Homebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she blurted out. "Mr Anderson, I am so sorry!"

"Shh, shh, Courtney, it's ok." he urged.

"No, it's not!" she exclaimed. "This is so wrong. You're the patient and I'm married. This is so wrong."

"It's ok, Courtney." he reassured her. "It's my fault. And besides, nobody has to know about this."

She ran to the bathroom and grabbed another washcloth and started wiping up Robert's cum from her hand and his stomach.

"Courtney?" Robert questioned after several minutes of silence.

Then she burst into tears.

"Oh, god, what have I done?" she pleaded between sobs.

"It's ok Courtney." Robert said, trying to comfort her.

"No, Robert, it's not. Really, it's not." she said emphatically. "I am married. You are my patient and I molested you. I could loose my job, my license, my husband."

With this, she broke into a fresh volley of sobs. He tried to console her but she was so distraught that his words fell on deaf ears.

She finished up and cleaned up her supplies. When she returned from the bathroom, he saw that her mascara and eyeliner had run and she looked like a scared frightened child.

"Courtney, it's ok. Nobody has to know about any of this."

"Yes, but I do. And I feel terrible about it."

"Well don't feel terrible on my account." he said.

"I have to go. Do you need anything before I leave?"

"No, love, I think I'm good."

And he smiled at her.

"Have a good evening." she said and walked out.

The next day she showed up dressed in her typical scrubs and spent no time with pleasantries. She did what she had to do and nothing more. Before leaving she asked about his bath and for the first time he declined.

The next few visits were much the same and each time he declined his bath.

The following Monday, she arrived and started getting all of his vitals when she noticed his body odor.

"Robert, when did you last bathe?" she questioned.

"Last week when you bathed me."

"Well why have you not allowed me to bathe you if nobody else is helping you?" she scolded.

"No one else will and I don't want you to be uncomfortable about it."

"Robert, this is my job. You need a bath. And your sheets changed too." She said. "How about a shower today?"

"That would be great, if you don't mind, Mrs. Anderson."

At the use of her last name she smiled.

"Courtney." She said.

"I'm sorry, Courtney, but I don't want you feeling like I'm trying to be too personal anymore."

"That's ok." she said.

She helped him up and walked him to the bathroom. He held to the wall mounted hand rails as she pulled his bottoms down then helped him to sit on the stool in the walk-in shower. After removing his shirt, she pulled down the shower head and started the water, getting it to the right temperature.

She grabbed a wash clothe and helped him bathe. He seemed to enjoy the warm water and her touch, so it was no surprise to Courtney when he got an erection. She tried to behave professionally and, outwardly, succeeded. But her heart was racing at the memory of holding his large cock and the feel of his hand on her pussy. She still felt bad about her actions the previous week, but, none the less, her excitement remained.

After he was clean, she handed him the shower head and asked if he would be ok for a few minutes while she changed his sheets. He said he would and she pulled the curtain to and stepped into the bedroom leaving the door open. She quickly removed the sheets and tossed them in the doorway while she put clean sheets from the closet back on the bed.

When she returned to the bathroom she peaked into the edge of the shower curtain to see if he was OK and was shocked at what she saw. He was leaned back against the wall with the shower head propped up spraying his crotch and stroking his hard cock. Seeing this rekindled her excitement of their last encounter and she found herself becoming more aroused. She began rubbing herself through her pants as she watched him stroke his large cock. After a couple of minutes watching him stroke, she pulled the curtain back slowly.

He looked up and jumped slightly seeing her.

"I'm sorry, Courtney." he said apologetically.

She smiled and said, "That's ok, Robert. I'll wait for you to finish and help you out."

"Ok." he said. "But, honestly, I'd rather you help me again."

"Robert, I was wrong to do what I did last time."

"I know, but it's been so long since I was with a woman that I can't tell you how amazing it was. How amazing YOU were." he said, emphasizing the work "you".

At this, something came over her and she felt compelled to please him again. She wasted no time; pulling the curtain back, she stepped into the shower with him. She squatted down and took his cock in her hand and began stroking him. With his good hand he caressed her cheek and ran it up behind her left ear. She stroked his large cock slowly as he sat with the water running over him. He shifted slightly and the shower head slipped spraying Courtney in the face and down her smock.

She jumped back as Robert grabbed the shower head.

"You're all wet now, may as well strip down and join me." he said.

She considered this briefly. Then, to his amazement, she pulled her shoes off and started pulling off her smock. Then she bent, removing her scrub pants and her socks. He looked on as she stood there in her matching black bra and panties.

"Those too, baby." He said indicating her underwear.

For some reason she felt compelled to give in to him, so she slowly removed her bra and leaned over removing her panties. His cock twitched as she stepped back into the shower with him, this time completely naked. She knelt down and began stroking his cock again. He resumed caressing her face and worked down to brush her nipple with his fingers. She jumped at his touch and cupped his balls with her free hand. Robert moaned with pleasure as she continued stroking.

"Oh, Courtney, would you suck it for me, baby?"

She looked up at him, biting her lower lip in consternation. His cock felt so warm and firm in her hand that she felt a sudden desire to feel it in her mouth. So she leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head. Robert's hand went to the back of her head and gently pushed it down. Her mouth opened to take his large cock as she lowered herself down, sliding her tongue along the soft underside. He moaned louder at this and she began bobbing her head up and down on his long, hard cock.

She sucked him in and let it slide out as she moved her head up and down. When she pulled back one time, she let the length of his cock slide out of her mouth and began stroking it again. She licked the base of his shaft and worked her way down around his balls, flicking her tongue all around his sagging sac.

"Oh god, Courtney. You are amazing, baby." Robert exclaimed as she teased his cock and balls with her tongue.

She stroked him faster and sucked his balls into her young mouth.

"Courtney, how do you feel about sitting on my lap, baby?"

She stood up and sat on Roberts lap, pressing his hard cock between her ass and his stomach. He reached around and began rubbing her pussy as she leaned back against his chest. Her legs parted for him as he pressed his finger into her wet opening. She moaned as his finger worked into her. He started kissing and sucking on her neck as she lay against him.

"Oh, Courtney, you are so beautiful, girl." Robert moaned. "I've never wanted someone so bad."

She turned to the side and put her arm around his neck and began kissing his face, then his lips. He kissed her back and parted her lips with his tongue. They kissed deeply and her heart began to race madly. His hand moved up from her wet pussy and cupped one of her small, perky tits, rubbing his palm around the hardening nipple before gently pinching it between his thumb and index finger. She moaned as he twisted it slightly and pulled him to her harder.

She broke the kiss and stood up, turning to face him. He reached out and rubbed her tight stomach, sliding his hand up to cup her breast again. He looked down to her small feet with the neatly painted red toenails and moved his gaze up along her well toned calves, her muscular, shapely thighs, her hips and tight round ass, her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, the narrow waist below her tight, flat stomach, the perky young tits each topped with a hard slightly puffy pink nipple. Her well toned arms with the light coat of baby fine hair. The sensual neckline, her regal face with its sharp features and the long healthy dark brown hair and realized that he truly had never wanted a woman as much as he wanted Courtney right then.

He thought as he caressed her body that she was only two years older than his granddaughter and this made his cock twitch. The sight of such a young sexy girl, and to him she was still a girl, standing before him gave his erection new life and he spoke again.

"You are so sexy, girl. Come here."

He slid his hand down to her hip and urged her forward. She straddled his legs and the head of his cock grazed her parted lips. She lowered herself down against his cock, guiding it into her with her left hand. He looked down and saw her hand, with the large wedding band on the ring finger, holding his cock as it slid inside her warm wet hole. She let go as the head penetrated her and slowly continued to slide down onto his cock. It was larger than any cock she'd ever had and she wondered if she could take it all. After a couple of up and down movements, she had taken Robert's cock entirely into her pussy. With her hands locked behind his neck, she began to rock her hips against his cock. At this, he let out a moan and held her hip with his good hand and leaned his head forward to suck one of her hard nipples. She rode harder as he continued to suck, first one, then the other nipple, and she felt her first orgasm approaching. In an instant, she was cumming, still bucking her hips on his old cock. She collapsed against him and they nearly lost balance on the shower seat, but she caught them before they fell. Robert pulled Courtney's face to his and they kissed deeply before she started thrusting her hips again. He leaned back and began teasing and twisting her nipples as she rode his big cock. She began bouncing up and down on his cock, going up high enough to where the head almost came out of her pink hole. He was moaning and grunting and she was nearly screaming with pleasure when Robert said he was about to cum.

She began rocking her hips against him in short fast thrusts and he pulled her tight to him. He began to cum and buck his hips as his cock shot its load deep inside her. This pushed her over the edge and she came again feeling the sensation of his cock pulsing inside her. Again, she collapsed against him and he held her young body close as they both continued breathing hard from the exertion and the orgasm. She laid her head against him and held him close feeling his masculinity and his cock beginning to soften inside her.

After a few minutes, she sat up as looked at him. This time, she felt a pleasant warm feeling about it rather than shame and leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

After the embrace, she said, "We need to get cleaned up and get you back in bed, baby."

He smiled at the endearment and more so as he watched her bathe herself in front of him. Then she cleaned him up again and cut the water off. After wrapping a towel about her, she helped him out and dried off. They realized that he had no clothes in the bathroom and he said he would walk to the bed naked.

He sat there watching her gather his clothes, still in her towel, and thought how lucky he was. She wasn't truly his, but she was far more than he ever expected to have again.

12