Hometown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"No. You keep it. I'll be back to you." Ted said as he pulled her to him.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Yes." Ted said. He never kept his promise.

*

"MOM!" Dawn cried out. "Are you listening to me?"

Ellen snapped out of it and looked at her daughter. "What?"

"I asked you if I could invite Tommy." Tommy was Dawn's on and off boyfriend.

"No. Not tonight. Maybe some other time?" She said.

"What am I going to do while you adults sit around and talk?" She asked noticeably pissed.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Ted will keep you amused. He has that way with women."

*

Dawn had just come out of the shower when she heard the doorbell downstairs. It had to be Ted. She remembered how he had looked at her when she leaned over to talk to him at his car window.

She quickly dried her hair and put on her sexiest undies before heading downstairs.

Ellen was sitting nervously on the sofa periodically getting up to look out the window when a car drove by. Jim was at the local quick mart getting some beer so when the doorbell rang she opened it herself. "You're early."

"I wasn't sure where the house was and actually got lost. Can you believe that I got lost in the same town that I grew up in?" He walked in and pulled a bouquet of yellow roses from behind his back. "This is just a start."

She did her best not to smile. "For what you did this isn't the tip of the iceberg." She started to turn and lead him back into the house when he grabbed her right arm. She turned not sure what he wanted when she saw his face and lips moving forward. As much as she wanted to slap his face she wanted to kiss him more. Her eyes closed when the familiar lips touched and slightly nibbled. They traveled back in time feeling the excitement and heat. As they French kissed for the next minute neither of them heard or saw Dawn standing in the back hallway.

*

Dawn's hair was still damp but it didn't bother her to hurry and get dressed in her thin white dress. She checked her hair in the mirror before moving out into the hall. When she turned the corner and saw them kissing her mind went blank. Never would she have thought that her mother would cheat on her father. She moved back behind the wall and spoke, "Mom....is Ted here?" She waited ten seconds before walking around and seeing them a few feet apart. "Oh hi," she grinned.

"Wow, every time I see her I picture you 18 years ago."

Dawn moved forward and grabbed his hand. "Yeah, but I'm smarter."

"We'll see," Ellen said watching her daughter and Ted walking ahead of her.

"I have to check the dinner," Ellen said moving away from the two sitting on the sofa.

Dawn waited until she left and glared at him. "I saw you kissing her."

He wasn't sure if she was jealous or mad. "It was just a hello kiss," he lied. He quickly found out it was jealousy.

"Hello," she grinned before jumping into his body and pushing her soft mouth onto his.

Ted's eyes were like saucers. He tried to push her away but she was strong and had leverage. Her hot tongue dashed into his lips and made it to his tongue. As he tried to reach around her to twist away his hand moved under her dress that had popped up. He touched the bare soft buttock and felt the thin strap of her thong. Finally he was able to move his other hand between their bodies and push her away. "Jesus Dawn. What was that?"

She didn't answer as she moved back to the other side of the sofa. It was just in time because her father came through the garage door. "Daddy."

"Hi Peaches," he grinned moving in with a six pack of beer in each hand. "Where is your mom?"

"In the kitchen," she smiled. "I'll go help her."

Jim sat the cold brews down and pulled out a can. He handed it to Ted. "You know it's good to have you back. I missed you when you left."

"Same here," Ted answered feeling guilty about tongue kissing both his wife and daughter. "I don't think I've had a close friend like you since I left."

"Don't you two get all mushy," Ellen said walking back into the room. "The food is ready....let's eat."

Dinner was uneventful however Ted had some issues keeping from glancing at Dawn's firm titties. To make it even worse she was sitting next to him and didn't pull her dress down when she sat.

"So where are you going to live?" Ellen asked trying to break the ice.

"Well my aunt says I can live with her as long as I want. But I want to get my own place."

"There is a new development being built down by the lake," Jim added. "They've been buying a lot of materials from the hardware store."

"A lake front home would be nice."

Dawn turned and pushed her left knee into his leg. "Are you rich?"

"Dawn!" Ellen cried. "That is a very personal question."

He smiled. "Let's just say I got a very nice divorce settlement." He peeked down and saw the white lace triangular panties peeking out at him.

"Enough quizzing my best buddy," Jim grinned. He knew both Ellen and Dawn were taken in by his good looks and his wealth. "Let's go sit out back."

"Can I come?" Dawn asked.

"You can help me clean up," Ellen smiled. Dawn stuck her tongue out.

*

After downing a half a beer Jim started. "I know you have a history with my wife. I just want to make sure that it stays only a history."

"Don't worry," Ted grinned. "Say what do you know about Rebecca who works in the bank?"

"She hit on you already?"

"Uh...yeah I guess so. She looks a lot better than I remembered her in high school."

"She went away to school to one of the ivy leagues and we all thought that she would come back as a doctor or lawyer."

"What happened?"

"Evidently she got caught up with a group that did threesomes, foursomes, moresomes and I hear lesbians. None of us knew it until she was caught in bed with the Mayor's daughter."

"Daughter so she likes women."

"She likes anything that can get her off. The last I heard she has found religion."

"Jesus."

"Yeah," Jim laughed. "Well anyway she's spending a lot of time at the River Baptist Church."

"I'll make a note to stay away."

"Hell no. Go and get some of that pussy. It's really nice."

"What? Did you?"

Jim glanced back at the closed kitchen door. "I think every man in town has tapped it at least once. I did my best to stay away but she stopped by one afternoon to bring me some deposit slips."

Ted laughed. "And you made a deposit."

"More than one if I remember," Jim bragged.

*

After Dawn went to her room to call her boyfriend Ellen slipped up to the kitchen door and put her ear on the crack. She grinned as Jim told Ted about Rebecca but almost gasped when she heard that he had fucked the town whore more than once. "You bastard," she whispered.

*

By the time Ellen made it out on the patio Jim had finished the six-pack and was almost asleep. "So has he passed out yet?"

Ted sat up and saw her moving to his chair. He grinned. "Almost. Does this happen frequently?"

"A few times per week. Since he lost his job he escapes into a drunken hole." A few seconds later they heard him snoring. "Would you like to take a drive?"

"A drive...uh...sure. What about Dawn?"

"I'll tell her we are going out for ice cream," she smiled.

*

"The town has really changed," he commented as Ellen drove towards the park. He wondered if the old make-out section was still there. A few minutes later she pulled into it and turned off the ignition. "So....this feels very familiar."

She turned. "I hated you after you left and didn't come back."

"I don't blame you," he said reaching for her hand. He expected her to pull back but she held him tight. "If I knew then what I know now I would have stayed or at least gone to State."

"Life takes a lot of twists and turns. We split up and now you're back." She leaned towards him and offered her lips. But he leaned back.

"God, I want to hold you and kiss you all night," he said as she leaned back against the driver's door. "But..."

"But I'm married to your best friend who just told you that he fucked the town whore."

"You heard. Did you know?"

"I heard whispering and she comes into my shop for a cut. I could see it in her eyes but never confirmed it until tonight." A small tear formed on her cheek.

"He loves you Ellen. I can tell from the way he talks about you."

She reached for a tissue in the door storage compartment and wiped her eyes. "Jim has been a great husband and father to Dawn. But I don't feel like I should towards him."

"I understand. The last few years of my marriage I felt similar."

"Would you tell me about it?"

Ted spent the next five minutes telling her the high lights and low lights. He leaned back and looked up at the stars. "I've always wondered if I hadn't left and we...you know."

"I think about you a lot," she whispered as she reached down and squeezed his leg.

His hand fell on hers. "Ellen."

"Shhh," she whispered. Her fingers teased up his thigh until she found his soft hidden cock. Her fingers trembled as she pulled down the noisy zipper and unsnapped his pants.

"Ellen are you sure?" he asked as she fished and caught a hold of his growing member.

"I think I need this more than you," she whispered before licking around the huge crown.

"I think you are wrong..."

She had never given him a blowjob when they were dating but had perfected it with Jim. Now the pink lollipop was a lot bigger fitting into her soft lips. She wasn't in a hurry and neither was he. Her fingers reacquainted themselves with his tool and her tongue tasted another man for the first time. She heard him moan as she took about six of his eight inches.

"Ohhh God," he moaned reaching under her body to cup her soft and wonderful breasts. "That feels so wonderful."

Her face looked up at him but her tongue never left his sex. It moved up the underside and then she turned it to lick up the right side and then the left. Time stood still until he felt his dam about to burst. "Ellen...I'm going to...to." He figured she would pull back but her lips locked and her head moved faster and faster. "OH GOD...NOW!"

He unloaded enough to make her swallow twice before he was empty. When it stopped flowing she moved back and wiped her mouth. "Welcome home."

*

End of Chapter One

Ending note: Things have really changed since Ted left town. He discovers an easy assistant bank manager, a horny beautiful girl who could be his daughter, a wayward aunt and an old girlfriend that is not in a happy marriage. And he hasn't even got to his job in the bank yet. Let me know if you like the story so far. Don't forget to vote and thanks to all of you who made me one of your favorite authors. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers