Hometown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

"I can relate to that." Ted laughed. "I don't envy you."

"Hey listen. I have to get down to the store. I told Ellen I would invite you to dinner tomorrow night if you can make it."

"That would be great. Does Ellen cook as good as her mother used to?"

"Nope. Better." Jim laughed. "Can't you tell?" He laughed as he patted his potbelly.

"See you around 7:00PM?" Jim said as he put his cup in the sink and opened the door.

"Later." Ted said. Ted picked up his cell phone and called his broker in New York. After about two minutes receiving an update on his holdings he put down the phone and laughed. His eight million dollars was now worth almost twice that. Money was not his problem right now. He was lonely and unhappy.

Ted drove around the small town to get re-acquainted with the new businesses and developments. He noticed many of the new housing developments had the name, Wright Construction. He wondered if it was owned by George Wright's family. George was the star quarterback on his high school team many years ago. He had heard he had married the home coming queen and captain of the cheerleaders Babs McCleary. He had many wet dreams in his teenage years with Babs as his main subject. She was so stuck on herself and George she never gave him the time of day.

He stopped at the local town restaurant that prided itself on not serving fast food. He didn't recognize a soul as he found an empty booth and sat down looking at the menu.

"Ted? Ted Givens?" Some asked from a group of people sitting at a table nearby. He looked up and saw the woman asking. She looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't place her.

"Yes?" He answered with a smile.

The woman stood and walked to his booth. "You don't remember me do you?" She asked.

"Sorry. I've been away too long." Ted said. "You do look familiar."

"Chemistry 101?" She asked.

Ted reached way back in his mind. He hated chemistry. If it wasn't for that nerdy girl Rebecca he would not have made it to college. Rebecca. He looked and tried to picture her. In high school she wore dark glasses, braces and curly dark hair. This woman had short hair, perfect teeth and short and straight blonde hair.

"Rebecca?" He asked softly.

"You remember!" She said loudly. She sat down across from him.

"Have I ever thanked you for saving my ass in Chemistry?" He laughed.

"Not officially." She replied.

"God. You look so different." He said trying not to stare at the opening in her blouse showing the promise of two firm tits.

"Thank you. I guess you will be seeing a lot of me from now on." She smiled.

Ted gave her a puzzled look.

"I'm the assistant Bank Manager." She announced. "You took my job."

"Oh God. I'm sorry. I didn't plan on doing it. The main branch hired me."

"Calm down." She laughed. "I really didn't want the job anyway. I'm really not cut out to turn down people for loans. Especially people I know."

Ted thought about what she had just said. It was true he would have to deny bank loans to some people he would know. It wasn't a task he really looked forward to but it was a necessary one.

"Well. I'm glad we will be working together." He said.

"Would you like to stop by my place tonight for dinner?" She asked while fiddling with the third button down her blouse.

"I have an appointment already. Maybe I can have a rain check?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll hold you to that." She smiled.

Ted finished his dinner and headed back to his aunt's house. She was not at home so he put on a pair of cotton shorts and slipped into the Jacuzzi. His thoughts were on Dawn and Ellen as he slipped on a cold beer.

"Enjoying yourself?" Ann said looking down at his bare chest with the bubbles pushing up into his hairy chest.

"Yes. I'm beginning to think I made the right choice coming back."

"Maybe I'll put the groceries away and join you."

"Great."

Ann quickly put the food away and moved quickly upstairs to select the right swim suit to join her nephew. She didn't plan on anything serious happening but a little fooling around would be fun. She stripped naked and stood in the mirror. Her breasts were not as firm as they were 15 years ago but they were still pretty shapely. Her stomach was as flat as most of the women in the gym and her thighs were nice and muscular. Her hand pulled out her smallest bikini with thong bottoms. The top was almost two sizes too small which made her breasts look better than the 34b size they were. She pulled the bottoms up her naked ass and looked down to see a nest of pubic hair escaping out the sides. Good she thought as she donned her robe and moved down to join her nephew.

Ted's eyes were closed as he relaxed in the warm water. His prick was semi-hard as he thought about his aunt's naked body. He knew it was wrong but seeing Ellen and even Rebecca had gotten his fires going again.

"Ready for an old woman to join you?" She laughed as she stood looking down at him.

She knew he was watching as she slowly untied the belt on her robe and pulled it open. He glanced down at her hard nipples tenting up under her top and her dark pubic hair outlining her pussy down below.

"You don't look like an old lady." Ted muttered as she moved down into the water directly across from him.

As soon as the warm water hit her white bikini top the material turned almost transparent. Her dark nips were only a few feet from his body. She moved down until her head was under and she slowly moved back out with her straight blonde hair pointing downward.

"I've never been in a Jacuzzi with a millionaire before," Ann said as she stuck her foot forward to touch his right knee.

"Want to play footies heh?" Ted laughed as he moved his own foot outward until he touched her lower calve.

Her body slid downward into the water as her ass moved forward towards her nephew. The motion allowed both of their legs to slide forward until their feet were only inches from pressing against the other's crotch.

"Scared?" She laughed as she watched his facial expression.

"Na. But, I would rather you go first." He said. "Age before beauty."

"I'll get you for that." She said as she slid forward another few inches until her big toe pressed against the large bulge in his swim suit. She giggled as she moved the toe up his long shaft and slowly back down.

"You give good toe." Ted moaned with a laugh. He decided she had broken the incest barrier as he pushed his own foot up between her silky smooth thighs. He aimed his big toe forward until he created a valley of bikini material into her pussy. He wiggled it at the top of the valley were he knew her clit lay hard and waiting.

"Do you have protection? I don't want to get pregnant with that thing." She laughed as she opened her thighs to allow his toe to push slightly inside her hot hole.

They both closed their eyes and concentrated on rubbing their toes on the other's private area. Ted smiled as he moved his other foot upward until it brushed against her soft breast barely covered by the thin top. She gasped as he pinched his toes over the strap and pulled it to the side and down. She looked down in the bubbly water to see her naked breasts and hard nipple just under the water line.

"Look what you have done." She said as she lifted her naked boob out of the water. A film of bubbles rested above her hard nipple. Ted opened his eyes and saw the small pink periscope rising up out of the water.

Ann's foot did some exploring as it slipped under this loose cotton shorts and slithered up his thigh. She slightly curled her foot until her toes pressed against his hard prick.

She measured its length and returned to its base. "You are a big boy aren't you?" She said as she made the long journey up and back and few more times.

Ann looked up at the clear sky and plentiful stars. "Good no clouds. I wouldn't want to be struck by lightning." She laughed as she pulled her foot from his shorts and reached back to release her top. It floated away from her naked breasts. She reached down under the water and pushed down her bikini bottoms over her hips and thighs. She lifted each leg from the material. The bottoms rose to the surface and joined her top.

Ted sat back and watched. This was her show and he was just a toy for her to use. She moved toward him like a snake swimming in the water. Her hands landed on his knees and moved upward. She grabbed his damp shorts and pulled. He helped by lifting his ass. The shorts flew from her hands and landed on a nearby chair.

"Now I have to get out naked." He laughed. "Shhh... No more talking." She said as her hands curled around his large shaft.

Ted watched her familiar face come to his and attack his mouth. Her tongue moved into his mouth at the same instant his prick slid up into her warm cavern. The water made it easy for her to lift and lower her torso onto his joy rod. The only sounds from either of them were moans and groans.

She felt his hands on her bare buttocks lifting and lowering her sweet pussy on his shaft. He was a lot bigger than the few men she had been with so the water and her internal juices helped lubricate their joining. Her eyes closed when his lips dipped downward and suckled in her hard left nipple. "God, why didn't we do this years ago?" She whispered.

"Too many other relatives around," he answered moving to the other tip. The water helped make her body buoyant which helped to move her faster and faster. Water splashed out of the top. "You beast," she said pulling his face upward and snaking her tongue once again down his throat.

"I'm...I'm getting close," he moaned.

"What's wrong is the old ladies pussy too much?" She giggled.

"Yes...it's been a while," he groaned trying to hold back. He tried to bring her up to him as he rubbed over her swollen clitty.

They both came within seconds of each other. Ann's long fingernails raked along his back as her body exploded. "OHHHH!" She cried.

"ME TOO!" Ted said as he held her ass down to empty his hot juices deep inside of her.

Ann's body collapsed on his and they remained in that position for almost five minutes. His soft rod was still inside of her. Ann felt it stirring and whispered in his ear. "Let's do it the right way." She moved off of him and grabbed his hand. She pulled him out of the hot tub and into the house. Ted followed her creamy white ass up to her bedroom.

Ted woke up sometime during the night and felt cold. He realized where he was and tried to find some blanket or sheet to cover his body. His hands brushed against his aunt's ass. "Good enough," he thought as he moved his body up against her backside. His hands moved around to cup her full breasts.

Ann woke and felt Ted's body against her back. She smiled and reached behind her to find his soft noodle. Even though he was sleeping she had his prick hard in less than a minute. She opened her thighs and aimed his prick at her already dripping pussy. Her ass moved slowly back until he was deep inside of her. She stopped moving her body and concentrated on moving the walls of her pussy.

Ted thought he was dreaming as he felt his prick being squeezed and released. The heat around it was so hot. He felt himself coming and reached out to grab the body in front of him. He opened his eyes and realized he was awake. He smiled and drifted off to sleep again.

*

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Ann said to her nephew. She had made some coffee and was holding him a cup.

"Wow. What a night. How much of it was my dreaming?" He said as he sat up naked in bed.

"Well. I would guess my dreams matched yours so what does that tell you?" She giggled.

As he finished his coffee Ann took the cup and turned to walk downstairs. Ted reached under her nightgown and grabbed her naked buttock.

"No. I have some work to do today." She giggled as she smacked his hand away. "Besides you need to get ready for you date tonight at Ellen's."

"It's not a date." He said getting up off the bed. "She's married now you know."

"Yes. And, I also know she knows just how big my nephew is. Something like that you don't forget."

Ted smacked her gently on her ass and moved in to take a shower. He had fucked his aunt three times last night. Damn.

*

"Tell me about you and Ted again." Dawn said to her mother as they prepared some food for the dinner.

"It was a long time ago and I can't remember." Ellen lied. She remembered everything they did together. She was having trouble sleeping last night as she thought about the first time she had seen Ted's penis. It was a church picnic and they had both just turned 18. Ted had led her up a small stream away from the crowds and they had found a small pond isolated from the others.

"We shouldn't be up here alone like this." Ellen said nervous being alone with him. So far they had only touched each other on the outside of their clothes and it had been dark. Now, the sun was shining and she was afraid someone else would see them.

"Don't worry. No one can see." Ted said as he sat down on the soft bank.

"You can." She giggled.

Ted jumped and pulled her down next to him. As she fell her dress popped up over her stomach and her baby blue panties could be seen.

"TED!" She cried as she tried to push her skirt down over her undies.

"Blue. My favorite color." Ted said as he pulled her skirt up again to look at them.

"You are such a pervert." She said making a feeble attempt to pull her skirt down.

"Just let me look quickly." He begged as he pulled the skirt from her fingers and lifted it again over her stomach.

"OK but quickly." She laughed. She had actually just purchased the blue panties yesterday thinking they might advance to this stage today. It was her idea to walk up the stream.

Ted eyes mentally photographed her smooth creamy thighs leading up to her silky underwear. He leaned forward to see a few golden tendrils of pubic hair escaping around the edges.

"Seen enough?" She asked with a giggle.

"No." He said as his fingers moved to the middle of her thigh.

"Hey. I thought you were just looking." She complained.

"Your legs are so soft." He whispered as they made their way up to the edge of her panties and back to her knee. The next trip his finger brushed against the silky material. She didn't stop him as his finger traced around the edges of her panties until he touched the curl of golden hair.

"So soft." He said as he played with the few curls of corn silk.

Ted's touches raised Ellen's passion to a height she had never been. Her girlfriends had all masturbated their boyfriends and their boyfriends had done it to them. This was the time and place Ellen had decided for it to happen between her and Ted. But, she didn't want him to think she was easy.

His fingers pulled gently at her panties to allow him to slide a finger underneath. "Ted." She said softly. He stopped and looked at her face to see if she was upset. But, all he saw was a smiled. His heart raced as his fingers continued their journey to her virgin folds.

Ted explored new territories as his finger slide across her damp folds and her hard clit. As he massaged the hard nub she moaned and pressed her stomach upward towards his hand. "Right there." She whispered as he concentrated on exactly where it made her feel the best. Ellen surprised him when she reach down and pushed her flimsy undies under her hips and down to her knees. She didn't want to remove them completely in case someone came up the stream looking for them.

"Don't just stare." She laughed as she watched him frozen while glaring at her golden pussy.

"Sorry." He said with a smile. His fingers again explored her virgin pussy.

Ted was happy just touching her so when her fingers moved up his leg and over his bulge he almost came in his pants. "Don't I get to see?" She giggled as she pushed him back and reached to release his belt. She knew he was large but when she opened his fly and pushed down his boxers she jerked back.

"God." She exclaimed. "I didn't know they were so big."

"Most are not." Ted said proudly. Her fingers returned and curled around the middle of his shaft.

"Like this." Ted said as his hand moved around her small grip. He moved her hand up and back down to the base. After a few strokes he removed his hand and watched as she graduated by passing her practical test.

Ted suddenly realized that he might have a chance having intercourse with her. He moved her back next to him and against caressed her warm pussy. His body pushed forward until she was lying on her back. Her panties around her knees were screwing up his plan because he could not get her legs opened wide enough to slide his hips between them. His fingers pushed the silky garment lowered to her ankles.

Ellen could feel his hard penis rubbing against her stomach above her blonde mound. She knew he wanted to have intercourse but she was afraid of getting pregnant especially since he would be leaving for college soon. She had the grades to go to the same school as Ted but didn't have the money. Unless she hit the lottery she would not be able to join him.

She did not realize her panties were around her ankles until she felt Ted's hips moving between her thighs. She could feel the tip of his prick pushing against her virgin gate and suddenly bells went off. "TED NO!" She cried as she reached under his body to grab his penis. She held it back as she slid to the side and out from under him.

"I thought you wanted...." He said as he watched her pull her panties back over her treasure.

"You thought wrong." She said pissed that he was just going to stick it in without her permission. "What if I get pregnant?"

"You won't. I'll pull out in time." He said almost begging. "I love you Ellen. Doing it will prove our love for each other."

Ellen's body was still on fire as she looked at his strong muscular body and long prick. She didn't plan on having intercourse but, she wanted him so bad. "OK. But, you must not tell anyone." She said as she pushed her panties back down to her ankles. This time she removed them from her feet and moved back under him. "Please go easy. You are so big." She said as her lips found his.

Ted was panting as he fumbled trying to guide his large tip into her tight slit. "Here." Ellen said as she reached under to grab his prick again. This time she pulled it to the gate. His hips slowly lowered until the gate gave way. Ellen bit her lips from the pressure and pain as his crown slipped inside.

"You OK?" Ted asked.

"Yes. Don't stop. I want you inside."

Her legs opened wide and she gave up her whole body as his large shaft moved into her depths. "It's feeling so good." She moaned as he slowly pulled his prick outward.

"OH GOD!" Ted cried as he felt the damn beginning to burst.

"TED! YOU PROMISED!" Ellen screamed as she pushed his hips upward to try to dislodge him. He was so big the time it took to exit did not allow him to hold back before he came. He was still spurting his pleasure when the crown exited the cream filled hole.

"Oh Ellen. I'm so sorry." He said as he watched her try to clean out her dripping pussy.

"God. I can't believe it." She said almost crying.

They quickly dressed and headed back to the picnic without talking. Ellen moved immediately to the restroom as Ted hung around outside.

"Ellen." Ted called out by the door. "Are you OK?"

"Just leave me alone. Go away."

Ted didn't say anything to his parents as he jumped into his car and headed home.

It was almost three days before Ellen would answer his phone calls. She agreed to see him.

"What is wrong?" Ted asked as they sat in his car in the high school parking lot.

"You are going away and I don't know if we really have a future together." She said as she gave his class ring back to him.

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers