Home Made Porno Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes." Susan groaned.

Susan came as Robert continued to fuck her. Seeing another woman cumming on her husband's cock sent Amy over the edge and she cried out as she came.

"Oh fuck!" Amy yelled.

Both women kept fucking their friends' husbands until first Mark and then Robert pulled them hard down onto their cocks and came into the condoms that prevented them from filling the women's pussies.

As soon has he'd finished cumming Amy pulled off Mark's cock, dropped to her knees facing him, pulled the condom off, tossed it aside, and started sucking his bare cock. Susan pulled off Robert's condom and started sucking his cock as well. Amy pulled her mouth off of Robert's cock and smiled over at Susan.

"Yeah, suck my husband's cock; get him nice and hard for me to fuck both of them at once Susan. Mark, do you want to fuck my pussy or my ass while Robert fucks me?" Amy asked.

Mark smiled...he was a winner either way.

"Uh...I'll go pussy I guess...either way is fine by me." Mark said.

"You'll fuck my pussy...that way I can kiss you while we're fucking." Amy said.

Amy went back to sucking Mark's cock. When it was good and hard, she rolled a fresh condom onto it. She straddled Mark's legs and lowered her pussy down onto his cock.

"Oh yeah...that's nice." Amy said.

Amy leaned in and kissed Mark.

"It's pretty nice for me too." Mark said.

Amy looked over to where Susan had stopped sucking Robert's cock.

"Okay baby...put a condom on and come fuck my ass while Mark fucks my pussy." Amy said.

"I need a condom with my own wife?" Robert asked.

"It would be unfair to Susan if you don't wear one. She wants to try this too." Amy said.

Robert moved off of the couch, put on a condom, and moved in behind his wife; he pushed his cock into her ass. Amy closed her eyes and smiled as she felt a second cock enter her.

"Oh yeah...that's great. Okay boys...fuck me." Amy said.

Mark and Robert started fucking Amy as Susan sat and rubbed her clit as she watched. Amy kissed Mark as Robert watched over her shoulder.

"Fuck that's hot. I definitely have to try that." Susan said.

Mark and Robert fucked Amy with Mark forcing Amy up and down on his cock while Robert fucked his wife's ass. Amy was digging her fingernails into Mark's shoulders and crying out in ecstasy from an orgasm within a few minutes.

Robert had more range of motion since he was standing up so he was able to get himself off in Amy's ass quicker than Mark could in her pussy. Robert kept right on fucking his wife's ass until both she and Mark came a minute later. Robert pulled away from his wife's ass and she pulled herself off of Mark's cock and slumped onto the couch beside him.

Amy was breathing heavily, but she was smiling.

"God damn that was great." Amy said.

"It looked hot as hell. I hope you two saved enough for me to try that." Susan said.

"I'll be good in a minute baby." Mark said.

"Me too." Robert said.

The guys pulled off their used condoms and worked on getting their cocks hard again so they could fuck Susan. Mark looked over at the two naked women on the couch; he smiled.

"Susan baby...I'll kill myself later if I don't ask this, do you think maybe you and Amy could mess around a bit? I would love to see you two going down on each other. I'm sure it would help me and Robert get ready for you." Mark said.

Susan smiled and looked at Amy.

"I've never done that before...maybe she could teach me." Susan said.

Amy smiled; she pulled Susan to her and kissed her. She pushed Susan onto her back on the coffee table and started licking her pussy. Mark and Robert sat stroking their cocks as they watched Robert's wife go down on Mark's wife.

"Amy, you should give Susan the chance to taste you the way you're tasting her." Robert said.

Amy pulled away from Susan's pussy, got on the coffee table straddling Susan's head, lowered her pussy onto Susan's waiting mouth, and leaned in to Susan's pussy.

"God damn that's hot." Mark said.

Mark was stroking his cock while watching.

"Which is hotter, your wife going down on mine or my wife going down on yours?" Robert asked.

Mark shook his head.

"It's a tie...they're both fucking hot. I'm ready to go." Mark said.

Robert shook his head.

"Now that they've started we've got to let them make each other cum or they'll be pissed." Robert said.

"I've got no problem with watching them cum." Mark said.

The guys watched for a few minutes, slowly stroking their cocks to keep them hard and ready. Amy, with recent experience with women, made Susan cum pretty quickly. Susan took a little longer to make Amy cum.

"Holy fuck that was hot. Did you like it baby?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"It was really exciting. Did you like it?" Susan asked.

"You tell me." Mark said.

Susan smiled when she saw that both Mark and Robert were hard.

"Good; you're ready to fuck me." Susan said.

The guys put on fresh condoms as the girls were untangling themselves.

Susan got off the coffee table, walked over to Robert, and impaled her pussy on his cock. Mark moved behind his wife and pushed his cock into her ass.

"Oh my god...that's fantastic. I can feel both of them." Susan said.

Amy smiled.

"Wait until they make you cum; you won't believe it." Amy said.

Amy lay on the other end of the couch and rubbed her pussy while watching Susan get double fucked by Robert and Mark. Susan came 4 times before Mark and Robert came.

They were all covered in sweat and breathing heavily as they untangled themselves and relaxed a little. There were clothes and used condoms all over the room; the air was heavy with the smell of sex.

"I think we're done, what do you guys think?" Susan asked.

Mark shook his head.

"As much as I'd love to keep going I've got nothing left." Mark said.

Amy crawled over to Robert and kissed him.

"This was a lot of fun wasn't it baby?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, it was amazing." Robert said.

"Hopefully you and Susan will be properly inspired to hurry the fuck up and finish the script now." Amy said.

Amy stood up and walked out of the room; headed towards the master bedroom. Susan smiled and shook her head.

"I don't know about Robert, but I'm inspired. I think I'll take tomorrow off and see how much I can get done. If I'm still awake when we get home I'll work on it tonight." Susan said.

"Speaking of which, we'd probably better get going." Mark said.

Mark and Susan quickly got dressed and headed home. Robert cleaned up the used condoms, the mess that they'd made on the couch, as well as his and Amy's discarded clothes before heading to the bedroom.

When Robert walked into the bedroom Amy pulled him to the bed, pushed him back on it, and started sucking his cock.

"Baby I've got nothing left." Robert said.

"You don't need anything but a hard cock." Amy said.

Amy sucked Robert hard and quickly mounted him.

"What did you think of watching me fuck Mark?" Amy asked.

"It was hot." Robert said.

"Were you jealous?" Amy asked.

"Yes; a little." Robert said.

"What about when you were both fucking me, could you feel his cock in my pussy while you were fucking my ass?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Robert said.

"Mark's cock was right where yours is right now; are you okay with that?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Robert said.

"It was hot watching you and Mark fuck Susan, but it made me crazy with jealousy." Amy said.

Amy fucked herself on her husband's cock until she'd cum twice; Robert was already spent so there was little chance of him cumming. When Amy had had enough she moved off of her husband, kissed him, and went to sleep; still covered in sweat and smelling of sex.

Robert looked at his sleeping wife; he smiled at how lucky he was.

Susan and Robert both ended up taking the next two days off to work on the script. They didn't get together; they opened an instant messenger chat session and shot their ideas back and forth throughout all through Wednesday and Thursday morning.

They agreed that they were really close to finishing the script. Robert thought that they should talk to John to see if he approved of the scenes they'd added for him or if they needed to keep working. John had been the one to ask for additional scenes; Susan agreed that they should talk to John.

A little before noon on Thursday John got a text message from Robert asking John to meet him and Susan for a drink after work. John sent Kelly a text message saying he'd be a little late and agreed to the meeting. John met Susan and Robert at a quiet little bar after work. They ordered a round of beers and a basket of fries.

"I was excited to get your text earlier saying that you wanted to talk to me tonight. I assume that this is about the script?" John asked.

Robert nodded.

"Yeah, we've made a lot of progress on it lately." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"After Tuesday night we both actually took the last two days off to work on it. I've been writing almost non-stop." Susan said.

John was surprised.

"You guys heard about Tuesday night?" John asked.

Robert and Susan were confused.

"How would we have not heard about it?" Susan asked.

"The more important question is how did you hear about it?" Robert asked.

"What do you mean how did I hear about it? It happened at my house; of course I heard about it." John said.

Robert shook his head.

"It didn't happen at your house. What are you talking about?" Robert asked.

John finally realized they were talking about different things.

"What are you talking about?" John asked.

Robert and Susan looked at each other and then back at John.

"We'll tell you ours if you'll tell us yours." Susan said.

John shrugged.

"Fair enough; Tuesday night Eric came over to talk to me and Kelly. He wants us to go out to the beach house with him so he can film us having sex as a practice run and to figure out all the lighting and stuff for the different scenes. He's also gonna use it to train the others about their jobs for the movie." John said.

Robert and Susan both smiled.

"Wow...so we're gonna get to watch you and Kelly fucking before we start the actual movie?" Robert asked.

John nodded.

"That's the plan. Don't tell anyone else just yet though; we're gonna talk to everyone about it on Saturday, we kind of want it to be a surprise. I thought that's what you guys were talking about so I was surprised that you knew. Speaking of which, what did you guys do Tuesday that led both of you to take two days off of work to work on the script?" John asked.

Robert and Susan smiled.

"Mark and I went over to Robert and Amy's for dinner. We started talking about the script, Amy asked to see how we work on the script, and well..." Susan said.

"We ended up swapping partners." Robert said.

John smiled.

"Oh really? That's a new one for our little group. It's not that surprising given everything that we've got going on though. I mean I really don't know how Tom and Eric aren't knocking my door down demanding to have sex with Kelly since I've been with Lisa and Julie." John said.

"You've been with Amy too." Robert said.

John nodded.

"Yeah; I've been with her once so far. How many times have you been with Susan since this all started?" John asked.

"Uh...no comment." Robert said.

John smiled and shook his head.

"Exactly; you've probably had just as much extra-marital sex as I have...I've just been with 3 women instead of 1. We've all been friends for a long time, but none of us had ever done anything like this before. There had been some flirting, but now I've been with 4 of the 5 wives, you and Mark have both when two of them, and 4 of the girls have been with 3 of the others." John said.

Susan blushed.

"Actually Amy has been with all 4 of us now." Susan said.

John smiled.

"Okay, and a few months ago none of us had been with anyone but our own spouse in around 10 years. Working on this movie has changed a lot of things for all of us. Speaking of the movie, what did you want to talk to me about?" John asked.

"When we gave you all your character backgrounds and a basic idea of the sex scenes that were in the script a few weeks ago you said that you wanted to be in more scenes than just the ones that we told you about at the time. Since then we've gone back and written in a few more scenes for you. We thought we'd get together and talk to you about them. If you're happy with them we're pretty close to done; if you want more changes we'll need more time." Robert said.

John smiled and shook his head.

"I didn't mean to create a lot more work for you guys. I just thought that as the only guy in a movie like that I should have more scenes." John said.

Robert smiled.

"It's okay John, in the end I think that we both agree the changes we've made are for the better anyway." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"We had to rearrange a few things, but the story is definitely better now than it was before. We should actually thank you for asking us to add more scenes for you." Susan said.

John smiled.

"So what kind of scenes did you add for me?" John asked.

"The first thing we had to do was add more time to the story. To maintain at least some level of believability to the story we had to lengthen the time frame from a three day to a four day weekend." Robert said.

"In addition to more scenes for you, adding the extra day to the story let us put a few other things into the story that we'd both liked but didn't really have room for during a three day weekend." Susan said.

"The movie takes place over four days? Not that it really matters, but just how long is this thing going to be?" John asked.

Robert shrugged.

"It's going to be pretty long by the time we're done; it's probably going to be more of a multi-installment mini-series than a movie at this point, but we both feel that to be at least somewhat believable for the amount of sex we needed the 4th day." Robert said.

John smiled.

"I'm sure that the story will turn out great. What kind of new scenes did you add for me?" John asked.

"In a very early draft we had a middle of the night scene on the beach with Lisa where you went for a moonlit walk together and you ended up doing it right there at the edge of the water. It was a scene that we both really liked because it helps to establish the love between the husband and wife as compared to the raw sex between everyone else. We decided to drop it because it didn't fit into the schedule with everything else that we had going on. Because of the extra day and your request for more scenes we were able to easily slip it back in." Robert said.

"Can we shoot in the middle of the night?" John asked.

"It might be tough to shoot because of the night conditions. I think that I've heard Eric say that there are some tricks that might let us shoot it during the day and make it look like night. We'll have to talk to him about that." Susan said.

John smiled.

"You guys might want to talk to him about it pretty quickly. He'll probably want to work it into the shoot with me and Kelly." John said.

"That's a good point; I'll call Eric later tonight and talk to him about it." Robert said.

"The shoot with you and Kelly should be really interesting. I'd never seen other people having sex in person before Tuesday night. It was really hot; much hotter than watching it on screen." Susan said.

John smiled.

"Yeah, it should be fun. I'm pretty excited about it because when it's all said and done I'll be walking away with a high quality sex tape of me and Kelly together; I want that more than I want a copy of the movie. So what else did you add for me?" John asked.

"It's not technically a sex scene, but we also put in what we're calling the 'teenage wet dream scene' where you apply suntan lotion to all 4 girls while they're topless on the deck. You tease their pussies a little through their bikini bottoms...except for Kelly's character; you finger her until she cums right in front of the others." Susan said.

John smiled.

"Nice. That should be fun." John said.

"We topped it off by putting in a threesome with Amy and Julie that Lisa's character sets up on the morning of the last day because she felt guilty for having sex with them behind your back and she didn't know that you'd been having sex with them too. How does that sound to you?" Robert asked.

"So you added 2 more sex scenes for me and one groping scene...they all sound pretty hot...that's more like it." John said.

"We're glad that you approve." Susan said.

John realized something...he looked at Robert and Susan.

"Hey...you said that the new threesome is on the last day right?" John asked.

Robert nodded.

"Yeah." Robert said.

"So does that mean that my character gets two threesomes in one day? The threesome with Kelly and Lisa was already supposed to be the last scene wasn't it?" John asked.

Robert nodded.

"That's still the last scene. The last day is pretty intense for your character...he fucks all 4 women within a few hours." Robert said.

John smiled.

"Nice. My role was pretty sweet before, but it's going to be great now." John said.

"Speaking of your role, how are your 'undressed rehearsals' with the girls going? Are you going to be ready for the movie?" Susan asked.

John smiled.

"It was a little awkward at the very start with each of the girls, but it got a lot easier as we got into it and the excitement overtook everything else. It's been 3 very different, but really enjoyable experiences." John said.

"So you're going to be good to go for the movie then?" Susan asked.

John shrugged.

"I plan to get together with each of them at least once more so I should be completely comfortable having sex with the girls by the time we start filming, but there will still be the added pressure of having all of you and the cameras there when we start filming. Hopefully the shoot with Kelly will get me past any issues with the cameras and all of you guys watching. Once we get the script I'll have to meet with the girls again to go through what we're supposed to do in our sex scenes. We might practice for real or we might just walk our way through them with our clothes on, but we'll need to work on them. We don't want Julie moving to lay on her back when I think I'm supposed to be doing her doggy style. The threesomes will be even harder to do because we'll have to get three people in the right positions." John said.

"So you might rehearse the threesome with Julie and Amy before filming?" Robert asked.

John shrugged.

"I doubt we'd have to actually have sex to rehearse it; it would be like non-contact football practice. You walk through the plays without hitting anybody. Do you not want me to actually rehearse the threesome with Amy?" John asked.

Robert shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I mean I helped write it so I know that it's in the script and I know that my wife is involved, but a threesome with two women is something that Amy and I haven't done." Robert said.

"I don't think that we'll actually be doing the threesome until the movie, but we'll definitely have to work on it long enough to make it look good. If you're uncomfortable with it we definitely won't do it before the movie. None of us would be doing any of this if we didn't have the support and consent of our spouses. The girls and I are just trying to make sure that our performances on screen are as good as possible." John said.

"You're really taking this seriously aren't you John?" Susan asked.

John nodded.

"Sure I am. This all got started because of that movie we were watching where the acting and the sex were both really bad; if we don't take this seriously our movie won't be any better than that one and we'll have wasted a lot of effort and thrown a lot of marriages and friendships into chaos for nothing. I'm doing everything I can to make sure that I deliver a good performance with my clothes on and so that I can deliver my best performance with my clothes off." John said.