Honey, Be A Good Slut, Fuck Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, my wife looked almost guilty, rolling her eyes and bouncing around like she just wanted to fuck and not answer the question. "Mmm, I dunno, maybe, maybe tomorrow?" She laughed at some inside joke. "Mmm, he thinks I'm cheating, so we're you know, keeping our little affair secret and low-key." She really laughed hard then.

"And, let's see, when are you meeting Andrew again, to fuck this other man you now are in love with?" There was not a hint of answer or jealousy in my voice.

Stacie smiled down at me, pushing a single strand of hair off of my temple. "I dunno baby, there are so many guys I fuck, I have to find time for him in my busy schedule."

We kissed again, so fucking hard.

Having her ride me with that sizzling little body of hers is such a turn-on, but I wanted to cum so badly and it wasn't my favorite position for that. I had Stacie climb off me and get on her knees on the sofa, back to me, so as she hunched forward on the sofa I stood behind her and slipped my willy into her gaping wet pussy. I grabbed her little hips and held her steady and smashed my pelvis into her ass and thighs, pounding her so fucking hard so fast, making her squeal. I felt her hand reach under herself to rub her clit while I savagely drilled her cunt from behind.

"Yes, fuck me yes!" she screamed, the side of her face smashed against the backrest of the sofa.

"Fucking dirty whore!" I screamed at her, my orgasm approaching, "you'd rather fuck all those other men than spend a quiet evening home alone with your loving hubby!"

Her shriek was full of an impending orgasm too. "Oh fuck yes! I'm such a fucking slut, I want all those cocks baby, I HAVE to fuck them, I NEED to get fucked so good!"

Stacie was clutching the backrest of the sofa, pushing her little body backwards to meet my pelvis as I thrust it forward harder and faster. Someone from the street probably could hear the SLAP SLAP SLAP as my hips smacked into her fleshy buttocks and thighs, making them ripple with each impact. The drool from her cunt was spilling out from my cock impaling deep inside her then pulling out. Drops of her cuntjuice were cascading down my thighs and onto the sofa and floor, not to mention dripping off of my balls and fat shaft. I had my hands still firmly wrapped around her thin thighs, not so much to hold her still because the slut was gyrating her little ass back and forth to meet my pounding thrusts. I just like feeling her body fucking, whether me or someone else, that's all.

She turned her head, most of her face hidden behind her fluffy dark hair, and caught my eyes. I could see she was so fucking close to cumming, but what she really wanted to do was get me off. She knew how. "Fuck honey," her voice groaned with strain, "Brock is gonna fuck me so good tonight isn't he, I'm probably still going to be fucking him when you are going to work tomorrow morning."

The image of Brocks' meaty dick poking my wife's bald cunt all night in his apartment was definitely a turn-on, and I felt that swelling starting to build in my balls that I wasn't going to stop. If I had anything to say back to her, my mouth was not moving as I was using every bit of energy to try and hold off my unavoidable orgasm.

With a louder wail, she continued the thought, although her eyes weren't really looking at me anymore. "Oh Derek honey I love how Brock is going to fuck me without stopping for so long, I love fucking him, he fucks me like no one else fucking can, it's so fucking amazing, I'm so fucking horny to go fuck him!" Her eyes looked at my face now, to see if she was having the effect she wanted. "I want to be his little whore all night, oh baby please let's get going so I can go fuck him!"

"Fuck!" It was there, I couldn't stop. Man, hearing my bitch talk about wanting to get laid so bad, she gets me off all the time. With one savage growl I thrust my erection as deep into her cummy twat as I could, sealing her little buttcheeks against my firm abdomen, and my fingers hooked around her skinny hips to pull her hard against me. Just as I buried myself in the back of that wet tube my cock orgasmed, and a huge almost painful burst of cum squirted out of my shaft into the back of her vagina.

Stacie felt the motion of my cock having an orgasm, and she shrieked in pleasure, and with her fingers rubbing her clit still she brought herself to a nearly simultaneous climax. "Ohhh fucking gawwwwd!"

I was making a series of animal grunts and moans as my dick spurted with wave after wave of semen, filling my wife's pussy already flooded with Andrew's cum. And Mr. Multiorgasmic from earlier today too. With her cumming pussy squeezing my dick as it cummed, I almost felt in pain until my cum subsided. I was woozy for a moment until I regained awareness that I was standing behind my wife fucking her.

Pulling out of her wet cunt hurt too, and I needed a second to fall onto the sofa next to her, gasping for air. Stacie remained on her knees on the sofa, but she leaned all the way forward to rest her arms and torso against the backrest. For a few seconds, both of us were gasping for air, just trying to calm down, feeling our crotches and legs drip with the juices of sex.

"Oh fuck you're so hot," mumbled her adoring husband, "I could do that all night."

She laughed through her hard breaths. "Yeah," she smiled, "if I weren't going to get fucked by a really hung stud."

Stacie was the first to rouse herself off of the sofa, going to retrieve her thong and tight jeans and jean coat. I forced myself up and put back on my clothing too. Following her out the front door to the car, I took one long look at her little round butt in her tight, low-rise jeans, I was already getting hard again thinking how she was going to feel when Brock was sticking his dick into that cunt and ass in just a little while. Damn, I love my woman.