pussy was being filled, at last my frustrations were being removed and at last my body was happy. It was far too late to complain; far too late to scream "incest" – I was far too far gone.

"Ohhh Jimmy, what the hell? That's so naughty," I managed to say as his penis began to slide in and out, "Oooooohhhh Jimmy, you shouldn't have done that!"

"You said I could," said Jimmy, his penis rocking back and forward inside me, "You said you wanted me inside you."

"I didn't mean that – oh God! Yesss, I mean nooooo!" I howled as his penis drove me mad; drove me to the brink of an orgasm.

That's what Susie does," he said, his face above me one big smile, "Sometimes she lets me come in her mouth but more often she takes me by surprise and slides her pussy down onto me instead."

I had no argument left as his cock was causing the breakdown of all my morals; his lovely big strong penis inside me, sliding through my slippery lips, pressing against my cervix, stretching my vagina – destroying my careful careless plans.

"Oh, oh, oh," I gasped as my imminent orgasm began to engulf me, "Oh Jimmy – Jimmy, yesss, yesss!"

All I could do was to enjoy the wonderful feeling of his cock as it worked hard in my hole, as his body rose and fell above me. I still craved his cock in my mouth but this was just as good if not better and I could always suck him clean after he'd come, couldn't I?

"Ooooh Jimmy – I'm nearly there," I managed to cry out, as my body trembled and shook, "And you're inside me!"

"Inside you, yeah," grunted Jimmy as his thrusts came faster and faster, "Right up inside you!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I cried, all thoughts of decorum long gone, "Inside...inside!"

"Fuckin' right," grunted Jimmy, "Here it comes – right inside you!"

"Oh what?" I exclaimed in panic as his meaning sank in, "You're not? Not inside! You're not going to come inside me Jimmy!"

But as I spoke I felt my pussy tightening hard around his cock, holding his energetic penis in place – almost pulling him into me further.

"Inside you – that's what you wanted wasn't it?" he replied, his penis still pumping in and out steadily, "You said I could."

"No stop it, stop it!" I yelled, "You're not supposed to...ahhhhhh! Oh God – oh God!"

My orgasm leapt at me. One moment I was sane, the next I was a gibbering wreck, my mind unable to create words, my mouth unable to form them. Instead my whole body was thrashing around in turmoil. Instead of rejecting Jimmy's cock I was grasping it so hard inside, instead of pushing him away I was clawing at his back as I pulled him closer and instead of saying "No" I could only yell my approval.

"Yes, yesss, yesssssss!" I howled, "Don't stop – please don't stop!"

And as I peaked so did Jimmy. His thrusting ceased for a moment; his penis seemed to swell inside me and then, with a long grunt of pleasure, Jimmy began to unleash his sperm. I felt that first energetic burst from his cock just as a tremor of monumental proportions shook me. I screamed freely as his next eruption warmed my vagina and panted loudly as his penis painted my insides with yet more sperm. I had Jimmy in a death grip; my arms were around his neck and my legs were now around his hips and I could have sworn that if my vagina had teeth they'd have been sunk into his cock too – it was so damn good!

Slowly my senses returned and my grip loosened, my legs falling back to the bed once again to rest spreadeagled beneath my son. As my senses gathered I began to feel my aroused nipples inside my bra sliding against his chest as we breathed; I could smell the incredibly arousing scent of our love-making; I felt the wetness of my pussy and the softness of Jimmy's cock, his now depleted cock.

"Oh God," I moaned, "Oh Jimmy – we weren't supposed to do that; I wasn't expecting that!"

"Nor was I," said Jimmy from just above me, his breaths still deep and long, "You were brilliant!"

"No I wasn't," I answered as I shook my head, "And it was all wrong – it wasn't what I planned at all."

"I don't think you planned to teach me anything," said Jimmy, his face all smiles, "You just came in hoping to get laid!"

"Jimmy!" I said sharply, "No way! How on earth could you think that?"

"Just the way you were," he answered, "The way you couldn't take your eyes off my cock; the way you looked when I came – your eyes told me that you wanted more."

"That's stupid!" I exclaimed, the right words hard to find, "Now come on – get off me; I want to get cleaned up."

"Ok Mom I'll believe you!" said Jimmy as he raised himself above me.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped unintentionally as his penis slid from my pussy and left a void behind.

"What's up Mom," asked Jimmy as he lay beside me.

"Nothing, nothing," I managed to say, feeling my empty pussy clutching at nothing, "You just – you just stay there – I haven't finished with you yet. Now where's that towel?"

"On the chair isn't it and sure Mom, I'll be here," said Jimmy happily, "Love you Mom."

"And you," I added as I climbed off the bed and applied the towel to my dripping pussy.

Then I headed to the bathroom with the towel slung between my legs.

"Just make sure you stay there," I said but as I left the room my mind asked me why I needed him to be there – and I just couldn't come up with a good answer...

My intended ongoing sex talk was in my brain but things weren't working out quite right!

In the bathroom I soon had my knickers off and sat on the toilet to let his seed drain away then I stood to wash away the evidence, wiping my thighs and belly and pussy before drying and powdering myself.

I blew out a breath of frustration – not of sexual frustration but annoyed with myself for having let things get out of control.

"How the hell..." I said to myself, "You really are stupid! Serves you bloody right for going in there when you're feeling frisky."

I stayed in the bathroom for a few more minutes as I composed myself then suddenly realised that my bra was wet. My hand told me that it was some of Jimmy's sticky cum that had somehow transferred from the towel to the underside of one breast and I cursed quietly as I undid my bra and chucked in into the laundry bin where it joined my knickers.

"More washing," I muttered as I turned off the light, "Never mind."

I crossed the landing and stepped back into Jimmy's bedroom, to be greeted by a happy sound from Jimmy.

"Wowwweeee!" he exclaimed, "You're not wearing anything Mom, that's brilliant!"

"Oh God – oh, what on earth!" I said as I suddenly realised that I'd stripped off, "Oh damn – it's too late, I guess."

"Just ignore me, Jimmy," I said, "Sorry – wasn't thinking...oh well, never mind."

"I don't mind at all!" said Jimmy, "Are you coming to sit down again?"

"Ummm, I dunno – I seem to have lost track," I said, my brain still not in gear, "I suppose so."

I sat back where I'd been but this time naked and Jimmy held up his arms to me.

"Can I have a cuddle?" he asked.

I found myself nodding as I bent towards him and Jimmy's arms surrounded me and pulled me tightly against him. His actions caused me to swivel on the bed and then to collapse onto the pillow, my legs automatically lifting and stretching down the bed. Jimmy kissed me, his lips warm and soft to start, then firmer a few moments later – they felt deliciously sexy to me and I felt my own lips responding.

And then Jimmy was pushing me away from his body and immediately I felt the hardness of his penis against my thigh.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers