All Comments on 'Homebound'

by DevotedToHer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully written!

What a tender erotic story! I'd love to read more about these two. You've captured his loneliness and her yearning perfectly. Nice job!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Very hot and pleasent all at the same time

You really got into these peoples heads and that is great. He felt like a full man again and she just made herself a better woman. Thanks look forward to reading more about these lovely people...

krafttykrafttyover 9 years ago
great read

more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

One of the best storied I've seen for a while. The much older man and the married young woman are my fav themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I used to work as a home carer and regularly had to give my 80 something patients a bed bath. Almost all of them would get an erection when I washed their genitals. One or two of the more daring ones have asked me to rub their cocks for them and they've managed to orgasm. One old man who was 94 asked if I would bare my breasts while I rubbed him. I didn't see any harm and he sucked on my nipples like a baby while he slid his fingers into my knickers. I was pretty horny by this time so I opened my legs and felt his gnarled fingers push inside me. He asked me to 'climb aboard' and make an old man happy. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his 8 incher. He was hard as a rock and as I started to move up and down he slipped his hand down and rubbed my clitoris furiously. I saw stars as I orgasmed and squirted my juice all over his cock. Seconds later I felt his hot seed explode into me. I loved those erect old cocks and hope I made lots of lonely old men feel alive again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous