Honey, Be A Good Slut, Fuck Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie's fingers locked around his neck, while she moved her legs higher to wrap them around his hips and back. Her dainty naked feet crossed together above his spine, right above his ass. "Fuck my baby!" she purred to him, her body now holding on with him fucking her slutty cunt harder and faster. "God you turn me on fuck me!"

Andrew was working that huge cock so deep into her pussy it must have been past her cervix, seriously. I know my 6.5-inch erection can bang that wall at the back of her cunt when I fuck her, so add another inch or two and where else would his cock go? I don't know, but I mean, you could see a lump in her lower abdomen as he was fucking her, it was the head of his long hard prick, making a little ripple on her flat tummy between her cunt and her bellybutton, it was moving back and forth as he fucked her silly. He'd drive so far forward his hairy dangling balls would press into her ass, almost wanting to slide into her vagina too if there'd been room.

"Oh fuck me honey!" grunted my horny wife, "I'm a fucking slut fuck me!"

She let go of his neck with one hand -- the other one remaining there -- to reach her hand down to her clit. I could see her fingers stretch out, her fingertips rubbing right over her clit while he fucked her. She was feeling his wet hard shaft moving in and out of her while she also was grinding her throbbing clit into her pelvis. "Fuck me baby!" Her screaming was so high-pitched, so excited, like she was begging for it. "Your cock is so fucking huge, fuck me so hard!"

Then her head jerked backwards, her jaw opened and she gulped in the air, her eyes clenching shut and her hand on his neck suddenly gripped him intensely. She was making herself cum yet again, her tight pussy spasming around Andrew's enormous erection, squeezing and milking it. "I'm cummin'!" Stacie gurgled with saliva choking her up, having an intense but short mini-cum. "So fuckin' big, fucking cock!"

Andrew had both of his hands flat on the carpet, his arms almost straight below him, as he towered over my wife fucking her as fast as he could. "I'm gonna cum," he winced in a low tone, maybe unhappy it wasn't lasting long. But she was so fucking tight, and after he'd been eating her, he probably over-primed his penis.

But Stacie, she didn't care. Her reaction was instantaneous. "Cum in me!" She leaned up to kiss his lips, and they locked mouths while they fucked on the carpet in front of her husband. When she broke the kiss, falling back, she moaned again, "Put your hot cum in me baby!"

She laid flat again, her hands on both of his upper arms holding him, while he pounded his long fat dick into her gushing pink pussy. She dropped her legs from around his waist and just laid them flat to the sides, her knees against the carpet. She was maximizing his ability to drive deep into the depths of her body and deposit his jism in there.

Moments later, Andrew's body stiffened, his eyes closed and his chest heaved for air. I heard some kind of unintelligible grunting followed by a low wail, and he was spewing inside my wife. She reached her hands down from his shoulders to his asscheeks, pulling him deep into her pussy. I couldn't see any of his erection, it was entirely buried in my wife's vagina. Andrew was shooting cum in her, his penis was probably squirting globs and globs of creamy hot goo into my wife's pussy. Her pussy milked his dick of every last drop of semen, then when he pulled out with a wince, Stacie pulled his body down to hers. As he lay over my naked wife, their mouths opened and I watched their tongues slide over each other in the air between their lips. She moaned contentedly, her hands caressing the shapes of his sturdy fit back and spine, brushing up and down his skin.

Andrew had pounded the younger filly so hard for the last few moments, his arms were weak. Stacie sensed this, letting him roll onto his side next to him, away from me, so as she rolled to face him I was looking at her little ass. I could see the beads of juices -- sweat? cuntjuice? cum? -- in the little valley of her soft butt. She was still making out with him, holding him. Andrew's hand slipped around her waste to stroke her back. I noticed his eyes look up at me, past my wife, seeing if I was watching. He found me quietly enraptured. Maybe in response, as he closed his eyes again, his hand slide down from her back to Stacie's nude ass, and he squeezed the buttocks then slid his fingers up and down the valley.

Stacie raised her top leg to a bent position, exposing her pussy, and Andrew slipped his hand back around to her front and then down to her crotch. Her pink slit was just drenched with juices, her inner thighs were equally covered. I watched his strong manly fingers rub her clit, surrounding that little bead of flesh with two fingertips, tugging at it. Stacie reached to his hand to push it down, and a moment later Andrew slipped a finger into her cunt, then barely a second later a second finger. Her back arched and still kissing him with tongue Stacie groaned contentedly. She was rolling onto her back again, spreading her thighs, while Andrew stuffed his tongue into her mouth and his fingers into her pussy.

My wife started humping his fingers, she was still so turned on. "Oh fuck," she moaned into his mouth, confirming her state of arousal. Her sexy thin nude body was rocking slightly, moving in feminine circles, pressing against Andrew's stiff two fingers in her twat. Her lips parted with a playful, seductive grin, accompanied by a low murmur. "Mmmm yeah," my wife groaned, feeling her pussylips get stretched open by the stranger's stiff fingers, "oh fuck me baby."

I saw Andrew staring at her nude body, those perfectly-proportioned b-cup tits on her petite frame, her long dark hair falling around her little head, he was admiring the work of art he was finger-fucking. "You're beautiful," he moaned, almost sounding a tad sad. I took it as a complement to me.

The brunette slut looked back at him with a wider grin, pulling her knees open more. "I'm just a fucking whore," she mouthed off matter-of-factly, "just fuck me, make me cum for you." Ah, she knew her place in life.

Watching him stick fingers in her still-hungry pussy, I had a thought. "Wait here," I noted to them stupidly as I rose from the sofa, "I'll be right back."

Turning my back on my wife fucking him, I went into the hallway to head for the stairs. My mouth was kind of dry, from panting while watching Stacie fuck, so I detoured into the kitchen. Ah, the fridge was kinda barren, the bitch hadn't been foodshopping for like a week. I mean, I did tell her each night that I'd get stuff on the way home, but the last few nights I was late at work, and tonight I had to pick up Andrew, so I hadn't been able to get anything. And I know Stacie won't waste time during the day to go foodshopping, she has way too many fun things to do -- if not fucking men from the gym or online, then playing online in chatrooms or on the webcam, phonesex, whatever she needs to do to satisfy her craving for sex 24/7.

So, lacking real liquid refreshment, I grabbed a glass and filled it with ice, then slowly filled it with filtered water from the refrigerator door. From the other room, which I couldn't see any more, I heard Stacie huffing -- "Huh, huh, mmm, uhh, mmm, ahh, mmm" -- and it sounded like she was really humping those fingers. "Fuck yeah!" she screamed moments later.

I downed the glass in a few sips, then headed back to the steps. Passing the living room, I looked in to see my wife clutching Andrew's hand by the wrist with both of her hands, and she was humping two or three fingers while pulling his hand against her vagina.

Adjusting my rock-hard erection, I went up to the bedroom and headed for the nightstand on Stacie's side of the bed. The room had a peculiar odor to it -- a musky, dirty one. Like a gymnasium, you know? The blinds were pulled closed, so it was mostly dim in the fading evening light. I glanced at the bed, which had the bedspread hastily pulled over it. I figured I knew the score, so I reached over and pulled off the spread. Yup, the bedsheet was fucking messed up, completely rumpled. I put my hand on the mattress, finding it damp in a couple of spots. "Ah, someone was fucking here today," I grinned, wondering how much -- or little -- time had passed between some cock or tongue in her pussy here in the bedroom today, and now Andrew down there doing her.

Anyway, returning to the mission, I pulled open Stacie's nightstand drawer and looked into her box of toys. Vibes, dildos, plugs, strap-ons. About half the stuff was from her birthday earlier in the year, I threw a party for her and made everyone who came bring just sex toys for a present. Man, that was a fun weekend, let me tell you, hehe. But anyway, I wanted the right tool for the job tonight. I fished around the smelly toys and spotted what I needed: cream-white plastic vibrator, not the shape of a cock but a long ribbed shaft with a metallic top that was slanted coming to a point at the tip. It had three setting, "1" "2" and "3," which roughly corresponded to, "can't feel it," "wait I'm feeling a tingling," and "OHMYGODI'MCUMMINGAGAIN." Hehe. I unscrewed the bottom and dropped out the 2 D-cell batteries, having no idea what state they were in, and tossed in two brand-new ones from a bag in the drawer. Stacie never, ever gets caught without battery replacements.

Snap, I turned the vibe on, and it buzzed appropriately.

I was about to leave the bedroom when I paused to think about my cock. Man, it was so fucking hard. Knowing Stacie was fucking here in the bedroom, now getting humped downstairs, I just get so hard. I had promised Andrew I wasn't gonna get naked for tonight, I didn't want him to think I was gay or something, you know lying to him to get him to cum over with a false promise of fucking Stacie. So, as badly as I wanted to jerk my dick off, I wasn't going to dare downstairs. But you know, I'm in the bedroom now, and --

"FUUUUCKINNNGGAWWWWDYESSSSSS!"

Stacie's scream from downstairs made me laugh. The bitch was having fun, wasn't she?

Ok, that made my prick throb even harder. Well, we only live once, am I right. So I walked over and shut the bedroom door (I really don't know why I did that), then turned on the TV in front of the bed and grabbed the universal remote-control. As it flickered to life I unzipped my slacks and pushed them and my underwear to my feet, not bothering to kick them off, but sitting back on my bed. My penis, man, it was not only hard, it was incredibly wet from the precum it had been leaking. And my balls were aching, full of cum.

I had no idea what station the TV was on, but who cares. I pointed the remote at the DVD jukebox, and selected one of the 120 DVDs in it. Most of them were porn, but I knew which ones were Stacie's. I have seen them all, memorized them, and can't get enough of them.

I selected Number 34. (It's not that Stacie is on 34 DVDs -- yet, at least -- it's just the numbered slot this one was in.) Ooh, haven't watched this in a month or so. As it took time to load, I had to reach down and squeeze my penis, giving it a little satisfaction. Fuck, a few jerks and I could have made it cum, but I was gonna wait for the show. Which took way too fucking long, I noticed. Finally, the opening screen came up. This one took a few minutes to get good. I pressed the "fastforward" button and closed my eyes, randomly letting the DVD skip ahead a few moments so I'd get it in the middle of the action. Then I pressed "play" and watched.

Ooh, good part of the video. Stacie was on her fours desperately licking the vagina of a 19 year old hooker, who told us her name was Marcie. I'd found Marcie on the Internet, you know, said she was a "masseuse/escort," available for "in call or outcall" service -- translated, professional whore. I loved her picture, she was in part a contrast to Stacie (blonde, D-cups, round butt) but at the same time almost looked related (same height, same kind of narrow face with a tiny nose). We brought Marcie over for a couple of hours of service, ended up paying for two hours, Marcie stayed about six. I didn't have any recording of me fucking Marcie, but had a good solid hour of Marcie and Stacie fucking each other.

My hand clasped around my dick and I started to pump while watching the video. Marcie, her teenage legs pulled way back on our basement leather sofa, had her eyes rolling and her lips trembling while the back of Stacie's head bounced over Marcie's cunt. Marcie had both of her hands on her ample D-cup tits, stroking her nipples, wiggling her pussy against Stacie's tongue. I loved how I recorded Marcie's entire nude body -- well, not quite, she wore her knee-high black leather boots with those 4-inch heels the ENTIRE time she was fucking us -- as she was getting eaten by my wife. On the video I told Stacie to go lick Marcie's asshole, which made Marcie grin then her body shook as Stacie's tongue found that puckered anus and slipped into it. I then had walked over to the sofa with the camcorder, getting a close-up of Marcie's pretty face (saturated in cheap makeup) and her bouncing huge tits. Marcie grinned up to the camera, moaned in pleasure, and purred, "She's such a hot little fuck!" "You're beautiful," I said to Marcie, watching her get her ass eaten, panning the camera to show Stacie's tongue up Marcie's clean little butthole. Right above my wife's small nose, Marcie's shaved pussy was drenched in saliva and juice.

"Ooh make her eat my pussy I wanna cum," Marcie groaned for me, her eyelids half-closing.

Jerking off hard watching the DVD, I stared at the TV hearing myself order Stacie to suck Marcie's clit until she came. Stacie did just that, getting her face showered in cuntjuice -- Marcie was a squirter. My erection in my hand was really so hard now, but watching the really sexy video was making me want to wait to cum. I knew what was coming, so to speak, on the DVD. Stacie licked Marcie's cunt a little while, then Marcie looked at the camcorder and groaned, "I am gonna fuck your hot wife with a strap-on, got a problem with that?" And I recorded Marcie pushing Stacie onto her fours on the basement shag carpet, making Stacie secure the strap-on cock onto Marcie's curvy pelvis, then Marcie and I made Stacie "worship" the plastic penis by kissing it, saying she "loves it," and begging it to fuck her.

The moment on the video that Marcie was behind Stacie inserting the plastic cock into Stacie, my dick couldn't take it, I started to spew a massive orgasm. Oh fuck the release felt so FINE. I pumped and pumped my shaft, cumming all over myself. I probably let out a little groan, it almost hurt I was so hard.

Fuck, man, I was covered in sperm. I got off the bed -- pants and underwear at my ankles, mind you -- and hobbled over to Stacie's dresser. I opened her panty drawer and grabbed the first clean cotton pink thong I saw. I rubbed it on my stomach, cock and thighs, cleaning up my semen, then had to dab my hand too which had gotten drizzled.

"Fuck me harder please!" Stacie was screaming on the DVD, at my command, as Marcie was grabbing her hips pressing the strap-on deeper into my wife's pussy. Damn, they had some fine sex that night. Actually, the best part of that night was Stacie sitting on her knees, naked, after fucking Marcie for over an hour, watching me have my turn with the whore. Stacie didn't say a word and just silently watched me do the teenage hooker in about every position; it was the only time I'd fucked a woman in front of Stacie that Stacie wasn't participating. I had to wear a condom, but that was cool too, Stacie drank my cum out of it. Something she'd never done before, so that was a nice touch.

Well, off went the DVD. I had ideas, and I'd probably be watching it later tonight.

After pulling up my pants and zipping them closed, I grabbed the vibrator and bumbled noisily down the steps back to the living room. I found Stacie and Andrew sitting apart from each other, totally nude, chatting. Stacie was on her back, Andrew was leaning against one of the sofas. They were playing footsie, or she was with him at least, while she was touching her clit lightly.

"He's back," Andrew smiled at me, then he noticed the sex toy in my hand.

I grinned, taking my place back on the sofa across from him. "She better not be done fucking," I giggled, tossing the vibrator in his direction. It landed a few feet away and he snatched it up.

Stacie saw the toy, and her eyes grew wide but she didn't otherwise react. Andrew studied it, smiled at me then her, and snapped it "on." I could tell it wasn't the highest setting, so I suggested he just give her "maximum." He changed the setting and yeah, he had it on "3" -- the little device was going BUZZZZZZZZ.

"Ok slut," I groaned, careful not to use her name because Andrew had no idea what it was (that was part of the fun, wasn't it), "get on your knees and show him your ass and cunt, right now!"

My wife did as told, silently. She crawled around until her ass was pointed at Andrew, she had dropped to her elbows and was looking back at him over her shoulder.

I smiled at how willingly she did her duty. "Now, slut, tell him what you really want?"

Stacie's voice was a bit more quiet now, but firm. "Fuck me, use the toy, fuck me hard."

I shrugged, thinking I should throw in a curve. "Ask him to fuck your ass, baby."

"Fuck me in the ass with that vibrator," Stacie immediately moaned at Andrew.

He looked at me one last time, then moved the toy over to Stacie's little butt. "Oh!" she yelped as it hit her skin, buzzing hard. I didn't know if a vibrator really did much for a chick's ass, but what the fuck, she'd enjoy it anyway. Her butthole obviously was all wet from her fucking and cumming, so Andrew didn't have much trouble sliding it into her hole, just a bit.

Her head pulled up, facing me, but her eyes were closed. "Oh fuck," she moaned, then louder she blurted, "Fuck me!"

I watched as Andrew probed her little ass with the relatively thick vibe a few times, pushing in deeper each time. She was tensing, it was definitely tight. "Yeah dude, fill that slut's little ass," I groaned with a smile. He was pushing deeper now, and Stacie was straining to push her body back to meet the probing toy. My cock, so quickly after cumming, was getting hard again.

With Stacie working to take the vibrating toy into her tight butthole, I smacked her with a sharp question. "Hey bitch, the bedroom looks like it hosted an orgy today -- were you up there fuckin'?" Andrew looked over at me with a surprised smile, although it didn't do anything to stop him from twisting the vibe deeper into my wife's tight butt.

Stacie didn't respond, her face was pained, eyes closed, mouth trembling, feeling the toy going up her poopshoot. Her elbows and knees were spread wide for leverage, so she could push against it, and her body was rocking slightly against the thrusts of the toy into her. But a few seconds later, in a very quiet voice and with a barely-detectable nod, the brunette responded, "Yesss."

My cock twitched. "Did you now? Anyone I know?"

My wife was sucking on her lower -- she looks so sexy when she does that -- but not because of my questions, instead from the pressure mounting inside her butt. So her answers were quick, and quiet, very submissive. "No," she blurted out, softly.

"Oh, I see." I giggled, but actually, I was getting so fucking turned on. Hearing about her fucking around is the highlight of every day I come home from work; it doesn't always involve other people in person, but hardly a day goes by that she doesn't get off somehow. And she usually never offers me the information voluntarily, but only rarely does she play coy with me. "So, was it a guy or girl?" You never know.